The Lesson - Cover

The Lesson

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

When I awake, Melody is gone. The bedclothes are cold against my skin and I feel oddly empty when I reach out for her and don’t find her. There is a note by my bedside and a cold glass of milk.

It reads:

Good morning, Burton, my love.

I hope you slept well. I am sorry I couldn’t stay with you until you woke, but it’s an extra-cred day. I’ll see you later. :)

-xoxMel Oh yeah. One of Mel’s extra credit days with Rowena! I consider coming to school early to surprise her, but decide that I’ll do it tomorrow instead. I dress quickly and breakfast, smiling giddily.

School is uneventful until English class, which is when I see Mel. I pull her into my chest and kiss her passionately, smiling a hello.

‘Burton... ‘ She protests shyly when I kiss her again as Rowena comes into the room. Ro’s eyebrows raise smugly at the sight of our intimacy, especially when she sees Melody pull away from me shyly, muttering a soft, ‘Not here, ‘ before retreating to her desk.

Rowena’s sapphire eyes glitter with something--I can’t tell exactly what--as she starts class.

The whole class is silent, working on a test, when I look up. Rowena is watching me, sitting at her desk tilted back in her chair, one spiky black fuck-me heel pushing against the desk. Her other leg is flat down, and her legs are wide open.

It’s a skirt day, and my eyes travel down one voluptuous, perfect leg down to the tattoo on her inner thigh. I can’t see it clearly from this distance, but I certainly wish I could. Heat, blood, is beginning to pool in my loin. My eyes travel farther, but the shadow made by her skirt prevents further observation. Instead, my eyes travel up to her white blouse. As always, it’s unbuttoned almost to the point of indecency, barely concealing and corralling her breasts.

She watches me watching her, the cat-like expression on her fair face deepening. My eyes rest on her breasts, and I subconsciously lick my lips. Seeing me do this, I watch as Rowena’s body reacts and her nipples harden into peaks against the delicate fabric of the blouse. Her hair is swept up at the base of her neck, and as I survey the whole picture, I can imagine pulling all the pins out and watching the black locks tumble down her back as I would lace my fingers in her hair, pulling her in for a kiss.

Almost as if she can read my thoughts, Rowena’s eyes narrow.

I glance at Mel, quelling my purely lustful thoughts for my teacher and instead focussing on my love. She’s bent over the test intently, entirely immersed. I gaze at her in wonder of her beauty. Her auburn curls cascade over the desk, around her face.

Where her neck isn’t covered, I can see the lovebite I gave her last night. Sometime in the night I awoke for a reason I couldn’t understand at first. Then I felt it: Mel was touching me! She was fumbling with my hardened cock, and lifted her top leg over my hip to take me in. Sliding down my cock, Mel lets out a quiet cry of pleasure. Noticing that I’m awake, she smiles.

‘You like it?’

In response, I growled, crushing her to my body, kissing her and thrusting hard and fast into her again and again. Apparently I hit the right spot because soon she makes little ‘oh” noises in time with my thrusting, which are quickly turning into full-fledged moans. Worried my parents will hear, I pull her hair away from neck and bend over to bite her, continuing my thrusting. Mel falls silent when I bite her, surprised, but then I feel her pussy muscles tighten around my dick, and then she spasms. Her juices squirt all around my cock, and combined with the fact that it’s such a turn on that she just came from my bite, I growl again and pound her. I cum within the next minute, and then we’re back to sleep.

Recalling the whole event gets me so damn hard. I look away from Mel, my face reddening slightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.