My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

My 18-year old niece Emma had just hit me with a bombshell...”Uncle Jeff ... are you going to teach me about fucking?” Oh man! This was the question I’d secretly been both hoping for and dreading at the same time. I was torn on how to react.

“I’m not sure we should do that Emma. You’re my niece and it just wouldn’t be right.” I tried to sound convincing although I don’t know if I was trying to convince her or myself!

“Why not Uncle Jeff, do you think I’m too young? I know lots of girls my age that have already done it,” she said with a pout. She looked up at me with an almost hurt look on her face. “You just don’t want to fuck me. Is that it, Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a little pout on those full soft lips.

“Well, no. It’s not that Emma. It’s just that ... I ... I just think we shouldn’t.”

“Why not, Uncle Jeff? Do you think I’m too small? Do you think it would be too tight for your cock to fit?” Oh fuck! It would be tight alright. So deliciously tight I had no idea how long I would last once I got it into her!

“Ummmm, well, no honey. You’ve got nice wide hips that are perfect for fucking. And uh ... it would probably hurt a little bit at first but that would go away pretty quick. It’s just ummmm...” I was stammering as I was trying to think straight with my mind swirling with both lust and guilt.

“Just what Uncle Jeff? I’d like to try. And like I said before, I’d much rather learn from you than one of the boys at school.”

“Well Emma, you uh ... you might get pregnant. It only takes one time you know.” I was grasping at straws now as I continued to try and convince both of us.

“I just finished my period about three days ago and in health class they taught us that it’s okay right now. Please, Uncle Jeff,” she said with an almost pleading tone to her voice.

“I don’t know Emma. I don’t think we should talk about this right now,” I said firmly.

“Will you at least think about it? Please, Uncle Jeff?” She looked at me with those doe-like eyes and I melted.

“Okay ... I’ll think about it,” I said to her with a soft smile. “Now, let’s go for a swim.”

“Thank you, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she gave me a quick hug. She hopped out of bed and headed towards her closet.

I gathered myself and made my way to the master bedroom in order to put on my trunks. I kept thinking about her asking me to “teach her about fucking” and I felt like I was being torn in two. On one hand I knew it was totally wrong and I wondered if I would ever forgive myself if I did it. Of course, I was already starting to think that about what we had done already. On the other hand she was just so damn gorgeous and sexy that the thought of sliding all nine hard inches of my cock deep within her had my head swimming. It was already taking every ounce of my willpower to prevent me from bending her over and driving it deep into her virgin hole.

Whenever I got into situations where I needed to clear my head and think straight, I always headed to the pool. With all kinds of crazy thoughts running through my mind, I pulled on my trunks, grabbed a towel and headed outside. I took a quick dive into the pool and felt the cool water wash over me. I did a few quick laps and felt some of the mental tension and unease start to flow out of my body.

“How’s the water?” I heard Emma call out. I stopped my current lap at the end nearest her and held on at the edge.

“It’s beautiful. Nice and refreshing,” I said as I watched her as she dropped her towel onto one of the poolside lounging chairs. She had inherited her love of the water from our side of the family and was an excellent swimmer. She had on a real swimsuit, not a “bathing” suit. I’m sure she had plenty of bikinis in her drawers but she had put on a real suit for some serious swimming. It was and electric blue Speedo one-piece cut incredibly high on the legs. On her, it looked fantastic! In the cool morning air her hard nipples stood out in bold relief against the stretchy fabric. The clinging material followed the curves of her body majestically and the high cut of the sides made her incredibly long legs look even longer.

She dove into the pool and started at a fast pace towards the other end. I spun around and pushed off from the wall of the pool and gave chase. Although I was faster than her, with her head start she hit the other end before me and did an excellent flip turn before heading back. I executed my turn as well and started to close in on her, my natural competitive instincts taking over. I closed in on her rapidly and just a short distance from the other end, I reached out and playfully grabbed her ankle to slow her down. She lost her rhythm and I sped past her and touched before her. I lifted my face and turned to look at her, glaring at me from just a few feet away.

“You suck, Uncle Jeff!” she said as she splashed water up at me.

“No Emma. You suck ... and you’re very good at it,” I said with a playful smile. She smiled back and me and paddled the short distance over to me. As I held onto the side of the pool, she slipped her arms around my neck and brought her face to mine. Her full lips parted slightly as she pressed them against mine. Her tongue slid into my mouth and we kissed passionately. As she sucked my tongue back into her mouth, she wrapped her long legs around my hips and I felt her groin press against mine. As she held on around my neck, she rolled her hips and her crotch rubbed teasingly against the front of my trunks. I felt my cock start to harden as she ardently kissed me time and again.

She had me on fire again and I knew in the end it would be hopeless to try and deny that I wanted her. Who was I kidding anyway, she had already taken six loads out of me in the last twelve hours or so and I was trying to convince myself to “do the right thing”!!! As I stood on the bottom of the pool, I let my hands slip down her back and cup her round firm ass as she nibbled at my bottom lip sensually. I pulled her against me and slid her up and down against my hardening cock. She got the idea quickly and flexed herself into me and I heard her moan as we continued to kiss. She finally pulled her face back from mine and looked at me with a contented smile.

