My Niece and Her Friends
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As I sat back basking in the afterglow of the two fantastic blowjobs Madison had just given me, my phone rang. I looked over and saw my brother’s name on the call display and wondered if it was Emma calling already.

“Hello?”

“I’m mad at you, Jeff.” Fuck! It was my sister-in-law, Maria. Jesus, what had happened? A million thoughts ... none good ... went through my head in a split second.

“Ummmm, wh ... what do you mean?” I stammered on the other end of the phone. My mind was racing to come up with some kind of an explanation ... an excuse ... whatever!

“I left a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs in the fridge for you guys to eat over the weekend and you didn’t eat any of it.” Ah geez ... whew ... I thought with a smile as I tried to stop my runaway heartbeat from sending me to an early grave.

“I never noticed it,” I said as I breathed a big sigh of relief.

“It was in the spare fridge in the garage. I told Emma to tell you about it. I guess she forgot.”

“How’s she doing?” I was wondering why she hadn’t asked Emma why she hadn’t told me about the food.

“She was fine last night but she got up real early this morning and said she was going over to Sharon’s for the day. Those girls must have had some plans for the day; I never saw her move so fast to get out of here.” Hhhmmmm, I figured I knew what those plans were. I wondered how many times Sharon had already cum making use of Emma’s talented mouth. “Anyways Jeff, the main reason I’m calling is that Dave and I wanted to know if you could come over for dinner tonight. We want to thank you for taking care of Emma this weekend. It’ll be spaghetti and meatballs; if that’s okay with you?” she said with a laugh.

“Sure Maria. You know I can never say “No” to your pasta.” I paused for a second before continuing, “I’m glad you called. There’s something I wanted to talk to you guys about too. The travel magazine I do some writing for has asked me to go to England, to do an article on a big new hotel in London. They’re putting me up for a week at the place. I was thinking that as a graduation present, I’d like to take Emma; if that’s okay with you and Dave?”

“Oh Jeff, are you sure? She can be quite a handful at times, you know?” A handful ... hhhmmmm ... I hoped for the whole trip that I’d be the one giving her a handful, mouthful, cuntful.

“No problem, we got along great this weekend.” Better than her mom could ever have imagined. “She’s been such a good kid; I figured it would make a nice graduation present for her.”

“How would that work, Jeff?” The concerned over-protective mother was now back.

“The magazine is paying for my accommodation and flight plus a generous daily allowance. I’ll pay for Emma’s airfare and room. I’ll make the booking so she has the room next to me; you know, one of those ones with connecting doors between the suites. She wouldn’t need to pay for anything. It would be my treat.” It would definitely be more of a treat for me, I thought to myself.

“Okay, well, let me talk to Dave. He’s gone into the office so I’ll talk to him today and I’ll let you know as soon as I can. Are you going to be home?”

“Yeah, I’ve got some work to do on an article that I’m about halfway through. So just give me a call here after you talk to Dave. Thanks Maria.” I hung up the phone; happy with the positive tone in Maria’s voice as our conversation ended.

I pulled on some swim trunks, took a long invigorating swim in my little pool and then sat down at my computer to do some work. After about an hour and a half of working on the article I was doing for a local newsmagazine, my phone rang again. As before, my brother’s name showed on the display and sure enough, it was Maria calling back.

“Hey Jeff, Dave was in some meetings but I finally had a chance to talk to him about your generous offer. We both think it’s a great idea, but...” Uh oh ... I wondered what was coming now... “we thought it might be a good if Emma’s best friend Sharon could go too. You know, to keep her company when you’re busy with work.” I paused as this idea registered in my brain. A number of different thoughts were swirling around all at the same time; some bad ... most of them extremely good.

“Oh well ... I ... I wasn’t really expecting that.” I said as I was scrambling to think how to turn this to my advantage.

