My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As I drove home, I took a few sniffs of Emma’s virginal white cotton panties that she’d stuffed in my pocket. Her sweet young scent traveled with me as I breathed deep with my nose pressed against the damp gusset of the white fabric. Fuck, she smelled good.

I kept thinking about young Sharon coming to England with us and the possibility of sinking my cock into that round plump body of hers while hefting those heavy young tits. Although Emma gotten me off twice in the evening, I found I was horny again by the time I got home. I knew just the thing to cure that.

I turned on my computer and grabbed Sharon’s big pink bra again from my drawer. My plan was to jerk this load off into the big empty cups of Sharon’s bra for Emma to suck out the next afternoon. It would have been nice to dump it into the jet black cups of Tanya’s bra that she had left for me but I didn’t want to have to explain to Emma just yet how I had come to have it.

I stripped off all my clothes and took Sharon’s bra and Emma’s fresh panties to my desk. I hooked up my video camera and started to play back the recording I’d done of Emma seducing Sharon in her bedroom. My God, the two of them together was incredibly hot; especially when Sharon started to tell Emma what to do. I opened my drawer and grabbed a handful of Vaseline and started working on my swollen cock. I took my time as I enjoyed the film and occasionally took nice long sniffs of both Emma’s panties and Sharon’s bra. Each bore their personal scent and I loved the sensation of their different smells washing over my senses.

As I watched Emma’s talented young tongue sliding deep between Sharon’s plump slick pussy-lips, I kept jacking away at my throbbing dick. A number of times, just before I was on the verge of orgasm, I would stop. Once that impending feeling of climax subsided, I’d start again until I took myself right to the edge. I was building up a big load and after doing this about six or seven times, I’d reached my own breaking point. Taking one more good long lick at the wet crotch of Emma’s white panties, I felt that wonderful sensation as my boiling semen started to rush up the shaft of my cock. I dropped the panties and grabbed Sharon’s 36DD bra. I held one of the massive cups in one hand and pointed the head of my cock into it with the other. With a loud groan, I watched the first big thick gob of cum shoot forth to paste itself against the pink satiny material. Shot upon shot of white ropey cream spat forth onto the sexy fabric. My cum slid together in a gathering puddle in the bottom of the big cup. The weight of my pooling semen drew the silky material downwards as I pumped away at my spitting cock. I could see the warm fluid leaving stains all over the inside of the cup as my spewing seed went everywhere. Eventually, the final drops just oozed forth. I milked them to the tip and flicked them into the main gob in the center of the cup before finally releasing my satisfied dick. I looked down at the pearly fluid and wished Emma was there right now to lap up that warm cream she loved so much. I knew that by tomorrow, most of it would be soaked right into the fabric, just like the panties I’d shot into for her early this afternoon.

I took the soiled bra and her warm panties back to my room and set the bra gingerly in the drawer so that it could remain in that position with my cum covering the bottom of that big pink cup until Emma could get at it the next afternoon.

I took a quick shower and then read in bed for awhile before hitting the lights. I was satisfied with everything that had happened today. I was looking forward to Madison’s visit in the morning, taking Emma to see Dr. Fran, and then bringing her back her so I could open up her ass. I hoped she’d be able to take it. She’d been eager and enthusiastic about everything I’d taught her so far. I hoped she would be just as talented at taking my cock in her ass as she had been using her mouth and pussy. With those delightful thoughts running through my head, I drifted off to sleep...

I woke up pretty early the next morning, excited about Madison’s impending visit. I cooled off my morning hard-on by going for a good long swim in my pool. I came in, took a nice hot refreshing shower and then pulled on just a pair of white fitted boxers which showed off my heavy cock nicely. I decided to go without a shirt so headed to the kitchen and had some breakfast. Knowing what I had in mind for Madison’s visit, I fired up my computer as well. I was getting anxious as I waited for her to arrive; excited about getting another one of those fantastic blowjobs like she had given me yesterday. My cock felt heavy and swollen in my underwear as I thought about filling that sweet young 19-year old mouth of hers with my cum.

Right on time, I heard my doorbell ring. I opened the door and she quickly breezed past me; dropping her bag with her tennis racquet sticking out of it by my front door. I turned to look at her and she looked as sweet as ever. Her hair was back again in a ponytail and her skin glowed with a fine sheen of perspiration. Today she had on a one piece tennis dress in bright yellow; the stretchy material clinging to the sexy curves of her athletic young body. Her little ankle socks had those little yellow balls at the back. She looked really cute.

