My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“If you’re gonna be working on my cock for awhile, you’re gonna need some energy. Are you hungry for some real food, Kid?” I don’t know why, but I started to call her “Kid”. Maybe it had something to do with her calling me “Sir”. Whatever, it just felt natural to call her that. She didn’t seem to mind.

“Yes, sir. Now that you mention it, I’m starving actually.”

“Okay, you just lay here and relax and let that medicine start working. I’ll go make us something to eat.” I went out to the kitchen and got a bunch of stuff out of the fridge. Just as I set the stuff on the counter, the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Jeff? This is Fran Jenkins.”

“Dr. Fran. How are you?”

“I’m fine but one of my patients isn’t. That’s why I’m calling. I have to go to the hospital and I have to postpone our appointment today.” I could definitely hear the concern in her voice.

“Is your patient going to be okay?”

“I think so. The situation is critical right now and I need to be there.”

“No problem. I understand completely. Look, how about if I give you a call once we’re back from England and set up another appointment?”

“That sounds good. I’ll look forward to it. Thanks again, Jeff. Okay, I’ve gotta go.” I said my goodbye and hung up the phone. As much as I was looking forward to my appointment with Dr. Fran, I understood her need to be with her patient. That personal examination she was going to give me was just going to have to wait. In the meantime, my young friend Madison was waiting for me to feed her more of my cock. Life wasn’t so bad after all!

I made us each a big sandwich with some cold meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato. I then cut a couple of pieces of chocolate cake I had in the fridge and poured a big glass of milk for each of us. I loaded up a tray, threw on a couple of forks and some napkins and headed back to the bedroom. She was sitting up against the stack of pillows against the headboard, my drying cum still visible on her face and upper body.

“Here you go,” I said as I sat the tray between us on the bed and sat down opposite her. We were both ravenous from our recent exertions and dug into our sandwiches enthusiastically. We were both so hungry that we talked very little as we ate. We finally finished our sandwiches and washed them down with the icy-cold milk.

“I’m stuffed,” she said when she finished the last bite of her sandwich.

“Me too, let’s have our cake a little later,” I said as I tidied up the tray and set it on the night table. I could feel the nutritious food starting to work its magic already as some new fuel started to flow through my bloodstream.

“Sir,” she said as she sat up and looked at me with those innocent doe-like eyes of hers, “my throat’s starting to feel a little sore again. Do you think you could take my temperature orally again?” Obviously, the food had revived her amorous desires as well.

“You do love a cock in your mouth, don’t you Kid?”

“Yes, sir. Especially yours.”

“Okay,” I said as I took a couple of steps over to the TV and DVD player I had set up on my dresser. “I’m just gonna sit back and watch a movie while you suck me off. Let’s see here...” I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser and surveyed the movies I had stored in there. I selected one where a principal was fucking his way through a cheerleading squad and slipped the disc into the machine. I went back to the bed, grabbed the remote from the bedside table and started the film as I sat back against the stack of pillows.

“There we go,” I said as we both looked at the TV where the cheerleading squad was getting dressed while the principal looked on from his office via a hidden camera he had installed in the girl’s locker room.

“Okay Kid, you can start sucking me off now.” Madison quickly got between my spread legs and lowered her mouth to my flaccid cock. “Make sure you’re nice and comfortable there. You’re gonna be spending a lot of time in that position from now on.”

“Yes, sir,” she said as she lay right down on her stomach and bent her knees up like a little kid lying on the floor watching TV. Only it looked a lot more enticing with her wearing those spike-heeled stilettos and sheer black thigh-highs. Her tongue slid out from between her parted lips and she licked off her own drying juices and then took her time making sweet oral love to my cock. It didn’t take too long having my cock in that magical warm mouth of hers before she had my full thick erection filling her mouth. Once she got the feel of my big hard cock in her mouth, there was no stopping her. I just lay back and enjoyed the movie as she bobbed her head enthusiastically over my upright dick.

“Your temperature seems pretty high again, Madison. Just keep sucking a little longer and I’ll give you some more medicine.” She continued to skillfully suck my rigid cock. She took it out of her mouth and licked it from top to bottom as she rolled the hard long sausage all over her pretty face as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. She slipped the wide flared head back into her mouth and I could feel her hot saliva trickling down my gnarled shaft as she let her spit run freely from her hot sucking mouth.