“Oh gee, I’m sorry Jeff. I guess I should have started that off better. Let me explain what Dave and I talked about. We’d also been thinking about giving Emma something for a graduation present but hadn’t decided on anything yet. We both thought your idea was perfect. We’re both swamped at work and just can’t get away right now.” She’d been talking quickly and she paused to take a breath before continuing. “We thought it would be nice for Emma that when you’re busy, she could have Sharon there to keep her company.” I knew what kind of company Sharon would have in mind for Emma. “So what we’re really saying is that we are going to pay for both Emma and Sharon. It wouldn’t cost you a cent. All you’d have to do is be their chaperone, so to speak. Just make sure they do as you tell them and don’t get into trouble.”

Well ... well ... this was sounding better already. She had said “just make sure they do as you tell them” ... I liked the sound of that!

“Maria, are you sure? I’ll gladly help out financially?”

“No, if you are okay with taking both of them, we insist that we’ll take care of everything,” she said firmly.

“Well, okay. How can I refuse?”

“Oh, thanks very much Jeff. You’re a dear. You just let us know about the flight and the hotel and we’ll get it taken care of.”

“Alright, I’ll bring you the details tonight.”

“Good. We’ll let Emma know at dinner tonight. I’m sure she’s gonna be thrilled. Come over around 5:30 or so. We’ll see you then.”

I hung up the phone and as I sat back, a big smile came over my face. Both girls ... man ... this had the possibility of being even better than I imagined. Based on what happened the other day, it was apparent that Sharon had an inexhaustible sexual appetite. Right now, she was probably sitting on Emma’s face with that sweet young tongue of my niece’s way up inside her drooling twat. I just had to figure out how to convince her that she’d be equally happy ... if not more happy ... experiencing the joys of a nice thick hard cock inside her. If I worked this out right, this could be the perfect situation for me to get my hands on those big heavy tits and voluptuous young body of Sharon’s.

As I thought about Sharon, I started to get that tingling in my groin again as the blood started to rush into my cock. I closed the article I was working on and re-opened the file with the pictures of the girls out by the pool that Madison had seen. I scrolled through them concentrating on the ones featuring Sharon. Jesus, she looked good! That smooth cocoa skin and those round tits of hers looked fantastic in that white bikini. I looked closely at the one picture of her where I’d had her turn slightly in profile to best show off those big round tits of hers and that delicious plump ass. Oh fuck ... she was a natural for the camera and was looking back over her shoulder with a smoldering sensual look on her face. Jesus, was she hot!

I rushed to my bedroom and brought back her pink 36DD bra and satin panties that I had Emma get from her yesterday. I laid them out on my desk and quickly stripped off both my shorts and t-shirt. I whipped open my desk drawer and scooped out a generous gob of my favorite lubricant, Baby-Fresh Scent Vaseline. I wrapped my greasy hand around my stiffening cock and as I slid that warm corridor back and forth along my thickening shaft, I relished in the comfortable feeling I always got when I eased into a nice leisurely jerkoff session.

As I worked the outer sheath of skin back and forth on my thick cock, I scrolled through the pictures of Sharon. There was one that I had taken with her unawares; she was sitting on the lounger facing me but her head was turned as she talked to Emma. Her ample chest cast dark shadows on her flat stomach as it projected enticingly above it. But what I really liked about the picture was that her legs were well-parted and I had a perfect head-on shot right up into the front panel of her white bikini bottom. You could see her plump pussy-lips pushing snugly against the clinging white material. It made you feel like you just wanted to dive right in there and chew your way right through that fabric. I maximized the picture on the monitor and reached forward with my other hand and drew her bra to my face. As I looked intently at the picture, I inhaled deeply as I pressed the smooth satiny cups to my nose.

“Mmmmmmmm,” I let out a little moan as I savored the fragrance of her young girly perfume combined with the faint hint of her perspiration. I slid the silky fabric of the big cups around my cheeks and then set it down as I picked up her soiled panties. I pressed them to my nose and breathed deeply as the strong musky scent of her sweet young nectar assaulted my senses. Oh man ... she smelled so fucking good!

