My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Mmmmmmmm ... it felt like I was taking a nice warm luxurious bath. I felt enveloped in soft moist warmth, my whole body tranquil and at peace ... What? ... What the fuck was that on my cock!

I stirred from my sleep and looked down towards my groin. Oh man! ... What a sight! There was my sweet 18-year old niece, Emma, leaning over my upright cock. I stole a quick glance over at the clock on the bedside table, 8:49, before looking back at her. The soft morning light was streaming in around the curtains and I was able to see her clearly.

She knelt at the side of my hips, still wearing the tight black dress she’d worn to her graduation ceremony last night. She had her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail ... that’s my girl! This kid was a fast learner! I could see her long tanned legs folded beneath her as she leaned over me. With her hair pulled back, her face was in perfect profile. Her soft pillowy lips were stretched wide open as she had about half of my rigid cock impaled in her mouth. Oh fuck! ... I thought ... what a beautiful way to wake up!

Her delicate little fingers traced teasingly around the thick base of my cock as she bobbed her head lovingly up and down on the pulsing shaft. I could see little rivulets of her saliva running down the gnarled shaft as it trickled from the corners of her stretched lips. She was sucking away at it like a pro as her tongue swirled all over the sensitive membranes of the engorged crown as she bounced up and down on the top half of my surging cock. I had no idea how long she had been at it but I could tell I was close to being ready to blow off into her suctioning mouth.

“Oh Emma. That feels so fucking good,” I said as I kept my eyes glued to her stretched lips surrounding my thick member.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” she purred into me as she flicked her eyes up to meet mine. I could see a look of pure pleasure in her gaze and then she turned back and concentrated on sucking me off. Once she knew I was awake and aware of what was happening, she took her blood-red fingernails and started scratching lightly into the skin around the base of my shaft.

“OH FUCK! I love that! You know exactly what I like already,” I said as I let my head drop back against the pillow. It took only a minute or two of her teasing manipulations and I felt the rush of semen start to speed its way to my throbbing cock.

“OH FUCK EMMA! GET READY ... OH FUCK! ... HERE IT COMES!” I bellowed as the first jets of cum spewed forth. I looked at her bobbing head as the engorged crown throbbed hotly as I started to ejaculate into her vacuuming mouth. She kept the swollen head locked tightly between her full lips as her tongue swirled against the V on the underside of my head as I unloaded. I flooded her mouth with a big morning load and little trickles of creamy whiteness slid from the corner of her mouth as she tried to keep up with my erupting cock. I saw the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed a mouthful and let out a low moan of pleasure. One of her hands quickly shot between her spread thighs and I saw her arm moving jerkily as she rubbed furiously at her throbbing clit.

“MMMmmmmmmmm,” she groaned noisily as her own orgasm overtook her as she continued to suck eagerly at my spitting rod. Fuck! I couldn’t believe how hot this kid was! She could cum so easily almost strictly by just sucking my cock. Her lithe young body was quivering and trembling as waves of ecstasy coursed through her. She never once released her grip on my shooting cock with her mouth or other hand as she swallowed gob after thick milky gob of my creamy cum. The last throes of my climax washed over me and I felt the last few wads of cum drizzle sluggishly from my gaping piss-slit onto her bathing tongue. She started to come down from her shaking release as well and she slowly continued nursing at my cock.

“Oh Emma. That was beautiful. What a way to wake up!” I said as I looked down at her stretched lips still circling the rope-like corona at the base of my cockhead. She slowly slid her mouth upwards and lifted her mouth off my deflating member. Little strands of saliva and cum connected her mouth with my cock until her tongue slid out to circle her lips and gather in the final remnants of my warm semen.

“Good morning Uncle Jeff,” she said as she turned to me with a smile of pride. She leaned her face down and rubbed my cockhead all around her cheeks and lips as she looked at me lovingly. “I’m glad you liked it. I woke up a little while ago and your cock was so hard and beautiful, I just couldn’t resist. I played with it in my hand for awhile and it just got hotter and harder so ... I ... well I ... I just wanted it in my mouth so bad.”

“That was just perfect honey. That is the absolutely best way for a woman to wake up her man in the morning. I just loved it.”