“How are you, Madison?” I asked as I walked slowly around her, taking in the firm swell of her muscular young ass.

“I’m good, Uncle Jeff,” she responded nervously. I could see the anxiety and hesitation in her eyes as they dropped down while she focused in on the thick tube of cock-flesh beneath my underwear. “Are you ... are you still gonna let me suck you off again.”

“Well, I don’t know Madison. I was just getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I’ve been thinking about what we did and I think that might have been a mistake.” Although I knew there was no way in hell she was leaving here without some of my cum inside her, I just wanted to see exactly how far she would go.

“NO!” she said a little too loud. “I ... I mean I don’t think it’s a mistake at all.” She had a bit of a panicky look on her young face now. “I ... I thought you liked it, Uncle Jeff.”

“I did like it Madison ... that’s why it makes it so hard for me to say that I don’t think we should do it any more. What would people think?” Her lip started quivering and she was on the verge of tears again.

“But I ... I promised never to tell anyone. I never ever would. Please, Uncle Jeff,” she said with a pleading look in her eyes.

“Sit down over here Madison,” I said as I pointed to the couch. She looked absolutely adorable in her little tennis dress and I was looking forward to pushing it up out of the way shortly. She sat on the couch and I sat on one of the raised arms and put one leg up on the cushion of the couch so she was looking directly at my encased cock just about two feet away from her sweet young face. “So how did you feel after you left here yesterday?”

“Ummm ... well...” her eyes flicked back down to my cock lying against my thigh and then back up to my face, “I ... I’m not sure what you want me to say.”

“Honesty Madison. We promised to be totally honest with each other and I need you to do that for me now.”

“Well I ... I was pretty excited. I just loved sucking you off and I couldn’t stop thinking about your big cock and the next time I’d get to see it. My mom went out for awhile in the afternoon so I got my brother to fuck me twice before she got back home. Then last night I kept picturing how big and hard your cock had been. So I snuck into my brother’s room again and sucked him off twice before I let him go to sleep.” Jesus Christ! What a cum-hungry little nymph I had with me. And she was positively aching for me to feed her more of my cock. I felt my cock swelling and start to extend down the inside of my thigh.

“Aren’t you worried about getting pregnant?”

“No. I went and saw that lady, Dr. Fran, that all the young girls go to. She put me on the pill.” Ah yes ... the wonderful Dr. Fran to the rescue again.

“And this morning?” I asked.

“I went into his room early and started sucking on his cock while he was still sleeping. He really likes that.” Who wouldn’t! ... I thought to myself. “And then he woke up after a little while and then I got him to cum in my mouth. But I couldn’t stop thinking about how much longer and thicker your cock was.” She started to turn red now before she spoke again, “All those times he was fucking me and I was sucking him off, I ... I kept wishing it was you.” Her eyes dropped down and seemed mesmerized by my stiffening dick pushing against the white cotton of my fitted boxers.

“That’s very sweet that you were thinking about me like that Madison ... but...” I paused to see her reaction and she looked up at me with that anxious needy look in her eyes again. “Oh Madison. Look, if you want to do this, there have to be some ground rules. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” she had that look of eager anticipation in her eyes again.

“First thing, I want you to keep doing what you’re doing with your brother. I don’t want him or anyone else to realize that there has been anything else going on.” She nodded her agreement. “Good. Now, if you want me to keep feeding you my cock then there’s some things I’ll be asking you to do for me.”

“Okay. “Wha ... what kinds of things?” She had a slight look of nervousness on her face now.

“Rest easy Madison. I’d never do anything to hurt you. It’s not like that.” The anxiety eased out of her face as I reached out and tenderly stroked her cheek. “For example, there’s gonna be times when I want you to wear some different clothes; sexy grown up clothes.” Her eyes brightened when she thought about this idea. “And I’ll want you to suck me off when I’m doing some other things, like watching TV or having my dinner. Do you think you could do that?”

“Yes. That sounds so dirty. I love it! I’ll do whatever you want me to do, Uncle Jeff.” Good, this was just the answer I was looking for.

“That’s my girl. Tell me, Madison. Does your brother ever use his mouth on your or does he just make you suck him off or fuck him?”

“He ... he never uses his mouth on me.”

“Well, we might have to do something about that. Does he ever shoot his cum on you?”

“No, just in my mouth or inside me.”

“Well, that’s gonna change. As you know, I shoot a lot of cum and sometimes I like to see it. I’ll want to see it on your tits, on your stomach but most of all on your sweet young face. Are you okay with that?” I saw her eyes focus in on my swollen cock once again.