“That feels good, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she ground herself hard against me. “But I’m not finished kicking your ass yet.” And with that, she put one foot on the wall behind me, kicked off and started flying towards the other end. “C’mon chicken,” she called over her shoulder as she started to gather speed. With a laugh I put both feet behind me and took off in a rush, a little uncomfortable with my hard cock trolling below me.

My erection subsided and we swam briskly but leisurely for the next half hour or so. We had a few races and I could see that she had continued to improve. She was an excellent swimmer and kept up with me pretty well. I was very proud of her and knew she had a talent that would bring her lifelong pleasure. I knew as well though, that she had other talents that would bring us both ... immediate pleasure!

“C’mon Emma,” I said as I hauled myself out of the pool. “Let’s grab a shower and then I’ll make you some breakfast.” We both toweled off and headed into the house. As she was about to head to her room, I spoke to her. “Emma, how would you like to take a shower with me?” I could see the idea of it taking shape in her head and she started to smile.

“That sounds cool, Uncle Jeff!” She couldn’t hide the excitement in her voice.

“Okay, we’ll use the big double shower in your mom and dad’s room. There’s something I’d like you to do for me before you come in.”

“What’s that, Uncle Jeff?”

“I’d like you to wear that little white top and those panties you were wearing earlier. Can you do that for me, sweetie?”

“You mean wear them in the shower?” she asked with a note of apprehension.

“That’s exactly what I mean.” She paused as she looked at my smiling face. A knowing smile started to spread over her face as well.

“Okay Uncle Jeff. Whatever you say,” she said as she spun on her heel and took off for her room.

I headed into the master bedroom and took off my suit and rinsed it out. I hung it from a hook to dry and turned on both ends of the double shower. It was a large enclosure with glass panels that ran down to the floor and had beautiful marble walls and floor. The dual shower heads allowed two people to shower comfortably at the same time without having to fight over who got left out in the cold. Once I got the water to the right temperature, I climbed in and let the hot steaming water beat down over my head. I just leaned with my hands against the wall and let the pelting stream flow over me.

“Uncle Jeff?” I turned and saw Emma stepping into the shower. She closed the glass door and turned to face me. She had on the tight white tank top and high-cut panties she’d been wearing earlier. She looked like a vision as I beckoned to her to move forwards. She stepped into my arms and I lowered my face to hers and pressed my lips against her soft pillowy ones. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back deeply. Our mutual rapture escalated as we held each other and our tongues explored each other’s mouth. I stepped back and she was gasping breathlessly as my arms slid down her back. I turned her into the spray and let the warm water splash over her. Her top quickly got wet and her hard nipples thrust out against the clinging fabric; exactly as I’d hoped. She looked gorgeous with the wet material clinging to every shapely curve of her body.

“Do you like this Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she tilted her head back and ran her hands through her long hair under the spray. The position caused the tight little top to ride up and show some of her taut flat stomach while the material stretched and strained over her firm tits; her long hard nipples causing dark shadows to fall on the wet white fabric.

“Oh yes, honey. You look beautiful,” I said as I let my eyes roam over her. Soon her panties were soaked too and you could clearly see the cleft of her ass and her womanhood through the semi-transparent material. I watched enthralled as she picked up the shampoo bottle and washed her hair. I thought about her earlier comment about wads of my cum that had dried there overnight. I moved away from her and stepped under the other shower head and washed my own hair. I had just finished rinsing my hair when she spoke to me again.

“Uncle Jeff, could I ... do you think ... do you think I could try washing you?”

“Sure honey. I’d love that.”

She moved towards me and reached for the bar of soap. She got her hands thoroughly lathered and set the soap back on the shelf. She stepped next to me and ran her hands over my stomach and chest, moving her hands in small circles over me.

“Uncle Jeff, you feel so good,” she said as she covered my whole firm chest with foaming lather. She continued to wash my torso thoroughly. She picked up the soap and re-lathered her hands and then washed my shoulders and arms, even sliding her soapy little hands deep into my moist armpits. She instructed me to turn around and I leaned forward into the spray as she repeated the procedure down my back. She moved down to my ass and her slippery hands felt wonderful as she caressed the full round cheeks.

“Okay, turn around,” she instructed. I turned and grabbed the top of the shower door with one hand and braced myself against the back wall with the other hand. She gathered up the soap and worked up a generous lather as she looked at my heavy tumescent cock hanging majestically between my legs. The steaming water ran down my body and flowed over my heavy cock to run off the tip in a stream before flowing into the drain.

“Uncle Jeff, your cock looks so beautiful,” she said as she let her soapy hands press against my abdomen. She ran her fingertips all around my lower stomach and the base of my cock. Under her manual stimulation, I felt my cock start to thicken. Her eyes were glued to it as it started to rise and extend. She worked her soapy hands further out on the extending shaft. Her slippery hands slid back and forth and as they worked up a foamy coating, my cock continuing to fill and get harder and harder.