“Oh fuck, you are good, Kid. Just a little bit more and you’ll get your reward,” I said as I looked back at the movie where the “Head Cheerleader” was showing the principal how she’d earned that title. She was still wearing her cute little cheerleader outfit as she sucked him off and just when he pulled his cock out and jerked it off into her open mouth, I felt my own semen on the verge of bubbling over.

“Okay, I’m getting close, Kid. When I cum in your mouth this time, don’t swallow it. Just hold it in your mouth until I say so.” She hummed an agreement against the shaft of my gnarled cock and just kept bobbing her head as her cheeks pressed in on each side of my surging erection.

“OH FUCK, KID ... HERE IT COMES,” I bellowed as I watched the pretty cheerleader on the screen run her tongue all around the wads of cum clinging to her lips. At the same time, I started to unload into Madison’s sucking mouth. Her hands pumped at my jerking shaft as I flooded her mouth with my cum. It felt so good to be watching one of my favorite pornos while a sweet young thing was sucking on my spitting cock. The girl on the screen took a big swallow and I felt another thick rope spurt out to paste itself against the roof of Madison’s hot oral cavity. Finally, my climax started to subside and Madison slowed down the movements of her bobbing head and pumping hand and just sucked softly. I looked down and saw her cheeks slightly puffed out as she kept my big load in her mouth.

“Let me see what you’ve got there, sweetie,” I said as I sat up slightly. She carefully drew her mouth off my dwindling cock and tipped her head up. She slowly opened her mouth for me to see the big pool of milky semen she was holding.

“That’s beautiful, Madison,” I said as an idea came to me. I reached over to the tray and picked up the plate with her piece of chocolate cake. I moved it over until I held it in front of her. “I don’t think this piece has enough frosting on it. Why don’t you give it a little more?” I could see the delight in her eyes as she understood my intention. She leaned over the plate in my hand and I watched as she formed her lips into a little “O” and started to drizzle my warm cum onto the cake.

“That’s a good girl. Let it all out ... that’s good. Don’t worry, you’ll get it all back.” She moved her mouth all around as she held it a few inches over the plate. Soon, she had the whole surface of the chocolate icing covered with my own white frosting and some was even trickling down the sides of the cake. She finally raised her head and looked at me with that devilish glint in her eye and a pleased smile on her face.

“I guess I’m not as full as I thought, sir. Could I have my cake now?” she asked as she looked at me with those big doe-like eyes again.

“Sure, here you go, Kid,” I said as I reached over to the tray and passed her a fork, “it’s all yours.”

“Thank you sir!” she said eagerly as she took the fork and sliced off a piece of the cake and stuffed it into her mouth. “Mmmmmm,” she purred as she wolfed down the cum-covered piece of cake. I ate my own piece as she devoured hers then got her to get us each another glass of milk. The milk tasted so cool and delicious after the chocolate cake. After we had both drained our glasses, I set them back on the tray beside the bed and looked at my sweet young plaything still on her knees between my legs.

“Did you like that, Madison?”

“Yes sir. That was the best piece of chocolate cake I ever had.”

“That’s good, sweetie. We’ll work on some other ways to get my cum into you too. You’re starting to look a little flushed again. Now, how about you get back to sucking my cock. I want to get that thermometer back in shape so I can check your internal temperature again.”

“Yes, sir!” she said gleefully as she settled back in between my legs and resumed sucking my cock. I lay back and continued watching the movie as she seemed quite content to suck on the spongy membranes of my flaccid cock. Under the skilful efforts of her talented lips and tongue, my cock slowly started to fill and extend. This kid was quite something. I had already cum three times and I had expected it to take much longer for my cock to come back to attention. I’m sure that knowing how much she craved a nice hard cock in her mouth had something to do with it.

“Okay, Kid. Get over on your hands and knees. It’s time to check that internal temperature again. She quickly got to her hands and knees and I flipped up the back panel of her corset as I moved in behind her on my hands and knees. She was soaking wet again as I pressed the broad tip against her slick pink labia. She let out a deep groan as I grabbed onto her hips and slid my rigid erection all the way into her.