“Oh gosh yes! That sounds so exciting.”

“Good. Now, what about fucking? If you want me to keep giving you my cock, you’ll need to able to take it all the way inside you. Do you think you can do that?”

“I ... I want to try. It ... it’s just so big,” she said as she looked up at me wide-eyed.

“Don’t worry honey, as long as you want to try, that’s the main thing. Like I said, I’d never do anything that would hurt you. Now ... one other thing.” I paused as she looked up at me expectantly. “Madison, have you ever been with another girl or woman before?”

“No ... I ... I haven’t.” I could see her face turning red again as she looked down.

“Have you ever thought about it before? Wondered what it might be like?”

She looked back up at me and I could see the curiosity in her eyes. “Yes ... yes I have.”

“If I wanted you to do that some time, would you be interested if I could arrange it?”

“Yes ... I ... I’d do it if you wanted me to.” Excellent! If things didn’t work out in trying to get her with Emma and Sharon, I knew Tanya would love to have a shot at her. With my cock continuing to extend down my thigh, it was time to start putting young Madison to work.

“That’s perfect Madison, just perfect. Now, is this what you came here for today?” I wrapped my hand around the heavy tube of flesh beneath my fitted boxers and gave it a firm squeeze upward. Her eyes zeroed in on my stiffened member as a damp spot appeared on the stretched white material at the tip as my precum oozed forth.

“Y ... yes, please” she stammered as I saw her break out into a fine sheen of perspiration as she gaped at the outline of my confined erection.

“Okay, then get your mouth on it,” I said as withdrew my hand from my crotch. She eagerly leaned forward and rubbed her cheek along the full length of my cock as it lay hidden beneath my underwear. When she got to the base she turned her face so her lips were lying alongside my throbbing rod and she kissed her way all the way back to the oozing tip. I could feel the heat of her 19-year old mouth as she tried to get the plum-sized head of my cock between her lips. She was moaning and sighing softly as she nuzzled and licked at my covered dick. She tried to suck my seeping precum right through the material and I could sense her frustration as she licked and sucked at the damp fabric.

“That’s good for now, Madison,” I said as I lifted her head from my straining crotch. “I want you to take off your panties and bring them up here.” She raised her hips from the couch and pushed down the yellow tennis panties that were part of her outfit and her own pair of white cotton panties she was wearing beneath. She pushed them over her tennis shoes and held her white panties up to me. “That’s my girl. Now turn them inside out for me.” She did as I asked and presented the soaked gusset up to me for my inspection.

“Those look nice and wet, Madison. Did they get that way with you thinking about sucking on my cock?”

“Yes,” she said meekly.

“That’s sweet. Now I want to see you lick and suck your juice right out of those panties for me.” She enthusiastically raised her panties to her lips and I watched as she speared her tongue out into the glistening fibres of the damp fabric. She pushed the sodden material between her lips and I watched her eyes close with lust as she noisily sucked and licked her warm nectar. Fuck! This kid was hotter than a pistol. It was time to put her to work on my throbbing cock.

“Bring those panties over here, Madison” I said as I got up from the couch and took the few steps over to my computer and stood in front of my desk chair. She followed like a little puppy, her damp panties clutched in her hand. God, she looked so cute in that little tennis dress. It was gonna be so sweet to fuck her while she was wearing it. I reached out and took the panties from her hand. “That’s good. Now get down on your knees and take my underwear off.” She instantly dropped to her knees and reached for the waistband of my fitted boxers. She tugged them down quickly and my rigid cock snapped back up to attention against my stomach. I stepped out of my underwear and kicked them aside. Her eyes seemed transfixed on my thick pulsing cock. Her hands came up as she started to reach for it.

“Unnn ... uuggghh,” I said as I pushed her eager hands away.

“Please, Uncle Jeff?” she had a panicky look on her face again as if I was going to take away her favorite toy.

“Just a second and then I’ll let you have it,” I said as I sat down in the chair and spread my legs. I took her wet panties and wrapped them around my cock with the soaked material of the gusset pressed against the hot surface. I rubbed them back and forth until her scent was covering me from the tip to the hilt. With my other hand I reached over to my computer and moved the mouse. Her eyes flicked to the monitor as one of the sexy pictures I’d taken of her in her bikini filled the screen. I tossed her panties onto the desk and nodded towards my glistening cock.

