Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Yvonne and her parents were having a rollicking good time. Nina had brought a few strap-ons for the trip and was putting one to good use now, burying it repeatedly in her daughter’s pussy as Yvonne squirmed and moaned around her father’s cock--which was shoved deep into her throat.

Theirs was a most unusual spectacle. Jules Gallagher was lying back on the table, his daughter’s face between his legs and his cock sucked into her mouth. Nina had used the same approach with Yvonne as Jack had with Minnie--she went in with the dildo while Yvonne’s ass was in the air. Meanwhile, Nina was using one hand to grasp her daughter’s hips (to better shove the vibrating strap-on in) while using a small vibrator of her own with the other hand.

Such a scenario may sound very unusual and uncomfortable to most people, but to those three Gallaghers, it was wonderful.

Cal Fontz walked by, looking concerned. He was still stroking his cock with one hand and had long ago achieved another full erection. Just raring to go. A vein pulsed on one side of his cock.

‘Have any of you seen my daughter?’ He asked the three. Nina pointed with her hand held vibrator, too distracted for words, and he set out in that direction.


‘Margo, ‘ Cal said softly to his daughter, kneeling by her distraught, curled up form. ‘What’s the matter, sweetheart?’

‘Oh, Daddy, ‘ she said quietly. ‘I don’t want to do any of this.’

She pulled her head from her arms to look at Cal, and then cringed when she saw that he was still naked--and intently jerking at his cock while he stared at his daughter thoughtfully.

‘Come here, ‘ he finally said, as though making a decision. Reluctantly, Margo did.

Cal pulled his daughter in for a comforting hug. When it was over, he took her face in his hands and kissed it--everywhere, ending with several soft kisses to her mouth. She protested then, moaning, ‘Isn’t this wrong? Isn’t it wrong?’

‘No, no, honey, baby. It’s not wrong at all, Margo, ‘ Cal explained. ‘We’ve prayed. Don’t you love me? Let me teach you how to make love. It will feel very good when we’ve finished, I promise you that. It’s time to face adulthood, my daughter.’

When she said nothing, he tipped her chin up, leaning in and pressing his lips softly to her own. After that, full kisses were hard to come by, for he teased her mercilessly, leaning in close, opening his lips but neither placing them on hers nor putting his tongue in her mouth.

Cal pulled his daughter onto his lap as he kissed her, and when he removed her shirt, there was absolutely no protest. Leaning down, he skillfully captured Margo’s nipple in his mouth, suckling sweetly. She gasped at the sensation, and especially at his attention to the other breast as well.

Cal was nothing but gentle. He reached one hand down to the front of her pants to rub teasingly.

Soon, at his tender caresses, Margo was writhing and restless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.