My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As we entered the mall, I headed straight for the food court. We both needed a cold drink to cool off! I was still feeling incredibly turned on by Tanya’s suggestions. I only had to convince Emma to go along with it.

“So what did you think of that girl at the dry cleaner’s?” I asked as I handed her a Pepsi.

“Wow! Wasn’t she something? She was so pretty and like I said, those tits of hers are absolutely huge! I couldn’t stop looking at them.” Hmmmmm, that was interesting, I thought to myself.

“Yeah, they are pretty big. I was talking to her after you went out to the car. Her name’s Tanya by the way.” I paused to look at Emma sucking on the straw in her drink; those full lips pursed around the straw reminded me of the way they had been wrapped so nicely around my cock just a few minutes before. “Anyways, we got to talking and she seemed very nice and easy to talk to. She mentioned that she wasn’t doing anything later so I asked her if she wanted to come over and join us for dinner. I hope that’s okay?”

“REALLY?” she asked with an excited squeal. “Yeah, sure that’s okay. She seemed really nice and friendly in the store.” I watched as Emma seemed to process the thoughts going through her head. “Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a serious look on her face.

“Yes, Emma?”

“Do you ... uh ... do you think she might become your girlfriend?”

“My girlfriend?” I answered with an incredulous look on my face. I wondered if this would happen. For things to go as I hoped, I knew I had to convince her otherwise. I shook my head from side to side. “No Emma. Not at all. She’s just going to be a friend. Do you know why?”

“No why?”

“Because I thought you were my girlfriend,” I said to her softly as I put my arm on her shoulder. “You are, aren’t you?”

“Oh, thank you Uncle Jeff!” She positively beamed as she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Easy Emma,” I said, smiling at her excitement. “Careful. Remember, this has to be our little secret, right?”

“Oh right. Okay, I’ll be careful, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she stepped away from me a bit. “What are we shopping for?”

“Well, you know how I like to see you in nice sexy clothes?”

“Yes...” She answered with a curious look on her face.

“Well, I thought we’d get you some new ones today that you can wear for me.”

“REALLY? Oh thanks Uncle Jeff!” She was now thoroughly excited.

“Let’s go into this store over here first,” I said pointing to a woman’s clothing store where I had spotted some window mannequins wearing the type of things I had in mind. As we entered the store and started to look around, an attractive woman around 30 approached us.

“Hi, can I help you two with anything today?” she gave us her best salesperson’s smile.

“Ummm, I think we’ll just look around for a bit, but can you point us in the direction of where you have your dresses?”

“Our dresses are just over on that side there, sir,” she said pointing. “Skirts and tops are over here, pants back there and you can see the racks of accessories near the counter. Just give me a shout if you need a hand or decide to try anything on.”

We moved over to the dress section and started looking through the racks. I pointed to one on a mannequin that was a tight electric blue sleeveless sheath with a high collar.

“What do you think of that one Emma?”

“Oh I love it! The color is gorgeous.”

“What about that one?” I said pointing to another tight dress in a clinging white fabric. It had a deep scoop neck and 3/4 length sleeves. Like the electric blue sheath, it was also incredibly short and would show off Emma’s coltish 18-year old legs to their best advantage.

“That one is really pretty too. I can get two Uncle Jeff?” she asked incredulously.

“Sure Emma. And then when we’re done here, we’ll have to get you some shoes to go with them ... and then” her face started to beam excitedly. “And then ... we’ll have to go to that nice lingerie store and get you some things there.” She gave me a positively glowing smile. “But although we’re getting that stuff for you, it’s kind of like it’s a gift for me too.” I had the feeling that I would get just as much enjoyment out of this stuff we were buying for her as she would!

We called the sales clerk over and she helped us find two of the dresses in Emma’s size. Emma entered the change room and came out in the blue one first. The dress looked beautiful on her but I wanted it just a little tighter.

“Do you have that in the next size smaller?” I asked.

“Yes, we do but I think this is the right size for her,” the woman answered with a questioning look on her face.

“Let’s just try one size down,” I said. “And bring the white one in the smaller size too.” The woman went over to the dress rack area leaving Emma and I just outside the change rooms.

“I want to see every one of your luscious curves on display in these dresses Emma. I want to get hard just looking at you. Would you like that?”

“Oh yeah, Uncle Jeff. I’ll wear whatever you want me to wear.” She looked down at my heavy dick lying along the inside of the leg of my shorts as she answered.

“Okay, here they are. I think they might be a little too small though,” the saleswoman said as she passed Emma the garments. Emma headed back into the change room and quickly changed. When she came back out, it was perfect. The dress clung to her like a second skin and ended high on her thighs, very similar to her prom dress. The bodice hugged her pert breasts and adhered to the curves of waist and hips snugly.