“Oh Uncle Jeff, I love it!” she gasped as her hands worked their magic on my throbbing erection. She started doing that “pulling the rope” thing as she moved her gripping fingers hand over hand along my turgid shaft. The feeling was getting too intense and I knew if I let her keep it up, I’d be blowing my load right there in the shower ... and this load ... well ... I wanted to put somewhere else. I reached out and took hold of her arms; stopping her masturbating hands in mid-stroke.

“Is something wrong, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she looked up at me with a concerned look on her face.

“No honey. Nothing’s wrong at all,” I said as I gathered her into my arms and kissed her deeply. “I just want to save this load for somewhere else.” She pulled her head back and looked at me questioningly.

“For somewhere else? ... Where?”

With her gorgeous face inches away from mine, I looked lovingly into her beautiful eyes. “Deep inside you,” I said softly.

She seemed shocked for a second and then a broad smile came over her face and she raised her face to mine and showered me with kisses. “Oh thank you, Uncle Jeff!” she said excitedly.

“Okay, let’s finish up and have some breakfast,” I said as I gave her a little playful swat on her succulent ass. I turned into the spray and finished washing. I told her to take off the top and panties and she dropped them onto the shower floor and then it was my turn to use the soap on her. Her lithe young body felt amazing under my caressing hands and between the two of us, I’m surprised we made it out of the shower without me pinning her against the wall and slamming it into her. I figured we might have to try that some other time. We dried off and she headed to her room and I headed to mine, promising to meet in the kitchen shortly.

I pulled on a pair of loose fitting boxers and an old comfortable t-shirt and then started cutting up some fruit and got some eggs out of the fridge once I got to the kitchen. I got the coffee maker going and just when I was about to pour a couple of glasses of juice, I heard Emma’s voice.

“Do you like what I’m wearing, Uncle Jeff?”

I turned around and almost dropped the juice container. Fuck! She was wearing her school uniform! She couldn’t help but notice the pleasantly shocked look on my face.

“I noticed the way you were looking at me when I was wearing this yesterday. I kind of got the feeling you liked it.” She looked at me coyly. “Do you Uncle Jeff?”

After all the times I had jacked off thinking about her in that uniform ... here she was ... standing right before me ... my fantasy come true.

“I love it Emma.” I spoke as if in a trance as I looked down at that short kilt falling high on her beautiful thighs. Her white knee socks stood out in sharp contrast to her tanned legs. The crisp white shirt and little school tie completed the whole ensemble and I found myself almost trembling with lust as my favorite schoolgirl leaned provocatively against the door opening across from me.

“Oh yeah,” she said as she started to raise her arms. “One other thing.” She lifted her hands over her head and I watched her slip her hair through a hairband and form it into a ponytail. When she had it in place, she turned and walked towards me.

“That’s the signal, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she dropped to her knees before me. I stood almost stunned as she reached up and drew down my boxers. My cock had already started to get hard as soon as I had seen her in her uniform. I quickly set down the juice container before I dropped it. As my boxers fell to the ground, I stepped out of them. I quickly pulled my t-shirt off over my head and tossed it aside. I looked down at her kneeling before me and saw the smoldering lust in her eyes as she looked up at my heavy cock arcing out from my body.

“Sit here, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she turned and motioned towards one of the chairs at the kitchen table. Her eyes were glued to my pulsating manhood as she knelt between my spread thighs. “I love it,” she said softly as she leaned forward and took the dripping end into her mouth. Her mouth was incredibly hot and moist as she bathed my surging cock with her warm saliva. She ran her hands up my thighs as she slid more of my lengthening member into her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down on my erection and within a minute or so, she a mouthful of over nine inches of rock-hard cock. I felt myself starting to sweat as I gripped the arms of the chair while she feverishly sucked. After the episode in the shower, I was already primed and knew I couldn’t take much more of this.

“Come up here, honey,” I said as I reached down and slid my arms beneath hers and lifted her up. As she stood before me, I pushed her back slightly. “Sit on the edge of the table there, sweetie.” I lifted her until she was perched on the edge of the table and drew up my chair in front of her. “Now put your feet up on the arms of the chair here, Emma,” I instructed. A smile came across her face as she lifted her little black flats and set them on the arms of my chair. She let her legs drift slowly apart and I gazed down at her white panties stretched tight across her spread pussy. There was already a damp spot seeping through and I lowered my face and licked all the way from the bottom to the top of her covered slit.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned as I tasted the flavor of her sweet musky girl-juice right through her panties. I reached up beneath her kilt and almost tore off her panties in my rush to get at her steaming little cunt. I threw them aside and dove between her spread thighs. She smelled intoxicatingly warm and girly and I could see her juices glistening on her swollen pink labia. I reached out with my tongue and took a long loving swipe from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her erect clitoris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.