Accidental Cousins - Cover

Accidental Cousins

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Spring break, fun and a few surprises.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie  

This is an account of how I accidently had sex with my cousin.

It seems that all stories like this begin when we are young. But probably not like you are thinking. I have 2 female cousins on my mom’s side, Tina, and Cara. They are 2 and 4 years younger that I am.

When I was 9 my parents moved from the Mid-West out to California. I saw my cousins for the last time the year after we moved. So, the last time I saw them they were 8 and 6 and I was 10.

When I was 13 my folks got a divorce and we lived with my mom.

When I turned 18 I joined the Army. It was a good fit for me. It provided me with structure and pushed me physically. It helped me grow a lot. I got out of basic being 6’1 and 180 pounds of muscle.

I deployed with my unit to Desert Shield/Storm (part 1) in August of 1990. After 8 miserable months in the desert we deployed home.

We arrived home the middle of April. The command had promised to set up block leave for units returning, but it would take some time to figure out the schedule. Being a Wednesday, they said we needed to do some equipment maintenance and turn in by Thursday and then they would give us a 4-day weekend.

One of my buddies Jim had the idea of heading off to Florida to catch some of Spring Break. After 8 months of looking at sand, camels, spiders, and guys, I agreed to go with him.

Thursday evening, we hoped in his convertible Camaro and headed south!

We didn’t really have much of a plan as we started out. Since we didn’t have a place to stay, we were planning to sleep a few hours on the beach each day, hit the clubs at night and hope to find a table at Denny’s until the sun came up.

Jim’s old roommate went down 2 years’ prior with a room, but wound up doing pretty much what we were planning. We were also hoping to hook up with a couple of college hotties and maybe sleep in their room. After all, it was only 2 days and we’d gone with 2 and 3 hours of sleep for longer than that just on field exercises.

We drove all through the night. It wasn’t hard, since our body clocks were still on Saudi time. When we got to Daytona it was a zoo! Well in a good way. There were bikinis everywhere!

Jim found a place to park about 10 blocks from the beach. His car would be our base of operations. We quickly changed in to swim trunks, took out the beach chairs and towels and headed for the beach.

We quickly found a place with some thumping music in the background and marked our spot.

Jim went and found a couple of beers and we sat down to admire the scenery.

With the heat and the beer, I nodded off for about 2 hours. When I woke, I felt charged and ready to go?

Jim and I walked along the beach admiring all the honeys and tried to talk with a few.

We came across a couple of wet t-shirt contests and a few other Spring Break games.

Over all, we didn’t have much luck with the ladies, but there was a lot of competition. We did have a few ask if we were Marines. I guess the flattop haircuts and farmer’s tans didn’t help much.

As nighttime approached, we walked over to the beach showers and hosed the sweat off us.

Then we walked back to the car, did a quick change in to shorts and a button up shirt and walked around looking for food. Things were a madhouse and it took us 2 hours to get a seat to eat.

We had heard of a couple of places to party so after we ate we went out on a mission to conquer the club!

We got to the first club about 11:30. It was packed and pretty jumping’. We moved our way through the crowd to the bar to get a drink. There was a wide range of ages, anywhere from 17 to 50. Being 23, I felt pretty average.

After getting our beers we moved around trying to start up a couple of conversations. As we circled the dance floor I spotted a little cutie dancing with her friends. She was a dream. She stood about 5’4 maybe 110lbs. Brown hair just past her shoulders with bangs that framed her beautiful face. She was wearing a pink tank top, bra, and a jean skirt. I remember seeing her look up while dancing and seeing me. She seemed to give me a quick smile and spun back around where her friends were. I nudged Jim and pointed out the girls on the floor. While I was pointing them out, she turned around again and then poked her friend and nodded our way. Her friend motioned us over and we didn’t need much more of an invitation than that.

We dance our way on to the floor. Now I am not an expert dancer, but I can hold my own on the dance floor. Now I was face to face with this little cutie while Jim worked on her friend. She looked up at me and yelled “You’re a good dancer”, though it was barely audible over the music. “Thanks! You too!” was my reply. She gave me a big smile and I knew I was hooked.