“Remember when I said I’d want you to suck my cock while I’m doing other things. How about while I’m looking at something like this?” I said as I flicked my eyes towards the picture of her posing seductively.

“Oh God! That’s so fucking hot,” she hissed as she looked at her own picture one more time and then dove onto my searing manhood. She had a mouthful of saliva and I loved the feeling of her hot wet mouth sliding down over my rock-hard cock. She quickly had both hands working around the thick base of my dick as she licked and sucked enthusiastically on the top part of my cock.

“That’s my girl,” I said as I softly patted her bobbing head. “Keep sucking it nice and wet like that and pretty soon you’ll get your reward.” She was moaning and sighing continuously now as her hot slick mouth continued to work its magic on my sizzling dick. Fuck ... she was an incredible cocksucker. Like I said before, she was wet and slobbery and loved her work so much. It was like she could never get enough of it. Her enthusiasm was boundless and she kissed, licked and sucked my cock from tip to base. As she settled into making sweet oral love to my virile manhood, I started scrolling through the other pictures of the girls that I’d taken by the pool. As another good one of Sharon and her big tits came up on the screen, I felt a hard pulse in my cock and knew I’d oozed another big gob of precum right onto Madison’s waiting tongue.

“That’s good, Madison,” I said as I clicked to another picture of Emma pretending to cup one of Sharon’s heavy round knockers. “Just a little more and you’ll get a nice creamy mouthful.” This seemed to spur her on even more and she started to teasingly scratch her sharp fingernails around the taut skin at the root of my stiff erection. All the while she kept her hot mouth and lips bobbing up and down as her saliva flowed freely over the head of my cock and slithered down the velvety shaft. As she took her thumbs and started to press upwards on the underside of my throbbing cock, I felt my overflowing balls start to give up their prize.

“OH FUCK! HERE YOU GO HONEY!” I said as I started to unload into her vacuuming mouth. I looked at Emma’s hand sliding beneath one of the triangles of Sharon’s white bikini top and felt that delicious feeling as orgasmic tremors shot through my body. I could feel my cock spewing out gob after thick creamy gob of cum as Madison ardently sucked away at my spitting dick. She was letting out low groans and I looked down at her eager young mouth sucking ravenously on my ejaculating manhood. I flooded her mouth with my first heavy load of the day and I could see trickles of my milky cum oozing from the corners of her stretched lips as she swallowed as quickly as she could. She kept sucking and finally I felt my spitting cock slowly start to subside as the last few less powerful shots spat out onto her waiting tongue. She softly sucked until she had the final oozing drops of my pearly seed captured deep in her little stomach. I looked down at her pretty young face. She seemed blissfully happy as she contentedly nursed away at my deflating cock.

“That was beautiful, Madison,” I said as I reached down and tenderly stroked the smooth skin of her cheek.

“Thank you,” she said as she slipped her soft lips off the end of my cock. “I loved doing it. Your cock is so big and beautiful. And your cum is so thick and creamy.” I saw her eyes flick to the computer as she looked at the picture of her two best friends.

“What do you think of these two?” I asked as I gestured towards the monitor.

“Well, they’re my best friends,” she answered with a confused look on her face.

“No, remember when I asked you about being with another girl. That’s what I mean.” I paused as I could see my intent was getting through to her. “Now, what do you think about these two? Have you ever thought about being with either of them? Remember, you need to be honest with me Madison.”

“I ... I guess I have,” she said as she turned crimson with embarrassment.

“No, that’s okay sweetie. That’s natural. There’s no need to feel embarrassed.” I ran my hand over her silky hair in a comforting gesture. “Now tell me what you’ve thought about these two.”

“I ... well ... I ... Sharon’s body is incredible. I just love those big tits of hers and that nice round ass. I wish I had a sexy body like that. I’ve seen the way boys look at her. And Emma, well, she’s just so totally gorgeous. She could be a movie star, she’s so pretty.”

“Madison, I think you’re beautiful too. All three of you are quite different but all so pretty. I love your carefree attitude. You’re a risk-taker, ready to try anything. To me, that makes you just as sexy as anyone else.”

“Really, you think I’m sexy?” she asked with an incredulous look on her sweet young face.

“I think you’re incredibly sexy. And like I said yesterday, you’re an amazing cocksucker,” I said as I stood up from my desk chair. “And for that, I think you deserve something special. Here, sit in the chair. That’s good.” I dropped to my knees in front of her. She looked so incredibly cute in her little tennis dress while still wearing her tennis shoes and socks with the little bobbles on them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.