My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“C’mon, let’s go take a shower and get this oil off of us,” I said as I got up off of the bed. Tanya followed quickly and pulled off her boots and little skirt before she left the bedroom. I got the shower going until the water was hot and steamy. My shower wasn’t as big as the one at my brother’s but it was a decent size; good enough for two to be in close quarters without actually being totally in each other’s way.

We stepped into the shower and leisurely soaped up each other’s body. I loved the feel of her big tits filling my hands as I thoroughly lathered them with slippery soap. She lathered up her hands and they made their way to my semi-hard cock as she leaned up and kissed me. We were both eager to get back to the business at hand and we quickly helped each other wash off the oily residue from our bodies. She rinsed off before me and stepped out of shower; leaving me on my own to let the pelting spray rain down on my body. I finished rinsing, dried myself and returned to the bedroom.

“Wow! Where did you get that?” I said as I stopped dead in my tracks.

“I had this little old thing in my purse. Knowing how much you like white, I thought it might come in handy.” She was leaning against the wall beside my bed. She had put her black suede stiletto-heeled boots back on but what had really caught my attention was the tight white top she was wearing. It was a simple men’s singlet; the style that some people refer to as a “wife-beater”. On her though, it looked more like a “cock-beater” because looking at her in that sexy little garment, I just wanted to take hold of my cock and beat it until I sprayed my cum all over her. It was a little too small for her but that made it all the more perfect as it hugged her round sumptuous body beautifully. Her bare tits beneath stretched out the fabric to the bursting point. It seemed molded to her body as it followed every curve and swell of her alluring form. It ended at her hips and as she stepped away from the wall and walked towards me, I could see her free-swinging tits jiggling and wobbling pendulously beneath the stretched white fabric. She looked incredibly sexy with that little white top clinging to her massive heavy tits, her midriff completely bare, and then her supple legs encased in those sexy black boots.

“Now where was that fuck you promised me?” she asked as she stood on her tip-toes and gave me a deep hot kiss. Her full round tits pressed warmly against my own chest as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even harder against me. I felt her hot full lips against mine as I slid my tongue deep into her mouth while I brought my hands up and hefted those heavy beauties in my hands. As I filled my hands with her massive jugs and let my fingertips toy with her protruding nipple, she let out a little gasp right into my mouth.

“That fuck I promised you is right here,” I said as I pulled my mouth away from hers and pushed down on her shoulders. She let me push her to her knees until her face was right in front of my rapidly filling cock. With a soft whimper she wrapped her hand around my thick cock and brought the wide flared head to her mouth. She slid her full red lips down over the broad head and I felt that delicious sensation of her hot wet mouth against my hardening cock. She started to slowly bob her head up and down as her tongue played along the underside of my extending shaft. It took her only a couple of minutes of enthusiastic sucking to have her sweet lips stretched around the full hardness of over nine inches of my thick cut cock.

“Get up on the bed on your hands and knees,” I told her as I lifted her sucking mouth off my cock. She quickly got onto the middle of the bed and kneeled on all fours. I climbed onto the bed behind her and looked down at the deep cleft between her plump round ass-cheeks. I could see the wet lips of her pussy shining with her excitement. I nudged her knees even further apart and moved close up behind her. I pushed down on the head of my rock-hard cock until I felt the slippery heat of her swollen labia as I pressed the broad mushroom head against her.

“Now I’m just gonna stay nice and still. If you want it, you’re gonna have to come back and get it,” I said as I teased her with the first inch or so of my stiff erection. She said not a word but I felt her start to press herself back against me. I put my hands on her wide womanly hips and guided her as I felt her hot pink labia stretch over my wide cock and then it started to slide into her. She let out a little gasp as she pressed back and my thick long cock started to fill her clutching channel. She stopped when she had about two-thirds of it inside her.

“Oh God, it’s so thick,” she muttered as I watched her take a few deep breaths before she slid further back towards me. “Ow ... ow ... ow...” She let out little gasps of pain as my cock stretched her even more. I looked down at her bright pink pussy-lips stretching around my cock and I was afraid they were about to tear. She gritted her teeth, took another deep breath and pushed herself back hard.

“OH FUCK!” she gasped as she slammed her smooth hot groin against my crotch. She was totally impaled on my steel-hard erection and she seemed to love the feeling of being totally at my mercy.

“That’s good,” I said, “Now let’s see you work that cock inside you.” She slowly moved forward and I watched her wet clinging lips adhere themselves to my rigid shaft as if they never wanted to let it go. She moved forwards until just the tip of the head remained inside her and then slammed herself right back against me.

