My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As we tore down the expressway, I thought about what had happened today with both Tanya and Claudia. It was amazing. I had heard those stories about guys that take puppies to the park or even borrow a friend’s kid and baby carriage to try and pick up women. Those guys had no idea! It seemed as if all I had to do was show up with an attractive looking young girl on my arm for their competitive juices (and maybe some other juices) to start flowing! I had never had any problem meeting women and I knew they considered me attractive, but nothing like what had occurred so far today had ever happened to me before. Not that I was complaining! I was eagerly looking forward to Tanya’s visit today and knew I would be calling the classy, sophisticated Claudia soon as well.

Like a typical youngster, Emma got me to stop and get her an ice-cream cone on the way home. At this point I would do anything the hot little minx wanted. I needed to keep her happy for when Tanya came over. Based on Tanya’s insinuations on how she liked “young tender seafood”, I was anxious to find out what would happen. I wanted to keep Emma happy and content so things would go smoothly.

I pulled into a plaza near my brother’s place and got Emma her ice cream. We went to the supermarket next store as I figured I’d better pick up some food since I’d invited Tanya to join us for dinner. I chose some nice filet mignon and picked up some jumbo shrimp that I planned on marinating and barbequing with the steaks. I picked up some different vegetables to grill and the makings for a nice salad. Emma picked a lemon meringue pie for dessert and we were set. I loaded the groceries into the car amongst all her bags of new goodies and drove the short distance to my brother’s place.

“Emma, you take those clothes to your room and get them put away. I’ll warm up the leftover Chinese food for some lunch; then I think we should take a nap before Tanya gets here.” I figured we still had well over two hours until she would get there and I wanted to be good and rested for the remainder of the evening. Plus, I wanted Emma wide awake and able to go all night long too if necessary.

“Uncle Jeff, I can’t keep these clothes in my closet. If my mom sees them, what am I supposed to say?”

“Oh, I know Emma. Most of that stuff will be kept at my place. You do plan on visiting me to model some of those things for me, right?”

“Sure Uncle Jeff! Whenever you want me to,” she said with a big smile.

“I think you’re going to be coming over to visit a lot from now on. But right now, just hang up the dresses and put the other things away in your room. We’ll sort out what needs to go over to my place tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

She gathered up an armload of the packages and headed towards her bedroom as I took the groceries into the kitchen. I put most of the stuff away in the fridge and filled two plates with the leftover Chinese food and started to warm them up in the microwave. As that was going, I smashed and chopped up some garlic and put that in a freezer bag with some lemon and olive oil. I threw in the shrimp, a little salt and pepper and tossed the bag into the fridge. Emma appeared and seconds later the microwave beeped and we sat down to eat. We were both ravenous from our previous sexual exertions and both of us wolfed down the food. I knew we would both need the added energy later.

“Okay, honey,” I said as I loaded our plates into the dishwasher. “Let’s go get some sleep.” I let my arm slip around her tiny waist and led her into the master bedroom. My brother and his wife had a beautiful king-size bed and we lay down side by side right on top of the covers. I gave Emma a long soft kiss and then she rested her head on my shoulder. With our stomachs full of food and after all we had been through in the last twenty-four hours or so, we both drifted off quickly to sleep...

RING! ... RING! ... What the fuck? Oh ... the phone. I reached over to the night table and picked up the portable there.

“Hello.”

“Hey bro’, how’s it going on the home front?” My older brother’s cheerful voice rang out over the phone. I looked over at the clock; 3:38pm. Good, we’d had about an hour and a half of sleep.

“Dave. Everything’s okay. No problems.” I felt Emma stirring beside me and felt her hand snake down over the leg of my shorts until she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

“Emma hasn’t been giving you a hard time, has she?” Oh fuck! I couldn’t believe he had said that and almost started laughing out loud.

“No, she hasn’t been giving me a hard time at all.” I repeated my brother’s words as she looked up at me with a mischievous smile as she continued to stroke my hardening cock. “Actually, she’s been doing everything I tell her to do.” As I lay quietly, she drew down my zipper and fished out my heavy cock. She wrapped her warm hand as far around my filling cock as she could and started shucking it up and down. “How are things going there?”

As my brother gave me some of the details about the funeral, Emma got to her knees and slipped her hairband off her wrist and quickly pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She leaned over my midsection and lifted my thick cock off my stomach until it was pointing straight up. I watched as she drooled a big gob of saliva onto the swelling head and then lowered her full soft lips to spread her glistening goo all around the spongy membranes. Already this kid seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sucking cock!

“Unnnngghh,” I unconsciously moaned into the phone.

“Are you okay Jeff? What was that?” me brother asked.

“Oh yeah. I’m okay, I just stubbed my toe. How’s Maria holding up?” As my brother continued to tell me more about what had been happening with them, I slipped my hand beneath Emma’s little denim skirt and rubbed my fingertips over the crotch of her panties. While kneeling beside me, she shifted sideways on her knees until her backside was pointed more towards me. I took that as an invitation and slid a finger beneath the leg of her panties. Damn! The kid was dripping wet again!

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned softly into my filling cock as I slipped my middle finger deep into her dripping slot. Her mouth felt great on my swelling cock and I could have stayed there all day letting her suck me, but I was anticipating what might happen once Tanya got there and I wanted to save myself for that. My brother’s next words helped me make the decision whether to stop her or let her keep sucking.

“Is Emma there? Can I talk to her?”

“Sure Dave. Just a sec. EMMA!” I shouted out for my brother to hear. She was quietly giggling as she took a final long suck on my throbbing erection and then slipped her mouth off the end of my cock. I waited a couple of seconds more, then passed her the phone.

