The Lesson
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

After class, Rowena sits on the desk in front of me, crossing her legs. ‘Melody tells me you’re interested in menage á trois, ‘ Ro says without preamble, as casually as if she was ordering a cucumber sandwich from Subway.

I cough. ‘Pardon?’

Rowena ignores me.

‘How about we surprise her? You come to my apartment. Tell her you’re somewhere else, and then I’ll invite her over. When she shows up ... you and I will already be busy.’

‘U-um, ‘ I say doubtfully. ‘I dunno ... I mean, it’s a hot idea ... but... ‘

‘Oh, come on, Burton, ‘ she purrs. ‘Try it.’

‘Well ... all right.’

The next morning, I make various excuses to my parents and tell Mel I have to do some errands for them. When she offers to come with me, I find it difficult to fob such a sweet thing off, but somehow I manage it and get to Ro’s place.

She opens the door in a very sheer set of black lacy underwear. The panties are crotchless, and the ensemble is complete with black stilettos. She is wielding a whip.

‘Ah, Burton, ‘ she drawls. ‘I’m so glad you’re here.’

I find it difficult to swallow, and step nervously into the foyer. What if this is a a bad idea? What if Mel doesn’t like it and gets really mad at me? As soon as the door closes behind me, Ro is going at me. She undoes the zipper on my jeans and pulls them off, followed by my t-shirt. There are no boxers today.

‘Mmmm, ‘ she murmurs sensually, eye to eye with my rigid cock. ‘You look delicious. It’s been years since I’ve had a big, hard cock inside of me. I’m looking forward to it.’ And then she leans over and delivers one long, hot lick, from base to tip. I groan, tortured.

‘No formalities, ‘ Rowena says briskly. She grabs my arm and leads me into a sitting room. ‘Melody is on her way. We’d best get down to business, hadn’t we, Burton?’

All I can do is nod.

First, she kneels for me. I realize that this is not my dominance, not by a long chalk. I will be the one taking the orders, and pleasure is my reward. Ro sucks hard until she knows I’m gonna cum (my tortured moan might have tipped her off), and then she stops, beckoning me to stand. She has me lie down on her kitchen table on my back, and then she climbs up as well. Her dark hair surrounds her face, and she is sexy and beautiful.

Instead of mounting me as I had originally thought, Rowena crouches over my face, positioning her pussy over my mouth. I should have known she was still being a dominatrix.

“Burton, lick me,” she says in a tone that breaches no questions. And then she settles down over my mouth completely, and I have no choice but to get a mouthful of pussy.

I lick her clit teasingly at first, and then suck on it, risking a cautious finger as well. There is no protest, so I don’t worry about losing my balls--yet.

Suddenly, when her juices have dripped all down my face, and Ro is shaking from the tension of holding back an orgasm, she orders, “Stop.”

She crawls down my body, and this time does prepare to mount me ... but backwards. Her great ass is facing me as she clasps my dick in her hands, pumps slowly several times, and then sinks down onto me like a knife in hot butter. I thrust up to meet her hips in the air.

Then I have a thought. A thought I never had with Melody.

“Rowena,” I pant, thrusting to meet her again, “are you on birth control?”

“No,” she replies, as I stare at her ass bouncing up and down. “But I’m the next best thing.” There’s a pause. “Barren.”

I barely have time to process this thought, because her pussy clamps down onto my dick, all wet and hot and tight, and I’m almost lost.

We’re making all sorts of noise; vocalizations, the table creaking, the slap of our skin together, the rhythmic pounding of the table into the floor, that neither of us hear the door unlock and open. We don’t hear feet pad silently to the kitchen.

But we do hear a voice say, loud and clear, “What the hell?!” And look up to see Melody standing in the kitchen doorway, keys dangling from her fingers, staring at us open-mouthed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.