A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 4 - Elyse - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 4 - Elyse

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 17: In Which Diana Prince Becomes Wonder Woman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: In Which Diana Prince Becomes Wonder Woman - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 3. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first three books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

June 2, 1990, Chicago, Illinois

“My office, please,” Sensei Jim said after class on Saturday.

I followed him to his office and waited for him to bid me to sit. He did, and I sat in the usual chair across from him.

“She has a real problem, you know that, right?” he asked.

“I do. That’s why I insisted she start seeing a counselor.”

“I run a huge risk having her here with that kind of temper and her violent acts.”

I nodded, “I understand. May I ask what you intend to do?”

“I really don’t have much choice. And I need to know that you’ll support my decision.”

“How long?” I asked.

“Until her counselor can give me reasonable assurance that it won’t happen again.”

I sighed, “Even though she’s expecting it, she’s going to take this very, very badly.”

“And that’s where you come in. Help your sister get through this.”

“I’ll do my best, Sensei.”

“Send her in, please.”

I stood and bowed, and went out to the vestibule and let my sister know that Sensei Jim wanted to see her. I was sure she could tell by my expression what the result was going to be. When she came out ten minutes later, she looked crushed. I took her hand and led her outside.

“Get your counseling. Practice by yourself and come work out with me over the summer. We’ll get through this.”

“It sucks, big brother,” she said, almost in tears.

“I know, Squirt. But you knew it was coming. We can work through it. We really can.”

“I guess,” she sighed.

We held hands and walked back to the house.

June 3, 1990, Chicago, Illinois and San Francisco, California

“Not so nervous this time?” I asked Jeri when I picked her up at her house.

“Nervous? No. But I’ve been thinking about this for weeks and I’m about to explode!”

I chuckled, “Well, get in the car and we’ll be on our way! Where do your parents think you’re going?”

“A business trip. Just like the one to Los Angeles.”

“And your new place?”

“Ready for me to move in as soon as we come back. That’s where I’ll want you to drop me. I bought some new clothes and I have them there. I’ll get my things from home after I tell my parents I’m moving out.”

“I have to say this is crazy, even given the circus that my life is.”

“Think of it as an escape from a gulag,” she laughed.

“It’s really that bad?”

“You have no idea,” she sighed.

We rode the rest of the way to O’Hare in silence, and I parked in the long-term lot. We took the people-mover from the parking lot to the terminal and got our boarding passes. Neither of us had anything to check, as we’d decided to make do with carry-on bags.

“It’s not like we’ll be going out much!” Jeri had said when we’d discussed it.

We had each packed one nice outfit so that we could go out to a nice restaurant if we wanted to, but otherwise, it was what we’d need to be comfortable in the room or taking walks to get fresh air.

The flight was long, but uneventful, and Jeri was totally relaxed the entire way. At SFO we hailed a cab to take us to the Mark Hopkins InterContinental Hotel where we checked into the upgraded suite that I had booked using my Six Continents Club membership. We rode the elevator up to the eighth floor, and walked down the hall to our room. I inserted the plastic card into the slot in the door and then followed Jeri into the room.

“I’m all yours until next Sunday morning when we get on a plane back to Chicago,” I said.

“Let’s go to the Top of the Mark for dinner and drinks, and then we can get down to business,” she grinned.

“You brought your book?”

“I did!” she smirked. “Come on. A nice dinner, a couple of drinks, and then you can fuck my brains out!”

“An offer no sane man could refuse!” I chuckled.

“But YOU aren’t sane!” she countered.

“True. But I’m sure as hell not refusing!”

I took her hand and we left the room and headed up to the restaurant and bar on the top floor of the hotel. We had a wonderful prime rib dinner, a nice bottle of red wine, and we shared a slice of double-chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream for dessert. When we finished eating we went back down to the room. Jeri excused herself to use the bathroom, taking her bag with her.

“What is THAT?” I asked when she came out.

“My bodice!” she giggled. “How can we have a ‘Bodice Ripper’ if I don’t have a bodice for you to rip off?”

“You and your romance novels!” I grinned.

“So, are you ready to plunge your throbbing manhood into my volcanic depths?” she said with a coquettish smile.

“I thought we agreed no corny ‘Romance Novel’ lines.”

“That was last time! I can be as earthy as you want! Are you ready to stick your rock-hard dick into my tight, juicy pussy? Your giant cock into my dripping cunt?”

I shook my head, “Maybe the ‘Romance Novel’ lines are better! I don’t really like those last two words.”

“Uh, sorry. But the others are OK?”

