My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I went back to the front door and found the kid still waiting there nervously. He tried peering around me again as I stood in the door frame.

“Well, Martin, I really appreciate all the effort you went to in getting this back to me,” I said waving the receipt in my hand. “We have a guest over and were just about to have something to eat. Would you like to join us?” A huge beaming smile came over the kid’s face.

“Sure!” he said excitedly. “Ummmm ... could I call my mom first?” Suddenly he had a more nervous look on his face.

“Go ahead. There’s a phone right in there,” I said as I moved aside and pointed to my brother’s den just off the entrance. The kid walked past me into the room and I moved out of sight but stayed within hearing range.

“Oh, hi mom. I stopped over at Jimmy’s after work and his mom asked me to stay for supper.” I guess we were now officially “Jimmy’s place” as far as Martin’s mom was concerned. “That’s okay isn’t it?” He paused as his mother was speaking to him from the other end. “Okay, thanks! I’ll be home later. Yes, I have my bike light.” Hee hee, I figured more than the kid’s bike light would be beaming before the night was over. I moved towards the kitchen as the kid was finishing up his call. He followed me into the house with an anxious yet nervous look on his face.

“Nice ... nice place, sir” he said looking around at everything.

“Thanks. And Martin, it’s Jeff. You don’t need to call me sir.”

“Yes sir ... I mean, thanks Jeff.”

“This is my brother’s place. He and his wife are out of town so they asked me to stay with my niece, Emma, for the weekend. I think you remember her from the shoe store, right?”

“Oh yes,” he said with a genuine note of interest in his voice. “Is she here?” He had a real look of “Please don’t say no and disappoint me” on his face that almost made me laugh.

“Sure, she’s right outside with our guest. C’mon, let’s get something to eat,” I said pointing towards the patio doors off the kitchen. Martin walked past me and I grabbed an extra plate and cutlery and followed him out onto the rear covered porch. I could see that the girls had both put on their bathing suit cover-ups and were sitting back at the table.

“Martin, this is Emma. Emma ... Martin.”

“Hi,” Martin said and I saw his face turning slightly red as she smiled and nodded hello back to him.

“And this is our guest, Tanya.”

“Hey, I know you!” Martin exclaimed with a note of excitement in his voice. “You work at the dry-cleaners outside the mall.” Martin had a broad smile as his eyes darted down to Tanya’s swelling chest.

“That’s right. Well, thank you Martin. It’s nice to be noticed.” Tanya said as she leaned forward and this time her massive tits did rest and spread out on the edge of the table. “Sit down and join us,” she said, motioning to the empty chair opposite Emma. Martin could barely tear his eyes away from Tanya’s sumptuous knockers as he slid into the empty chair. Since Martin had mentioned recognizing Tanya, it made me wonder how often he’d jerked off thinking about those huge cans of hers.

“There’s plenty of food Martin. Help yourself,” I said as I passed him the platters of food. He loaded up his plate and I did likewise. We all started to enthusiastically dig in and I didn’t realize how ravenous the three of us seemed to be from our earlier sexual exertions. Martin also dug in with the enormous appetite of the young boy that he was.

“So, do you like seafood, Martin?” Tanya asked as Martin devoured another shrimp.

“Yeah, I do. I always have, ever since I was a little kid.”

“That’s good. I like a young man who enjoys the taste of seafood. How old are you anyways, Martin?” she asked.

“I’m 19.”

“19, that’s perfect,” Tanya said as she gave Martin a smolderingly sensual look. I saw him blush under her lustful gaze. “Your girlfriend’s not gonna miss you tonight, is she Martin?”

“Ummm ... I don’t have a girlfriend,” Martin said as he looked down at the table shyly.

“I’m surprised. A good looking boy like you; I would have thought you had a number of girlfriends. Oooops,” I had been watching and as Martin had looked down at the table, Tanya had deftly slid her spoon near the edge of the table and had now knocked it right off until it had clattered on the floor beneath her.

