Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 6.5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6.5 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Orgy, Part II

Finally having removed his attention from Katie’s breasts--for the time being--Paul Lindberg was setting about to take her virginity.

‘Katie, ‘ he said to the strawberry blonde girl, between kissing down her stomach and licking teasingly at where her shorts ended, ‘what do you say about removing the rest of this clothing so I can get a good look at you, hm?’ ‘A good look? Well, I don’t know, I mean... ‘ ‘You’re a gorgeous girl, Katie. I’ve never seen anyone hotter that makes me harder and that’s the honest truth.’ It was.

‘Please will you show your body to me?’

Katie bit her lip, unconsciously sexy. A mischievous smile crossed her mouth.

‘All right, I will! But you have to show me YOUR body too. I want to see it and touch it--especially what you showed me earlier ... What did you call it?’

‘My cock, ‘ Paul supplied weakly. He felt faint. All the blood in his body was concentrated in a single organ from the effect of the girl’s words.

‘Oh yes, your cock! That was the word. I definitely want to see that again. Didn’t you say something about how I could suck on it sometime if I liked? Well I think I’d want to try that! What else can I do with your cock?’

‘Um, well, ‘ Paul gulped, ‘you could sit on it. And ride it. And cum all over it.’

Katie wrinkled her face in confusion. ‘Sit on it? How on earth would that help anything? And I don’t know what you mean by “ride” or “cum” in this case, I’m afraid. It does sound slightly familiar ... maybe it was mentioned in the demo... ‘

‘You could also marry me, ‘ Paul muttered under his breath. He was mystified and entranced by this beautiful, innocent young woman. He wanted to have her forever.

‘What was that?’

‘Don’t worry, I’ll tell you later. Shall we?’

Paul mimed undressing, and when Katie followed suit he nearly fainted in anticipation. Eagerly he shed his clothing and surveyed her nude body with greedy, hungry eyes.

‘Oh God, you’re so beautiful, ‘ he breathed.

That she was. Paul was gazing upon the generous curves of a voluptuous seventeen year old strawberry blonde girl. Her thighs were nicely rounded, calves slim, hips wide and round--ideal for childbirth (something he anticipated her going through many times.) Katie’s waist was visible, and her stomach becomingly the smallest amount rounded. The most glorious tits imaginable, with amber coloured nipples standing out proud. It was endearing to him how each nipple looked a different way--like a wonky pair of eyes. But her face was the completion. Such a faerylike innocent face.

Suddenly overcome by the desire to kiss her, Paul didn’t hold back, instead cupping her face in his hands and opening her mouth to receive his.

Breaking apart, Katie said, ‘I think I want to learn what you mean by me “sitting on your cock and riding it until I cum all over it” first. Will you teach me how to suck later?’

‘Of course, ‘ Paul said. It was his pleasure.

He lay back on a couch and pulled her on top of him, so she was sitting upright on his hips, the tip of his erect cock brushing the arch of Katie’s back as the length of it snuggled in between her ample asscheeks. It was difficult not to cum just thinking about it.

Paul decided to experiment.

‘Katie, do you know what you have between your legs?’

‘Um, well ... I pee from there. And Mum said someday a baby might come from between them.’

Sooner than you may think, Paul mused. ‘That’s true, you do and you might. But what I was meaning is, do you realize you have an opening in your body there and what it’s for?’

‘Pee?’ Katie suggested hopefully.

‘No, not quite.’ Paul grabbed her hand and guided it to his cock. He let her little fist close around it before saying, ‘This. It’s for this to fit inside you.’

‘Your cock?’ Katie said dubiously. ‘You must be mistaken. I don’t think it would fit!’

‘My cock is meant to fit, ‘ Paul said proudly, not bothering to mention that almost every cock was meant to fit. ‘Your body is built to receive it.’

‘Maybe ... but why would I want your cock inside me? ... if it would fit.’

‘Pleasure. It can make you feel really good, I promise. It’ll feel like you’ve died and broken into a million pieces--but in a very, very good way. And intimacy too--love, wanting to be as close as possible.’

Paul’s hand began to slide down his stomach. He tipped Katie’s hips back so he had a good view of her pretty pink pussy and brought his fingers there.

‘Have you ever touched yourself, Katie?’

‘How do you mean?’

Paul parted her pussy lips and found her clit. God, she was soaked already, not even realizing what her body was preparing for. With two fingers he rubbed across the sensitive bud of skin lazily, watching her reaction with relish. Katie writhed and gasped, rubbing her clit against his hand as she moved her hips.

