The Lesson - Cover

The Lesson

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

‘I’LL dominate you?!’ I sputtered, in such a way that might have suggested Mel had asked me to swallow a caterpillar.

‘Why are you so surprised?’ Mel asked me softly, lifting her head from the pillow to gaze at me with her lovely eyes. ‘I’m a submissive. At least personally, I always need a master or mistress to report back to--and my allegiance is to you. I want it to be to you in every way. Isn’t it only natural that you fulfill your role as well?’

I’d listened to her speak quietly, just looking at her. Now I reached to smooth her auburn curls, half-looking at her as I spoke.

‘I’m not sure if I know HOW to dominate, my love. I think of you as my equal. I don’t feel threatened when you suggest things or take the wheel. I do need to care for you, yes, but I think that’s only natural... ‘

‘See?’ Mel said, placing her hand over mine tenderly, stopping me smoothing her hair in favour of holding hands. She looked me in the eyes. ‘Channel your superiority through your need to care for me.’

‘Is that ... different from Rowena?’ I asked haltingly, uncertain.

‘Very,’ Mel nodded.

‘But if it’s so different, how can you be so sure you’ll be satisfied with it?’

‘Burton, I just need someone to take care of me.’

‘I do that already,’ I said, a little hurt.

‘Yes, you do. Wonderfully, darling.’ Mel leant in to kiss me softly, once. ‘I hope you know I trust your judgement. I just find it ... easier ... to follow. I like to be told what I’m allowed to do by someone who rewards and cares for me properly, and acts only out of love.’

‘Ro was like that?’ I asked dubiously.

‘No,’ Mel said wistfully. ‘I often wished she was.’

‘Do you prefer women?’ The question came out abruptly. ‘Do you think you made the wrong choice? Will you miss them when we’re married?’

Melody smiled.

‘No, Burton. It doesn’t matter which sex I prefer; I prefer you. If you were a girl, I’d love you still the same. You are the right choice, and I could not think of anyone who will make me happier, satisfied, or care for me better--certainly not Ro. I’m devoted to you, completely satisfied, and wanting for nothing.’

I kissed her lips crushingly. When we parted, she grinned.

‘Will you do that, Burton? Will you dominate me and take care of me?’

‘Of course I will, my love,’ I told her gently.

‘Good!’ She squealed. ‘What would you think if I called you Daddy?’

My hand drifted to her swollen tummy. ‘I would say it’s completely accurate.’

Mel pouted a little.

‘I know!’ She protested. ‘But does being called Daddy make you hot? Does it make you want to make love again?’

‘Your being pregnant does,’ I grinned at her.

‘Hmph.’

‘The name, too,’ I admitted finally, giving her a lopsided smile. ‘You make your Daddy need you very much--Melody.’ And I kissed her again, placing my hands on her waist and lifting her on top of me again.

‘Daddy needs you,’ I told her softly, starting to really enjoy that dynamic between us. I cupped her breast tenderly, gently stroking her pink nipple with my thumb.

Mel looked down at me with half-closed eyes of ecstasy as my other hand gently caressed her pussy.

She reached for my cock standing flush against her mons. I had just been beginning to ache for want of her touch, and shuddered slightly at the pleasurable feeling of her hands on me.

Gently, Mel moved down and back so she was on her hands and knees--and I could, unfortunately, no longer reach her pussy. I wanted to complain about how far away she was, but when she nuzzled my cock against her cheek I waited with bated breath to see what she would do next.

Mel smiled at me softly, her hand wrapping around my cock firmly and beginning to pump slowly. She exposed the head of my cock and looked over at me as she lowered her mouth over it and sucked. I jerked, unable to keep back a quiet moan, and reached my hand down to gather Mel’s curls away from her face as she kept loving my cock with her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.