We danced a little more and the music changed a little. She motioned she was leaving the floor and Jim and I followed.

When we left the dance floor we found out that there were 5 girls all together. Jim and I bought them a round of drinks and did our best to talk over the music.

Over the music, I found out her name was Sara and she was 18 on her first year of college. “Cool name” I said, not even thinking.

We dance for a little while longer and she continued to flirt with me.

I guess the girl that Jim was talking with had another guy after her and was rubbing Jim the wrong way. A small scuff broke out and was quickly squashed. But Jim and the other guy were removed from the club. I excused myself and tried to arrange to meet up again. The loud music hampered my request and I shuffled out to find Jim.

Being that it was 3 am, we decided to find the nearest Denny’s. Of course, we weren’t the only ones. It took us an hour before we got a table. Just as we sat down, I looked over at the door and who should walk in? The two girls from the club.

The crowded had grown since we had arrived seeing how a lot of the clubs were closing. Right before we got our table, the wait time was 1 1/2 hours. The girls came in and asked about the wait time. I saw them look at their watches, so I swooped in to action.

I quickly walked up and said “There you are. We’ve been waiting for you. Our tables all ready.” Sara looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at her friend and she shrugged her shoulders and nodded. They joined us at the table. Sara wanted to know why I disappeared so quickly. We told her the story and she just replied with “It happens.”

As predicted, the service was slow but we found time to eat and talked a little. Sara was thinking about doing art design or something like that. They had lots of questions about being in the Army and about the short War. When it was time to go, we picked up the tab and headed for the door. Sara asked where we were staying and I replied “On the beach.” She asked what hotel that was and we explained that we didn’t have a hotel we were just going to go flop on the beach since the sun was coming up and nap until noon. That was, unless they knew someplace better for us to stay. Sara’s friend Suzan quickly explained their 5 girls, one room situation.

We decided to walk the girls back to their hotel anyway. Jim walking with Suzan and I was holding Sara’s hand. When we got there Suzan pretty much gave Jim the cold shoulder and went in quickly. Sara gave me a quick kiss and a smile. Then she told me that they usually hang out near lifeguard post number 17 and hurried on her way in to their hotel.

Jim just looked at me, with the “uh huh” look and we headed for the car.

After we changed in to our beach attire, we found a spot on the sand plopped down our chairs at 5:30am. I put on some sun block, took a big gulp of water, pulled my boonie hat over my eyes and crashed. I woke about 10am parched. I drank a little more then walked over to the bathroom. The beach was already filling up with some of the non-partiers.

Jim woke up about 11 and we walked over to a hot dog stand to get a bite to eat. After that, with a little protesting from Jim we walked down to post #17. I noticed why the girls went to that station, since it was just down the street from their hotel.

I didn’t see the girls but we did spy a volleyball game in progress. Jim’s eyes lit up a little. He had played all 4 years in High School as well as beach volleyball all summer. I’m just a mediocre volleyball player, but I never give up trying.

Jim talked our way on to a 4 on 4 game. It was a lot of fun. We probably played for about an hour when one of the players on the other team had to leave. I volunteered to sit out for a couple of games. When I left the court, I noticed Sara and her friends. Sara was lying back resting on her elbows. She gave me a quick wave and a smile. I motioned to Jim that I was going to go say hi. Jim pretty much just motioned me off as he was in to his game.

I walked over and sat down next to Sara.

“You looked pretty rested for someone that slept on the beach” she commented. “I’ve slept in worse places than a beach” I retorted. “I’ll bet you have” she chuckled back.

“You look amazing, by the way.” I said as I took in her body in her bikini. She had a natural figure, not toned and hard like she worked out, but soft and naturally fit. “Looking pretty hot yourself” she said with a smile and a wag of her foot.

“You were doing pretty well over there” she stated, motioning to the volleyball game. “I’m just an amateur. Jim’s the pro that makes me look good.” “You look pretty good on your own” she replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.