My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Right now,” I’d just said to her, “but first, let’s clean this Vaseline off.” I handed her my whacking towel and she wiped nearly all the greasy lube off those magical hands of hers. Jesus, she had given me a great handjob. I then got her to use the towel to wipe off my cock, then had her get a steaming hot washcloth and clean my spent dick properly.

I took her into the washroom and got the enema kit out from beneath the vanity. She had never used one before and I had to explain to her how it worked. When she finally understood how it worked and what to do, I told her I wanted her to use it twice in a row to make sure she was thoroughly cleaned out. I instructed her to take a shower afterwards and I’d join her.

I stepped closer and started to slowly undress her. I eased the elastic band out of her hair and she playfully shook her head as those long brunette curls fell in lustrous waves about her shoulders. It felt so nasty to be unbuttoning that damp white blouse of hers one button at a time. I left the tails of the shirt tucked into her kilt and when I had it unbuttoned to her waist, I pushed the shirt to each side so her cute young chest was fully exposed. Her cold stiff nipples stood out proudly and I just couldn’t resist. I leaned forward and slipped them one at a time into my hot mouth.

“Oh gosh, that feels so good,” she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair. I licked and sucked on those red rubbery nipples until she started to gasp raggedly.

“Okay, that’s enough for now,” I said as I pulled my mouth away from those sweet young swells.

“Oh sir!” she said with a big pout, “You are such a tease.”

“Just relax, sweetie,” I said as I pulled her shirt completely off and continued undressing her, “you’re gonna get off a lot more tonight. Don’t worry. That sweet little clit of yours will just be buzzing by the time I’m done with you.” I reached behind her and undid the little zipper at the back of her kilt and she shimmied her hips as I pushed it down.

“Mmmmmmm, is that a promise?” she asked as she reached up and nibbled sensually on my bottom lip.

“Oh yeah. Every hole in this gorgeous body of yours is gonna be sore when we’re done. Now I’m gonna go and give you some privacy. I’ll come back when I hear the shower.”

I went back into the bedroom and straightened up a bit then went into the kitchen for a nice cold drink. I then went to my computer and checked my e-mails. There was one from the editor asking about the status of the article I was working on. I fired him off a quick reply that I would definitely have it to him by the end of the week. Just as I hit the “send” button, I heard the sound of the shower starting. As I entered the bathroom, I could clearly see her athletic young form through the glass doors of the big shower. She looked beautiful with the hot water pelting down on those sweet young curves while the steam rose all around her lithe young form.

“Is there room for another in here?” I asked as I stepped into the shower and closed the door behind me.

“There’s room for you in anywhere, sir,” she said as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me deeply. I slid my hands around that succulent round rump of hers and pulled her tight against me as my tongue slid deep into her moist warm mouth. Her slick young body felt great against me as the hot stinging water rained down upon us.

“Okay, Kid,” I said as I finally pulled my mouth away from hers and passed her the big bar of soap, “show me that you know how to clean your man properly.” I leaned forward into the pelting spray as she moved around behind me and started to run her soapy hands over my shoulders. Like I said earlier, having been a competitive swimmer, I had a typical swimmers build; wide shoulders with a deep barrel chest, a trim nipped-in waist, a curvy muscular butt and strong thick thighs. She spent a long time running her delicate slippery hands all over my muscular back before spending an equal length of time with her hands explored the firm cheeks of my ass. I turned around and gave her a deep searing kiss before I leaned back against the wall of the shower and exposed my front to her.

“You feel so good, sir,” she said as she slid her soapy hands all over my muscular chest. “Your body just feels so hard and strong under my fingers.” As she washed my chest and shoulders, I lifted each arm in turn to allow her slick hands to clean and explore the soft areas of my underarms.

“That feels great,” I said as her frothy hands slid all around my armpits and firm biceps. She spent a long time as she let her hands explore the broad expanse of my smooth muscular chest before making her way to my trim flat stomach. She re-soaped her hands and then started to slide them down my abdomen into my pubic hair.

“Unh-uh,” I said and she looked up at me hesitantly, “save that for last.” She smiled and nodded and then slid her hands outwards over my hips and then down over my strong thighs. She made her way further downwards until she had thoroughly cleaned me all the way down to my feet. She got back to her feet and took the bar of soap into her hands again until she had worked up a nice frothy lather. As she reached for my cock, I stopped her and put my hands on her shoulders.

“Get down on your knees,” I said as I pushed down, “I want your face nice and close when you do this.” She instantly dropped to her knees until her face was inches from my swollen cock.

“Mmmmmm, nice,” she purred as she slid her soapy hands around the girth of my heavy tumescent manhood. I just leaned back as she ran her fingers teasingly up and down the length of my weighty cock. She let her fingers slide deep into my pubic hair where her nails scratched deliciously around the taut skin beneath.

