The Lesson - Cover

The Lesson

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

Mum and Dad were gone on Sunday again, but this time they set something up for me.

“You were so lonely yesterday,” Mum says sympathetically. “I don’t know why you didn’t hang out before, but we’ve asked Melody to come over today and keep you company. It’ll be fun playing Skyrim all day, right? She’ll be here at noon. Chips in the cupboard.”

Great. What am I going to say to her?

Mel brings a pack of orange crush with her, our mutual favourite soda. We give each other awkward smiles, and she still hugs me like she always does. Without a word, I set up the video game and grab some chips. For a little while, we try to play, but I can’t stand it much longer. I pause the game and turn to Melody.

“Mel.” Awkward pause. “Can I apologize for what you witnessed yesterday? I am so, so sorry. It was vulgar and wrong. Please forgive me.”

Mel considers this for a moment, and then says slowly,

“You don’t need to apologize, Burton.”

“Oh, but I really--”

Melody cuts me off, pressing a finger to my lips. And then she leans forward and replaces her finger with her own lips, opening our mouths and exploring with our tongues. The sensation produces an insta-boner.

When Mel pulls away, she is panting.

“When I went home last night, I thought about everything. I could still hear you calling my name as if you would die without me, could still see cum spilling over your hands onto your belly, could still see your eyes widen in your flushed face at the sight of me. And, as I thought about it, I realized that it really turned me on. So much. Before I could help it, I was touching myself.”

“Yeah?” I ask, feeling dizzy and excited, myself.

“Yes. Just like this,” Mel says. She scoots over on the couch so she is half lying down, facing me at the other end. As she pulls up her skirt, I can see that she didn’t bother to put on underwear today. And as she spreads her legs for better access and for me to have a better view, I can see the glistening wetness already there around her pink opening, the one I want to lose myself in.

And then Melody begins to touch herself. She uses one finger to stroke the little bead of her clit and another two to slowly push inside of her just a little. “And when I came,” she continued, throwing her head back, the motion over her clit getting faster, “I couldn’t seem to help it, I--I” Melody lets out a little mewling sound of pleasure before finishing her sentence “I called out your name, and I desperately wanted to have you buried deep inside of me.” Her breathing gets even faster, and her brows furrow together as she touches herself, no longer capable of speech. The whole sentence was incredible. I was hard before, but now ... if I’m not careful, I’ll cum right here in my jeans.

Almost unknowingly, I undo my belt and pull my pants down enough to release my dick. It springs up towards my belly button when I do, and I grasp it and circle my finger around the tip as I watch her. It’s so hot to watch. She’s started making little panting noises with each touch to her clit that gets me crazy. I start pumping. Hard and fast. Suddenly, she stops her motion.

I realize that she’s noticed my dick and is actually staring at it. Mel sits up and moves close to me.

“Let me,” she offers, replacing my hand with hers.

“Hang on a moment,” I say. “You’re going to have to lose that skirt first.” I pull it down over her hips and we forget about it on the floor. I kiss her stomach tenderly as I pull the garment off her--quickly followed by my jeans--and then I half-lie like she was, on the sofa, and pull her onto my lap.

Melody takes my dick in both hands and starts up a firm, steady rhythm, while I reach between her legs to touch the wetness there. She’s soaked, and there’s nothing I want more right now than to be buried as deep inside of her as I can, filling her with my love. I rub her clit and dip a finger inside, getting a purr of approval from the action. In a sudden motion, she leans over and begins sucking me off. I push my fingers in and out of her. She’s more than ready for me.

“Shit, Mel,” I curse. “I need to be inside of you so much right now.”

“I know, I know. I feel that way too. Burton ... can we?”

“Yes!” My answer is immediate and positive. So she kneels with her legs on both sides of my hips, holding my dick in her hand, and pressing it to the entrance of her pussy. Just feeling the tiniest bit of her heaven gets me insane. I push her hand away and rub the head of my dick in circles over her clit, spreading the the wetness around. It feels so good for both of us and she makes a small mewling sound, like a little sexy kitten. I don’t want to force her, but...

“Fuck, Mel, please, oh, god, you feel so amazing...”

“You do too,” she replies breathlessly. “You’re just so huge. I’m a little scared.”

“Don’t worry, I’m here,” I comfort her. “I’ll hold you. The pain will pass ... I love you.”

“I know, and thank you. I don’t know what Rowena would say tho’...”

And with those words she slides all the way down onto my dick, which completely distracts me from asking what she meant by that. As she presses down, Mel gives a little cry of pain, closing her eyes and mewling.

“Darling, darling,” I say, gathering her onto my chest. “You knew it would hurt a little. It’s okay, I’m here with you.”

I feel her tears on my shoulder. “I love you too,” she replies quietly, her voice laced with pain. Desperate to cheer her up, I hold her tightly to my body and begin to press up into her, again and again, slowly. Filling, filling.

In the space of a minute, Mel goes from tears to tremors. Her mouth hangs open, the feeling incredible as I take her over and over. She sits up to take me as deep as she can again, stretching and arching her back like a cat.

“We need to do something about this,” I say, beginning to unbutton her shirt. It joins the pile of clothes on the floor. Mel takes over, thrusting her hips to take me all in, as I pull my own shirt off as well. Riding me so well, it’s hard for me to believe that she was a virgin less than two minutes ago. She’s milking me, her muscles squeezing tightly around my cock with her own pleasure.

But I want to teach her body something new.

I pull Melody close to my body again and deftly roll us over. Nipping at her ear, I whisper, “Will you let me? I have been dreaming of this for months.”

Mel nods, gazing up at me. I take a moment to worship her breasts, licking her nipples teasingly, and then sucking on one, before pulling all the way out and back in, hard, full thrusts deep into her.

Then I’m going fast, fast, I can’t help myself, and her pussy muscles can’t handle it; they contract around my dick without her knowledge, urging me to stay, stay, deep.

Making love is ten times better than I ever thought it would be. I hit a good spot and Mel gasps, bucking up to meet my next thrust. But oh, shit...

“Melody,” I pant. “Melody, I’m gonna cum, very soon.”

“Roll over,” she says. Once on top, she doesn’t move for a full minute, just contracts her muscles around my dick so deep inside.

And then she moves, so slowly, on top of me. I have to bite back a moan feeling it. But Melody lets herself moan, and her hand comes between our bodies, rubbing her clit. She keeps moving slowly and rubbing very fast. Then she thrusts forward forcefully and suddenly cries out, the kitten mewl again; and her muscles tighten around me, very tight, and then relax. “Oh, Burton, Burton--ah!” My name on her lips is so sweet. She melts onto me, lying on my chest. I kiss her softly several times, stroking her hair lovingly, and then flip us over again. It almost feels better taking her after her orgasm. She’s so hot, wet. I pump into her, hard, hard, hard. Mel gives a little moan at the sensation, tension starting to build up again in her body. She laces her fingers tightly in my hair, pulling my mouth to her own. We kiss and then I bury my face in her shoulder, keeping the pace, getting close to my peak.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I cry out. Mel looks up at me wonderingly, her eyes hazed with love and sexual sensation as my body tenses over top her; and then I am filling her with hot spurts of my cum, pressing deep inside her. I fill her up, claiming her as mine, all mine, forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.