Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Ginny Coston followed her father, Jack, out of the van, lugging her suitcases. Her brother Wally was right behind her. Ginny’s attention was mainly focused on the huge house in front of her. It was incredible! A whole big pine log cabin, refined, two storeys even!

She’d heard Nina Gallagher remark that there were French doors leading out to the river at the back and a balcony as well...

Ginny looked up. There it was! In fact, she could see at least one more balcony on the other side of the house! She could hardly wait to start exploring. This whole trip was going to be so exciting! Her daddy had said how there was going to be something special planned for each and every day there. Ginny felt like she’d return home a changed person--fuller, somehow.

Nearly tripping on the gravel drive, Ginny lurched forward. Luckily, her father had turned around and caught her.

‘Easy there, Gin, ‘ Jack grinned at her. ‘We wouldn’t want you bruising yourself up, now would we!’

Ginny blushed. ‘No, ‘ she murmured, caught in her father’s twinkling gaze. His eyes seemed to hold a glittering secret. Suddenly, she realized that when he’d caught her, Jack’s hand had covered her left breast! Oh, the horror! Oh, the embarrassment! Oh ... that feels good. Really good, actually. Ginny flushed further as she felt her nipple harden under her father’s hand.

‘Well, thanks for catching me Daddy, ‘ she stuttered, quickly standing up and regaining her balance.

‘Of course, Gin.’ Her father flashed her another smile followed by a heart-stoppingly charming wink that melted her insides. Ginny’s eyes followed her father’s toned ass halfway up the gravel drive before she knew what she was doing.

Snap out of it, Gin! She scolded herself. You’re being crude. And so she started up the drive, more carefully this time, to follow everyone back up to the house.


Minnie Gallagher adjusted her short, dark brown hair as she stepped out of the van. She was nearly seventeen, a sensible, intelligent girl. Her parents and Yvonne had been very guarded in their discussion of this trip, so she knew something important or unusual was going to happen in the duration.

Minnie just didn’t know what.

Her glasses were slipping down, but she pushed them up her nose again before they got away, and slung her back pack over her shoulders.

Minnie didn’t get excited about something for no good reason. And even though she didn’t know why, she was very excited for this trip. It sent shivers of anticipation down her spine.

Striding up the driveway after Finn and Violette with a firm, confident step, Minnie smiled to herself.

It was time to find out why.


Finn hadn’t been too keen to go on the Youth retreat in the first place. He thought what the leaders were preaching to them was a load of bullshit, and Violette knew what he thought about it. The main reason he went was Violette herself. It was really difficult for Finn, spending time away from her, so he just went with her wherever he could. She didn’t mind--she loved it.

And in this way, he had followed her into the house, both of them completely ignoring Nina Gallagher--”Why don’t you two put down those suitcases and help us air out the house? We’ll figure out room arrangements later”--and then upstairs a grand wooden staircase to the bedrooms. Violette had chosen a corner bedroom, and written her name in artistic letters on the chalkboard on the door before entering.

‘Wow, ‘ she breathed, ‘everything about this place is so gorgeous.’

Violette was right. The bedroom was not huge per se, but rather averagely sized. There was wood panelling--pine, probably--all along the wall. Right by the window, so one could roll over in the morning and simply look outside, was a genuine, curtained four-poster, with the most exquisite fall-themed quilt laid out upon it. There was a bookcase filled with the classics along one wall, and a nightstand too, with a little mirror.

Violette clapped her hands in delight, and Finn smiled. He loved her for her excitability, among other things. He could almost hear what she was thinking. ‘Oh, Finn, isn’t this a dream?! I’m such a cold-bodied person, this is perfect! And what a gorgeous window! The final touch would be if you could sleep with me.’

Sure enough, Violette dropped her suitcases, twirled, and flung herself into his arms. ‘Oh, Finn, isn’t this a dream?!’ She cried.

He laughed and held her tightly. ‘Violette, I love you.’

‘I love you too!’

Finn bent to kiss her affectionately--due to their height difference, which was about a third of a foot.

The kiss quickly became heated, especially when Violette parted her lips to receive his tongue in her mouth, letting out a little moan.

Finn pulled away a bit.

‘They’re all so busy down there, ‘ he said. ‘No one will come looking for us. Let me make love to you, Violette. It’s probably the only chance we’ll get for the next week or so.’

She didn’t even need time to think about it.

‘Yes, Finn, make love to me, ‘ Violette replied softly. ‘Make a baby in me.’

‘Damn right I will, ‘ Finn boasted, grinning. He felt proud of the idea. Definitely he wanted the whole world to know that this beautiful woman was his. ‘Damn if I don’t make twins in you.’

Violette giggled. She went over to the door and locked it, and then walked back to her boyfriend.

‘Kiss me, ‘ she suggested.

So Finn bent, and did. He didn’t need to be told twice. His cock was already lengthening, and it was painful against the zipper of his jeans. He picked Violette up without warning and dropped her playfully onto the bed, pulling her sweater up to kiss her belly. Then it was gone, and Finn instead filled his mouth with a cherry red nipple, alternating between the two. His hands cupped Violette’s soft breasts, one each.

Meanwhile, Violette was unbuttoning his shirt. It came off. Her pants came off, his jeans, both their underwear. (‘But keep your socks, ‘ Violette advised. ‘Or your feet may get cold.’)

Then the two disappeared under the covers, facing each other. Violette wrapped her top leg over Finn’s hip. He could feel his erection between her legs, just slipping the tiniest bit between her hot, wet pussy lips as they kissed. He wanted to press into her right away, but realized she might not be ready for him yet. And so they continued to kiss, running their hands over one another.

When she was ready, Violette nudged Finn onto his back in the middle of the bed. Kneeling with her legs on both sides of his hips, she held his cock and pushed just the mushroom-head into her wetness.

‘Ohh, ‘ Violette moaned. ‘You feel so good already.’

Then she sat down on the next seven inches, slowly taking it all in.

Finn was trying hard not make his own noises. Violette’s pussy was so hot and wet and tight--and she kept clamping down on his cock, for goodness sake--that he wanted to cum just right then. But he knew that it would be no good for her if he did. So Finn pushed up into her, deeper still.

When he could no longer see any of his cock, only the mingling of their curly hair where their bodies joined, she began to ride him, rocking her hips up and down, keeping just the tip of his cock inside her, and then taking him all in again, tight, sheathed, and right. She was so skilled at this that within five minutes he was on the brink of an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.