“I liked it too. I had to rub myself again when your cum started to shoot into my mouth. There was a lot of it again too. I don’t think I need breakfast now,” she said with a playful smile as she continued to roll my deflating cock all over her gorgeous face. She reached up and pulled the band out of her hair and let her hair fall free. As she shook it out, I felt the silky strands graze and dance over my abdomen as she leaned over me.

“So, do you have some more things to teach me today Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she looked at me coyly while she pumped a final creamy gob of cum up my dwindling shaft and lapped it up eagerly. Oh God! She was so fucking sexy!

“Yeah, starting right now. Get up here honey.” She released my spent member and got onto her knees and crawled up towards me.

“What do you want me to do, Uncle Jeff?”

“Just slide your leg over my chest so you’re straddling me ... yeah ... that’s it. Now just bring that sweet little box of yours up just a little ... that’s perfect.” She did exactly as I instructed and I was inches away from her tender young pussy. Once again, it was framed perfectly by the hem of her tight dress that hugged her hips deliciously. “Now honey, you just hang onto that headboard and ride my face for as long as you want.”

“Oooooh. Okay Uncle Jeff. That sounds like fun,” she said as she instinctively dropped her slick slot right onto my mouth. She let out a low groan as I slid my tongue deep between the swollen lips of her damp little box. I flicked my eyes up and saw her grip the headboard tightly and close her eyes with pleasure as she started to rock back and forth against my face. I reached around and gripped her lush round ass firmly, the material of her clinging dress feeling sensually smooth under my fingers. I pulled her downwards against my face as I thrust my tongue up into her searing wet trench.

“Oh Uncle Jeff. That feels so good. Your tongue is so deep inside me,” she said as she rolled her wide hips in slow circles on my plundering tongue. I held her tightly against me as I kept swabbing and lapping at the hot soft membranes of her vagina. She tasted so young and sweet. I found myself eagerly searching for more and more of her delicate girl-juice as I savored the tart young taste on my tongue. I slid my tongue up from between the soft hot folds of flesh and slid it over her protruding pink clit.

“Oh gosh! That’s it Uncle Jeff. Right there,” she moaned as I lathered my tongue all around that fiery hard little pea. I kept licking and sucking at that throbbing red organ as her ecstasy escalated. I felt little tremors start in the muscles of her body and knew she was on the verge of her orgasm. I delicately caught her clit between my sucking lips and gently let the edges of my teeth scrape over the sensitive taut surface of her swollen nodule.

“Uuuuuuugghhh ... oh God! What ... I ... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH,” she let out a long groan of pleasure as her orgasm swept over her. She rocked herself down hard against my face as she bucked and twitched through her climax. I swirled my tongue all around her engorged clit as she bounced and shook on my face. Her hot smooth inner thighs gripped the sides of my face tightly as she rode out a shattering release. I felt a wash of her discharge slip out to cover my chin and I released her sensitive clit and lapped downwards to capture as much of the succulent nectar as I could. I lapped at her pink swollen lips and drove my tongue deep within her as I continued to eat her through the final twitches and gasps of her orgasm. She finally ceased her shaking and rocking and sat still as I softly licked and sucked at her sodden little box.

“Uncle Jeff, you make me feel so good when you do that.” She slid her sensitive twat back off my face and looked down at me lovingly, her lush brown hair falling about her face sensually. “Mmmmm ... you’ve got some of me all over your face again,” she said as she slid further backwards down my body and lowered her face to mine. I watched her tongue slide out of her mouth and lap up the glistening juices coating my face. Once she had licked me clean of her sweet discharge, she brought her beautiful full lips to mine and pressed them against me in a searing kiss. Our tongues found each other and rolled against each other as we shared the sweet taste of her warm juices. She kissed me deeply and lovingly as she held my face in her hands and my hands roamed over her muscular back and round firm ass. She finally pulled her face back from mine and looked into my eyes as she panted breathlessly.

“Uncle Jeff,” she said softly as she looked into my eyes. “I’ve gotta pee!” she exclaimed with a big smile and bounded out of the bed.