My hand was working faster on my slick cock now and I looked back at the picture; those big round tits and splayed thighs of hers staring back at me. I inhaled deeply once more from her lacey panties and I felt the semen start to speed up the shaft of my cock. I flicked my tongue out and tasted her tart nectar as the first blast of my cum spurted forth to land high on my chest. I sucked at the silky fabric as I pumped away at my spewing cock. Her succulent flavor combined with the picture on the screen had me ejaculating a big hot load all over my chest and stomach. I kept milking away at my spitting rod until I felt the final drops of cum ooze forth and run down over my slippery hand. I brought her silky pink panties down from my face and used them to wipe up as many of the big gobs of my fresh cum as I could. I remembered what Emma had said about wanting me to save my cum for her. I figured the next time she was over, she could lick and suck Sharon’s panties to get as much out them as she could. I then reached into my lower desk drawer where I had an old gym bag with a towel in it that I kept for these occasions. I pulled out the towel and wiped the sticky Vaseline off my hands and cock.

With my libido temporarily satisfied, I returned my treasure of Sharon’s soiled panties to my drawer and set about doing more of my work. This was one of the aspects that I loved about my job as a free-lance journalist. I did a lot of my work from home and didn’t have to meet anybody’s expectations except my own. No punching of time cards, no kissing up to the boss, nothing like that. If I wanted to take a break and work off a load of cum, there was nobody to stop me. I worked hard though, don’t get me wrong. As much as I liked the freedom I got with my job, the bills still needed to get paid. I enjoyed my lifestyle and I was pretty comfortable and planned to keep it that way.

I worked on my article until around 4:30 and then took a nice hot shower to clean up. I was anxious to see how Emma would act around me after what had happened this weekend and also how she would react to the news about Sharon coming to England with us. I pulled on a nice polo shirt and a decent pair of shorts and headed out. I left the top down on my convertible and stopped at a wine store on the way and picked out a nice bottle of red. My brother’s car was already in the driveway as I pulled in and parked next to him.

“Hey, little bro’, you look like you could use this,” my brother said as he answered the door and passed me a newly-opened bottle of beer. I followed him into the house and was surrounded by the comforting smell of his wife’s cooking. She was a great cook and I always loved eating at their place. Maria gave me a quick peck on the cheek and returned to watching her stove.

“I called Emma a little while ago on her cell and told her you were coming for dinner. I think she’s going to be pretty excited when she hears about this trip,” Dave said as we stood at the breakfast bar on one side of their kitchen island. “Do you think you can handle those two girls, Jeff?” he asked with a smile.

“Yeah, I think I can handle both of them.” He had no idea how I intended to handle them. I was picturing both of them lying on either side of me kissing up along each side of my hard cock.

“Well, I just hope they don’t give you too hard of a time.” I couldn’t believe how my brother continued to have a way of making these statements which seemed so laughably ironic to me!...”too hard a time” ... That was exactly what I hoped for! We all turned as we heard the front door slam and Emma came bounding into the room. She had a big beaming smile on her face when she saw me. She had on little navy shorts and a stretchy red tank top that showed off her young budding breasts beautifully.

“Uncle Jeff! I’m so glad you’re here,” she said excitedly as she came up to me and gave me a hug. I could tell she purposely made it quick so as not to alert her parents. In the brief instant she was pressed against me, I caught a waft of a familiar scent. When she stepped back, I looked down at her pretty young face. I could see little flecks of Sharon’s dried secretions in her eyebrows, eyelashes, and at various places on her chin and cheeks. There were clumps of matted hair around her hairline which I was sure were clumps of Sharon’s discharge. That was the smell that I recognized as she had been right under my nose! Fuck ... from the looks of her face and swollen lips, Sharon must have been making use of her oral talents all day!

“Hi sweetie, I’m happy to see you too,” I responded. “I hear you were over at Sharon’s all day.”

“Yeah, her mom left her some chores to do and she asked if I could help.” She paused for a second and I could see the devilish wheels going around inside her head. “The main thing she asked us to do was make some éclairs for a party they’re having. We got it down to a system; Sharon would hold the two sides of the éclair open for me and then I would slip the cream inside until she told me to stop.” As she looked at me, I saw that mischievous little glint in her eye. I’m sure the “cream” she was slipping inside was her own talented tongue.