“It’s perfect Uncle Jeff,” Emma said as she spun in a circle before me. The material hugged her lush round ass and followed the lines of her nipped in waist nicely.

“Are you sure it’s not too tight?” the woman asked Emma.

“No, it fits just right for what I need it for,” she answered with a lascivious smile.

“We’ll take it. Let’s try on the white one,” I said. She entered the change room and switched to the white one. The white clinging material was gorgeous as it showed off her deep tan and followed every sensuous line and curve of her lithe young body. Her long tanned legs looked beautiful against the brilliant white fabric as it finished well up on her strong young thighs as well.

“That’s perfect too. We’ll take both of those.” Emma was all smiles as the saleswoman packaged up the dresses. The woman continued to give us questioning glances as she rang through the purchases and I paid with my credit card.

“You realize these dresses are dry clean only, right?” she asked me as I handed her my card.

I thought back to our recent meeting with Tanya. “That’s not going to be a problem at all.”

We left the store with me toting two shopping bags nicely tied up with little pieces of ribbon. A shoe store was next on our list. As we entered, the store was fairly busy and I saw one male clerk eyeing up Emma as she walked past him. He was helping an older woman try on some shoes and his gaze followed Emma as she looked at some of the shoes on display. The kid looked about 19 and was wearing khakis with a dress shirt and tie that looked like he needed instructions on the art of tying a necktie. As we looked over some of the shoes, I saw the kid hurrying to finish with the woman he was attending to. Sure enough, the next thing I knew, he was standing next to us.

“Hi, can I help you with anything? Those shoes would look great on you,” he gave us a big smile and nodded to the white slingback Emma was holding in her hand.

“Yes, you can give us a hand,” I said as I thought about a little fun we could have with this situation. “You’re right. These ones would look good on my niece here. Emma, what size do you take?” She told the kid her size and he went into the back room in search of the appropriate box. As soon as he was gone, I spoke to Emma. “Did you see that kid checking you out?”

“What? What kid?” she asked as she looked around furtively.

“The sales kid that’s helping us. He hasn’t taken his eyes off you since you walked into the store.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I want you to do something for me. It’ll be fun. I want you to kind of tease him. I think you now some of the things that I like to see, just do the same thing for him that you’d do for me. Just let him see a little bit more than you normally would. Do you think you can do that?”

“Sure, Uncle Jeff. If that’s what you want me to do?”

“Yeah, honey. Let’s give it a try and see what happens.” I moved away from her and pretended to be looking at other shoes on display but maintained a clear vantage point to see what would happen when he came back.

Soon the young man appeared with the box containing a pair of the white slingbacks. The kid directed Emma to a chair and knelt before her. As he pulled them from the box, I took a look at the shoes. She had certainly chosen a sexy pair of shoes. They had an extremely long pointed toe and about a 4” heel. She pulled off her sandals and he directed her to place her foot on one of those little foot stands. As she did, I saw his eyes dart up to try and get a glimpse between her legs. With her little denim miniskirt, he could see a lot of leg to start with.

“Here you go,” he said as she slipped her delicate foot into the shoe and he slid the stretchy back band over her heel. She stood to test out the fit and his eyes never left the long line of her young tanned legs.

“If fits just right. Can I try on the other one?” she said as she sat back down in the chair. As he drew the other shoe from the box, she lifted her other foot to set it on the stand. As she did, she let her legs roll apart. I saw his eyes immediately look up between her spread thighs. I knew from his position, he would have a clear view right up to her snug white panties. In his excitement he almost dropped the shoe and it took him longer than usual to get it onto her foot. I could see his eyes flicker repeatedly to the luscious display my young niece was treating him to. He finally got the shoe on and she stood before him.

“I think these are good, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she walked towards me, trying them out. Shit! They really made her strong toned legs look great! Her calf muscles stood out prominently and her young firm thighs looked gorgeous. Her tan looked even nicer against the brilliant white.

“We’ll take ‘em,” I said with a smile. “How about these ones? They’ll match your new dress perfectly.” I held out a pair of electric blue suede pumps I had spotted.

“Oh man! Will they ever!” Emma’s eyes were wide with glee as she took the shoe from my hand. “Can you bring me these in my size, please?” she asked the kid as she passed him the shoe.

“Sure, whatever you like.” He seemed positively hypnotized by her words. He went into the backroom as she sat down and slipped the slingbacks into their box. He quickly returned with the blue shoes and knelt to slip one onto her foot.

“I just have to adjust that a bit,” she said as she leaned well forwards to slip her finger into the side of the shoe. I could his eyes shift magnetically to the neckline of her little yellow top as she leaned forwards. I saw the material drop away from her chest and knew from his vantage point he’d be looking right down on her firm young tits encased in her white lacey bra. I saw him gulp and a fine sheen of perspiration appeared on his forehead.