“Oh God, you’re so deep,” she said with a gasp as I started to pound it into her. I knew I’d be able to go for a long time now and for the next hour I fucked her in a number of different positions. I always made sure she had at least orgasm in each one. After taking her to two while fucking her from behind, I lay on my back and had her ride me. Her sweet young ass was shaking and bouncing like a bucking bronco as she had another two while she was on top. I then kept my cock buried inside her and flipped her over on her back. I lifted her legs way up against my shoulders and leaned over her as I pounded away into that hot slick cunt of hers. She was totally covered in sweat and had been fucked totally into submission as I now positioned her on her side, got her to draw one leg up, then kneeled behind her and fucked her sideways. After her climax in that position, she collapsed flat and rolled onto her stomach. I moved in behind her and slid my cock all the way into her as she lay flat on the bed with her legs pointing out to each corner. As I fucked her vigorously that way, she groaned and slobbered onto the sheets as another climax shot through her.

“Turn back over,” I said as I had to help roll her over onto her back. I had been fucking her for well over an hour and she looked on the verge of total collapse. Her hair was soaked with perspiration and clung to her forehead and cheeks. Her mouth was hanging open as she gasped for air and her eyes were half-closed as she willingly let me position her as I wanted. I brought her legs up again and rested them on my shoulders as I leaned forward and drove that big thick 9” stake into her once again.

“OH FUCK!” she let out another deep groan as I buried the full length all the way into that fucked-raw cunt of hers. I knew I was close now and it only took a few hard deep thrusts to have me right on the edge.

“I’m getting close, Kid. Where do you want this load?” I asked as I pressed her legs further back and slammed my rigid erection into her splayed out pussy.

“In my mouth. Could I have it in my mouth, sir?” It only took a couple more thrusts and I felt my balls about to spill over. I quickly yanked it out of her clutching cunt, dropped her legs to each side and crawled up over her. She lifted her head and opened her mouth just in time as I pointed the engorged cockhead down. As I quickly moved closer, the first thick ropey strand jettisoned forth right into her waiting mouth before I could even get my cock between her parted lips. As she felt that first shot paste itself against the back of her mouth, she slipped her spread lips over the broad head and locked down behind the corona as I continued to fill her mouth. I could feel her lower body twisting beneath me and she let out a squeal against my shooting cock as she experienced another orgasm as my cock shot off in her mouth. Jesus Christ! This kid was fucking pistol! She sucked ravenously and swallowed eagerly until she had drained me of every last drop of my precious seed.

“Oh fuck, I’m done,” I said as I fell to the bed beside her and lay there with my chest heaving as my heartbeat slowly returned to normal. I looked over at her lying beside me. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply as she was totally exhausted from the vigorous fuck I had just given her over the last hour. Her whole body was glistening with sweat and little gobs of my cum clung to her chin where they had leaked from the corners of her mouth. She lay with her legs splayed wide open. I’m sure her sweet little box felt on fire from having been stretched and rubbed raw for more than an hour. I looked down at her slick pink labia. They looked puffy and swollen and were a brilliant red color. Yeah, she was totally fucked out. But then again ... so was I! I decided to just close my eyes for a minute or two...

I must have dropped off for longer than I thought because I was woken up by a nice warm wet feeling on my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Madison back in her usual position lying between my legs with her head bobbing up and down on my cock. I looked over at the clock beside me and realized that we both must have slept for close to an hour. Obviously she had woken up before me and her insatiable appetite for cum had led her to her present position; her lips stretched wide around my hardening cock while her saliva drizzled down the stiffening shaft. I just threw my arms over my eyes and fantasized about Emma’s busty friend Sharon while Madison skillfully sucked on my rapidly filling cock.

“Just keep sucking, Kid,” I said. “Just a little while longer and you’ll get another dose of medicine.” I was thinking about all the things Emma and I could do with her stacked young friend, Sharon. I had given Emma some instructions on how I needed her help in the planned seduction. I had faith in her ability to hold up her part of the plan. I thought back to the scene of the two girls I had filmed from Emma’s closet. It had been so fucking incredible as Emma had salaciously seduced Sharon. As I thought about how those massive 36 Double-D’s of hers had looked in that gorgeous pink bra, I felt the first rush of my semen speeding up my cock.

