My Niece's High School Graduation
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

When I got to the master bedroom, I brought Tanya’s damp panties to my nose and took a good long sniff. Mmmmmmmmm, nice and musky. She had soaked the whole front panel with her leaking discharge and then had Emma lick her right through the sodden fabric. She had been so sexy as she ordered Emma on how she liked to be eaten. Her huge heavy tits felt fantastic in my hands and it made it even nastier to have Emma feeling up her chest at the same time as I was. I knew I’d have my hard cock between those monsters before the night was through.

I dropped her panties into my overnight bag on top of the ones I’d gotten from Emma last night and pulled out a pair of casual swim trunks. They were much looser and baggier than the ones I used for serious or competitive swimming. These ones were for lounging around the pool. I grabbed a big old white t-shirt I’d brought and carried it into the kitchen. Throwing my t-shirt on the back of a chair, I grabbed myself a cold beer from the fridge and opened another pop for Emma. Just as I was filling Tanya’s wine glass, she strolled into the kitchen.

“Oh perfect. That’s just what I need,” she said as I passed her the glass. She was wearing one of those bathing suit cover-ups that a lot of women wear. It is like a big silky scarf that can be wrapped around and tied in a number of different ways. Hers had a bright colorful tropical print and the two ends crossed over each other on her chest and it was tied behind her neck. I could see nothing of her bathing suit at this point but her tremendous chest was still hard to miss.

“Cheers,” I said as I clinked my beer bottle against her wine glass.

“Cheers,” she said as she took a sip. “She’s quite something, isn’t she?” Tanya nodded her head in the direction of Emma’s bedroom.

“Yes, she is.”

“She’s got such an amazing mouth for a kid her age. And, mmmmmm, she tastes so nice and fresh too. I could eat her all day long.”

“Yeah, her mouth is great. And she loves to use it so much too. She never seems to get enough.”

“That was quite a load you pasted her with. Do you always cum that much?”

“Uh ... yeah. Pretty much. I’ve always been told I shoot a lot more than most guys.”

“A lot more? Fuck! I’ve never seen that much cum! You almost drowned her with it.”

“Well, you didn’t seem to complain too much when you were licking it off her face.”

“Complaining? No way. I loved it. She’s so lucky to have an uncle like you to feed her your big cock and that much cum on a regular basis.” She paused as she looked me up and down. “So, do you think I’m gonna get a chance at that horse cock of yours tonight?” She reached out and ran her hand in smooth circles over my flat stomach and defined pecs.

“Oh, I think that’s a definite possibility.” I reached out and ran my hands over the huge mounds of her breasts. “Do you think I’m gonna get a chance to slide it between these big tits of yours tonight?” I asked mocking her.

“Oh, I think that’s a definite possibility,” she replied with a coy smile. We both turned as we heard Emma coming into the kitchen.

She had on one of those big over-sized t-shirts over her suit. It was white and the neck opening was so big that it hung off one shoulder as it draped over the top of her body. It came down to about mid-thigh and you could see the outline of her white bikini beneath the t-shirt. Two skinny straps tied her top behind her neck. I noticed she had removed the hairband she had been wearing and replaced it with a big white scrunchie. As Tanya had requested, her hair was still back in a ponytail.

“Let’s go and sit by the pool for awhile,” I said as I handed Emma her Pepsi. Tanya followed us out to the pool area and the two girls took a couple of loungers while I sat at a little table they had poolside. Emma pulled off her big t-shirt to reveal a tiny white bikini beneath. It looked like it was made up of four little white triangles joined together. There were little white ties at her hips where the two panels of her bottom came together and the top had little white straps tied behind her back and behind her neck. The brilliant white of the fabric emphasized her gorgeous dark tan.

Tanya reached behind her head and loosened the knot of her cover-up and peeled it away. Fuck! Her huge tits looked incredible in her bikini. It was a gorgeous blue color. The closest I can come to describing it is that is looked identical to the color of the original San Diego Charges aqua-blue jerseys. It looked gorgeous with her shimmering blonde hair and fair skin. The top barely contained those massive orbs as they thrust enticingly from her chest. You could see her already hard nipples through the straining fabric. Those big tits hung heavy and full over her taut stomach and her bikini bottoms nicely emphasized her round full ass. As I said earlier, she was a full-bodied voluptuous young woman that men just dream about. Everything about her just seemed to scream “Fuck me!”

“Tanya, your bathing suit is so pretty. I just love it,” Emma exclaimed.