“Get some more soap on your hands,” I told her. “Now, wrap one hand around my cock ... that’s it ... now slide it slowly all the way down towards the end ... that’s it ... now bring your other hand back around the base ... that’s good ... now slide it down just like the other one ... oh fuck ... that’s it ... now one after the other ... oh yeah ... you’ve got it ... oh fuck ... that feels so good...” She had quickly picked up the “pulling the rope” thing that Emma had done automatically. And man, did she ever learn quick. I felt my cock starting to fill and extend in her delicate little hands as she slid one hand over the other as she pulled at my surging dick. It felt so fucking good as one slick hand would grip and start sliding down from the base just as the other one was slipping off the flared head.

“Oh gosh, it’s getting really hard,” she said as her eyes were glued to my strengthening cock. I let her continue for a couple more minutes until my cock was rock-hard. She let go and my cock sprang right up against my stomach and she quickly re-lathered her hands and then wrapped them back around my stiff erection.

“It feels absolutely amazing!” she said emphatically as she pulled it down towards her face and slid her soapy hands all over the turgid length.

“Take your fingernails and scratch all along the length of the shaft?” I told her.

“Really? Won’t that hurt?”

“Don’t do it hard enough to tear the skin, just like a nice hard scratch. And do it nice and slow.” She set her fingertips near the base of my cock and then I felt the delightful sensation of her sharp fingernails digging into me as she traced them along my gnarled shaft.

“Oh fuck ... that’s good ... scratch that cock ... oh fuck yeah...” The sharp tingling sensation felt exquisite and I felt my cock surge even more beneath her fingertips. “Okay, now wrap those soapy hands back around it ... oh yeah ... mmmmmmmm ... now that feels good,” I said as her frothy hands now seemed to soothe the roughed up skin. “Now bring your face close ... that’s it ... now rub that cock all over your face ... oh fuck ... yeah ... nice and slow ... all over your face ... that’s beautiful.” She moved my soapy hard cock all over her whole face until it was covered with remnants of my precum and the soapy lather. “Okay, you’d better stop, honey, or I’m gonna shoot all over your face and you’ll spoil all our fun.”

“I don’t mind,” she said as she looked up at me coyly, “your cock feels so incredible in my hands, you can cum on my face right now if you want.”

“Not this time,” I said as I reached down and stopped her stroking hands, “I’ve been wanting to put this in your ass since the first time I saw you.”

“Really?” she asked with a joyful smile.

“Oh yeah. The other day, when you and Sharon walked past me into the house, I thought to myself that I was looking at one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen.”

“You really think I have a nice bum?” she asked as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me.

“Absolutely! Now you just lean back against the shower wall. It’s my turn to wash you now. I’ll show you how much I like that bum of yours.” I traded places with her and pushed her back until she was leaning against the shower wall. I grabbed the big bar of soap and covered my hands in the fragrant lather.

“Now, let’s start up here,” I said as I slid my hands up over her shoulders and caressed her slender neck lovingly. Her eyes closed and she purred as I slowly let my slippery warm hands run over her upper body. I got her to lift her arms and she giggled as I slid my frothy hands into her armpits. I re-lathered and put both hands on those firm budding breasts of hers. Her big nipples quickly stiffened under my toying fingers and she groaned as I cupped and squeezed those delightful little mounds. Her firm young body felt wonderful as my hands slid down over her indented waist and over her flat toned stomach. I quickly filled my big hands with soap once again before moving on.

“I definitely want to make sure you’re nice and clean down here,” I leaned forward and whispered softly into her ear as I slid my hands down over her shaven mons. “Move your legs apart, sweetie.” She shifted her legs to each side as my slick fingers slid right along her oily little groove.

“Aaaaaahh,” she let out a sharp hiss as my slippery hands found her hard pebbly clit and I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. She started to quiver and I teased her for a minute of two before sliding my hands down right between her legs and the further over her strong athletic thighs.

“Okay, sweetie,” I whispered into her ear again, “turn around so I can work on loosening up that beautiful ass of yours.” She turned around and I quickly soaped and cleaned her back before concentrating on that sweet round ass of hers. “Move back a little bit, honey ... that’s it ... now lean further forwards ... that’s good ... now spread your legs a little more ... just a little more ... yeah ... that’s perfect.” Under my directions, she was now leaning well over from the waist against the shower wall, her curvy rear end nicely displayed before me. I got my hands full of soap and then spread my fingers wide as I ran them all over those firm round cheeks. Once I had those full mounds covered in soap, I slid my fingers deep into that welcoming crack and probed all the way to the bottom with my fingertips.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she purred and wiggled her ass back against my rubbing hand as I slid it back and forth along the hot slick crevice. My frothy fingertips slid lower until I encountered the delightful wrinkle of her puckered rosebud. I put the tip of my middle finger right over the center of that delicate little opening and rolled it around in a teasing slow circle.