‘Have you ever touched yourself like this.’

‘No, ‘ Katie gasped. ‘No, never!’

‘Then I guess you’ve never done this either, have you?’ Paul asked wickedly, aiming upwards and easily sliding two fingers inside of Katie’s dripping, tight pussy. He was incredibly surprised at how easy it was and that he had encountered no hymen. Then another thought occurred to him.

‘Or have you let someone else touch you like this?’ The thought made him feel irrefutably jealous and possessive.

‘No, I’ve never felt anything like this before, ‘ Katie responded honestly.

‘Ever had any accidents with a bike or a horse?’

‘No, but with a bedpost. I fell onto one a few years ago and it really hurt ... the next time I checked there was blood in my panties.’

Ah, Paul thought. There we go.

‘Katie, can you do something for me? Kneel just where you are. Good, good, there’s a good girl ... now sit down again, slowly.’ Paul pushed the head of his cock inside her delicious pussy and his eyes rolled back into his head as she slowly sank down again.

‘What was that?’ Katie asked, bewildered. ‘It felt fantastic.’ ‘That, ‘ Paul said, incredibly proud of himself, ‘was my cock. It’s inside of you.’

‘It IS?!!’

Katie looked all around and couldn’t see it. So she checked, looking down between her legs and raising up a little on her knees. She gasped when she saw his cock appearing out of her and then laughed in delight as her surprise sent her back all the way down and the fabulous tremors it caused within her.

‘That’s close, ‘ Paul said. ‘That’s almost how you ride. If you keep doing what you just did, you’ll find an easier way to do it, a rhythm. Think of the demo we just got.’

So Katie rose up on her knees again and then slipped back down Paul’s cock with a hybrid gasp-moan.

‘It feels SOOOO good, ‘ she moaned, her words trailing off as she kneeled again and slid down again.

Paul smiled. ‘Yes, it does. And this is only the beginning. It will feel even better soon.’ He reached and grasped her hips and ass cheeks, helping her move more steadily and faster. Becoming slightly impatient, Paul sat up entirely and held Katie under her asscheeks, bouncing her rapidly on his eagerly impaling prick.

Katie’s eyes widened. ‘What--’ she broke off in wonderment. With each thrust that, for only a second, left Paul hilt-deep inside her, a little hot wet spot of ecstasy formed in Katie’s stomach and then burst. Her body went into spasms, uncontrollable bursts of pleasure, especially her pussy--it was squeezing the cock embedded deep inside with no mercy, her juices flowing down his cock. Katie had done what she’d set out to do--she had sat on his cock, ridden it, and cum all over it. Thoroughly.

Groaning, Paul continued to bounce her as he held back his own orgasm, biting his lip. It would feel even better if he waited ... so he didn’t let up, knowing that he was improving her pleasure.

Unable to control it, Katie flopped over onto Paul’s stomach.

He kissed her and, with no further ado, flipped her onto her back and began pounding her silly. Oh shit, Paul thought. His rhythm was beginning to stutter, although was still fast. This time he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back.

‘Oh, God ... Katie, ‘ he groaned.

‘What?’ She could barely ask, the air being savagely pushed from her lungs with each slap of his body against her.

‘I think I’m gonna cum ... oh ... yeah, ‘ Paul moaned back. He could feel his dick pulsing inside of Katie’s sweet love tunnel. Three more strokes to fully enjoy his ejaculation: and then Paul grabbed her hips and pulled them as close to his as he could, closing his eyes as each glorious throb of his cock announced another beautiful, fulfilling strand of cum spurted directly at Katie’s cervix, spilling into her womb. Somehow, he knew that this woman was his. He had claimed her; how he knew, he wasn’t sure. But as he flopped down next to her on the sofa, cuddling, and nestled his softening cock between her asscheeks, Paul Lindberg was certain of this.


“Whoa,” Minnie Gallagher breathed, looking around her. Paul and Katie were definitely going at it hard; Finn and Violette (obviously both with excellent stamina and self control) were still slowly grinding their hips together, not yet reaching a peak. And ... Sam and Hanna!? The two were sweetly lovemaking, from what their older sister could tell.

‘Impressive, isn’t it, ‘ Ginny grinned beside her friend, stretching. Minnie watched as she kicked her pants and underwear off from around her ankles and casually pulled her shirt off. Underneath, she had no bra on, and her light brown-red nippes were rigid atop small, perfectly formed breasts. They looked perfect to suck on.

Ginny stretched sensually in her chair and glanced over at her still observing friend. ‘Well?’ She asked expectantly, raising one slim brown eyebrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.