“Oh, I’ll get that for you,” Martin said as he eagerly dove beneath the table to retrieve the errant spoon. The patio table had a glass top and as he kneeled to pick up the spoon, I saw Tanya turn slightly in her seat and let her legs drift apart. Martin’s head immediately turned to the view she was slyly treating him to. The draping silky fabric of her cover-up parted over her spread thighs and even from where I was sitting, I could see clear up to the crotch of her bikini bottom snugly cupping her warm sex. From Martin’s position beneath the table, he had a ringside seat. She slowly brought her legs back together and Martin gently banged his head on the way back up into his seat.

“Oh, are you okay, sweetie?” she asked as she leaned forward and rubbed her hand gently over the back of Martin’s head where he’d bumped it.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he said with his face a glowing red color. I looked down and could see a noticeable bulge beneath his pants. We continued eating and Emma and Martin talked enthusiastically to each other about school, working at the mall and other stuff like that. As we were finishing our main course, I saw Tanya secretly toying with the knot at the back of her neck holding her cover-up together.

“Jeff, could you pour me some more wine please?” she asked as she extended her empty wine glass across the table towards me. As she stretched forwards, the loosened knot at the back of her neck parted and the material fell away to land in her lap. “Oh dear!” she exclaimed. “I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry.”

I watched as Martin’s eyes almost bugged out of their sockets as her huge tits came into view. The tiny triangles of brilliant blue material barely covered her massive orbs and her long hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin clinging fabric. Martin gulped noticeably as his eyes zeroed in on her long deep cleavage and the broad expanse of her creamy voluptuous breasts.

“This thing never seems to stay in place properly,” Tanya said as she toyed with the silky material in her lap. “Does anybody mind if I just leave it off?” she asked looking first at Emma and I. Both of us nodded that it was okay. “Martin, do you mind?” she asked as she turned directly to face him, her long hard nipples pointing directly at him.

“Uh ... no ... not at all,” he said with his face a dark crimson. I looked down and saw his rod bulging even more within the confines of his pants. Looking at those huge tits of Tanya’s, I felt my own dick starting to swell. I knew it wouldn’t be long and I’d be ready to get another load off.

As I felt my own dick start to lengthen down the leg of my trunks, I looked over at Emma and thought about how much I had already come to love being with her. She was so incredibly beautiful and so sweet and innocent. I couldn’t believe how quickly she had taken to sex and already could suck and fuck like a pro. My eyes flicked back to Martin feasting his young eyes on Tanya’s big tits and thought about what might happen if he should find out about Emma and me. Those thoughts were not good.

After Tanya had discovered the truth at the dry cleaners, I had been worried until she voiced her own preference for some young female flesh. And after seeing her together with Emma, I knew I could trust her. With Martin, I realized there was no way I could be so sure. All of a sudden I felt a nervous twinge in my stomach and wondered if I had made a mistake in asking him in to join us. One wrong word from anyone and the kid might realize what was going on between us. There was no way I wanted to take that chance.

“Tanya, could you help me in the kitchen for a second please?” She looked up and could see the serious look in my eyes as I stood up from the table and gathered up some of the plates.

“Sure Jeff,” she said as she picked up some of the dirty dishes as well. She followed me into the kitchen and I closed the sliding door behind us.

“What’s up Jeff?” she asked as she slid the dirty dishes into the sink and turned towards me.

“I think I may have made a mistake in asking the kid to join us. I just have to make sure nobody finds out about me and Emma. I trust you ... but if the kid ever found out ... I don’t want to think about what might happen.”

“Well, nobody’s said anything so far, right?”

“Not yet. So far ... so good.”

“Well okay. As far as he’s concerned, it’s just friends sitting around and having dinner together.” She paused and I could see the wheels turning in her head. “I think I’ve got an idea. After we eat, I’ll take the kid home. I can fit his bike into the back of my hatchback. Even better,” she said as she gave me a big smile, “My mother’s away visiting her sister. I think young Martin there does deserve a reward for all the trouble he’s gone to. You wouldn’t mind if I took him back to my place and taught him how to treat a woman now ... would you?” She asked giving me a lascivious smile.

