Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

I crawl onto the bed and then lie back in the middle, my back propped against a pillow. I spread my legs wide and open my arms to Finn, who has only just finished undressing. He climbs up and kneels in between my legs, wrapping his arms around my back and kissing me tenderly. Our tongues mesh and mate. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him down, his warm smooth skin against mine. We kiss and kiss, and I wiggle my hips a little at the tempting feeling of his hot erection pressed against my belly.

We are alone at Finn’s house—a rare occurrence, considering he’s the second of four siblings and his mum’s a homebody. Everyone else had gone shopping, and had assumed we’d gone out for ice cream before picking up his younger sister to head off to Youth group for the night. Instead, we were taking a dirty thrill from making passionate love in his parents’ bed. We were getting cream, all right, but not ice cream.

Breaking from kissing for air, I take his earlobe between my teeth and bite playfully as Finn buries his face in my neck, breathing deeply. At the feeling of my teeth he gives a little moan, and I feel hot liquid leak onto my stomach and curly pussy hair.

‘Careful with that biting, Violette, ‘ he warns me, ‘or I’ll be leaking pre-cum everywhere, and that can’t happen.’

I giggle as Finn grasps his cock and moves slightly off me. I spread my legs wider with a contented sigh, closing my eyes, expecting to be deliciously full in a moment or so. Instead, I gasp in surprise as he rubs my clit with the head of his cock in slow, circular movements. A few times, he purposely slips and slides the head over my wet slit, torturing me, and then moves back to my clit.

Finn grunts a little, smiling wickedly as he circles. ‘Mmm, you’re getting even wetter, ‘ he observes, knowing full well how I respond to the extended stimulation of my clit! ‘I think ... I want a hug, ‘ he decides, and this time when he slips, his cock presses inside of me, and then his weight is over me, sliding in inch after inch of hot, hard cock torturously slowly.

‘Ah, ‘ I sigh, wrapping my legs around his waist again. With his body completely over top of me, supported by his arms and trapped under my legs, Finn can only move in very slow, thick thrusts. That’s just fine with me. It makes for a better orgasm, in my opinion.

We kiss for several minutes while he makes love to me, and then it gets to be too much to bear. I lace my fingers through his curly auburn hair as he buries his face in my shoulder, both of us moaning a little. Moving my legs out of the way, Finn speeds up a little.

‘A-ah!’ I gasp.

‘Aw Violette ... I’m gonna cum, ‘ he pants, speeding up even further. ‘I’m gonna cum!’

‘Me too, ‘ I cry. ‘Why did we think it would be fun to make love on your parents’ bed ... I’ll squirt all over the sheets.’

‘It’ll be ok, ‘ Finn replies laboriously. ‘Just cum for me, ok?’

It had taken us over a year for me to achieve an orgasm. I had still loved to make love, I just never ... peaked. But now that we’d figured it out, Finn absolutely loves to make me cum—more than any of the pleasures he receives from me.

I can feel my pussy muscles contracting around his cock, and there’s nothing I can do to control it. In the hopes of making a hickey, I reach up to suck on his shoulder as I feel my orgasm upon me. I squirt and try not to melt into a puddle of complete mush as Finn holds back his own orgasm, still thrusting into me thickly. He stiffens above me, stilling, and I watch his eyes go dark and serious as I feel his hot love begin to shoot into my womb. As we each catch our breath, I hold his sweaty body to my own.

Then, Finn reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out two tissues. He hands one to me, takes a deep breath, and asks, ‘Ready?’

I nod, and he slowly pulls his cock out of me. Immediately I stuff the tissue in, and he wraps his tissue around the head of his cock. Then he flops back onto the bed beside me, turning and kissing me and pulling me into his side. I snuggle up, nuzzling into him. I know both of us want to sleep badly, but we can’t. After ten minutes of blissful cuddling, we dress, clean up as best we can, and get ready to pick up Kalla, his younger sister, for Youth group.

As usual, we are late to Youth, and join in on the games, starting with Garbage Ball and going on to play baseball and electricity. When I have a bad fall, I sit on the sidelines with the oldest Gallagher sisters, Yvonne and Minnie. We talk and laugh. When the subject of the Youth retreat in two weeks comes up, Yvonne’s eyes become dark and dreamy. In a voice I’ve never heard before, she says, ‘It will certainly be a life-changing experience, that’s for sure.’

‘How so?’ I ask, deathly curious.

Yvonne smiles secretly, twirling a blond lock of hair around her finger. ‘Oh, just wait and see.’

Minnie and I try desperately to pry it out of her, but that’s the last thing she’ll say on the subject.

After all the games, when it’s dark, we all sit around the campfire with snacks and sodas, talking.

Mr Gallagher,”Jules,”— (Who is really Yvonne’s and Minnie’s uncle, but their own parents died in a vehicle collision) and is alsoSam and Hanna’s adoptove father--stands up to address the group. ‘Let’s pray, ‘ he suggests. ‘Heavenly Father, thank you today for the opportunity to have fun and enjoy one another. We thank you for the food here on our table, bought by the Lindbergs, and Pastor Cal’s family’s hospitality towards us today. We pray for safe journeys home and good weeks ahead, until we can all join together in love for you at the Retreat. Amen.’

‘Amen, ‘ we all chime. There it was again: that alarming air of mystery surrounding the retreat. We’ve really been told very little about it; just that it’ll be at the Gallagher’s summer house in the middle of nowhere on the edge of Fretin’s Lake (ten hours from our hometown of Littleboot, Saskatchewan), and that we will be “discussing many important teenage issues and how to solve them, finding ways to open up and forge deeper relationships with one another, and connecting to God.” There will also be a lot swimming, some hiking, canoeing, and such camping activities. It actually sounds sort of fun. But what I don’t understand is the air of mystery everyone has been putting around it.

We split up for the night. Finn reaches for my hand as we walk back to the truck with Kalla. I lean into him contentedly the whole ride home.

****(Different perspective)****

Yvonne had been horny all night, especially once Violette had brought up the Youth Retreat and began poking her about it.

As soon as they got home, her father, Jules, beckoned her up to her parent’s room. Her mother, Nina, was asleep in the bed. She had gotten a head cold and was recovering.

‘Strip, Yvonne, ‘ her father ordered, already half nude himself. She was only too happy to comply, and stripped quickly, bending over the bed and pushing her ass up into the air. Yvonne could feel her juices dripping to the floor.

Jules kissed the back of her neck and then bent over her, pushing his gnarled monster cock up into his daughter’s pretty shaved pussy roughly. She gave a sharp cry at the sensation as the base of his cock mashed her clitty. And then he began sliding in and out of her very quickly. Jules braced his hands over her large breasts with their perky pink nipples, pushing her straight blonde hair aside and nipping at her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.