“Thanks Emma. Yours looks beautiful too. It looks so good with your dark tan. I wish I could tan like that. I usually just burn first.” We all had a little chuckle and the girls started talking about clothes and that led to makeup and hairstyles and stuff like that. We learned that Tanya was going to be entering her final year of the pharmacy program at the university in our city and that she was an only child who lived with her widowed mother. She had been working at the dry cleaners since she was 19 and the owners were so nice to her that she agreed to continue working there until she finished school. I let the girls chat on and on as I sat back and enjoyed my cold beer as I let my eyes feast on their two different, but equally gorgeous, bodies. They were lying back on the two loungers facing each other as they talked. From my vantage point of sitting slightly higher than them, I had a perfect view down into Tanya’s deep dark cleavage and I loved to let my eyes follow the long sensuous lines of Emma’s beautiful legs. As I finished my beer, I started to feel those pangs of hunger in my stomach and figured I’d better get a move on.

“I’m gonna go fire up the barbeque and get the food underway. You two just sit back and relax.”

“Thanks Jeff. Are you sure you don’t need any help?” Tanya asked.

“No, everything’s under control. You two just get to know each other better,” I said as I got up and headed back towards the house. I fired up the barbeque just off the covered part of the porch and went into the kitchen. I pulled the steaks and shrimp out of the fridge. I sprinkled the steaks with some nice spiced rub I knew my brother had and put the marinating shrimp onto skewers. I cut up the vegetables I’d gotten to grill and drizzled a little olive oil and sprinkled some sea salt over them. The shrimp weren’t going to take very long so I figured I’d get the steaks and veggies going, then come back in and make up the salad before I needed to flip the steaks and put the shrimp on. I grabbed the tray I’d put the food on and some plates and cutlery to eat at the table on the patio and went back outside.

Jesus Christ! I thought to myself as I looked over towards the pool. Tanya was sitting up sideways in the lounger facing me. Her bikini top was off and lying next to her. Emma was kneeling between her legs with her mouth attached to one of Tanya’s big tits. I could hear the sound of Emma slobbering and smooching away as she sucked at one of those massive orbs. Tanya had one hand holding onto Emma’s ponytail while the other one was at the back of Emma’s neck. It hadn’t taken long for Tanya to have Emma working to pleasure her again.

“That’s my girl,” I heard her say. “Suck on those nipples ... yeah ... just like that...” As I opened the barbeque and threw on the steaks, I kept looking over at them. Tanya pulled Emma’s sucking mouth off one breast and directed her onto the other one. I could see the whole of that gigantic knocker glistening with Emma’s saliva. Tanya had huge areolas about the size of coasters and her nipples were long, thick and dark pink. They looked like huge erasers perched atop her chest. Her massive tits covered the whole breadth of her chest and were incredibly round and full. You could tell from the way they hung so heavy that they were totally natural with no hint of enhancement. They were an absolutely gorgeous set of knockers and Emma seemed to be getting to know them really well, based on the sounds of her sloppy licking and sucking.

I spread the veggies out on the grill beside the steaks and closed the cover. I looked over as Tanya moved Emma’s head back to her other breast for more servicing and then headed back into the kitchen. It took me a couple of minutes to make up the salad and put the skewered shrimp on another plate. With two hands full, I carried the stuff outside and set the salad on the table.

Well ... well ... I thought looking over at the girls. Tanya had told Emma to keep her hair in the ponytail since she wanted to make more use of her pretty little mouth. And making use of her mouth she was! She had removed her bottoms while I was in the house and was now leaning back on her hands as Emma’s face was pressed flush up against her needy snatch. Tanya’s thighs were spread well apart and I could see Emma’s head bobbing up and down slightly as she enthusiastically ate Tanya out.

“Oh God! That’s so good Emma. Your mouth is so fucking good,” I overheard Tanya say as her big tits were heaving up and down on her chest as her pleasure escalated. Her long hard nipples looked swollen and thick and the whole surface of her tits still shone with the residue of Emma’s saliva. “That’s it ... right there ... oh fuck yeah ... that’s perfect. Now ... just slip a finger into me while you keep your mouth working on my clit like that. Yeah ... that’s good ... now circle it around ... uunnnggghhh...” she let out a low moan of pleasure as Emma slipped a finger deep inside her and followed Tanya’s instructions.

I flipped the steaks and turned the vegetables and knew I had a couple of minutes yet before I had to put on the shrimp. I closed the lid and turned to watch the lewd display going on a short distance away from me. Tanya was panting like crazy as Emma’s skillful young tongue did magical things to her throbbing cunt.

