My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As I started speeding for home, I had to make a conscious effort to lift my foot off the gas. Listening to Emma tell me what had happened between her and Dr. Fran had gotten my incredibly turned on. In my rush to get home and get her working on my cock, I noticed I was exceeding the speed limit by a fair bit. The last thing I needed was to get stopped by a cop with a bag containing women’s soiled underwear sitting out in the open in my car!

As I slowed back down to a more reasonable speed, I looked over at Emma. She was sitting back quietly with her eyes closed in the passenger seat, looking totally relaxed after her sexual interlude with Dr. Fran. I looked down at her lap and saw her legs spread well apart as they extended below the hem of her short white skirt. I guess after having Dr. Fran’s fist and arm inside her, it must have felt comfortable to sit like that. It looked incredibly sexy as I leaned forward slightly and caught a glimpse of her snug white panties cupping that nice warm sex of hers enticingly. Glimpsing those smooth creamy thighs and virginal white panties of hers only fueled my ardor even more. I reached over with my right hand and pushed her little skirt up out of the way and inserted my hand down the front of her panties until I was cupping her warm damp cunt.

“Mmmmmmm,” she let out a soft little mew as her head rolled over on the headrest and she gave me a soft smile. She let her thighs fall further open to each side to give me freer access before her eyes closed contentedly once again. With the palm of my hand pressed flat against her abdomen, I let my fingers toy gently in her greasy slot the rest of the way home. My cock felt like an iron bar as it fought against the constraining material of my shorts. I knew I had to get rid of this load quickly or I was going to burst. It would be my second load of the afternoon that I hoped to deposit deep inside that sweet 18-year old ass of hers.

“Okay, we’re here,” I said as we pulled into the driveway of my unit. “Let’s go. I need that hot mouth of yours.” I grabbed the bag with the underwear in it from the back seat and I noticed Emma putting her hair up into a ponytail as she followed me into the house. I loved the way she always carried a hairband with her so she’d be ready to suck cock at a moment’s notice. I turned and looked at her as she walked past me into the house. Her deep dark tan looked tantalizingly sinful as it stood out against the stretchy white fabric of her clinging little skirt and the soft mint-green of her top. Her long coltish legs looked gorgeous as they gleamed with the alluring combination of her deep tan and natural athleticism. Damn, this girl was beautiful! I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Kiss me, Emma,” I said as I moved a couple of steps towards her and took her in my arms. She eagerly turned her mouth up to mine and I lowered my lips to hers. As I slid my tongue deep into her warm oral cavity, I could taste the tart flavor of Dr. Fran’s cunt still lingering inside the deep recesses of her mouth. I rolled and pressed my tongue against hers as I surreptitiously shared in the musky taste of the mature woman who had just ridden Emma’s pretty young face through three orgasms. Jesus Christ! This whole situation with Dr. Fran had my cock just throbbing with need. I kissed Emma long and hard and when I finally drew my mouth back from hers she was panting breathlessly and I could see desire written all over her face.

“Emma, take off your top and your skirt. I need your mouth right here, right now,” I said as I hurriedly kicked off my shoes and pulled my polo shirt over my head. Emma stepped out of her sandals and pulled off her little tank top. As I was unbuttoning and lowering my shorts, she pushed her stretchy little skirt down over her wide hips and stepped out of it as it fell to the floor. With no further instructions from me, she dropped to her knees before me right inside the entryway to my house. She looked beautiful kneeling there with her matching lacy white bra and panties on, her firm young breasts standing out proudly above her flat toned stomach. With her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her face sitting right in front of my surging cock, her soft mouth and full pillowy lips made a most inviting target for my rampant libido.

“Is this what you want, honey?” My thick long cock stood out rock-hard before me like an angry spear and I wrapped my hand around the base and circled it lewdly right in front of her full pouting lips.

“Oh gosh yes. Please, Uncle Jeff. Can I suck it now?” she asked as her eyes never left the drooling tip of my stiff erection as I milked more drooling precum to the tip. It started to distend downwards and I moved closer and let the heavy drop fall onto her lips.