“AAAAAAAAAHHH,” she let out another low groan as she felt the intense friction of my pulsing cock pressing against the sensitive membranes inside her. I smiled to myself as she started to quickly move back and forth as I stayed still on my knees behind her. I could feel her pleasure escalating and on one of her backward strokes I rolled my hips slightly. “OOOOOOOOOOHH FUCK...” she wailed as an orgasm shot through her. Her body started to twitch and shake as the delightful feeling coursed along her nerve endings. I held onto her hips as she rode out her orgasm. I had decided that for myself, I was going to make this one last as long as I could. I planned on fucking her until she had nothing left before dumping my cum either into her or onto her.

“Turn around,” I instructed when she had finally stopped shaking. She slid off the end of my cock and turned around on her hands and knees to face me. Her face was red and flushed with desire as her hooded eyes zeroed in on my glistening cock before her.

“Open up,” I said as I pushed down on the top of my cock. She instantly opened her mouth and I moved the wide flared head between her full red lips. I put my hands on the sides if her head and held it as I flexed my hips and slid it deep between her silky lips. Her tongue was busy licking along the underside of my cock as I moved it back and forth. I pushed her hair back out of the way and held it there as I made use of her mouth. After about ten minutes of her enthusiastic sucking, I decided she was probably ready for me to fill her twat again.

“Okay, Tanya, get on your back.” She slid her warm mouth off my cock and left a glistening web of her sticky saliva hanging from the end of my erection. Her face was flushed and shimmering with perspiration. Her lips looked swollen and red from her enthusiastic cocksucking. “Get your legs up and apart,” I said as I moved between her opening thighs. She looked incredibly sexy laying there with her black suede boots and that tight white singlet on. I leaned over her and felt her hard protruding nipples press against my own chest. I nudged my rigid cock against her moist vaginal opening and then felt her stretch open as I once again pressed just the tip of the head into her.

“Let me feel how much you want it,” I whispered softly into her ear as I rolled my hips and stirred the wide flared head just inside the opening of her steaming cunt.

“You teasing little bastard,” she said as she pressed her heels firmly into the bed and thrust her hips up against me. She flexed hard and drove herself up onto the full length of my cock in one push. I decided to help her out and we got into a steady rhythm as I felt the delicious wet heat of her hot little box clutching at my spearing rod. She had her arms wrapped around my back and her stiletto heels were pressing hard into me as she drove her lower body up against me fiercely. I could see her panting raggedly and her eyes were closed as she succumbed to the rising waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

“OOOOOOOOHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK...” she came with a loud wail and she twitched and shook as she continued to drive her hips up against my plunging cock. Her fingernails raked at my back as her shattering release overwhelmed her.

“That’s my girl ... let ‘er buck,” I said as her lower body continued to flex and gyrate against me. I held on tight until she finally stopped shaking and settled back down onto the bed. She was breathing raggedly and I looked down at her lying there with closed eyes and sweat glistening off her pretty young face. She looked beautiful with that sweet look of pure bliss on her face. I knew she still had more in her to give though. I pulled my rigid dick out of her clutching twat and crawled up until I was straddling her beautiful big tits. Her eyes half-opened as I took a pillow and slid it beneath her to prop her head up.

“Open up Tanya. Time for some more sucking,” I said as I pushed down on my thick erection. As she instinctively opened her mouth at my command, I slid the dripping head between her ovalled lips and held onto the headboard as I started to fuck her face. For the next ten minutes or so I worked my throbbing cock in and out of her mouth as she sucked and slurped away. When I was almost ready to cum, I stopped and pulled it from her mouth with a wet sucking “PLOP!” I let it loom over her gasping mouth as trickles of my precum continued to ooze forth and drizzle down onto her face. She stuck her tongue out and happily let the shiny fluid find its way into her yearning mouth.

For the next hour I teased and taunted her by fucking her in a number of different positions. I turned her on her side and had her draw one leg way up so her dripping pussy was wide open. I then kneeled behind her and fucked her with my thick cock entering her sideways. I then got her back on her knees, only this time I did most of the work as I pounded my cock back and forth into her as I reached beneath and cupped those big pendulous breasts of hers. I sat back against the headboard and guided her as she settled down over my upright cock and rode me, those gorgeous big tits jiggling and wobbling deliciously beneath that clinging white singlet. In each different position, I’d make sure I fucked her until she came. Each time when I felt close to cumming myself, I’d slow things down until I was able to continue. And after she came, I’d wait for a minute or two and then have her suck me for a few minutes. I’d stand by the side of the bed and hold her pretty blonde head in my hands as I fed her my cock; or I’d straddle her body and fuck her face good and hard. I could tell she liked it by the eagerness with which she devoured my cock once I put it anywhere inside her. She didn’t say a word; she knew I was delaying my own orgasm to bring her as much pleasure as I could. She seemed to love every minute of her delightful torture.