“You ... you’d do that Tanya?”

“Sure, he’s a cute kid. And I can see he’s in love with these,” she said as she thrust her massive breasts out towards me. “It’ll be a night he’ll never forget.”

“That ... that’d be great! Thanks so much, Tanya.”

“You’re not getting off so easy buster,” she said giving me a stern look.

“Wha ... what?” I asked with a totally befuddled look on my face.

“You have to promise me another shot at that big cock of yours.”

“Of course. Absolutely. I still haven’t had my chance to slide it between those big knockers of yours.”

“And another shot at that sweet young thing too,” she said as she motioned her head towards Emma.

“Sure. From what I’ve already seen tonight, I don’t think she’d refuse an offer like that.”

“Excellent. So we have a deal then?” she asked as she extended her hand towards me and gave me a big smile.

“One other condition,” I said playfully as I took her hand in mine. “You have to tell us in detail what happens with you and Martin tonight.”

“You are a dirty little bastard, aren’t you Jeff? Okay ... deal,” she said as she shook my hand and we shared a laugh.

“Okay. Can you go and ask Emma to come in and help me with dessert. I want to talk to her for a second away from Martin.”

“Sure.” I started filling the dishwasher as Tanya went back out and within a few seconds Emma appeared.

“You want some help with the pie, Uncle Jeff?”

“Yeah, but I want to talk to you about something else first,” I said as I stopped what I was doing and turned to face her. “You haven’t said anything to Martin about us, have you?”

“No, of course not. You told me it was our secret and Tanya only knows because of your cum all over my clothes.”

“Good ... good. I just want to make sure our secret is safe. I talked to Tanya about it and she’s going to take Martin home after dessert. It would be a disaster if somebody said something by mistake and he found out.”

“Okay. Does that mean it’s just going to be you and me for the rest of the night, Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a beaming smile.

“Well, it looks that way. Is that okay for you?”

“Is that okay? That’s great!” she almost shouted.

“Ssshh ... ssshhh. Okay. Once they go, what would you like to do sweetie?”

“Two things mostly. First, I want to wear some of those new things you bought for me today.” She paused and gave me a smoldering sexy look.

“And the second thing?”

“I want to see how many more loads of cum I can coax out of you tonight,” she said as she let her tongue slide out to circle slowly around those full soft lips. “Would you like that Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she took one blood-red fingernail and traced it around her pouting swollen lips.

“Oh fuck! Would I ever!” Jesus Christ! I felt like hoisting her onto the kitchen counter and plowing it into her right there. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she looked at me with a teasing smile. “Okay ... okay. Let’s get dessert out there so we can get those guys outa here or I’m gonna end up cumming all over you right here.” We both looked down at my swelling dick pushing against the front of my trunks.

“You know I wouldn’t mind that, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she reached between us and gave my cock a quick firm squeeze before releasing it and picking up the pie. She gave me another teasing smile as she made her way back out onto the patio, leaving me to adjust the burgeoning growth in my trunks. I quickly grabbed some dessert forks and plates and joined the others outside. Tanya was talking animatedly to Martin and his eyes never seemed to stray far from the creamy swells of her exposed tits.

“I hope everybody likes lemon meringue pie?” I said as I started to cut the pie into slices. Everybody dug in enthusiastically and both Martin and I had seconds. We were all pleasantly satiated as we sat back in our chairs. I noticed that Emma was especially careful in choosing what she talked about. She obviously shared my concern over keeping our secret.

“Well, Jeff. Thanks to you and Emma for having me over for dinner,” Tanya said as she gave me sly wink. “I’ve gotta hit the road. Martin, can I give you a lift home?”

“I ... I’ve got my bike,” he said as he pointed over his shoulder back towards the front of the house.