“Mmmmmm, that feels good, sir,” she said as she rolled her hips back against me. My God, I kept being amazed at how fucking hot this kid was! Nothing seemed to faze her! Encouraged by her enthusiastic response, I slid my fingertip right back over the hot little hole and pressed inwards. As soon as it started to go into her, I felt her sphincter clamp down and expel my probing digit.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

“That’s okay, sweetie. The key is to just relax. Take a couple of deep breaths and let it out slowly. When you feel me try to push my finger into you, just concentrate on relaxing those muscles down there. Once it gets into you, you’re gonna love it. I promise.”

“Okay, I’ll try, sir?” she said as she turned back around and I saw her take a couple of big deep breaths. I got my hands thoroughly covered in soap again and then slid them both between her legs. I pressed my middle finger right up against that tight little hole again and rolled it in slow circles until I felt her body start to relax.

“Okay, sweetie, here we go...” I put one hand on the small of her back as I pressed inwards with the middle finger of my other hand. I felt her sphincter start to open up for me and then I just kept sliding my finger forwards. Oh fuck! She was incredible! There was no more pressure and my finger slid all the way into her until I felt the palm of my hand pressing up against her body.

“Oh, that’s beautiful, Kid. You took it all the way in with no problem.” Oh fuck! Did she ever feel hot and tight! It was going to feel incredible fitting my cock in here.

“Thank you, sir. You were right. Once I concentrated on relaxing, it was much easier.”

“How do you like the feel of it inside you?” I asked as I pressed my buried finger in a slow spreading circle against the hot tender membranes of her rectum.

“It feels so different. It feels good,” she said as she already started rolling her hips against my probing finger. It definitely did feel good as the hot pelting spray of the shower continued to rain down upon us as I started to slide my soapy finger in and out of her. She kept up her concentration and her gripping sphincter never clamped down to expel me once. It just closed nicely around my invading digit in a wickedly sinful grasp. I kept fucking her ass with my long middle finger for a few minutes until I heard her breathing more raggedly as she continued to circle her hips and roll her ass.

“Okay, sweetie, I’m gonna slip another one into you.” I brought my index finger up alongside my middle finger and pressed the two fingertips together against the puckered pink hole.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned as her tight ass-lips slid over my fingers and gripped them tightly as I slithered them all the way into her to the third knuckle. Jesus! She had taken that so easily. Just like an anal porn star! It was hard to believe this was the first time anyone had been inside her ass. I spun my two fingers in a slow agonizing circle as I rubbed and probed the hot tight walls of her rectum.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” she groaned as she pushed back against my probing hand. I started to slide my two fingers in and out of her more rapidly. I couldn’t believe how quickly she had taken to loving the feeling of having something in her ass. As my fingers moved back and forth over those hot tight membranes, she automatically spread her legs further apart, then leaned a little further forward and arched her back so her sumptuous round ass was served up like a dinner before me.

“Unnnngghh ... uuuunggggghh,” she was letting out a series of low groans now and I could feel her pleasure escalating as her hips continued to twist and turn under my hands. I took my other hand off the small of her back and slid it beneath her. I moved it right past my buried fingers and slid it all the way up her greasy slot until I found her hard fiery clit. I rubbed the tip of my index finger over it at the same time I kept fucking the two fingers of my other hand into her gripping ass.

“OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... OH FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!” she let out a deep long groan as her climax hit her. Her ass started wriggling like crazy as I buried my fingers inside her and spun them in slow probing circles. With my other hand I pinched and teased her throbbing clit as she gasped and groaned. I could see her thighs just quivering as the shattering orgasm shot through her body. Her hot sultry ass just clamped down and tightly gripped my probing fingers as she slowly rode out her numbing release. When I felt she was finally finished, I slowly withdrew my fingers and felt that sweet tender opening slowly close down. I lifted her up and turned her around to face me and gave her a long deep kiss. Her mouth tasted hot and sweet as she leaned against me for support.

“Did you like that?” I asked as I finally pulled my mouth back from hers.

“Oh God, yes,” she said through hooded eyes. “I don’t know what it was but your fingers inside me back there just felt so hot and tingly. I ... I loved it.”

“Do you think you’re ready for this?” I asked as I took her hand and placed it back on my upright cock.

“Will it feel as good as your fingers?” she asked as she gripped the rigid stalk and looked up at me teasingly.

