Be My Canvas - Cover

Be My Canvas

Copyright© 2017 by Azami Core

Chapter 4: Setting The Stage

Socrates did not show up to his home till morning, he spoke to Dan. “Has she behaved?”

“She did try to talk me into giving her freedom.”

“That is something to be expected. It is going to be a pleasure to break her from her dominant nature. You may go home, Dan.”

Socrates walked into his room. His heel clicks on the wooden floor. His eyes grazing over her nude body. Her hand’s cuff to the metal headboard in the middle of his bed. Her wrists are a little red. His smile widens to see how she looks close to Gashu.

“Tell me, slave. What do you think of Gashu when you met her?”

“She is very beautiful, strong and her artworks is full of emotions, Master.”

He smiles hearing her call him Master. He took his clothing off as he talked. “Good girl. Yes, her beauty has attracted me. Gashu is worth acquiring such an exquisite Japanese doll.”

He moved onto the bed nude as she tries to move away. His hand touches her silky wavy black hair. Picking up a finger full of hair strands and lifting it to his nose as he smells her hair. “Mmm, nice.”

Her body trembling with his nearness. The fear was in her eyes as she hears his laughter. She bit her bottom lip. Her wrists hurting from her struggling trying to get free.

“Relax my slave. My plans for you will have to wait. I am tired. Now be still and let me sleep.” He snuggles into her. “Unless you wish for more of my bolo whip.” she shook her head no. He would whisper in her ear. “ Now be a very good girl and sleep. You will need all your energy for me.”

He smirks planting the information into her head. Making her wonder what plans he had for her in his mind. He then kissed her cheek and closed his eyes. He snuggles closer to her with his arms wrapped around his new prize pulling her tighter. His heavy eyes start to close, falling asleep.


James made his first call to the FBI on a secure line. “I’m calling about Timothy Trenton, the son of Matthew Trenton.” He waits. As the phone clicked being transferred. The agent spoke on the line. James didn’t like what he said. With a strong voice, James spoke “No Timothy is alive ... Stop right there. Call the secretary of defense. Tell them this code JSM and you have Ninja Wolf on the line. Just do it.”

The music played in the background while he waited. Then a familiar voice spoke. “Ninja Wolf is that you?”

James joked out his older nickname. “K9 slasher at your service General.”

“It must be very important for you to be calling me.”

“Yes, it is. Remember that favor you owe me. I am finally cashing it in. My daughter’s and her boyfriend’s life is in danger. I would like to run this mission with the cooperation of the FBI. General, I’m gathering my troops also.”

“K9 this is a tall order.”

“General, you know how protective I am when it comes to family. Even over my own unit.”

“Let me talk to the head of FBI and arrange it. Hold on K9 I’ll have them call you back.”

James clicked the button on his cell phone turning it off and pulled out a burner phone that he had in his pocket. He pushed some numbers. And it rang a few times then someone answers. James spoke. “Gaiter, could you call the troops except for the Doctor and see who is willing to do a mission for me.”

“K9 what is going on?”

“My baby girl and her boyfriend are in danger, and I may need their help. Be on stand by. I am not sure when but I will call again.”

“Yes, sir. Sir, you know they will all be there. We love that little girl.”

The memory of having her at camp and her beautiful voice singing to them soothing their mind. Helping them to sleep. She was 6 at the time and the group took to her quickly. James was very proud of his daughter trying to adjust to her loss.


Socrates awakens his fingers traveled over Tiff’s soft body. He whispers in her ear. “Be a good girl and I will order our lunch, but be bad and feel my wrath of the whip, over your delicious body.”

Tiff gulps to his soft whisper and feeling his cock throbbing between her ass cheeks. “Yes, Master.”

His smile widens while his fingers played with her breast. Imagining her body belonging to Gashu. He softly teased her nipples into hardness. He could feel her tremble by his nakedness.

Tiff never wanted that whip again. Her rump still feels the sting of pain and her memory still fresh in her mind. She couldn’t escape in her position, handcuffed to the cold metal bed post. Though she tries to wiggles away from his fingers then felt the tight pinching of her nipples as tears rolled down her face from the sharp pain. He moved above her body forcing her legs apart.

“You can make this easier on yourself or fight me. No matter what you do. Your body belongs to me now.”

He pinched the other nipple just as tightly reminding her who owns her body. He smiles, enjoying the tears rolling down her face. His body moved to the nightstand and his hand reaches out to open a drawer. He pulls out a gag ball and ties it around her mouth.

“If it hurts, you can bite down on the ball my slave.”

Her eyes widen in fear of what he would do next. He pulls two ropes out of the drawer and takes her right leg bending her knees up pointing towards the headboard tying it at the thigh by her knee, then ties it to the metal headboard. He did the same to her other leg making sure she was spread wide.

She could barely move. His fingers teasing her clit over and over till the sheen of her juice leak from the lips of her pussy. Being turned on with her body enjoying his teasing torments. With the ball in her mouth, she could no longer inflict pain to her bottom lip. Not even her nails in her hand were helping to take away the pleasure she feels.

“Mmm. My slave is such a slut wanting more. Look how wet you’re getting.”

She struggles again, not wanting this. He saw her anguish, with a smile he moves over to the nightstand pulled out a butt plug. Two clamps and a toy cock out of the draws. He placed the cock on her clit and turns it on as he moves the plug over her lips of her pussy, while the toy teases her clit more. Slowly sliding the plug into her pussy.

She tries to hold herself in control, as he teased both her clit and pussy. Soon her body gives into the pleasure of the feelings. In her mind, a part of her wish he would stop, but her body keeps wanting more.

He moved both the toys till she moans in pleasure loudly exploding. “Ooh, such a bad girl.” He pulls out the butt plug showing her how wet it is. Then shoves it back into her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.