Straddling her soft ample chest, I decided it was time to fill her juicy cunt with my cum. As she sucked voraciously at my thick hard cock, I finally moved backwards until I was once again between her spread thighs. I hooked her legs under my arms and raised them high up against her chest so she was spread wide open beneath me. I aimed my cock downwards until I felt those slick molten lips clutching my cockhead; and then just rammed it home.

“OH FUCK!” she let out a loud gasp as I powered my twat-splitting cock all the way into her. I drew back and then viciously drove it balls-deep into her once again.

“UNNNNGGHH ... OOOOOOOOHHHH...” My powerful penetration had triggered another vaginal orgasm deep within her. She was spasming and twitching as I continued my assault on her gushing young cunt. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping for air as the intense sensations washed over her. I drew back one last time and felt my balls drawing up close to my body as I plunged it forcefully all the way into her.

“I’M GONNA CUM,” I said as I felt the first blast of my hot cum ejaculate deep within her. I felt her clutching vaginal walls milking away at my spitting cock as I pasted wad after wad of my hot semen against the sensitive membranes deep inside her. We were both quivering and shaking as the delicious sensations of our mutual release flowed from each of our bodies into the others. After delaying my orgasm for so long, I knew I was filling her with a big load. It seemed to go on for a long time and finally I felt the last drops of my baby batter drizzle from the end of my enflamed cock far up into her womb. I rolled off her limp body and lay on my side next to her.

She looked totally fucked out. Her eyes were closed and her whole body was covered with sweat from the exertions of the fierce fucking I had just given her. Her mouth was open and her huge round tits heaved beneath her singlet as she gasped for air. My eyes drifted down past those mammoth tits to her midsection. Her legs were laying completely apart where they had fallen after I had released her bent up knees. I looked down at her greasy slot and saw her swollen pink labia had been stretched so much for the last hour that they still lay glistening with a noticeable gap between them. I could see my thick white semen oozing out of her cum-filled hole and running down towards her ass. I watched for a short time as the pearly liquid continued to flow out of her. I then cupped my fingers and put it at the base of that trickling flow and gathered a bunch of the milky goo into my hand.

“Here you go,” I said as I brought my fingers up and slid them into her mouth. Her eyes opened slightly as she eagerly licked my fingers clean. When she was done, I pushed them back into her stretched wet opening and scooped up more of my thick cream for her. When I had scooped out as much as I could, I kneeled over her face and let the head of my flaccid cock drop into her mouth.

“Get that nice and clean for me before you go,” I said as I leaned forwards letting more of my thick heavy cock enter her mouth. I’m sure she understood from my words that our night together was ending. I was totally exhausted from the events of the weekend and at this point I just wanted to have my own bed to myself. After she had my dick thoroughly clean, I sat back against the pillows beside her as she finally came back down from her orgasmic high. She rolled onto her side facing me and looked up at me with a warm smile of contentment on her face.

“Yeah, I better get going. My mother should be home from her sister’s by now and she’ll be wondering where I am. Oh fuck ... after that fuck ... I think I’m gonna need to sleep for a week,” she said as she got up beside my bed on wobbly legs. She pulled on her little skirt and gathered up her sheer black top. I followed her to the living room and helped her into her trench coat.

“Thanks. That was incredible,” she said as she stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss goodbye. Her hand sought out my heavy manhood as she gave me a final warm soft kiss.

“Anytime. Stay in touch. And hey,” I said as I opened the door for her, “I’ll let you know the next time Emma’s available.”

“That would be perfect,” she said as she breezed through the door and turned to look back at me over her shoulder. “Thanks, Uncle Jeff.” She winked and disappeared into the night. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a big cold drink of water and then made my way back into my bedroom where I collapsed onto the bed and drew the covers over me. I barely had time to think about the events of this unbelievable weekend before I was into a deep dreamless sleep...

I awoke to soft daylight streaming in around my curtains and looked over at my alarm clock; 8:48am, Monday morning. I was a notorious early riser and for me, this was definitely sleeping in. I had been totally exhausted from the carnal events that had unfolded over the weekend and had slept like a baby all through the night. I rolled over and my hand naturally sought out my morning hard-on. Like it had so often over the last little while, my thoughts drifted back to my sweet 18-year old niece, Emma. Unlike my previous jerkoff sessions, from now on, they could be based on the wonderful reality that we had experienced this weekend. I took a few leisurely strokes as I thought about her gorgeous body, full soft lips and unbridled sexual enthusiasm. Fuck ... what a treasure she had turned out to be; she loved to use her mouth and her oral obsession was my dream “cum” true ... in a manner of speaking. I remembered all the pictures I had taken over the weekend of her and her friends, Sharon and Madison. I let go of my cock as I decided to save this load for a little later once I got those pictures uploaded onto my computer.

