My Niece's High School Graduation
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As I looked down lovingly into her warm dark eyes, I felt my deflating cock squeezed by her vaginal muscles. It felt like a warm soft hand massaging my heavy member.

“Oh fuck. You keep that up Emma, we’ll never get out of this bed today,” I said as I smiled down at her.

“That’d be okay with me, Uncle Jeff. I loved having your big cock deep inside me.” She flexed her vaginal muscles again and I felt the hot clutching walls send massaging tremors down the length of my shaft.

“Well honey, I promise you, you’re gonna get a lot more of it deep inside you before this weekend is over,” I said as I started to slowly withdraw my spent dick. “But right now, I need some food.” As my cock slipped from between her moist pink labia, I felt a surge of liquid slip forth. I looked down and saw a trickle of pinkish white goo sliding from between her swollen stretched pussy-lips. It slid down from her gaping slot and ran down onto her schoolgirl kilt beneath her. I could see a few reddish flecks of her blood combined with my milky cum clinging to my dick and her dripping vulva.

“I’ll just get something to clean you up,” I said as I slid off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I pulled the same washcloth we’d used earlier from the sink and ran a basin of hot water. I cleaned off my cock thoroughly and got the cloth nice and warm before returning to the bedroom. Emma was sitting propped up on her elbows with her dark hair swirling about her gorgeous face. She had closed her legs and pushed down the front of her kilt so it covered her.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

“Yeah. It hurt at first and it’s still a little sore now but if just felt so good once you started to really fuck me. I couldn’t believe how sensitive I am down there. It felt like I was just going to keep cumming and cumming. How long ‘til you think we can do it again, Uncle Jeff?”

“Pretty soon, honey. I need to re-charge my batteries for awhile and then I’ll bury all nine hard inches into you again.” I put my hand between her soft thighs. “Open up sweetie. Let’s get you cleaned up.” She let her legs come up and apart and I looked down at that beautiful sweet 18-year old pussy. Her shining lips were glistening with our combined juices and it continued to run from between her stretched lips where I had filled her. There was a sizable puddle soaking into her kilt beneath her.

“Looks like we’re going to have to take your kilt to the cleaners along with your dress,” I said as I took the warm cloth and bathed her puffy swollen crotch. I wiped down through the oozing liquid and cleaned up the flecks of blood and cum clinging to her.

“That feels nice. Thanks Uncle Jeff.” She reached forward and took my dormant member into her hand and started shucking it back and forth.

“Easy now girl. There’ll be lots more for you later,” I said as I stood up and pulled her gripping hand off my cock.

“Oh ... please Uncle Jeff,” she said as she looked at me with an exaggerated pout. “Can I suck on it for just a minute?” She let her tongue slide out and circle around her lips until they were glistening and then she formed them into a perfect “O” as I had asked her to earlier.

Oh fuck! ... I thought to myself. This kid was so fucking hot! “Okay, just for a minute,” I said as I knelt on the bed beside her face. I lifted one foot and put it on the other side of her face so my heavy dick was hanging right over her face. She opened her soft pillowy lips wider as I let the wide spongy cockhead drop into her mouth.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned as she quickly closed her lips around the flared mushroom head. I felt her hot tongue swirling over the sensitive membranes as she sucked. I moved my hips up and down slightly as I let her have more of my cock. Oh man, was she ever good. She sucked and slurped at my heavy manhood like it was an all-day sucker. I was tempted to let her keep going but my body was crying out for nourishment.

“Okay, that’s enough for now,” I said as I pulled it out of her vacuuming mouth with a noticeable “plop”. “C’mon, let’s get that breakfast I was starting.” She gave me a playful hurt look and her eyes drifted back down to my heavy cock. “You better get changed Emma. We’ll take that kilt and your dress to the cleaners after breakfast.”

I made my way back into the kitchen and put on the boxers and old t-shirt I had taken off earlier. I finished pouring a couple of glasses of juice and got some scrambled eggs and cheese going on the stove. I dropped some bread in the toaster and was pouring myself a steaming mug of coffee just as Emma came into the kitchen.

“Do you like this, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she did a pirouette in front of me. She wore a little hip-hugging denim miniskirt that barely covered her lush round ass and ended high on her gorgeous tanned thighs. Up top, she had on a tight yellow crop top with a scoop neck and a couple of buttons over her firm young cleavage. The stretchy clinging top ended a few inches above the waistband of her skirt and showed off her taut flat stomach. She had on a pair of white flat sandals with straps running sensuously around her trim ankles.

“You look great, Emma,” I said as my gaze lingered over every sweet curve of her young body. I could see the outline of a light-colored lacy bra beneath her yellow top; her hard nipples thrusting against the constraining fabric. She crossed the room and stood on tiptoes to give me a quick kiss.

“Thanks Uncle Jeff. What’s for breakfast?” Just then the toaster popped.

“You job’s to butter the toast. I’ve got some scrambled eggs with cheese and there’s some fruit in the bowl there.” I doled out the eggs onto the plates as she buttered the toast. We sat at the table and both eagerly dug into our food. I think we were both hungrier than we thought from out sexual exertions. After we finished, she loaded the dishwasher as I cleaned out the frying pan and coffee pot.

“Okay, grab your dress and kilt and let’s hit the dry cleaners. Then I’m going to take you shopping at the mall.”

