The Mortal and the Magic Wand
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a teenage boy finds a lost magic wand, fun times are about to begin.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

THURSDAY

Josh and Lara eventually returned to Josh’s bedroom, and got to work fucking on his bed, not caring in the slightest that they were soaking wet. They made love in just about every position you can think of, eventually passing into unconsciousness in the early hours of the morning. They were eventually woken up by Josh’s alarm telling him it was time for school. Josh’s still-erect cock was buried inside Lara’s pussy, and he felt her wriggle and groan underneath him.

“Uh God, I don’t want to get up...” she said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll fix it,” Josh said, intending to make Lara disappear back to where she came from. He opened his eyes, and pulled out of her, willing his cock soft as he did. Josh rolled over and reached for the wand, but it wasn’t there. He sat up, and began looking around frantically for it.

“What’s wrong?” Lara asked him.

“Uh, can you see a wooden stick with weird symbols on it anywhere?” Josh asked her.

“No, why?”

“Uh ... nothing. Listen, you just go back to sleep, I’ll be back later, okay?”

“I’ll be waiting,” Lara said, kissing him, before snuggling back under the covers.

This was bad, this was very bad. He needed the wand. At the very least, he didn’t want to have to explain to his parents why he had a naked video game character in his bed. And then there were all the people at school who’d probably kill him once they realised he was now powerless. Josh got dressed quickly, and decided to check the bathroom to see if he’d left the wand in there last night. As he left his room however, he heard quite a lot of girly moans, and the occasional manly groans. They were coming from Abbie’s room. The door was ajar, and when Josh walked in, he was shocked what he saw. His sister, naked, having sex.

But there wasn’t just one of her. In the room were 5 Abbies, all having sex with a different guy, whom, had Josh been more musically knowledgeable, he’d have been able to identify as the 4 current and 1 former members of One Direction. One Abbie was sat on her desk chair, being eaten out. Another Abbie was on the floor, being fucked doggy-style. A third Abbie was 69ing at the head of the bed, while a fourth Abbie was next to her, being fucked doggy style.

The final Abbie was the one at the foot of the bed, riding her guy reverse-cowgirl. This Abbie looked right at Josh, grinning.

“Morning,” she said, the words being spoken by all 5 Abbies, though only this Abbie was looking at Josh. “Sleep well?”

“What the fuck...” Josh said, before noticing that this 5th Abbie was holding the wand. “Uh, Abbie...”

“What’s the matter, Josh? Scared that your sister’s a goddess now?” Abbie asked.

“Abbie, put that down, you don’t know what that is...”

“It’s a magic wand. I found it in your room last night, while you were fucking that bimbo in the shower. Who was she?”

“Uh ... Lara Croft,” Josh replied.

“Isn’t she a video game character?” Josh nodded. “Wow, that’s kinda hot, I might try something like that later.”

“She’s asleep in bed now, I can’t get rid of her without the wand.”

“Well I can fix that. Make Lara Croft disappear!” Abbie waved the wand.

“Thanks ... now can I please have the wand back?”

“No way! I can do anything I want now! Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you. In fact, you’ll enjoy this next thing. Everyone in this room will orgasm right NOW!”

Josh’s dick shot to full mast, and began filling his pants with semen. The 5 Abbies and 5 guys came too, all groaning out loudly. When it was over, Josh was down on his knees from the pleasure.

“Alright, teleport the One Direction guys and Zayn back to where they came from,” Abbie commanded. She waved the wand, and they disappeared. “Now return me to one body.” With that, the 4 other Abbies disappeared too. The one remaining girl stood up, and walked over to her brother.

“Aw, down on your knees for me? Such a good boy,” Abbie said, hands on her hips.

“Not like I had much choice,” Josh said.

“No, not really. No-one has much choice about anything now that I’m in charge,” Abbie said proudly.

“What about mom and dad? Didn’t they hear us just now?”

“No, I commanded them not to. Because I’m smart enough to do that. I don’t run around the house naked with video game characters. Now I suggest you go change your clothes and get ready for school, unless you wanna turn up with underwear full of cum.”

Josh left the room, and Abbie shut her door behind him. This was horrible! He’d gone from being a god to being a goddess’ older brother! He just hoped she’d be kind to him. Josh changed his clothes, and headed downstairs. His parents had gone to work while he was with Abbie, so he was alone for now. Josh poured himself a bowl of cereal, and sat down to eat it. He was mostly just focused on his cereal, so it took him by surprise when his cock suddenly sprang into action, becoming hard as stone for seemingly no reason. Josh heard giggling, and looked up to see his sister stood in the doorway, and God, she was sexy. It wasn’t just that her boobs and butt were bigger, it was something else. She was sex incarnate.

“I made it so that all guys are hard in my presence and all girls are wet,” she declared. “And that everyone who sees me will lust after me, but won’t do me unless tell them to.”

“Fuck...” Josh said, trying to resist jerking off right there and then.

“Come on, we’re walking to school together. I wanna ask you some stuff.”

Josh and Abbie began walking to school, his cock straining against his trousers the whole time.

“When did you get the wand?” Abbie asked. “Don’t bother trying to lie. I made it so no-one can lie to me, or refuse to answer.”

“Monday, on the way home from school.”

“Where?”