“Me too!” I said with a laugh. “I’ll see you back here in a few minutes.” She headed into the bathroom off the main hallway and I went to the en-suite in my brother’s bedroom. I took care of my usual morning business and then grabbed a washcloth and cleaned myself thoroughly. My plan was to have Emma take a shower with me shortly but I wanted to be clean and ready in case any further “activities” occurred in the next little while. I also gave my teeth a quick brush to get rid of that morning breath. I was minty fresh as I returned to her bedroom. In just a minute or two, she walked saucily back into the room. That gorgeous dress still hugged her tall lanky frame beautifully. I never got enough of looking at those long tanned legs of hers.

“Uncle Jeff, thank you so much for everything you’ve taught me,” she said as she rolled onto her side and lay against me with her head on my shoulder. I could tell she had brushed her teeth as well. “I never knew I could feel this good.”

“I’m glad you like it, sweetie. You make me feel that way too.”

“Uncle Jeff, I could see in the mirror that you got some of your cum all over my dress and in my hair last night,” she said as she touched her fingertips to a few dry milky stains on the front of her black dress.

“That’s okay honey. We’ll take it to the dry cleaners today. It’ll be good as new once they’re done. And we’ll take a shower in a little while and you can wash your hair. Right now though, why don’t you take your dress off?”

“Okay.” She sat up beside me and I watched as she flung her long flowing hair sexily forward and reached up to undo a small zipper at the top of her back. She rose to her knees and pulled the tight dress up over her head and tossed it on a chair beside the bed. She wore a black lacy underwire bra that pushed her firm young tits together enticingly. They were small but perfectly shaped. The bra caused a darkening line of cleavage between the ripe little mounds. I could see the dark outlines of large areolas and pointy eraser-like nipples thru the lacy black fabric.

I rose to my own knees next to her. As we knelt facing each other, I reached forward and let my hands roam over her flared hips and smooth indented waist. Her skin felt cool and silky under my fingertips as I slid my hands up and down her sides. I ran my hands over her toned flat stomach upwards towards her chest. She let out a little gasp as my hands cupped her firm young breasts through her bra. I could feel the hard rubbery nipples pressing through the fabric against my hands.

“Your breasts are beautiful Emma,” I whispered to her as I lowered my mouth and kissed her left breast right through her bra while cupping it firmly in my hand. I gripped her nipple between my lips and pressed my tongue against the protruding bud. I could feel it hardening and lengthening as if trying to find its own way deeper into my mouth.

“Oh Uncle Jeff. That feels so nice,” she said softly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I gave another minute or two of attention to her left breast before switching to the right. She was giving off soft little moans as I my ardent tongue soaked the fabric of her bra as I teased her pert little tits. I could see that her bra had a little connecting clasp at the front between the two cups and I pushed the two sides together, slid open the clasp and drew the two cups away. I slid the straps off her shoulders and tossed the bra aside.

Her beautiful young breasts stood out firmly like two grapefruit halves from her toned young body. She had large pink areolas and big eraser-like nipples that stood out a good half inch from her body. I dove onto one and quickly had her hard nipple between my suctioning lips.

“Oh God!” she moaned as she pulled my mouth harder against her. By the time I had both of her swollen nipples coated with my saliva, she was trembling under my hands. She almost swooned as she fell to her back on the bed. I could hear her panting as my mouth followed her down and I swirled my tongue all around those firm little mounds. Her chest became my slick playground as I ran my tongue all over her smooth skin.

“My boobs feel so sensitive. I’m feeling all tingly again,” she said breathlessly. Oh man ... this kid was a little firecracker! While I continued to lick and suck at her hard swollen nipples, I took one of her hands and drew it down between her legs. She caught on quickly and I heard her start to pant harder as she rubbed her oozing snatch. As my lips closed around one big pebbly nipple, I let my teeth graze over the rubbery surface as I took my other hand and rolled her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

“Oh Uncle Jeff ... geez ... that’s so good.” She was panting and gasping like crazy as I toyed with her firm young chest. Her legs flopped open and I flicked my eyes up so see her face a mask of lust. Her eyes were closed and her lustrous hair swirled about her head as she started to shake and tremble. Her hand rubbed furiously over her enflamed clit as I continued to pleasure her sensitive chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.