“Yes.”

“Have you looked through this book?” she asked, holding up a copy of The Joy of Sex.

I nodded, “I went to the UofC library and looked at it. It really is Kama Sutra light. You really want to do everything in there?”

“Absolutely! Now, care to rip this bodice from me?” she grinned.

“Literally?”

“I bought it for this exact reason. It’s not meant to survive!” she smirked.

“And those matching panties?” I asked, smirking.

“Disposable!” she giggled “Cheap, white cotton that you can rip away! Now, are we going to talk or have sex?”

“Have sex, of course!” I grinned.

“Then get those damned clothes off and take me!”

I quickly removed my clothes, dropping them on the floor. I walked over to where Jeri was, scooped her into my arms, and gently laid her on the bed. I straddled her legs and looked her in the eyes. I put my fingers inside the bodice and leaned down to kiss her. As our tongues tangled, I pulled hard on the bodice, and was rewarded with the sound of material ripping. I broke the kiss and attacked her small breasts with my tongue.

Jeri moaned and wriggled and after a minute, I moved my hands to the flimsy cotton panties and ripped them away. I spread Jeri’s legs and dove between them, jamming my tongue into her already soaked pussy. Jeri bucked and moaned as I licked, sucked, and nibbled on her clit.

“Fuck me, Steve!” she gasped.

I moved up and positioned my rock-hard erection against her labia. I began pushing in and she bucked hard, causing me to bury myself deep inside her. Jeri wrapped her legs around me and began bucking against me. I got the hint and we began fucking hard and fast. Fifteen minutes later, after she had three orgasms, I fired spurt after spurt of cum into her spasming pussy.

I decided that given what she’d asked for, that I was going to do my best to wear her out. I slipped from her and quickly latched onto her clit with my mouth. Jeri groaned as I sucked hard, and her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me tightly to her. For the next four hours, either my dick or tongue was in her pussy. At the end of that time, Jeri was nearly unconscious and I was worn out. We climbed under the covers, snuggled close, and fell asleep.

June 4, 1990, San Francisco, California

“So, what’s next?” I asked after we showered and ate our breakfast that had been delivered by room service.

“The sheets are pretty gross! We need to let the maid make up the room,” she said. “Put the card on the door and we can take a walk.”

I did as she asked, and we took a walk down California Street to Chinatown and checked out the shops. After about ninety minutes, we went back to the Mark Hopkins and to the cleaned-up room.

“So, now that we have clean sheets, what’s the next thing?”

“I’m going to teach myself how to give blowjobs! I figure I can practice until you can’t get it up anymore. We can have a late lunch, and then relax in the Jacuzzi. Sound good?”

I chuckled, “I can’t think of a straight guy on the planet who’d turn THAT offer down!”

We quickly stripped off our clothes and got into bed. I propped pillows behind me so I could observe Jeri as she began her exploration. After a few tentative licks, I watched as she slowly took me into her mouth. She gagged slightly and backed off, then tried again. It took several attempts for her to get me mostly in. Watching her was extremely erotic, and I was on a hair trigger, but managed to stay just under control. After a few minutes she released me.

“I take it you want me to swallow your hot, sticky cum?” she smirked.

“Oh yes,” I whispered.

Two minutes later I exploded in her hot, sexy mouth. She swallowed hungrily and when the last spurt left my dick, she gently sucked and licked to clean me off. I pulled her up and gave her a deep, French kiss. She lay her head on my chest.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Damned good!” I said.

“By the end of the day, I’m going to get it all in my mouth!”

We spent the next three hours in bed, and as she’d promised, Jeri managed to get me completely in her mouth, deep-throating me and when I came for the fifth time, it was straight down her throat.

Once we had rested a bit, we showered and then went to Chinatown for lunch. After lunch, we went back to the hotel room and got into the Jacuzzi tub.

“So, now that you’ve used me up, what’s your plan?” I chuckled.

“You still have a tongue and fingers, don’t you?” she smirked.

I slipped my hand down between her legs and began gently massaging her clit.

“Oh yes, I do!”

June 9, 1990, San Francisco, California

It had been a week of sex, meals, and walks around San Francisco. On Saturday, our last full day, we had breakfast at Mama’s at Washington Square, then headed back to the hotel to find that the maid was still working on the room. We walked along California Street to Van Ness and then turned back. The maid was done when we arrived.

“What’s the plan for the last day?” I asked.

“There’s only one thing left to do,” she smirked, handing me the book.

It was open to a page that I could have easily predicted, given everything else we’d done.

“You’re sure about this?” I asked.

