Teenage Sorceress
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Mark never tired of watching the seemingly endless string of nude teenagers Luci kept running around their house. Suzi loved the extra attention she got from the girls. Some of them were willing to play dolls with her for the longest time and she also had no problem getting them to watch her play dress up. She was happier than she had ever been before.

Mark was as happy as a pig in shit, as well. In addition to all the eye candy, he had three of the most gorgeous, sexy creatures imaginable sharing his bed and his cock. When he slept, it was buried in some warm hole provided by one of them. When he woke, it was usually a mouth, but sometimes it was a tight ass pushing back against him until he popped through the sphincter with his morning weapon.

“Daddy?”

Mark always loved hearing that, especially now that in addition to the way it tugged at his heart and caused him to have wild fantasies, it now brought up lots of memories of being buried to the balls in the sweetest, tightest cunt imaginable, while staring into the impossibly beautiful face and eyes of his beloved daughter. “What is it, Honey?”

“Now that you have been my first and have opened up my world and my pussy, I might add”, she said with a giggle and a wiggle as she sat naked on his lap, “Maybe now is a good time for me to try other men.”

Mark knew she was right. Sooner or later she would have to try others. Maybe a lot of them. As much as he wanted to keep her entirely for himself, he knew it wasn’t right to monopolize her completely for the rest of her life, as he had done so far.

“Did you have someone in mind, my love?”

She giggled again as she slid her tight cunt back over the tip of his prick. She knew it would help her cause. “I was thinking about, maybe, Grandpa. What do you think?”

Mark’s prick gave a lurch inside his eldest baby. “Uh, which one?”, he managed.

“Why, both of them. Don’t you think they would like to teach me about double penetration?”

That was a rhetorical question. “When would you like to try them, my darling?”

“Now, Daddy, now!”, she bounced gaily in appreciation to her daddy’s understanding of her needs. Her father’s prick felt wonderful as it scrubbed the walls of her warm velvet tunnel. “Can you call them now?”

“I think it would be better if you called them, don’t you?”

Luci thought about it a second, then reached for the phone with a wicked grin on her face.

“Hello, Grandpa. It’s me, Luci. How are you? I have a little personal problem I really need your help with, Grandpa. Daddy has been helping me with it a lot, but he’s getting all worn out. Could you please come over and help him out? Pretty, pretty please? I would be ever so grateful. She breathed a few more quiet words that Mark couldn’t pick up.” How was that, Daddy?”

“I give him five minutes before he breaks the door down. He only lives ten miles away. Was he breathing heavy when he hung up the phone?”

“I don’t think he hung it up, Daddy. I heard a thump, I guess when he dropped the phone and now I hear Grandmother calling him. Should I hang up?”

“No, why not stay on the line and make up some story for Mother when she comes to the phone. I’ll call your other grandpa and get him over here.”

“I’ll tell Grandmom you will fuck her silly if she comes over here, but she won’t be fully aware of things because I am using the stuff I learned from the book to get people to do what we want.”

Mark had fantasized about his MILF from the time he was old enough to get a hardon. Sally kept her fine body in fighting shape with golf, aerobics and bedroom calisthenics, but had never let Mark get anywhere near her good stuff. Mark was unsure whether it was due to fear of incest or lack of interest, although he was fairly certain that of the few times he caught a glimpse of her nude body, she had purposely orchestrated the display.

“Daddy, why don’t we get both grandmothers over here and Mom and Daphni can warm them up for you while you help the grandpas get warmed up in me?”

“Good plan, my sexy little nymph. Now why don’t you tighten up that little thing just a wee bit more and bounce just a wee bit higher and let’s get my rocks off before they get here?”

“Oops, Daddy. I hear the doorbell. I guess all three of you are cumming or coming simultaneously, huh?” She sweetly mentioned.


“Hi, Dad. Come on in. do you know why you are here?”

“Not really, son, but I knew it was very important to get here and help Luci with something you couldn’t handle, so I came as quickly as I could.”

“So did I, Dad. So did I”, I murmured, but he missed it.

“Let’s wait for her other granddad to get here and I will explain everything. Ok? What’s your poison?”


“Now that we are all gathered here, let me show you something”, Mark opened, as he untied the drawstring of Luci’s simple dress and allowed it to puddle around her waist. She stood and allowed it to puddle on the floor at her feet, joining both grandfathers’ chins as they gaped.

“Oh, my!”, they gasped in unison. “Is it ok to be doing this?”, Jim asked.

“Relax, Dad. Things have changed around here in ways that are hard to describe. Come on in, my lovelies.”

Cheryl and Daphni strutted into the room in CFM pumps and pearls, with big smiles.

“Uh, Son, what is it you are trying to tell us? Don’t speak too loudly, though. This could be a dream and I don’t want to wake up.”

“Don’t worry, Dad. It might be a dream, but if it is, we are all sharing it and have been for several days. Mr. Goldman was part of it already, weren’t you, Sir?”

Tom grinned like a jackass eating saw briars. “Sure was. That tight ass bitch I have been living with for so long has become the most sexy, loving companion I could have wished for. I don’t know how I can ever thank you enough.”

“You mean your wife has started putting out, Tom?”

“Yep, not only that, but last night we had a young couple over and she let the guy fuck her ass while his wife ate her pussy and I was in the wife’s cunt to the root, at the same time”

“Wow!”, Mark’s dad excalimed. “And that is part of all this?”, he waved his hands to include his naked granddaughter, daughter-in-law and son’s concubine, although he was not exactly clear on her status other than that she made his cock so hard he thought it might break, just looking at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.