“Mmmmmm,” she let out a soft purr as her tongue quickly slid out to capture the warm silky drop on her lips. As more precum started to fill the gaping eye at the end of my dick, I pressed the wide flared head against her cheek and drew it teasingly all over her face. She let out another low moan as I pressed the hot mushroom head against the smooth soft skin of her face, my slimy precum leaving a glistening snail-trail in its wake.

“You like that big cock on your face, Emma?” I asked as I pressed the crimson crown into her closed eye sockets.

“Oh God yes. It feels so hard and yet so smooth at the same time,” she said as she rolled her face against the hot shaft of my circling cock.

“You like that warm precum, sweetie?” I drew the oozing tip of my rigid dick down from her eye so it left a nice slick film along her check, over her nose and down onto her lips.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned loudly as her tongue slid out to capture my warm goo as it crossed her lips. She quickly licked all around her lips and drew her treasured prize back into her mouth where I watched the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed.

“Your precum tastes so nice and warm. I love the way it slides down my throat. But my throat’s a little sore today so I think I need something a little thicker to help coat and soothe it more. Do you know where I can find anything like that, Uncle Jeff?” she said as she looked up at me with those big doe-like eyes of hers. Oh fuck!!!!!!! Who could resist that intoxicating allure of innocence? Not me...

“Oh yeah Emma,” I said as I took my hand and pressed the big mushroom head right up against her soft pillowy lips. “There’s a bunch of nice warm thick cream waiting right inside here for you. After listening to what happened between you and Dr. Fran, you’re just gonna have to suck on that for a few minutes and then I’ll give you enough medicine to coat that sweet throat of yours from top to bottom.”

I loved the way those big soft lips of her spread out over the broad surface of my engorged cockhead as she let the big head slip into her waiting mouth. As her lips slipped past the thick rope-like corona, I slid my hand slowly forward and milked another drop of my silky precum right onto her soft warm tongue.

“Mmmmmm,” she purred and I felt her hands come up and caress my swollen balls as I continued to slowly jack my cock off into her sucking mouth. I felt that magical tongue of hers pressing against the inverted V on the underside of my cockhead as she bathed the end of my rigid dick with her warm saliva. Then all of a sudden, her tongue was swirling in slow teasing circles all over the spongy membranes of the engorged crown.

“Oh fuck, Emma. That’s so good,” I said with a groan as I continued to firmly slide the outer sheath of my cock back and forth. I was feeding her a continuous supply of precum as I milked my throbbing rod into her hot oral cavity. I looked down at those beautiful full lips stretched tightly around my thick cock and slid my hand further forward until the encompassing ring formed by my thumb and forefinger bumped softly against the soft warm pillows of her lips. One of her delicate little hands continued to softly hold and caress my cum-filled balls while I felt her other hand make its way to the base of my cock. I felt that delightful scratch of her young fingernails as she traced them teasingly around the taut skin of my groin.

“Oh God, Emma. Fuck ... you know what I like,” I said as my hand started to move more rapidly on my throbbing erection. “Just a little more and you’ll get a nice big reward.”

“Mmmmmmm,” she let out a low moan of anticipation and I could hear her make loud wet smooching noises against my enflamed cockhead as she sucked voraciously at my surging cock. Her talented tongue and sucking lips were working their magic and I felt my balls drawing up close to my body as she cradled them gingerly in her cupping hand.

“OH FUCK EMMA ... GONNA FILL YOUR MOUTH ... GET READY,” My hand was bumping against her soft lips constantly now as I rapidly stroked my pulsating cock back and forth. “OH FUCK ... OOOOOOOOOOOHHH,” I let out a loud deep wail as I felt the first blast of my boiling cum speed up the shaft of my cock and jettison forth deep into the back of her sucking mouth.

“Uuummmpphhh,” she made a slight gagging sound as the first big blast caught her off guard as it filled the opening to her throat. She quickly recovered as the second long ropey stream of cum spat forth and I felt her vacuuming mouth sucking thirstily at my spitting dick.

“Oh fuck ... take it all Emma,” I moaned as I kept jacking my erupting cock into her eager mouth. As I continued to unload into her beautiful sucking mouth, I looked down and saw milky trickles of my cum leaking out the sides of her stretched lips and run down her chin. I moved my jacking hand back and forth, pumping more and more of that creamy semen she loved so much into that sweet 18-year old mouth of hers.