“So how many did you make?” I asked as I gave her a knowing wink.

“I think we made about a dozen,” she said with a note of pride in her voice. Fuck ... twelve times. Sharon definitely seemed insatiable. Perfect! “Yeah, once we got it right the first time,” Emma continued, “the rest just seemed to come quicker after that.” She looked at me with a wry smile. “Sharon would hold the two sides just the right width apart and then I’d slide it deep into the groove.” Oh man, she was really fucking with us now. “I guess you could say that pretty soon, we were getting them filled lickity-split.” In my head, I was picturing Emma’s long tongue sliding deep between Sharon’s plump pink pussy-lips.

“When Sharon was satisfied that we’d made enough of those, she got me to help her clean her front porch.” Oh man, this kid was clever! I knew we were both picturing those big heavy 36DD tits of Sharon’s that Emma loved so much.

“Did that take a long time?” my brother asked, “I’ve been to their house. That’s a really big porch, isn’t it?” Oh fuck ... the poor bastard had no idea what he was saying. I was on the point of bursting out laughing but Emma spoke quickly and saved me.

“Yeah, it’s really big. Sharon showed me just how she wanted it done. We cleaned it from top to bottom. It was positively shining by the time we were done. I think they’d call it a “spit shine” in the army.” Oh boy, this kid was a delight. I could just picture her glistening saliva covering Sharon’s massive round tits.

“I hope she didn’t make you do any heavy lifting?” my brother said. It was like somebody was writing the lines for this guy. “If there was, her mother should have had her father do it and not leave it to you two girls.”

“It was okay, Dad,” Emma said. “They had some covers over the stuff on the porch but once we got that out of the way so we could see what we were dealing with, well, there were just a couple of heavy things that I had to lift. It was okay though, I kind of liked it for a change.” I could see her delicate little hands hefting those big voluptuous orbs once she had them totally uncovered. I looked down again at Sharon’s dried cum on her face and in her hair and figured I’d better say something before either of her parent’s noticed it or smelled Sharon’s warm scent on her.

“Well, it looks like you’ve got some of that éclair cream smeared on your face still,”

I said to her with a warning look in my eyes.

“Uh ... oh ... yeah,” she said nervously as she put her hand on her cheek. “Mom, do I have time for a quick shower before dinner?”

“Sure, honey. Go ahead. You’ve got time.” Emma hurried from the room and I talked with Dave and Maria about some of the details of the trip and figuring out costs and expenses. We decided we would present it to Emma as a combination gift from all of us. Maria told me she had called Sharon’s mom at her job during the afternoon and got the okay for Sharon to go as well. We had just finished sorting everything when Emma breezed back into the room looking and smelling fresh and clean.

She had on a matching top and little skirt in powder blue. It was a stretchy material that clung to her sweet young ass provocatively. The skirt sat low on her wide beautiful hips and there was a little gap between it and her top that showed off her slim waist and flat stomach. Through the stretchy little tank top, I could clearly make out the lines of a white lacy bra hugging her firm young breasts. Her hair was glistening with moisture after being freshly washed and I could see a matching blue scrunchie wrapped around her wrist. That was my girl; always ready in case the opportunity presented itself to do some quick cocksucking.

With Emma back in the room, that was Maria’s cue to bring the food to the table. I had eaten so many times that the four of us always ate at the regular kitchen table, not the more formal dining room table. As usual, Dave and Maria sat at the ends and Emma and I across from each other. We heaped up our plates with Maria’s delicious spaghetti and meatballs before she spoke.

“So Emma, Uncle Jeff has something he’d like to ask you.” Emma looked up at me and I could see the excitement in her eyes as she knew what was coming. She did an excellent job though of feigning ignorance as I started to speak.

“Yeah. Well, Emma, I’ve been asked to go to England next week to do an article on a big new hotel in London. So I was thinking,” I paused as I looked at Maria and Dave, “actually, your mom and dad and I were thinking; that it might make a nice graduation present if you wanted to come with me.”

