Youth Retreat
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

‘Katie! Ka-tie! Katie Merit!’

Finally realizing her name was being called, Katie looked up from her cutting board beside Paul and Mollie Lindberg towards Minnie Gallagher.

‘Yes, Min? What is it?’ Katie tucked her strawberry blonde locks behind her ears, out of her hazel eyes. She was very disappointed to be interrupted in her conversation with Paul, but she also had a sense of obligation to the other Youth members. Still ... Paul was quickly becoming the most interesting to her.

The brown-haired girl frowned behind thick glasses.

‘Could you fetch Sam and Hanna down from the attic? They were really tired so they took a little nap, but it’s almost time to eat. I’m sure Paul and Mollie can finish up the salad on their own.’

‘Well--okay, ‘ Katie agreed grudgingly. Biting her lip, she glanced back at Paul once, his gorgeous ginger hair and dark eyes. When he looked at her, she noticed his eyes darkened even further.

‘I’ll--I’ll be back in a minute, ‘ she told the Lindbergs, and started for the attic. Paul nodded, smiling as she went. He knew she’d be back soon enough.

The attic ladder was still unlocked when Katie opened it. She didn’t bother knocking; she didn’t think anyone had anything to hide.

Katie barged right in, the words “Sam and Hanna” on the tip of her tongue, but stopped short at the scene in front of her. Sam’s head was bent against his sister’s, their mouths pressed softly together, eyes shut. They were sitting together--almost cuddling--on the bed. As the two shifted, Katie could see that they were not only kissing tenderly, but they were French kissing! Passionately. She also noticed Sam’s hand gently fondling his sister’s breast through the fabric of her sweater.

Stunned and puzzled, Katie was unsure as how to proceed. The pair still hadn’t heard her, so she decided to start over, and quietly left the room. She honestly wasn’t sure what to do about it. Should she tell Nina?

When she was out of the room, Katie rapped on the door loudly.

‘Sam! Hanna! Time to come down and help, supper’s almost ready, ok?’

From the outside of the room, Katie could hear the small disquieted sound Hanna made, and then the scuffling to get ready for supper. She left them to it, wondering what she had seen, and went back to the kitchen to think--and talk to Paul.


Supper was absolutely delicious! Paul Lindberg couldn’t remember the last time he’d had food this good. And the even more delicious strawberry-blonde young woman sitting next to him stirred quite another appetite inside him.

He had been surprised when Katie had walked dazedly into the kitchen after calling Sam and Hanna Gallagher down, grabbed his hand purposefully, and led him to the coat room, mumbling, “There’s something you need to see.”

Once in the room, Paul hadn’t even time to say “well?” before Katie pressed her body against him and her lips to his own passionately. She was inexperienced, he could tell--but then again, so was he. It was only Paul’s instinct to wrap his arms around her waist and crush her closer. He could feel her soft breasts again, on his t-shirt. Paul hungered to touch them, taste them.

Katie pushed her mouth firmly against his and then pulled back a little, apprehensive.

To reassure her, he kissed her back. This time he flicked his tongue at her lips, and Katie granted entrance, opening. They explored for a few moments, and Paul’s cock became harder than cement each second.

When they drew apart again both were surprised and breathing heavily; even Katie didn’t look too certain as to why she’d done it.

“Paul!’ Came Mollie Lindberg’s voice. “Are you gonna help me with this salad? Bring Katie too if you can find her!’ Just remembering the whole scene had Paul stiff as a brick again. He tried to focus on the plate in front of him.

‘So, kids, ‘ Pastor Cal Fontz started. He made sure everyone was listening before continuing. ‘I guess you guys are all wondering what we have planned after supper. As you know, we will be covering many important topics for teenagers over this retreat. Tonight’s topic is Teenage Sexuality. A leader of each gender will be coaching a lecture on masturbation. Please meet in the sitting room after supper and a brief clean up. Thanks, kids.’

Paul almost choked on his roast beef. Teenage sexuality?! Masturbation???! What did that have to do with finding religion?

He looked around. Some of the girls looked confused, others, like Margo Fontz and Minnie Gallagher, looked shocked and scared to death. Paul was fascinated by the suspicious look on Violette’s face.

The guys, on the other hand, just looked nervous. What if the leader asked if they knew how to masturbate? How often they did it? What if he told them if it was wrong?

If the rest of the guys were like Paul, they’d been jacking long ropes of hot semen out of their hard cocks a few times a day for several years now--Paul had been barely thirteen when he’d discovered the pleasures of squirting his love juice, and it was recognized as an instant and primal need.

Wait. Had Cal just said that BOTH the guys and the girls should go to the SAME sitting room after supper?! But ... they had separate leaders! The leaders wouldn’t discuss that with the girls around!! Would they?


After her father’s announcement, supper had been chaotic for Margo. Had her dad somehow found out that she’d pleasured herself last night? Was this some sort of punishment for her sin? She didn’t know, and she was worried to find out.

Soon the brief clean up was over. Margo followed Minnie Gallagher and Ginny Coston to the designated sitting room.

None of them could really believe that the boys would be there during the discussion.

The girls had been told to sit on the left side of the room; the boys on the right. Mollie Lindberg was standing in front of the girls, and Jack Coston was in front of the boys. Ominously, Margo watched Nina Gallagher lock the door behind the last straggler, and swallowed nervously.

Mollie was the one to start talking.

‘Please remember, we’re not here to persecute any of you. We’re here to help. So answer the questions we may have for you as honestly as possible, ok?’

There was a chorus of slightly reluctant yeses and nods.

‘All right then, how many of you have ever heard of masturbation?’

Most everyone put their hand up.

‘And how many of you have tried it?’

A few less hands.

‘Well, good then. Most of you are familiar with the process, but Jack and I will begin the demonstration anyway, to make sure the information is accurate.’

“Good”? “Demonstration”?! Margo thought, panicked.

Mollie unbuttoned her plaid shirt and it slipped to the floor. Her jeans soon followed. She was a shapely woman, traditional pear-shaped. Wide hips, voluptuous, and very sizeable breasts. They almost spilled over the cups of her lacy green bra. Her barely-there matching panties showed just a hint of ginger curls peeping out. Mollie’s dark liquid eyes glittered in the evening light through the window as she waited for Jack to finish undressing.

Years of hard work on the farm had left Jack Coston heavily muscled and tanned. As he threw off his shirt casually, there was an audible swoon from the left side of the room as his well-toned ab muscles rippled, his broad shoulders strong. He too left his underwear on, but the outline of his hardened cock was clearly visible through the silky fabric.

Not a single teenager in the room dared breath.

Jack started first. Through his boxers, the increasingly excited teens watched him run his hand up and down his cock, lightly squeezing. And then he pushed the boxers down and stepped out of them. A few girls gasped at the sight--Jack’s huge cock reared up from a nest of dark brown pubic hair. He must have been ten inches!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.