“Mmmmmmm,” she mewed as I saw her swallow a big mouthful. My shooting cock was simply flooding her mouth with cum and she was struggling to keep up with the flow. I saw more pearly fluid ooze from the corners of her mouth and then I heard her gulp as she took down another big swallow. My cock finally stopped shooting and I slowed my pumping hand as the final drops oozed forth onto her waiting tongue. Her one hand softly caressed around the base of my cock while the other gently cradled my relaxing sack. Her soft warm lips nursed softly at my cockhead while her tongue sought out the last few drops of my silky cum from the seeping eye.

“Oh fuck, Emma. Man ... did I ever need that. Your mouth just feels so good on my cock,” I said as I looked down at her beautiful face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. With her soft sucking lips still tightly adhered to my broad cockhead, she looked up at me with dreamy eyes. She looked blissfully content with a stomach full of my thick milky cum.

“Let me look at you,” I said as I pulled my deflating cock from between her sucking lips. She turned her face up to look at me as I gazed down at her lovingly. Her lips looked swollen and puffy from the lustful sucking she’d just given me. They were glistening with her warm saliva and she held it slightly open as she took in deep breaths of fresh air. There were two long streaks of my white cum running from the corners of her mouth down her chin. One big gob on the left side was starting to distend downwards. It was so thick though that it refused to fall and just clung there swinging slightly back and forth. It looked incredibly sexy as that warm pearly wad of my cum clung to her pretty young face and refused to let go.

“Stand up, Emma,” I said as I reached down and took her arms and helped her to her feet. The hanging gob of semen remained adhered to her face as she rose from her kneeling position and stood in front of me. I reached forward and caught the big hanging wad of milky cream on my fingers and held them up for her to see.

“Hearing about all those times Dr. Fran needed to test out “direct application” gives me an idea. I think we could use some direct application right now to help those perfect young tits of yours grow just a little more.” I lowered my cum-filled hand to her chest and slipped my gooey fingers right down inside her bra. My fingers slid over the smooth warm skin until I encountered the stiff pebble of her swollen nipple.

“Uuuunnnggghhh,” she let out a groan as my slick fingers spread the pearly seed all over the erect little bud. With my hand stuffed down inside her lacy bra, I used my slick fingers to roll my creamy white semen all around the tip of her firm young breast. Her rubbery nipple extended and thickened under my tender caress.

“We want to make sure the other grows at the same rate, right?” I moved slightly to her other side, reached up to her face and gathered up the drooling trail of cum from the other side of her chin. I then slipped that hand down inside her bra to cup her other firm breast.

“Oh God. That feels so nice, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she leaned into me while my cum-coated hand played with her stiffening nipple. I could feel the cool sleek fabric of her bra against the back of my hand as I smoothed my pearly semen into the soft warm surface of her beautiful young breast. I could have stayed there all day and amused myself with her budding young tits but I had more important stuff to move onto; like filling that gorgeous ass of hers with over 9” of thick hard cock.

“Your breasts are perfect, Emma,” I said as I gave them a final soft squeeze before withdrawing my hand. I let my hand slip down over the surface of her bra and teased her stiff nipples which were now protruding significantly against the sexy fabric. It was so erotic to feel the hard rubbery bud beneath my fingers while it was contained within her pretty white bra. She purred as she leaned further against my shoulder as my hands cupped and caressed those firm young mounds.

I felt my stomach growling and looking up, I caught sight of the clock in my kitchen. I realized I hadn’t eaten anything since before Madison had arrived earlier this morning. With all the sexual activity that had gone on since then, my body was calling out for fuel.

“Are you hungry, Emma? Would you like something to eat?”

“No, I’m okay,” she said as she lifted her head off my shoulder. “My mom made me something to eat just a few minutes before you got there.”

“Well, I’m starving so I’m gonna make myself something. While I’m doing that, do you want to start getting ready for what we talked about? You still want me to try filling your ass, right?”

“I do,” she said with a note of excitement in her voice. “What do you want me to do?”

“Come with me,” I said as I led her into my bathroom. When I got there, I opened the cupboard beneath the vanity and took out the enema kit I had bought for her. “Have you ever had an enema, Emma?”

“Yes. When I was kinda sick about a year ago, my mom gave me one a couple of times. It wasn’t too bad.”