“What do you think?” I said as I took her the firm cheeks of her ass and pulled her against me.

“Well, I think I’d like to find out,” she said as she reached up and nibbled on my bottom lip.

“Okay, then finish up in here and put on those clothes I set out for you. I want you wearing that when I slip this all the way into that tight little ass of yours.”

“Mmmmmmm, that sounds like fun,” she said as she turned back into the shower and finished rinsing off. I stood out of her way as she finished and went out past me. I could see her drying herself as I turned back into the pelting spray and let it beat down upon me. Oh yeah ... this is the life. Man, what a week this had been. I was so glad I had let my brother talk me into babysitting his daughter for the weekend. Well, based on the number of times I had jacked off thinking about Emma, it’s not like he had to twist my arm to convince me to do it! I finally rinsed off, turned off the shower and dried myself off. I ran a comb through my hair and brushed my teeth before I returned to the bedroom.

She was looking at herself in the full-length mirror as I walked into the room. She was turning from side to side and looking at herself in the sexy new lingerie I’d set out for her. She saw my reflection and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

“Everything is so beautiful. I love it all, and these shoes are amazing,” she said as she turned back to the mirror and posed for herself. I had no complaints either. The bright red satin slip fit her perfectly. The shiny material adhered to her sweet young curves in all the right places. The thin spaghetti straps on her shoulders held up the two triangles that nicely cupped those firm young mounds of hers. The whole bodice fit her upper body snugly before flaring out at her hips. I loved the way the sleek material curved out and then hung over the round projection of that perfect ass of hers. It ended just below the cheeks of her ass at the back. There were a few inches of smooth creamy thigh visible before her strong alabaster legs were accentuated by the sheer white thigh-highs she was wearing. The intricate lacy pattern of the embroidery at the top of her stockings was very feminine and sexy. Her legs looked long and muscular as she stood there in the white strappy high-heeled sandals. The nylons were sheer to the toe and just a couple of straps crossed over the top of her foot before it was secured with another thin white strap that ran around her ankle. Jesus! She looked so grown-up and sexy in the whole outfit. The sexy slip had been an excellent suggestion by Claudia and I knew it would be perfect for her to wear while I took her anal cherry.

“You look absolutely gorgeous. Let me get a few pictures.” I grabbed my camera and got her to go through a number of poses while she was looking into the mirror. She seemed to love that. I then got a number of shots from behind and beside her with her hands on her hips looking back over her shoulder into the camera as the sleek red material shimmered on her curvy rear end. God, her ass and legs looked great from this vantage point. I felt my cock thickening again and set down the camera. It was time to start fucking that luscious ass of hers.

“C’mere, sweetie,” I said as I stood at the side of the bed, my cock hanging heavily between my legs. She stepped over carefully in the sky-high heels and looked up at me expectantly. I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed down, “Get on your knees, honey. I want you to suck it until it’s nice and hard and then I’m gonna bury it all the way into that sweet little bum of yours.”

She quickly got to her knees and reached out for my thick cock. She lifted it towards her face and slipped her full soft lips over the broad head. She had taken the hairband off when we went into the shower so to help keep her hair away from her mouth, I reached down and gathered those damp soft curls into a makeshift ponytail at the back of her head. Her soft wet mouth felt delicious as she eagerly sucked on my stiffening member. As usual, she had a huge amount of saliva with which she bathed the upper part of my cock.

“You like that, eh Kid?” I asked as I held her head in both hands and started flexing my hips.

“Mmmmmmhhhmmmm,” she moaned in agreement into the veiny thick shaft. My cock was quickly getting harder in her sucking mouth and it was pushing her head back as more and more of my lengthening shaft came into view. I looked down at those soft full lips of hers beautifully stretched wide open and adhered to my burgeoning dick. My cock was fully hard now and as I slid it backwards from within her sucking mouth, I loved to see her lips pulled out away from her face like a fish gasping out of water. She would then keep them pursed like that as I drove my hips forward and fed the thick monster back deep into her vacuuming mouth.

“Unnnhh ... unnnhh ... unnnhh” She let out a series of little groans as I bumped the engorged head against the soft opening at the back of her mouth. I spread my legs a little further to each side and got a good firm stance. The next time she bobbed her head forward and the broad flared head pressed against the opening to her throat, I gripped her head tightly and held her against me. I stayed perfectly still but with my hands holding her head tightly, I moved her whole head back and forth an inch at a time as I pressed the big dripping tip against the soft membranes at the back of her hot mouth.

“How do you like the feel of that big cock all the way into your mouth, sweetie?” I asked as I continued to pull her head back and forth.

“Mmmmmmm ... uunnnnhhhh ... mmmmmm,” she moaned as she looked up at me and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.