The Lesson
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

At first, all Mel can do it stare at us and take in the scene. The keys on her fingers get a very intimate acquaintance with the floor as they slip to the ground.

What she sees is this:

Her lover, me, is lying back on a kitchen table, his hard prick shoved as deep as his balls in Rowena, her other lover’s tight pussy, black hair spilling over shoulders, in lacy black lingerie with stilettos.

A mischievous smile spreads over Rowena’s lips. She stretches back sensually, arching her back, making her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, before speaking. I twitch inside of her.

‘Ah, Melody. Do come in, Burton and I were waiting for you.’ My girlfriend stepped slowly into the room, very quiet. She was looking at us with a slightly different expression now. To this day, I don’t know what was going on in her head at that moment.

Without a word, Mel walked up to Rowena, still mounting me, and kissed her. I twisted to watch their mouths move, to see the slick press of their tongues against each other. Ro began unbuttoning her shirt, and Melody didn’t protest in the slightest. In fact, a small sigh escaped her lips when Ro pulled back one cup from Mel’s bra and then licked her pert, pink nipple--and yes, licked, not sucked. Mel leaned closer, and Ro finally enclosed her whole mouth over the nipple.

I took this as a signal, and began pressing up into Rowena again. Her hips moved with mine as she continued to undress and pleasure Melody.

When all of Mel’s clothes were gone, she smiled a mischievous smile at Ro, who nodded--almost as if consenting...

Melody walked over to me confidently.

‘Burton, you must atone for your sins, ‘ she announced, her auburn curls bouncing with the vehement nod of her head.

Without another word she climbed up onto the table as well and sat on my face. The second pussy on my face in less than twenty minutes. I could feel Ro swivel so she was facing Mel over my belly button. Mel leaned forward to kiss Rowena over my stomach, giving me better access to her clit, and I used my tongue to thrust shallowly inside her.

Rowena, meanwhile, has stopped thrusting. She is grinding our pubic bones together and only pushing me deeper inside, which is difficult, since I’m already in as far as I go. But the sensation of her just pushing, forcefully, rubbing her clitty hard against the base of my cock with each push, is a lovely torture.

The girls moan wantonly into each other’s mouths and then break apart. Mel giggles.

‘I want a turn!’ She insists to her other lover.

‘Maybe so, ‘ Rowena murmurs back, ‘but the second or third time is better. Goes longer.’

‘Pleeeaaase mistress?’

‘Oh, all right Melody. But you know how to do it.’

Mel clapped her hands in delight and suddenly lifted her hips off my questing tongue and mouth.

‘Hey!’ I protest, and then Rowena pulls herself off my cock too, and I feel suddenly cold and empty.

‘Change of tune, ‘ Ro explains vaguely. I follow her and Mel through the house to a room with a huge bed.

Mel settles down on in the center of the bed, lying on her side. She pats the space behind her and beckons me with a smiling, ‘Come on, Burton.’

I do follow her, slightly confused, and Rowena lies on the other side of Mel.

Understanding my confusion, Mel gives me a loving smile and then reaches behind her for my cock so close to her ass. She raises her top leg slightly as I move over closer, and then she teases me by using the sensitive head of my cock to rub her clit in circles. Her eyes close and she gives a little sigh at the sensation. Finally she sates our torture and presses me at the entrance to her pussy.

Relieved, I take over, grasping her ample hips and sliding deep inside in one stroke as we both let out a moan of ecstasy.

Mel opens her arms, and Ro cuddles closer, kissing, and fondling her breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.