I got up, grabbed a quick shower and pulled on a comfortable old white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I made myself a nice hearty breakfast and helped myself to a second cup of coffee as I sat down at my work desk on one side of the living room. I plugged in my digital camera and started to transfer the photos I’d taken. As they were underway, I reached for the phone and called the editor at that travel magazine that I regularly wrote articles for.

“Duncan.” It was Ainsley Duncan, Editor in Chief. He always answered by simply saying his last name. It was one of the things I liked about him; no pussy-footing around, it was always right down to business. He told it like it was, and I respected him for his no-nonsense attitude. I let him know who was calling and if the job he had mentioned previously to review that new hotel in London, England, was still up for grabs.

“Good thing you called actually. If I hadn’t heard from you by today, I was gonna call McKinney.”

“McKinney? That guy can’t even write his own name correctly?”

“Yeah, well, I’ve got a deadline too. So, are you gonna take the gig or what? If you want it, it’s yours.” No bullshit, right to the point.

“Yeah, I’ll take it. Listen, do you think it would be okay if I took my niece with me. I’m thinking of making it a graduation present for her.”

“I don’t care who the fuck you take. You’ll get the usual type of room paid for and your daily stipend. Anything above that, you’re on your own.”

“Okay ... okay, I get it. Alright, I’ll sort out the details with your assistant as usual.”

“Good. I’ll expect your article on my desk three days after you’re back. See ya.” He simply hung up the phone. That was his style; business had been taken care of and that meant the end of our conversation. I smiled to myself at old Ainsley’s curmudgeonliness; but at the core, he was a good guy to do work for. Thinking about going to England for this job and the amount of cum I hoped to be dumping into Emma while we were there reminded me of another phone call I had to make.

About six months back I had done an article on a female doctor who worked a lot with young teenage mothers. She had become a minor celebrity following the article for all the positive feedback from the girls and the community she helped. I had interviewed her at three different sessions at her clinic and found her to be a remarkable woman. For one thing, she was gorgeous; late 30’s, tall with curly brown hair, and the perfect word to describe her would be “buxom”. She always had a lab coat on when I saw her but you could make out sizeable breasts beneath her white coat and she always wore stylish skirts and sexy, yet sophisticated shoes. She had a wonderful caring nature which endeared her to both the young women she helped and the general public. Her name was Dr. Fran Jenkins, but nearly everyone, especially the girls she helped, called her simply “Dr. Fran.” She asked me to call her “Fran”; “Dr. Fran” being reserved for her patients. I looked up her number and her assistant put me through to her direct line once I had introduced myself.

“Jeff, how are you?” Her warm voice purred over the phone lines. Even as a non-patient, I found her tone extremely comforting.

“I’m fine, Fran.” We chatted briefly about the positive effects of my article on her personal and professional life and she thanked me enthusiastically.

“It was no problem, Fran. Listen, I’m calling for some of your professional advice.”

“Sure Jeff,” Her voice had a more serious tone now, “what can I help you with?”

“My brother and his wife think their daughter is starting to become sexually active. Like most parents, they wish she’d wait but they know that kids always seem to do the exact opposite of what their parents want them to do. Also, they want to make sure nothing happens that could ruin her future forever. They called me because they remembered the article I did on you and asked me if I could give you a call. They’re a little embarrassed to take her to their regular family doctor about this situation.”

“Sure Jeff, no problem. I assume this is a rather urgent matter?”

“Ummm ... yes ... I think it is.”

“Okay, let me see ... can you bring her tomorrow at 1:00pm?”

“Yeah, I think I can arrange to bring Emma in then.”

“Good. Emma, okay,” I could tell she was writing down her name in her appointment book. “And how old is Emma?”

“She’s 18.”

“18, okay, no problem Jeff. I’ll see you two tomorrow at 1:00.”

I hung up the phone, glad that the appointment had been made. The sooner I had Emma on birth control, the better. And speaking of dumping my cum into Emma ... I checked on the status of the uploading of the pictures from my camera. The transfer was complete, excellent. I started scrolling through the pics I had taken, starting with the ones of her in her graduation dress ... beautiful. I think she had no idea how incredibly sexy she was. I’m sure all the boys in her school knew, as well as her male teachers. I was sure of that. If I was her teacher, I’d be making her sit in the front row to show off those beautiful legs of hers under that schoolgirl kilt. I figured most of her male teachers probably jerked off just as much as I did thinking about her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.