“In a bush.”

“Do you know where it came from?”

“No.”

“Were you a virgin before Monday?”

“Yes.”

“Who’d you lose it to?”

“Some girl I met at the swimming pool. I just picked her and her friend cause they looked hot.”

“Who else have you had sex with?”

Josh proceeded to list off every girl he’d done stuff with, and Abbie just nodded.

“Typical teenage boy.”

“Hey, you did it too.”

“True, I’m a typical teenage girl. I used it to lose my virginity too, and I plan on getting laid a lot more today too.”

They arrived at school, and Abbie turned to her brother.

“You’d better get to class then. And don’t be too sad about losing the wand to me.”

“I fail to see how that’s possible.”

“I promise I’ll be a nice sister slash goddess. And if you’re a good brother, maybe I’ll think about getting you a hot girlfriend. Now run along.”

Abbie turned and walked away. Josh just stared at her ass the whole time, thinking about how much he wanted to bend her over and plough her. Only when she was out of sight did both these feelings and his erection subside.


“You wanted to see me, Principal Drummond?” Asked a boy who’d been summoned to her office first thing in the morning.

“Yes Peter, I notice your grades have been slipping quite considerably recently,” Mrs Drummond said to him.

“I’m sorry ma’am, please don’t call my parents, they’ll kill me,” Peter said.

“Oh I have no intention of doing that. In fact, how would you like some of those grades to turn into As?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you do me a favour, and I do you a favour.”

“Like what?”

“You know Josh Stoney?”

“Yeah?”

“He has something I want you to get from him. It’s a wooden stick with weird markings on it.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it. But make absolutely sure he doesn’t know until it’s too late, or it’ll be all the worse for both of us.”

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t need to know that. Just get me that stick!”


Josh arrived at his first class of the day, still feeling deflated. There he found John, being swooned over by his girls outside the classroom.

“Hey Josh, what’s up?” John asked him, but Josh just ignored him and walked into the classroom. He sat down at his desk, and Josh followed him. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.”

“Uh, okay. Well listen, I was thinking of some more girls you could get for me. Maybe Lucy Taylor, and Monica Lavoro, and Jenny-”

“I can’t,” Josh said plainly.

“Of course you can. With that wand, you can do anything!”

“That’s the problem! I don’t have it anymore!”

“WHAT!? What happened!?”

“Abbie took it! She’s got my magic now!”

“Well, can’t we get it back from her?”

“I doubt it. She knows not to slip up like I did. And anyway, she’s probably listening to us right now.”

“Well if she is, then I’d just like to say that your sister is the hottest girl I’ve ever seen, and if she ever needs a co-god or a priest for her new religion, I’d be up for that. Or hell, if she just wants someone to fuck I’d definitely be up for that!”

“You’re a sick man, John.”

“We go well together.”

Abbie wasn’t watching the boys, as she had far more interesting things to worry about. Specifically a whole list of guys at school that she wanted to fuck. And she intended to have every single one of them. Fortunately, with the wand, every single person who saw her, male or female, old or young, would want nothing more than to make passionate love to her. So she felt nothing but confidence as she approached Matt and Eric, two guys in her first class of the day.

“Hey guys,” Abbie said sexily.

“Um ... hi Abbie...” Matt said, gobsmacked that this gorgeous goddess was even talking to him.

“Listen, we’re both horny right now, so how about instead of heading to class, we go in an empty classroom and you can put those boners to work?” Abbie said directly.

“I, uh ... what?” Eric stuttered. Abbie just responded by taking the boys’ hands, something which was borderline orgasmic in their magically-enhanced state, and dragged them off to a classroom which was out of the way.

“Get naked,” Abbie ordered, already topless herself by the end of the sentence. By the time the boys were clothesless, Abbie was also nude, one hand on her hip, the other holding the wand.

“Uh Abbie, what’s that thing?” Eric asked.

“You two won’t question the wand,” Abbie commanded, waving it as she did. “You also won’t cum unless I give you permission.”

Abbie then sat down on a chair, and spread her legs.

“Eric, come over here and eat me out,” Abbie ordered, and Eric did as he was told. He got down on his knees, and bent down to begin licking Abbie’s hairless pussy. “Ohhhh yeah, that’s the stuff.”

Abbie shut her eyes for a few minutes, and just enjoyed this feeling of cunnilingus. Eric wasn’t exactly an expert in this department, but given until last night she’d never even kissed a boy, she didn’t exactly have much to compare it with. Abbie came quickly however, due to her increased sensitivity, and moaned and shuddered for a long time. Eric stopped licking, but Abbie just held his head down.

“I didn’t say stop,” Abbie said, annoyed, and Eric got back to work. Meanwhile, she looked at Matt. “Fuck Eric in the ass.”

“Uh, Abbie, we don’t roll that way,” Matt objected.

“We’ll see about that,” Abbie said, before waving the wand. “You two are now bisexual, and in love with each-other.” Matt’s expression changed, and he immediately grabbed hold of Eric by the waist, and rammed him cock into his ass. The boys moaned, which Abbie felt in her pussy, and Matt began thrusting backwards and forwards like he’d done this a million times. Matt squeezed Eric’s ass, while Eric continued to lap away at Abbie’s vagina. The three of them were in heaven.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.