“Hi Daddy!” she said with an exaggerated note of excitement in her voice. As she answered her dad’s questions about the graduation and last day of school, I flipped her over on her back and knelt beside her. I reached beneath her skirt and drew down her panties and she smiled as I draped them over the head of my cock. I shifted myself between her legs and pushed them up and out to the sides. Her beautiful wet cunt lay wide open before me. I reached forward and traced slippery circles all around her full pink pussylips.

“Uh Daddy, I’ve gotta go now. I’ve gotta get something out of the microwave,” she said as she passed the phone back to me. She drew her knees even further up and apart, beckoning me to proceed with my invasion of her needy young cunt.

“So Jeff. I’m pretty sure we’ll be arriving on the plane about 6:30. Maria’s mom is pretty broken up and I think she’d like her to stay a little longer so I’m not 100% sure if we’ll make it back then or not. If you had to stay another night with Emma, would that be okay?”

“Stay another night with Emma?” I repeated back so she could hear. Her eyes flew wide open and she raised herself onto her elbows and gave me a big smile as she nodded her head up and down in a “YES!” motion. “I guess I could do that.”

“Oh, thanks bro’. You’re a lifesaver. I’ll call tomorrow at some point and let you know what’s happening. Okay, take care, and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Oh yeah, don’t let her get out of hand.”

“Okay Dave. Yeah, I won’t let her get out of hand. You can count on it. See ya,” I answered as I slid my middle finger deep between the clinging lips of her twat. She wouldn’t be getting out of hand but I’d be getting my hand deep into her, I thought as I circled my thick finger all around her hot slick walls. She was lying back with her eyes closed and was panting like a steam engine as I had her little denim skirt pushed up to her waist. I slipped another finger into her and started to fuck her with two fingers side by side.

“Oh Uncle Jeff, that feels so good,” she said as she started to buck her hips up against my invading digits. Her 18-year old cunt was incredibly tight as she gripped back at the fingers pistoning in and out of her. I thought about Tanya and her apparent craving for a taste of Emma’s young flesh and I decided to try something. I wanted to see how receptive Emma might be to the idea of eating Tanya. I slowed my fingers down and drew them from within her. I could see her sweet girl-juice shining on my hand.

“Here Emma,” I said as I reached forward and held my two glistening fingers in front of her. “Taste this.” With her eyes glazed with lust, she never questioned me and her tongue slid out and licked my slick glazed fingers. “Do you like that?” I asked as I slid them one at a time between her soft pouting lips.

“Mmmmmhhhmmmm,” she moaned in agreement as she sucked and licked at the thick digits in her mouth.

“Okay, let’s get you a little more,” I said as I slid my fingers from her mouth and shoved them back into her.

“Aaaahhh,” she groaned as I let them probe and rub all around inside her moist sticky trench. As soon as they were thoroughly covered, I pulled them back out and stuck them in front of her face again. She eagerly leaned forward and let her hot tongue run over my shiny hand as she licked and lapped up more of her own sweet nectar. I repeated this a couple more times and was impressed by her enthusiasm at tasting cunt-juice. I decided to leave my fingers inside her this time and as they did magical things inside her, I took my other hand and rolled her fiery red clit between my thumb and forefinger.

“Oh Uncle Jeff! That’s so ... so ... OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!” she wailed as an orgasm shook her. I felt her quivering twitching body shaking beneath my hands as I rubbed my fingers all around the slippery walls of her weeping little box as her clit throbbed and pulsed between my fingers. She was gasping and moaning as her climax had her almost convulsing under my pleasuring hands. I eased off on rubbing her clit and slowed down the movement of my fingers inside her for just a few seconds as she started to regain her breath. I wasn’t done with her just yet and knew this hot little minx could cum again. I started to roll her clit again between my fingers as I rubbed harder against the soft quivering folds of flesh at the top of her young vagina.

“Uncle Jeff ... there ... right there ... AAAAAAAAAHHH,” she let out a long gasp as she started to tremble and shake again as a second orgasm hit her.

“That’s it Emma, let ‘er buck,” I said as I felt her hips bounce up to meet my penetrating fingers as she fought for every ounce of pleasure. I tweaked the hard nodule of her clit and she squealed again as the sensitive nerve endings within her had her flopping about before me like a spastic rag doll.

“Aaaaahhhh ... ooooohhh...” She was letting go with a series of little grunts and groans as I kept pleasuring her with my invading fingers. Finally, she reached down and grabbed my wrist to stop my hand from moving inside her. “No more Uncle Jeff. I can’t take it,” she said as she looked up at me through hooded eyes, her face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. As she sunk back into the bed and started to regain her breath, I withdrew my fingers from within her one last time and without a word, held them between us to see what she would do. She reached forward silently and took my hand in hers and drew it towards her. I watched as she licked and kissed my hand until she had cleaned it of every drop of her tart girl-juice.

“That’s my girl, I’m glad you like the taste of pussy,” I said to her with a note of praise.

“Yeah, I guess I do kind of like it, Uncle Jeff. Probably because it’s my own,” she said as she slipped my fingers into her mouth and sucked them once more to make sure she had every shiny drop. Hmmmm, probably because it’s her own. Well, hopefully we’d see about that pretty soon once Tanya got there. Which would be pretty soon, I thought as I looked at the clock again.

“C’mon Emma, let’s take a shower and get ready before Tanya gets here,” I said as I stepped off the bed.

“Do we have time for me to suck you off first, Uncle Jeff? Please?” she said as she looked at my heavy tumescent cock swaying before me.

“Let’s save that for now Emma. You’ll get a chance for that later, I promise. Now let’s go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.