“Good. It’s important that you’re cleaned out as much as you can if we’re going to try this. Here’s some liquid soap and some lubricant to help get the nozzle in. I want you to fill this with warm water and some of the liquid soap and then give yourself the enema. I know this is kind of embarrassing so I won’t stay in here while you’re doing it. Hold it for as long as you can before letting it out, understand?”

“Yeah. That’s the same as when my mom gave it to me.”

“Okay, when you’re finished doing it, I want you to do it a second time. Okay? Can you do that for me, Emma?”

“Sure, Uncle Jeff, I understand.”

“Thanks, sweetie,” I said as I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. “When you’ve done it the second time, take a nice long shower. I’ll see you after that.”

I left the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. Man, I was starving! Plus, I figured I’d need some energy for the afternoon ahead. I opened the fridge and made myself a nice sandwich with some cold meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato on some fresh Italian bread I had. I washed it down with a big glass of milk and started to quickly feel rejuvenated as the nutrients began to enter my bloodstream. Man, sex and good food ... does it get any better than that?

As I finished my lunch, I heard the water start running in the shower. I went to my room and opened my closet. From the top shelf I took out the box containing the black lacy body-stocking that we’d bought from Claudia at the lingerie store. I looked at the picture on the cover of the gorgeous blonde wearing one. Fuck! This was going to be perfect! I set the box on the bed and took out the new pair of black high heels with the pointy toes and little rhinestones around the ankle strap. Nice ... This was going to be the perfect outfit for my sweet little niece to wear while I took her anal virginity.

I went into the bathroom and found Emma in the shower; her lithe young body clearly visible through the rising steam beyond the glass doors. She had put her hair up in some form of top-knot to prevent it from getting wet. She looked so sinfully attractive as she leaned forward and let the steaming spray pelt down her back and run deliciously over the firm mounds of her young ass. I entered the shower and she gave me a soft smile as I moved towards her and took her in my arms. My lips met hers and we savored a deep long passionate kiss. As the hot stinging spray rained down upon us, she reached up and took my face in her hands as she ardently kissed me. I loved the feel of those big soft lips of hers on my own and we spent a long time enjoying the intensely erotic taste of each others warm mouth. As I finally pulled my mouth back from hers, I reached over for the big bar of soap and thoroughly lathered my hands.

“You are so beautiful,” I whispered to her softly as I pulled her to me and let my soapy hands slide down her back. “I can’t wait to bury my cock all the way inside here.” My slippery hands cupped her shapely round rear and I slid my fingertips into that hot moist cleft as I pulled her against me.

“Uncle Jeff! Don’t get my hair wet!” She giggled girlishly and then reached behind me for the soap. As I let my slick hands caress those her firm round ass-cheeks, her own soapy hands found there way down my chest and stomach to my abdomen.

“Oh Uncle Jeff ... I love your cock,” she said softly as her slippery hand wrapped around my heavy cock and started stroking lovingly. She took her other soapy hand and soon they were working their magic on my tumescent rod. Those lathery hands of hers felt wonderful as she worked them all over and around my crotch. I let go of her and leaned back against the shower wall giving her free access to my entire groin. She reached for the soap and quickly re-lathered her hands and returned them to my hanging member. I felt her sharp fingernails scratching through my pubic hair for a few seconds and then she wrapped one of her delicate little hands around my manhood and slowly drew it down towards the mushroom head.

“Oh God, I love that,” I moaned as her second hand replaced the first just as it slipped right off the end. She was doing that “pulling the rope” thing again and I just leaned back and let her continue as my cock started to extend and swell beneath her slippery stroking hands. Her slick warm hands made pulling stroke after stroke as my filling cock extended and started rising under her loving caress. I loved the intense pressure as my cock thickened and got harder and harder as she purposely drew it downwards while it kept trying to rise up.

“Oh, Uncle Jeff. It feels like it wants to lift me right up, the way it’s trying to spring out of my hands.” The enveloping corridor of her two stroking hands had me almost climbing the walls as she took long firm strokes from the broad base all the way off the wide flared head. As she continued to draw it forcefully downwards, she must have missed her grip with one of her hands because my cock sprang up like a catapult and slapped noisily against my stomach.