“OH FUCK ... HERE IT COMES, KID ... GET IT ALL.” I heard Madison groan and gurgle as I ejaculated into her mouth while thinking about that massive chest of Sharon’s. Madison kept sucking and swallowing as I flooded her mouth with another thick load. I just lay still thinking about getting my hands on those big jugs of Sharon’s as I continued to unload into Madison’s vacuuming mouth. My cock eventually stopped shooting into her mouth but I just lay there and let her continue softly sucking until she was satisfied she had coaxed as much cum out of me as possible. Content that she had got all of my warm cream into her stomach, she finally let my dwindling cock slip from between her lips.

“Mmmmmmmm, you taste so good,” she said as she took one more loving swipe across the head of my cock and then crawled up to lay beside me. I knew I was done for quite awhile now and I thought about all the things I needed to get done before we left for England Friday night. I’d done next to nothing over the last few days except have my cock buried in these various women and unfortunately, that wasn’t going to pay the bills!

“Okay, Kid. Well, I’ve got some work to do so unfortunately, I’m gonna hafta kick you out,” I said as I rolled onto my side and slid my hand back down over her young chest and into the top of that tight corset. As I cupped those firm budding breasts, I let my fingers find and toy with her stiff rubbery nipples. God! Her little tits were so soft and yet so firm at the same time. They felt wonderful in my hands. Her smooth youthful skin felt like silk under my fingertips.

“You are so beautiful,” I said as I looked down at that sweet young face of hers. “Can I give you one more kiss before you have to go?” She simply looked at me and nodded in delight. I moved my face over hers and she closed her eyes and let her soft warm mouth open in anticipation of the oncoming kiss. I smiled to myself and just slid my body further down the bed. She opened her eyes and gave me a surprised look as I pushed her legs apart and lay between them.

“I didn’t say where I was going to kiss you,” I said as I looked up at her with a wry smile and then took one slow loving lick from the bottom of her leaking slit all the way up to her hooded clit.

“Aaaaaahh,” she gave out a little gasp. “Be careful, sir. It’s really sore.” I wasn’t surprised after the pounding I’d given her just a short time ago.

“I know, sweetie. That’s why I’m doing this. I’m just gonna take it nice and slow and bathe these red swollen tissues for you. Just lay back, put your arm over your eyes and imagine this is Emma doing this to you.” This brought a huge smile to her face and I watched as she settled back into the pillows, threw her arm over her face and drew her knees even further up.

“That’s my girl. Just sit back and enjoy it. Just think that this is Emma’s long hot tongue slipping inside you,” I said just before I pressed my face softly against those red swollen labia and then feathered my tongue slowly all the way into her.

“Oh God ... that’s so good,” she said with a soft moan as I let my tongue swirl slowly all around the raw membranes lining her vagina. I pushed a lot of my cooling saliva deep into her as I softly licked and bathed those sore tender membranes. I settled in on my stomach and lovingly ate her for the next half hour or so as she just lay back and enjoyed the luscious sensations of my warm tongue soothing her sensitive pussy. I could gradually start to feel her senses heightening under my slow oral assault as her lower body started to slowly writhe and twist on the mattress. I looked over and saw her dig her stiletto heels deeper into the mattress as she started to push her throbbing groin up against my mouth now.

“Oh fuck ... oh Emma, that feels so good...” Obviously she had taken my suggestion and was so deeply into her fantasy of Emma eating her that she accidentally let her name slip out. That was just fine with me; I loved it. I took that as my cue and slid my mouth up and wrapped my lips around her engorged clit. I wrapped my lips securely around it, worked up a big mouthful of saliva and then let my bathing tongue roll all over the protruding tip.

“OH GOD ... OH EMMA ... I’M GONNA CUM!” she let out a loud squeal as her hips and ass started thrashing about wildly. I kept my hot wet tongue swirling around that fiery little spire as she bucked and twitched through an intense climax. I flicked my eyes up and saw her arm still thrown over her eyes but her mouth was wide open as she gasped for air.

