Be My Canvas - Cover

Be My Canvas

Copyright© 2017 by Azami Core

Chapter 2: Socrates

Two of Socrates’s many men. Dan a very large black man with no hair on his head. Stood 6’ 10” in height. Weight about 215 lbs. Very muscular around his arms and body. He is wearing his black suit with a white collar shirt.

Ray is 6’ 5”. Weighing about 170, also nicely built for a Puerto Rican, with dreadlocks down just passed his collar of his black jacket. They are driving a black Chevy town car with tinted windows.

Amanda is 30 years old. 5’ 4” weighing 200 lbs. She has blond hair, hazel brown eyes, and her skin color is peach with light freckles. She still looks good with her large EE breast. She may be a little chubby, but she is active and has her own sex appeal. She is also submissive.

Tiff has beautiful long black hair that is wavy. She is 27 but a spoiled brat. Dressed high class and an attitude to go with it. This is what makes her quite dominant in her nature. Her frame thin and well proportioned. At 5’2” 128 lb. With C cup breast, lightly toned skin and Brown eyes.

The two men followed the ladies from their home to the gallery and then to an ally. The ladies had found a sweet young male victim. They had followed him down the road. They parked their car and walked, watching him go into the quiet alley. Tiff moves quickly in on the young male. She pins his hands facing the wall. While Angela groped him down making sure he had no weapons on him.

Tiff spoke. “Well look at what we found; a sweet young man.”

Angela took off his belt using it as Tiff brought his hand behind his back. Angela used her weight to keep him pinned as Tiff tie his upper arms together with the belt behind him. The poor young man was no match for the two cougars.

Socrates’s men interrupted the two ladies by pulling up their town car. Blocking their exit and gun drawn as they stepped out.

Dan spoke. “Ladies, you are being arrested for the crimes against you.”

And Ray helped the young man loose giving him back his belt. “You are free to go.”

The young male was happy to escape and ran for his life. Clutching his pants as he ran. Amanda knew exactly who they were dealing with, and she told Tiff. “Don’t argue with them and just do as you’re told.”

Tiff was going to say something but the fear in Angela’s eyes and her hand raised told her that this time she better do as she was asked of her. Tiff raised her hand.

Now Angela knew the punishment they would receive. Also not wanting their punishment to be worse. She actually trembled in fear. They were caught for selling Socrates’s slave.

The two men cuffed them and put them in the back seat of their car. They drove to one of the many Socrates’ abandon places. This one location happens to be an old airplane hanger strip. One of Socrates’ slave auction and trading places.

This place had 5 hangers they end up going to the smallest and last hanger, as groups of people were working on the first 3 hangers. Getting them ready for the next auction party they would have.

The Men had phone Socrates of their coming arrival, and he was waiting ready to deal with the two ladies in the hangar office. Once the town car drove in the hanger and stopped. The ladies was pulled out of the black car by Dan and Ray. Taking them through the large garage as the electric door closes behind them. The sound of it locking made the ladies shiver.

They went into the office aria it was quite large enough to put two more cars inside of this office. The ladies walked in and saw two tables. On each table had four rolled up ropes, and then they saw Socrates sitting with his feet on his desk and many different whipping items are laid out on this desk. In his hand was the bolo whip rolled up.

Socrates, a handsome man with brownish hair with flecks of red streaks from the sun. His Russian accent was still heard even though he spoke English very well. A very nicely built man for 6 feet 7-inch height and weight of 175 lbs. Many women drooled over him but he was considering not the type to marry. Though his pickings were easy to find. He enjoys indulging his sadist fantasy on those women who caused him trouble.

He had two more of his men standing a few feet from the desk. One on the right and the other on the left as they entered.

Socrates spoke, “Now you do have a choice either you take all your clothes off or have them rip from you. Either way, you will be nude before us.” His mischievous smile made them nervous. “Oh please leave the high heels shoe on.” His smile widens.

Amanda who knew Socrates quite well tells Tiff. “Just do as he says.” They worked on taking off their dress, bra, and undies.

“Good girls for being so obedient. Amanda, what is my normal punishment for disobedient?” As they talked Socrates takes off his shirt.

She answers. “20 whippings with whatever you choose to whip us with Master.”

“What are the items I use to do this with? So Tiff will know.”

“Bolo whip, cat-o-nine tails, riding crop, fly swatter, paddles of various size width and texture, and your hands Master.”

“Ahh good you remember and what is my pleasure.”

“Having our holes used Master.”

“Now Tiff will know what to expect. I am not so mean. Now go and lay face down on the table. There’s one for each of you, as you can plainly see.”

Amanda did as she was told, but poor Tiff was scared stiff. She could not move; the idea of being wiped was something she never experienced before. Amanda called for her. “Tiff, Tiff, go to the table now!”

“Too late. Tiff will receive your first 5 whipping because of you are disobedient. Men help her.”

She whimpered with fear. “You can not do this to me.”

He laughs evilly. “Ahh, soon you will see what I can do to you. For now, you and all of your body belong to me.

They took Tiff to the table they bend her over on the table. She stood halfway bent, her breast on the table. Her arms spread out to the length of the table, her hands tied down to each table legs. Then they spread her legs by tying the rope around each ankle spreading them as far apart as they could, tying each end to the leg post. Her heels no longer touching the floor. Amanda stayed in her position as the other two men tied her up exactly the same way as Tiff.

Socrates stood up, they were facing away from him as his boots could be heard on the floor. “So you know Tiff.” The first sound of the whip slashed through the air. The tip licked her right butt cheeks.

“Ahh!” She screams out.

“Your screams will not pass through this room. Now count your whippings. Unless you enjoy it so much you want more?”

“One.” The whip licked her other butt cheek. She whimpers. “Two.” each cheek of her ass received two more licks as the fifth landed on her tailbone. She whimpers, cries, and counted each of her whips with tears in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.