“Okay, bring your mouth back up here,” Tanya said as she took hold of Emma’s head and brought it back up to her chest. “I want to cum while you’re sucking my tits.” She directed Emma onto one of her long hard nipples and I could hear her slobbery sucking once again.

“Get another finger in there,” Tanya commanded. “Oh yeah ... that’s it. Now ... keep them deep but put them both at the top of my slit ... oh yeah ... that’s it ... now rub along the underside of my clit as you keep sucking on those tits ... oh yeah ... fuck, you’re good. Now suck harder ... mmmm ... just like that,” Tanya said with a warm note of praise.

As I watched mesmerized, I felt my dick start to swell and snake its way down the leg of my trunks. The amazing spectacle going on before me of my young niece eagerly servicing her older female lover was intensely sensual. The two gorgeous young women were pressed tightly against each other in a hot sweaty coupling.

“Oh yeah ... just a little more.” I snapped to attention as I heard Tanya’s voice speaking to Emma. She was now sitting forward again and had her two hands gripping Emma’s head. I could see her pressing Emma tight against her huge rack as she started to quiver and shake under Emma’s oral and manual stimulation. Emma’s arm was pistoning back and forth as she slid her two fingers rapidly along the upper folds of soft warm flesh at the top of Tanya’s steaming cunt. “Oh fuck! ... Oh fuck ... AAAAAAAHHHH...” Tanya let out a long sigh of pleasure as her climax hit. Her huge breasts were jiggling and trembling as Emma sucked on her tits and fingered her through a toe-curling release. Her muscular thighs flopped in and out as she panted and squealed with pleasure. Even at the distance I was from them, I could hear Emma noisily sucking at Tanya’s long erect nipples. Finally, Tanya released her tight grip on Emma’s head and as she sat back, her thighs fell open. Those huge tits were heaving up and down as she drew in deep breaths of cooling air. They were once again covered with trails of Emma’s glistening saliva. Emma lowered her head to lap and lick up the fresh supply of cum from Tanya’s oozing snatch.

My cock by now was like a solid iron bar in my trunks and in need of relief. I reached over and turned the barbeque to low and made my way over to the two girls.

“Okay, you two. I want both of you on your knees,” I said as I pushed my trunks down and stepped out of them. Tanya’s eyes flew wide open as my cock sprang up in full erection to point upwards at about a 45-degree angle. Her eyes were glued to the glistening drop of pre-cum at the tip of my cockhead as she slid off the lounger to her knees in front of me. Still dressed in her tiny white bikini, Emma turned on her knees until she was kneeling right beside Tanya. I could see her face was a shiny mess of Tanya’s greasy nectar.

“You two put on quite a show,” I said as I wrapped my hand around my cock and waved it in front of their gorgeous faces. “I think you can see what you’ve done to me.” I took the dripping end of my cock and drew the hot wet tip across Tanya’s cheek.

“Aaaaahhh,” she gasped and her face became a mask of lust as I rubbed the hot head of my hard cock all around her face. Emma looked on with wide eyes as it left a glistening snail-trail of pre-cum all over Tanya’s face.

“Lick that off Emma,” I said as I lifted my cock. Emma leaned forward and ran her searching tongue all around Tanya’s face as she followed the shiny wet trails. “That’s a good girl. Get it all.” I moved back forward and pointed the engorged crimson crown towards Tanya’s succulent pouting lips. As a fresh drop of pre-cum appeared in my gaping piss-slit, I pressed the tip against Tanya’s full soft lips. “Okay girls, start sucking.”

Tanya automatically let her wet lips slide over the wide head until her lips clamped down behind the thick rope-like corona. Emma turned and pressed her lips against the side of my rigid shaft and kissed her way down to the thick base. As Tanya started bobbing her head on the top part of my cock, Emma slid her talented tongue all around the lower part of my shaft. Her hand reached up and she cradled my swollen balls in the palm of her delicate little hand and instinctively rolled them about gently.

“That’s my girl. Those balls have got a nice big load ready for both of you. Let’s see if you two can coax it out of me,” I said as I put my hands on each of their heads and pressed their loving mouths against me. With one hand in Tanya’s shimmering blonde locks, I moved her head up down on my hard erection while the other hand gripped the base of Emma’s ponytail and directed her along the side of my rigid shaft. Tanya had worked up a good supply of saliva and I could see it running down the shaft of my cock as she sucked away. She was good, that’s for sure. Her tongue was constantly busy as she bobbed her head up and down. I could feel the hot raspiness of it as she pressed it against the inverted V on the underside of my cockhead. Her sucking was hot and wet as she tried to coax my load of cum out of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.