“That’s better,” she said as she sat back up. “Can I try the other one on too?” she asked as she lifted her other foot once again. As before, she purposely let her coltish young legs drift apart. His gaze zeroed in on her exposed crotch and he struggled to get the shoe onto her foot again.

“I like these ones too, Uncle Jeff,” she said turning around in her chair to speak to me. As she did, I watched as she drew one leg up slightly towards me. The opening between her spread thighs became even wider and I saw him looking directly between those smooth toned thighs. He could probably even smell her from that distance. As she stood and walked around in the shoes, I saw him wipe the sweat from his forehead.

We agreed on those shoes and together we picked out two other pair; all with about 4” heels. The first were black with a long pointy toes and a thin strap with little rhinestones that wrapped around her ankle. The second pair were white open-toed strappy high-heeled sandals with a thin strap that ran around her ankle as well. By the time we were done, Emma had given him enough views of her hot little cunt and firm young tits that I could see the kid had a raging hard-on. He was trying to hide it repeatedly by holding the shoe boxes in front of his straining crotch. Emma had performed her duties perfectly and I felt kind of guilty leaving the kid high and dry but I knew he would have numerous jerk-off sessions remembering what had happened today. So with four pairs of new shoes, we headed back into the mall.

“Did I do okay, Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a keen smile.

“I couldn’t have asked you to do any better Emma. Did you see the erection you gave that kid?”

“Yeah, I saw the bulge in his pants. I never knew I could do that to someone. It feels pretty cool.”

“You’ll do that to a lot of men in your life, Emma. Trust me. And that kid, well, he’s gonna go home and probably pump out about four or five loads today thinking about you.” She had a real smile of pride on her face as she thought about the young kid jerking off thinking about her. “Okay, where is that lingerie store?”

We rounded a corner into another wide corridor and I spotted it a few stores away. As we entered the small shop I saw one young woman arranging a display of panties on one of the tables while a classy looking blonde woman who seemed to be in her mid 40’s was attending to some paperwork behind the counter. The young dark-haired woman approached us as we entered the store. She didn’t seem to have a very personable approach and I wondered how she came to work in the retail industry.

“Yes, how can I help you today?” she seemed to already have an arrogant air about her as she spoke to us.

“Yes, I need to shop for some birthday gifts for my girlfriend. She’s about the same size as my niece here so I thought I’d bring her in to try some things on and let me know if she thinks my girlfriend will like them.”

“Your niece?” she said as she looked at us suspiciously.

“Meredith!” We all turned to see the blonde woman coming towards us from behind the counter. “Meredith, I see your half-day shift has ended. It’s time for you to go now. I’ll assist these fine people. Enjoy the rest of your weekend,” the woman said as she dismissed her assistant.

“Uh ... okay Claudia.” We all remained silent as Meredith took her purse from behind the counter and left the store.

“I’m sorry about that. She’s new here, and to tell you the truth, I don’t think she’ll be here much longer.” The woman gave us both a warm comforting smile that seemed to engage us to share in her problem of dealing with a difficult employee. Claudia was an extremely attractive older woman who seemed to be younger looking but you could tell she was probably in her mid-40’s. She was quite tall, probably about 5’-10”, her shoulder length blonde hair looked like her haircut probably cost about a week of my salary. She wore a crisp white blouse which encased perfectly shaped breasts. Her blouse was tucked into the trim waistband of a tight charcoal grey skirt that hugged her hips suggestively and ended a few inches above her knee. Black sheer stockings covered her long legs and her sky-high stilettos had her rising close to my own height. She carried herself confidently and looked like she may have been a fashion model previously. All in all, a beautiful impressive woman.

“We often have men come in with their young nieces or daughters to assist them in buying lingerie,” she said as she gave me a seemingly knowing glance of approval. “Is there anything in particular you’re looking for?”

“Well, I think my niece ... I mean, my girlfriend, needs some stockings for a start.” Fuck! Already, I had fucked up!

Claudia paused for a second and I saw a look of deep understanding in her mature eyes. “Yes, stockings are right over here,” she said as she gave me a soft smile and led us to a display. “What type would you like? We have pantyhose, thigh-highs, some to go with garter belts, whatever you like.”

“I think thigh-highs would be good. What do you think Emma?”

“Yes, I think so. Whatever you say, Uncle Jeff.”

“My, she is a sweet one, isn’t she?” Claudia said as she glanced from Emma over to me.

“Yes, very sweet indeed.” I locked eyes with Claudia briefly as we shared a silent acknowledgment. Oh man ... this seemed to be my lucky day! First Tanya at the dry cleaners, and now Claudia!

Claudia turned back to the display of stockings and we chose two pairs of both black and white thigh-highs. I made sure they were sheer to the toe in case Emma would be wearing them with open-toed shoes at some point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.