“OH EMMA ... THAT”S SO GOOD,” she moaned out loud as her whole lower body continued to convulse and squirm as the delicious sensations of her orgasm rolled over her sensitive young body time and time again. As her shattering climax continued, I felt a wave of her slick love-honey wash over my chin. Her warm sensual smell tasted wonderful as it wafted in through my nostrils and settled on my tastebuds. As her writhing hips started to slow down, I released her pulsing clit and slid my tongue lower into her oozing hole. I set the tip of my tongue at the base of that gooey slit and pushed inwards.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she moaned and my tongue encountered a warm silky pool of her musky nectar. I slurped and licked as much of her sweet discharge into my mouth as I could. Man ... she tasted good. I nursed at that wet little hole of hers until she finally propped herself up on her shoulders and looked down at me.

“Oh, sir. That was so good. Thank you.”

“I’d do that for you anytime, sweetie. I’m glad you enjoyed it. You seemed to like it so much, you even called me Emma a couple of times.”

“WHAT?” she asked with an exasperated look on her face, “Really?”

“Yeah, that must have been quite a vivid picture of her you had in your head there.”

“I’m ... I’m sorry, sir.”

“Hey, there’s nothing to be sorry about. I did the same thing.”

“What? ... When?”

“That last time you were sucking me off. I was fantasizing about those big tits of Sharon’s.”

“So you didn’t mind me calling out Emma’s name?”

“Not at all. I liked it, actually. Come on, let’s take a shower and then you’d better go.”

“I ... I get to take a shower with you?” she said excitedly.

“Sure, sweetie. You want to learn how to wash a man properly, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” she said as she bounded out of bed and followed me into the bathroom. I helped her undress and we took a long leisurely shower together. I loved the feel of her soapy hands as I taught her the way around a man’s body. Her tight athletic young form felt wonderful as my slippery hands caressed and cleaned every square inch. We kissed often and she seemed to relish the sensual intimacy of the new experience. I even helped dry her with a big fluffy towel and took her deep into my arms for one more real deep kiss before I released her. She had an extra change of clothes in her tennis bag and after she got dressed, she stuffed the sweat soaked stuff she’d arrived in into her bag. I pulled on an old worn t-shirt and loose pair of boxers and when she was ready, I walked her to the door.

“So I can come again tomorrow, sir?” she asked hesitantly.

“Of course, Madison. We’ve got two more days this week. I’ll have some nice fresh cum for you tomorrow,” I said as I put my hand on the doorknob.

“Could I ... could I suck it for just minute, sir?” She gave me those woeful doe-like eyes again and I couldn’t resist.

“Jeez, Kid, you are insatiable, aren’t you. Okay, but just for a minute.” She quickly dropped to her knees while I pushed the front of my boxers down and let my heavy cock flop out in front of her. She reached up and wrapped her delicate little hand around it while she fed the spongy head deep into her hot wet mouth. Oh fuck, she had a great mouth ... and she loved to use it! I could have stayed there all day and let her continue but I absolutely had to get some stuff done.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough for now. You’ll get some more tomorrow,” I said as I pulled it from her sucking mouth with an audible “POP” and stuffed it back into my boxers.

“Thank you for a beautiful day, sir,” she said as she stood up and gave me quick peck on the cheek. “See you tomorrow.” I let my hand run over the succulent curve of her ass as she stepped past me and out the door. As the front door closed behind her, I figured I’d better do some work right away. With all the amorous adventures that had been happening over the last few days, I was falling woefully behind on the article I’d been working on. I needed to get that one done and submitted before I took off for England and I knew I still had quite a bit of writing to do to finish it up.

I walked back into the bedroom and looked down at the bed. There were cum stains and wet marks all over the sheets. I pulled them off and put on a clean set before tossing them into the washing machine. This had been quite a satisfying afternoon with young Madison and those stained sheets had the evidence to prove it. CSI would have a field day if they brought their equipment in here!

I fired up my computer and spent the rest of the day writing. I loved the freedom I had with my job but this was one of those crunch times. I worked straight through for a long time, then when I felt my eyes going buggy, I took a break and had some dinner. I went back to my desk and started back in on the article but visions of Emma and Sharon together kept coming back into my brain. My cock was feeling it too and I decided to take a break and called up the video clip of Emma’s skilful seduction of her busty young friend. It didn’t take long for it to start getting to me and I was just about to open my drawer to get a handful of Vaseline when the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Sir? It’s me, Madison.”