“It’s the last thing in the book except for toys, which hold no attraction for me, and threesomes or orgies, which I don’t think you’re allowed and which I’m not sure I’d be willing to try.”

“We’ll need some kind of lubricant,” I said.

“The book says that. I brought a small jar of Vaseline.”

“Tell me what you want,” I said.

She smirked, “Making sure?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to fuck me in the ass! Is that clear enough?”

“Crystal!” I chuckled.

“Wait here. I have to change,” she said.

“Change?” I asked.

“Trust me!”

She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She came out three minutes later and I started laughing. She was wearing a Wonder Woman costume!

“So THAT’S how Diana Prince turned into Wonder Woman! Who knew?” I said laughing so hard I was almost crying.

“They can’t very well show that on TV!” she smirked. “Can you imagine?”

“Uh, no, I can’t imagine them showing that on TV!”

“You’ve done this before, right?”

“Yes. I was fourteen the first time! I had a VERY adventurous girlfriend then.”

“Good. Take me, slowly, and make it last as long as you can.”

“Your wish is my command, Wonder Woman!”

Ten minutes later, I was slowly but firmly thrusting in and out of her very, very tight rear entrance. I didn’t need to prompt her to rub her clit, she did that from the first moment I’d buried myself in her butt.

“Just a bit faster,” she encouraged, squeezing her muscles tight around me.

She moaned softly as an orgasm shook her body. I continued at the same pace and she rubbed herself to two more orgasms over the next ten minutes. I felt no urgency and simply thrust in and out of her delicious little butt. After another ten minutes, I was concerned that it was too much, so I let my pleasure build.

“I’m going to cum soon,” I whispered.

“Do it!” she hissed.

I increased the speed and power of my thrusts and a minute later pushed as deeply into her as I could and blasted her rear full of cum. Jeri groaned and rubbed herself to a final orgasm before I began to soften. I pulled out and lay on the bed next to her, on my back. She rolled over and I cuddled her to me. We stayed there for about ten minutes before I led her to the shower.

“That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever done,” she said as I washed her body.

“And?” I asked.

“Something I might do again on a special occasion. I prefer the regular way.”

“Me too!” I said.

“Good. After you recover, I want you to make love to me, slowly, sweetly, and gently. And then again. And again. Tomorrow morning, as our last act, we’re going to fuck so hard they’ll hear it two floors away!”

“You are crazy!” I chuckled.

“I do have one problem,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“I’m addicted. I guess I need to find a boyfriend.”

“And nobody from your old social circle, I assume.”

“No way! Those limp dicks? Forget it!”

“Limp dicks?” I chuckled.

“The girls talk. The best looking guys, the ones who thought they were God’s gift to women? They were the lousiest in bed. Real ‘Minute Men’, if you know what I mean!”

I chuckled, “I get the picture. I have an idea for you, if you’re game.”

“You just fucked me in the ass and you wonder if I’m game for an idea?” she giggled.

“Touché,” I chuckled.

She was washing me now.

“I have a Navy friend who I think might be exactly what you’re looking for.”

“Tell me about him.”

“He’s a logistics officer at Great Lakes. He’s a really nice guy, and I know he’s single. His name is Lieutenant Howard Pointe and he might be just the ticket.”

“Why do you say that?”

“No society BS, down-to-earth, fun to be around, and he’s single.”

“Hmm. What’s wrong with him?”

“Nothing. He’s picky. But I think he’ll like you.”

“Care to fix me up with him?” she asked as we got out of the shower.

“I’ll call him when we get home.”

“Cool! It’ll totally piss off my parents if I start dating an officer in the military. They’re so far left politically that Lenin looks like a conservative compared to them!”

“Interesting. And the foundation?”

“Every weepy left-wing cause you can name. That’s not my cup of tea, either. I think I’m more like you, a classical liberal.”

I nodded, “I like that term better than libertarian, but so many people confuse it with progressivism, which I totally reject.”

“Then you don’t want anything to do with Mommy and Daddy. They thought Dukakis was too conservative.”

“The only thing I want right now is to embed my sword in your hot, wet sheath!” I chuckled.

“Then take me to bed!” she insisted. “And put your swollen loins in my fiery furnace!”

We dried off and I picked her up and carried her to bed where we made love slowly for what seemed like hours on end. Early in the evening, we dressed and went out to dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf. Afterwards, we went to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company and bought some chocolate for dessert. I also got something for Jessica, Kara, Jennifer, and Josie.

June 10, 1990, San Francisco, California and Chicago, Illinois

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.