Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“God damn it, Jason ... fuck, yes!” Tabby groaned as she took me deeper with every stroke in the vanity, having already fucked in the shower ... we were both very horny right then.

“Did you slip me some Viagra or something?” I teased Tabby, who shrugged.

“Spanish fly, perhaps?” Tabby taunted me, as she creamed herself and I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn’t ready to cum again just yet.

“Or just how damn sexy my sweet sister is, you know,” I chuckled as I plundered my sister/wife repeatedly, very glad that the authorities weren’t aware of how we had fooled them into legally blessing an incestuous marriage.

“I love how you don’t hide our sibling status whenever we’re home! It turns me on constantly to know that I’m intimate with my own brother and have his seed inside of me. It’s growing in my womb, expanding my belly, can’t you feel it, bro? I can’t wait to have you guys take turns breeding me for life! I’m gonna love watching you breed all of them, too, including Naj’s wife, Meharjot! Something about men breeding other men’s wives is a serious turn-on, of course, particularly if it’s mutual ... both men doing the same to each other!” Tabby declared, forcing me to cum inside her at last, blasting her twat with my seed.

“Pump and dump, baby ... pump and dump!” I joked as I slapped Tabby’s tush on my way out of her cunt, “Will you ever get any nursing work done that way, though?”

“Oh, I imagine so. I might have to switch to take on a job working for an individual or company. Know of any companies with flexible hours and the need for a regular nurse?” Tabby licked her lips at the idea of being at my work constantly, getting humped as often as Zoe and Eva did.

“Oh, I think that I can think of at least one, babe,” I told her as we kissed like crazy that morning.

“I’d say to get a room, but you already did,” Zoe laughed as she began sucking me off straight from Tabby’s twat, and Eva eagerly joined her on her knees, “and Tabby, you’re welcome to be our nurse anytime that you want, on or off the clock. Right, guys?”

“Exactly,” Eva told us as she licked away at the head of my dick.

“Hell, yeah!” I laughed as I led the women out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

“You know, I think that we’re in the wrong business ... We should go into porn, and then we’d really need a nurse! For regular check-ups and such,” Zoe suggested, making me chuckle a bit more as I considered the possibilities there.

“Start our own studio, perhaps? Eva could be one of the first stars ... and no doubt, Dean could be one of the studs. He might need disguises at first, though, so as not to lose business for his and Sabrina’s bistro,” I stroked my beard as I thought of the idea, which had its merits for sure.

“And I still get to seduce Steve, right?” Eva ran her tongue along her lips in obvious anticipation now.

“Yes, and we could pool our money for venture capital, too. This is gonna be a helluva deal for all of us, I think. Imagine all of the fun that we could have together,” I agreed, even as Sabrina, Mary, and Dean walked in on us now.

“So, what’s new, guys?” I asked Dean, who had a really eager look on his face, in fact.

“Oh, I just got done selling the bistro, guys. I’m out. Retired! Apparently, some hotel tycoon needed to convert it into the restaurant for his hotel and was willing to overpay for its fair market value price by more than half a million, too. Yes, folks, you’re now looking at a multi-millionaire! Sabrina retired with me, as she’s now entitled to half of my wealth, anyway. This means that we can perhaps ... invest in your shop and become partners with each of you,” Dean announced, making me grin now.

“How about a Plan B? A porn studio, Dean. What do you say? Zoe, Eva, Tabby, and I are up for it, so that leaves Mary to approve of it, as Zoe’s wife, of course,” I propositioned our lovers, who all began grinning as Mary put up her “thumbs up” gesture.

“Gotta say ... go for it. Right, Sabrina?” Mary teased Dean’s wife.

“Hey, I’m Master Jason’s whore, right? And I hate rules. Being a porn star is a great way to break those rules, if you ask me! Let’s do it! Oh, and maybe we should try to get Danielle involved in, too. I bet that she’d absolutely live for it, unable to refuse a single act, a single kink, or anything of that sort! I want to do preggo porn with her, for example, to watch her swell up with your seed and Dean’s, to do whips, chains, bondage, all kinds of wild and nasty things with her sweet Christian ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.