“Oh my gosh! I’m sorry Uncle Jeff. It’s just so big and powerful,” she said as she reached out with her hand pointing downwards and let the palm of her hand and the inside of her fingers slide down the underside of my throbbing erection.

“Turn around and face the wall, Emma,” I said as I moved out of the way from where I’d been leaning. I positioned Emma facing the wall I’d been leaning against and pushed forward lightly on her back. She put her hands up against the wall and leaned her head against it as the pelting spray from the shower head now rained down on her upper back and ran down the rest of her backside.

“That’s good, now spread your legs a little wider apart ... that’s it ... just like that,” I said as I moved behind her and thoroughly lathered my hands from the big bar of soap. She looked beautiful leaning against the shower wall with her long coltish legs spread slightly apart and her back arched so her firm round bum stood out proudly behind her. Soon I hoped to have my thick cock buried deep inside that virginal young ass but I wanted to make sure she was nice and ready to take it.

“You feel so nice, sweetie,” I said as I let my soapy hands slide down over her back and onto the round soft cheeks of her ass. I moved my hands in slow circles as I caressed and kneaded those two firm mounds. I slid my fingers deep into the dark crevice between them and reveled in the intense heat that awaited me. Oh man, this was gonna be so good, I thought as I slid my fingers along the bottom of that mysterious crease from the small of her back towards her little pink hole.

“Aaaaaaahhh ... yyyyyyeeeessssss,” she hissed as the tip of my middle finger pressed teasingly against her tight little pucker. As I circled my soapy fingertip over that pink rosebud, she seemed to subconsciously roll her hips back against my pressing hand. I ran my fingers all around and over that sensitive little opening as she let out little moans of pleasure as the steaming water rained down upon us. I never forced my finger inside her as I knew that once I got her on my bed, that’s when I’d really start to work to loosen her up. As I drew my hands away from her sumptuous bum, she looked back over her shoulder at me with an almost pleading look in her eyes.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” I said calming her, “we’ll get back to that soon enough. There’s something else I’d like to do first. “ She watched as I reached for the soap again and rubbed a substantial amount of the bubbly lather back into the deep hot crack of her backside. I then rubbed the bar directly against my upright cock until it was just covered in the foamy soap. I got my hands thoroughly lathered up as well before setting the bar back onto the shelf.

“I just want to see how you like this.” I pressed down on the top of my stiff erection and moved close up behind her. I slipped the angry purple head past the bottom of her ass-cheeks and pressed the tip gently against her wrinkled anal opening.

“Oh God! It feels so big and hot,” she said as she pressed back against it slightly. “Are you going to try and put it in now, Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a note of fear in her voice.

“Oh no. Not yet, honey. You’re not quite ready yet.” I moved slightly back and let the tip of my surging cock slide up into the deep warm crevice of her inviting ass. The warm slippery soap made a luxurious lubricant as my thick cock slid up between those soft round buns of hers as I pressed myself up against her back. The tip of my stiff erection came well above the start of her crack at the small of her back. Her firm round cheeks pressed delightfully against the sides of my rigid dick as it slid up along the full length of her crevice. I reached around and slid my soapy hands up over her taut flat stomach until I was cupping those firm breasts of hers.

“Aaaaaaahhh ... that feels so good,” she moaned as I started to flex my hips and slide my cock up and down along the length of the crack of her ass. Man, she was right, it did feel good. Damn good! Those succulent round ass-cheeks of hers were gripping the sides of my pistoning rod tightly as I drove it up and down in that hot moist groove. Her rubbery nipples were stiffening and getting longer beneath my cupping hands as I let my big slippery hands roam all over that sublime young chest of hers. I could hear her over the sound of the shower as she made little grunts and groans as she rolled her hips and pressed herself back against me. As I fucked my rampant cock up and down between the cheeks of her firm young ass, I figured I’d better stop soon or I’d be blowing a load all over her back. I didn’t want to waste my cum as this was one load I was anxious to deposit deep inside her. I stopped flexing my hips and used my cupping hands to pull her upper body back up against me.

“We’d better stop, Emma,” I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on her soft earlobe and then let my wet tongue slide into the sensitive opening of her ear.