“REALLY?” she squealed with excitement. “Mom ... Dad ... is this true?” she asked as she quickly turned from one to the other with her mouth gaping open in surprise.

“Sure, honey,” my brother said. “It was Uncle Jeff’s idea in the first place and when he ran it by us, we thought it was a fantastic idea. We mentioned to him that we thought it would be nice if Sharon could go with you as well.” Emma’s eyes quickly flicked back to mine with a nervous look after he said that. “And when Uncle Jeff said he’d be able to handle both you girls, well, I guess now its up to you whether you’d like to go or not. Your mom already talked to Sharon’s mom and its okay for her to go too.”

“Is that okay, Uncle Jeff? I mean, that you’d have to take care of both of us?” Emma said with an anxious look in her eyes. She needed to know from me that I wasn’t upset about Sharon having to come with us. Her carefully worded question about “taking care of both of us” also seemed to be asking me if I was hoping to “take care” of Sharon the same way I had “taken care” of her over the weekend. I looked her straight in the eye and gave her a warm comforting smile.

“Of course it’s okay, sweetie. I took care of you okay this weekend, didn’t I?” I asked as I held my hands up in mock desperation.

“Yes, you did a great job,” Emma said with a smile of satisfaction on her face.

“Well, if I can handle a troublemaker like you, I figured I should be able to handle Sharon as well.” The whole family had a laugh at that comment. “And anyways, if there’s any problem with Sharon, you’ll be there to help straighten things out so everything goes smoothly between Sharon and me, right?” I said as I gave her a quick wink. Two can play that game, I thought to myself. From the delighted look in her eyes, my words had registered just the way I wanted them too with Emma.

“I’ll warn you right now, Sharon likes to get her own way a lot,” Emma said as she looked at me with a mischievous grin. “There are probably gonna be times where you’ll have to be really firm with her. Do you think you can do that, Uncle Jeff? Do you think you can be firm enough with her when you need to be?” Fuck, I could feel my cock swelling in my shorts as I listened to Emma’s suggestive words.

“Yeah, I think I can do that. You just let me know if I end up being too hard on her.” I gave Emma a big grin and she gave me smile of acknowledgement in return.

“Okay, great! I’d love to go.” She was positively beaming now. “Thanks Mom, thanks Dad, thanks Uncle Jeff! This is the best present ever!”

“Okay, great,” Maria said. “Now everybody eat before it gets cold.” We all dug into our food and enjoyed the comforting taste of her home-cooked food. We made small talk about the trip over dinner and Emma was positively pumped about the whole thing. Once she knew I was okay with Sharon coming with us, she was eager to get going. She could have hopped on a plane that night if we were able to go. About halfway through the meal, she accidentally knocked her knife off the table onto the floor with a noisy clang.

“I think it’s over by you, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she brought her head up from looking beneath the table.

“Sure, okay,” I said as I pushed my chair back and leaned down to pick it up. As my head went below the edge of the table, I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked across to see Emma let those supple tanned thighs of hers drift apart. I was thankful that this wasn’t the glass-topped table like they had on the patio as she splayed her legs wide open, her little stretchy skirt riding way up on her hips. As I fumbled trying to pick up the knife on the floor, my eyes were drawn instinctively to the inviting site of her virginal white cotton panties snuggly cupping her sweet young pussy. As I was looking directly between her spread legs, her hand moved below the table and I watched as she took her long middle finger and slid it down provocatively over the warm groove in the center of her panties. Taking a last long look, I sat back up and passed the knife over to Emma. She thanked me politely but I could also see the happy teasing look in her eyes.

After my cock started to settle back down in my shorts, I told her folks that I was hoping she’d be able to help me with some things I needed to do for the trip the next afternoon. I asked her mom if I could pick her up at noon and have her home for supper. Her appointment with the doctor was at 1:00 and there was something else I had in mind for the rest of the afternoon. Her mother told me that was fine and they’d be expecting me at noon. We finished off the meal with some gourmet ice cream and it hit the spot perfectly after the pasta.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.