“What’s up?” I looked over at the clock, 8:11pm.

“Well, I was wondering if it would be okay if I came over?” I could hear both the excitement and trepidation in her voice.

“What do you mean? What will you parents think you’re doing?”

“I already told my mom that my friend Jenna asked me to go and spend the night. I stay over there a lot so my mom’s used to it happening all the time. With summer vacation, Jenna and I do this all the time. I even told my mom I’d go straight to my tennis lesson from Jenna’s place. So, do you think it would be okay if I came over and spent the night?”

I wondered at first where this was coming from and then it dawned on me, “Oh yes, your brother’s gone away camping or something, hasn’t he?”

“Yes, sir,” she said softly.

“And let me guess, you haven’t had any cum in a few hours and you’re getting a little hungry again?”

“I can’t stop thinking about this afternoon. Could I please come over? I’ll be good, I promise.” She was almost pleading now. She’d be good ... fucking right she’d be good!

“Well, I don’t know, sweetie. Do you think your mom would call over there looking for you?”

“No. Of all the times I’ve stayed over at Jenna’s, she’s never called there once. She has to go to work again tomorrow morning so she won’t even notice. Please sir?” she asked imploringly, “I’ll suck your cock all night long if you want.” Oh shit! This would be taking a bit of a chance but she had caught me feeling horny with my willpower way down. I looked at the image on my computer screen of Emma with her mouth plastered to Sharon’s juicy cunt and that put an absolute end to my resolve.

“Okay, okay. How long will it take you to get here?”

“I can be there in about 20 minutes,” she said excitedly. “Thank you, sir.”

“Oh, Madison. There’s a couple of things I want you to bring.”

“What’s that?”

“I want you bring one of those scrunchies or elastic hairband things to keep your hair away from your mouth while you’re sucking my cock. And, I want you to bring your school uniform and a pair of white cotton panties. I want to see you in that tonight.”

“Yes, sir,” I could hear her voice just quivering with excitement now, “I’ll be right there.” I hung up the phone and thought ... what the fuck? I’d gotten a fair bit of work done today and was just about to jack off anyways, so having sweet young Madison over to take care of things for me wasn’t going to be so bad after all. I had already dumped five loads either into her or onto her today and the way I was feeling right now, I knew I’d be good for at least two or three more. Maybe it was time to teach her a few new things. Now, what was I going to need?

I shut down my computer and gathered up a few things I thought I’d want handy: the camera, my jar of Baby -Fresh Vaseline, my whacking towel for getting the lubricant off your hands, the slinky red satin slip I’d gotten for her at Claudia’s, a pair of white thigh-highs, white high-heeled strappy sandals, an empty wine glass, and one of those spray bottles full of water that you use for dampening clothes when you’re ironing them. I draped the clothing over the chair in my room, set the other items out on the bedside table, checked a few things over in the bathroom and was just returning to the bedroom when the doorbell rang.

“Hi,” she said breathlessly as I opened the door for her. Obviously she had been riding her bike vigorously to get here that quickly. She carried in her tennis bag which appeared to be stuffed full. I took it from her, closed and locked the door and turned to look at her. Her pretty face just seemed to glow with happiness as she looked back at me. Her hair was already pulled back in a tight ponytail as per my instructions. She had on a matching pink top and gym-type shorts of some stretchy material that clung to her athletic young curves deliciously. The shorts were really short and just covered the cheeks of her nicely curved ass. Her strong muscular legs looked beautiful. Up top, I could see the outline of a light-colored bra supporting those firm little 34A breasts of hers. The protruding buds of her stiff nipples were clearly visible through the stretchy material of her tight top. Looking at that inviting young chest and those brief little shorts, if I hadn’t already been horny earlier, I certainly was now.

“Hi, Kid,” I said as I swept her into my arms and kissed her deeply. She threw her arms around my neck and she sucked on my tongue longingly until I finally pulled my mouth back from hers. “How are you doing? Are you still sore down there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.