“It’ll fit in the back of my car and I don’t want you out riding when it’s dark like this. You’ll come with me,” Tanya said as she stood up from the table and drew in a deep breath as she stretched her arms behind her. My eyes as well as Martin’s almost bugged out of their sockets as her movement had thrust those sumptuous swells almost to the breaking point of her bikini top.

“Shh ... shh ... sure. Okay,” Martin stammered as he looked at her huge hard nipples clearly visible beneath the clinging material. Man, if this kid only knew what he was in for tonight. I was already anxious to get the full lurid story from Tanya next time I saw her.

“Tanya, if you’ve gotta go, why don’t you go and gather your stuff up and we’ll clean up here,” I suggested as I gathered up some of the dishes.

“Great. Thanks Jeff. Martin, I’ll be right back.” I watched his eyes follow her round full ass as she walked into the house and disappeared from view. He and Emma helped me bring everything into the house and we loaded up the dishwasher and I cleaned the few other dishes in the sink.

“Okay, are you ready Martin?” We all turned as Tanya strolled back into the room carrying her bag. She had her little black skirt and strappy black sandals back on again. I could see the outline of her white power bra beneath a soft-looking tight lilac sweater. It had about ten little buttons all the way down the front and she had the top three open to reveal the upper swells of her creamy breasts. It hugged her voluptuous form deliciously as she set her bag down and stood facing us with her hands on her hips. My God! I wish I had been as lucky as this kid was going to be tonight!

“Thanks again guys,” she said as she gave both Emma and I a pretend hug. “Martin, carry that out to the car for me please.” Oh man ... she had that authoritative tone to her voice again and Martin almost jumped in his eagerness to comply with her instructions. I wondered how their whole evening was going to play out. We walked them outside and watched as Martin put Tanya’s bag into her car first and then lifted his bike into the back.

“Oh Martin, my place is on the way to yours,” Tanya said. “I’d like you to help me with something there first, that’s okay, isn’t it?”

“Ummmm ... sure ... whatever you say Tanya.” Oh man, the kid was totally hooked.

“Oh good,” Tanya replied. “I need to put those big strong muscles of yours to use. And if you get hungry, I think I’ve got some of your favorite seafood at home I can steam up for you.” She turned and gave me a big wink. “See you guys. And Emma, I left you a couple of little presents in your room. Enjoy!” she said as she put the car into gear and drove away.

“Mmmmm, it’s just you and me Uncle Jeff,” Emma said as she sidled up beside me as we stood in the driveway and slid her hand down along the length of my cock as it lay along the inside of my thigh. “And this is what I want in my mouth for the rest of the night.” Oh fuck! Within seconds I could feel my cock starting to swell and extend. “What would you like me to wear first, Uncle Jeff?”

I turned and with my arm around her, starting walking back into the house as she kept her hand stroking my thickening cock. “How about that white dress with the scoop neck and the white slingbacks?”

“Okay.”

“And no bra or nylons. That dress is short enough so I want your legs totally bare.” We started down the hallway to the bedrooms. “Okay, I’ll see you in the master bedroom,” I said as I swatted her firm young ass as she turned to go into her room. “And Emma,” she stopped in the doorway and turned to look at me. “Don’t forget your hairband; you’re going to needing it a lot for the rest of the night.” She gave me a big smile and disappeared into her room.

I made my way into the master bedroom and almost tore off my trunks; I was so anxious to get my cock somewhere deep in my gorgeous niece’s tight 18-year old body. My cock was hanging heavy as I turned down the sheets and propped a bunch of pillows against the headboard of the bed. I checked my camera and was glad to see that it still had a pretty full charge. I closed the curtains and left on the light on the bedside table. I settled myself against the stack of pillows and lay propped up against the headboard with my camera sitting beside me. I gave my cock a few leisurely strokes to loosen it up and within just a couple of minutes, heard Emma’s heels as she walked down the hardwood of the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.