“Mmmmmmm ... do we have to?” she said in a hot whisper as she reached up to stroke my face as I let my tongue explore the delicate membranes inside her ear. “It all feels so good.” She was positively purring now as my tongue probed against those sensitive nerve endings.

“Well,” I whispered softly into her ear as I looked down over her shoulder at my slippery hands cupping those beautiful round tits of hers. “Would you prefer this load of cum all over your bum ... or deep inside it?”

“Mmmmmmmm ... inside it,” she said as she turned and threw her arms around my neck. I brought my mouth down to hers and her soft pillowy lips felt amazingly comforting and warm as I let my tongue slide between her parted lips and press against hers. We savored the warm taste of each others mouths as we let our tongues perform a slow sensual dance as they rolled and pressed against each others. I felt myself almost getting light-headed as the slow waves of sublime pleasure rolled over me.

“Emma, we have to stop,” I said breathlessly as I finally tore my mouth away from hers. “I want you to finish rinsing off and I’ve left some things out there for you to wear. I’ll be right in.”

“Okay, Uncle Jeff. Whatever you say.” She turned back into the steaming spray and let the pelting water wash off the bubbling lather. When she finished and stepped out of the shower, I moved underneath the shower head and let the hot steaming water cascade down over me. I cleaned myself thoroughly and by the time I was done, she had left the bathroom and gone into the bedroom. As I dried myself, I had to smile. Like the kid she was, she had just dropped her towel in a pile on the floor. For what she was giving me in return, I was willing to live with a minor indiscretion like that. I hung both our towels over the racks on the walls and ran a brush through my hair.

I looked down at my cock which was hanging majestically between my legs. It had lost a little of its intense hardness and was now hanging at about “half-mast”; still partially erect but the heavy weight of it was causing it to hang a little below horizontal. In this state it seemed to appear even more menacing as it seemed to hint at the potential size and power it would have when fully erect. I wrapped my hand around it and gave it one leisurely stroke before walking into the bedroom to see how Emma was doing.

Oh man! I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at Emma standing in front of the mirror over my dresser fixing her hair. She had on the full-length stretchy black lace bodysuit and it looked absolutely stunning on her! It fit her perfect young body like a second skin as it covered her from her wrists to her neck, and then all the way down to her feet which were encased in those sexy pointy-toed black high heels with the little rhinestones adorning the ankle strap. I could see the outline of the crotchless opening that hinted at the hidden treasures lying beneath.

“Emma ... you ... you look incredible,” I stammered as I gazed open-mouthed at the young tantalizing 18-year old before me.

“Isn’t it something, Uncle Jeff!” she said excitedly as she turned to face me. “I think somebody else likes it too.” I saw her eyes look down to my groin and I looked down myself to see my cock stiffening and rising of its own accord as my eyes feasted on the delectable meal I was about to have served up on my bed. That bodysuit was so fucking sexy I wondered why I hadn’t gotten her to put it on as soon as we got it home. It seemed to accentuate every sweet curve and line of her sexy young body. And the shoes just added to the sensual allure that seemed to be oozing from every part of her lustful form.

“Can you do this up for me, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she turned and showed me a little zipper at the back of her neck. “I couldn’t reach it very well.” She held her hair up and I stepped over to her and slid the little zipper all the way to the top. She let her lustrous brown locks fall back over her shoulders and she shook them out so her hair looked wild and sexy as it framed her gorgeous face. She looked so amazing that I knew I had to get some pictures of her in this outfit. This was going to be perfect whacking material when I needed it.

“Oh Emma, you look so fucking sexy in that,” I said as I reached over and grabbed my camera from the top of the dresser, “I just have to get some pictures.” She loved these little modeling games we played and eagerly agreed to pose for the camera. I think it made her feel all grown up and sophisticated. As you can imagine, I was only too happy to help out! I ran her through a number of provocative and suggestive poses as I had her leaning over against the dresser, standing sideways in a doorway, putting a shapely leg up onto the bed and running her own hands over her delicious young body. She just seemed to naturally run with it and needed no prompting from me as she gave me a number of scintillating poses as I continued to click away with my camera. Man, she was such a teasing little minx! I could feel my hard cock pulsing as she seemed to just about be making love right to the camera. I finally had to set it aside as it was time to move on to what we were both here for; opening up that sweet young ass of hers for my big thick cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.