“REALLY?” she said with an excited squeal. “Thanks Uncle Jeff! What are we shopping for?”

“Oh, you’ll see honey. Now get your stuff together while I get dressed.” She bounced off to her bedroom while I went to my brother’s room and pulled on a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I slipped on a pair of sandals and Emma and I headed out, a bag with her dress and kilt tucked under her arm. I put down the roof on my car and held the passenger door open for her. She tossed the bag into the back and slid into the seat. I instinctively looked between her spread thighs as she drew her legs one after the other into the car. Her creamy tanned thighs led all the way up to a pair of snug white cotton panties covering her young womanhood.

My eyes kept drifting to her smooth thighs as I pulled onto the expressway and headed towards a large shopping mall a few miles from their house. I noticed that the traffic was pretty light for a Saturday morning so I reached down and let my fingers close softly on her thigh a couple of inches above her dimpled knee. As I softly stroked her smooth skin, her thigh muscles seemed to relax and her legs rolled apart. My hand rose higher on her warm inner thigh as the angle between her legs widened. The back of my hand brushed across the front of her panties and I heard her let out a little gasp. I slid my hand over the front of her panties and felt the groove of her moist slot beneath. I slid a finger up along the material until I encountered the hard bud of her swollen clit.

“Uhhnnggg” she let out a low groan as I rubbed my finger over that hard engorged little organ. I slid one finger deftly beneath the edge of her panties and found her full pink pussy-lips incredibly wet. I withdrew my finger and used the back of my hand to push her tiny denim skirt up out of the way. I insinuated my fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and slid my hand down over the front of her panties and then further down between her legs.

“Oh Uncle Jeff,” she moaned as she splayed her legs even further apart. As my fingers slid down her soaking slot, I slipped my middle finger between her clinging inner lips and started finger fucking her. Her hole was wonderfully tight and clutched at my invading finger. I slid it in and out of her as her breathing became increasingly ragged.

“Oh God! That feels so good,” she said as she flung her head back against the headrest, the wind swirling her hair about her pretty face. As I pistoned my finger in and out of her tight wet hole, the heel of my hand was rubbing constantly over her protruding clit. By now, my hand was totally covered with her leaking juices and I looked down at her crotch. It looked like something was thrashing around beneath her panties as I manipulated my hand beneath the stretched white cotton. I felt her body start to tense up and her thighs started to quiver.

“Uncle Jeff ... I ... I ... AAAAAAAAHHHHH...” she let out a long moan of pleasure as her climax hit her. Her legs thrashed about as I kept plunging my finger in and out of her at the same time as the base of my palm rubbed against her fiery clit. I saw her fling her head from side to side as waves of ecstasy shook her sensitive young body. She continued to mew and moan as she bucked her crotch up against my hand.

“Ooooohhhh...” She let out a final long sigh as the last tremors of her orgasm washed over her. I slowed the manipulations of my hand beneath her panties as she looked over at me with glassy eyes and a soft smile of contentment on her face. She reached down and withdrew my hand from the front of her panties and brought my glistening hand to her lips. Without a word being spoken, she inserted my sticky fingers one after the other into her warm soft mouth and licked them clean of her sweet girl-juice. She then turned my hand with the palm up and I was thrilled at the delicate sensation of her searching tongue sliding all over the palm of my hand.

“That’s my girl,” I said as she finished cleaning the final traces of her secretions from my skin. Just in time, I noticed the turnoff that led to the mall a short distance away. I pulled my hand from hers and maneuvered the car towards the off-ramp as she adjusted her panties back into position and smoothed down her skirt. It was just a short distance now to the mall and we came to a stop at a little dry cleaning outlet in a corner of the mall parking lot. Emma grabbed the bag from the back seat and handed it to me as she followed me into the store on shaky legs.

“Good morning sir. How are you today?” I looked up at a perky blonde girl behind the counter. She looked like she was probably a college student working a summer job. Although she was older than Emma, she was a couple of inches shorter but was built like a brick shithouse! She had beautiful shoulder length blonde hair and a cute girl-next-door sweet look to her pretty face. Her best feature though was her tremendous set of tits straining against the tight fabric of the white top she seemed poured into. It was a sleeveless ribbed turtleneck that clung to her deliciously. Her breasts were absolutely huge and the vertical ribbing of the material was being pulled outwards as it stretched over her huge mounds. You could clearly see the outline of her fully packed white bra thru her sweater. That bra must have been reinforced with some serious underwire to support that pair of massive tits. I found it hard not to stare as she spoke to us.

What had she just said? ... Oh yeah ... How are you?...”Oh, I’m good,” I managed to get out fairly coherently. “Yeah, we’re good.” I nodded towards Emma, acknowledging her presence. The girl gave Emma a thorough once over and nodded a silent hello towards her. Emma nodded back and walked shyly away towards the front of the store.

“What can we do for you today?” the cute young girl asked as her eyes locked on mine with a sweet smile.

“Oh, yeah ... we need to get a couple of things dry-cleaned.” I opened the bag and drew out the dress and kilt and set them on the counter in a pile. I was expecting her to start filling out the slip right away but she lifted the dress and let it hang down straight before her. Uh-oh ... I thought as I spotted the milky stains near the top of the dress. I could see her eyes settle on the same marks and a quizzical look came over her face as she brought them closer. Her eyebrows unfurled and I could see a knowing look come over her face as she seemed to recognize the nature of the stains.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.