Lost Toys 6: Expanding Influence
Chapter 2: Unexpected Messes

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Unexpected Messes - Matthew is moving forward with his plans to build something with all of the girls and women he has taken. He wants his girls at their best and the Forefront Foundation can lift them up and provide them with the skills and education he wants for them. If only the charity wasn't controlled by his enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

Matthew Reid - Monday, July 27th, 2015

I was surrounded by women. For all my life really. Sisters, cousins, aunts, friends, co-workers, waitresses. I loved women and now I proved that love. I was content, running my hand happily through Tiffany’s light brown hair. She flashed her smile at me. It was a beautiful smile.

Raena slid her last papers across to Olive. The old slave was beautiful, but I wasn’t thrilled. Sara was a fanatic, Carmen was a trained dog, Phoebe was an empty shell. Olive was another surprise just waiting to wound my soul. She slipped Raena’s papers into a wine red folder and stacked them on top of Tiffany’s.

“All done,” Olive grinned. She was curvy, with wide hips and a large breasts. She was wearing a light sleeveless blue top and past the knee charcoal skirt, “You’re now the proud owner of two beautiful coeds.”

“Why thank you,” I ran my fingers down curve of Raena’s spine. Unlike Tiffany, the little blonde wasn’t wearing a bra under her form fitting t-shirt. She also didn’t turn and flash me a smile, “Courtney?”

Courtney was laid out across the end of the conference table. Her summer dress had fallen past her thighs and was mussed up around her black panties. Her short blond waves hung off the edge of the table behind her as she texted on my phone.

“Cleo’s the Virgin salesgirl?” She flicked her eyes at me. She had brilliant sapphire eyes and a stark snarky smirk.

“Uh, no, that was a brown girl with a brown name,” I blushed offended by my train of thought, “An Indian name. Rajani! Pretty name. Did I get her number?” Courtney nodded upside down, “Cleo must’ve been the girl at Slate’s clothing--”

“She’s the redhead at the jewelry store,” Tiffany beamed.

“Fuck, I forgot about her,” I laughed, “Don’t make her Aware yet. I kind of said we’d be friends.”

“We’re friends Matthew,” Courtney grinned, “Friends enough to swallow.”

I smiled. Most, if not all but Cleo, of my girls were Aware. That meant that the significance of the bracelet I slapped, sometimes literally, onto their wrist was clear to them. I think it encouraged eagerness for them. And all of them seemed excited to make me happy. Part of me wanted to experiment with just being Primed. Primed girls had no idea they were mine now. Eden claimed it was terrifying. I’d make sure I’d pay better attention with Cleo.

“Forgot her? She was texting you everyday back home,” Tiffany mumbled. Well, Gwen had been on phone duty on the trip. She was the only waitress not working or with me today. She wasn’t back on the schedule until maybe Tuesday. Oh crap, I would need the other girls to support her upcoming rent. I also hadn’t gotten paid for my apartment.

“Well she wants her Matthew time,” Courtney sighed, “Your sister signed off to get you the money for the vans. Malcolm and Scott have been telling you about a meeting or something.”

“A fitting, but that’s not until Saturday,” I sighed, “Get the vans tomorrow. First catering job tomorrow night. This is going way quicker than I had imagined.”

“Deborah’s been all over it.” Courtney sighed, “How’re you feeling?”

“Good, really good,” I had been a little tired from last night but coffee was Lord and Savior. I was still a little sore in the hips. Fuck I was old. I laughed and Courtney smiled. I stood up.

“Where’d Whitney go?” I looked around the room as I walked down to Courtney.

“She’s watching the front door,” Olive stood up, “Shall I get her?”

“Please,” I said with a smile, “But give me a kiss first.”

She seemed smugly happy, a self assuredness that must’ve died inside of Phoebe and Sara ages ago. Raena looked away and Tiffany looked on. Olive folded against me like it was the final scene of a black and white movie. The kiss was slow, warm and beautiful. I pushed her off.

“Get moving,”

“Yes Master,” She purred.

“Wizard!” Courtney sharply corrected. I watched Olive wander out. I turned to Courtney, wondering how she’d look at that age. I had no idea how to bet whether a girl would be hot or not come ten years. I figured Gwen was my best bet but she was already ... I dunno, twenty something, closer to me than 19 year old--

Tiffany walked around me and pulled me down by the ears to kiss her. She wanted a kiss to leave her winded like she had run a marathon. I grabbed her around the waist. She was a tiny thing, almost 5’1’’ and small for that. I could lift her with just my hands tightly grabbing my hips, but I couldn’t hold her aloft, just spin her enough to sit her down on the table’s edge. I was going to break the kiss but she kept fighting back. Tiffany made me feel like a God.

“Um, are we just going to watch them?” Whitney asked from behind me. I started pulling at Tiffany’s shirt. It seemed the only way to get her parasite lips off of my tongue.

“It’s never just watch,” Courtney was saying as I turned from Tiffany’s green clad tits, “Always join in.”

Courtney had collected Raena and had her hands under Raena’s shirt. Tiffany hopped up and was kissing my neck, jaw and ear. I reached out for Whitney.

I had learned that I loved black women. I loved beautiful skin and Whitney’s was gorgeous. She stood in the doorway, wearing boring office clothes, but she took my hand, with a dark maroon color on her sharp fingernails and slowly came to join Tiffany and me.

“Get naked.” I demanded of Whitney but all the girls took it to heart. Tiffany dropped her bra behind her and wiggled out of her jeans. I grabbed her panties and dragged them over her knees. She pulled her socks off with her toes. Raena threw her shirt and it landed right behind Tiffany’s ass. Courtney dragged down Raena’s shorts. Whitney kept her left hand in mine as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her legs. She had on pantyhose over a red French cut panties. I grinned and stopped her from rolling down the pantyhose. I pulled her to me. I kissed her hard.

Another different woman, another different kiss. She was a follower, ready to receive and eager to please but she didn’t push back, didn’t move without direction. I started with one hand unbuttoning her top. Most were already slightly open, she was ready for me. Tiffany’s hand joined mine as we pulled back and opened her up the rest of the way.

“What are we--” Whitney started to ask, looking into Tiffany’s eyes with terrible trepidation. I interrupted her with the tear of her hose. I was giving myself a treat. I twisted her pushed her back against the table.

“Hop up,” Tiffany had to instruct her as she brushed aside Whitney’s hair, “Hop up.”

Whitney’s butt landed on the edge of the table as I hurried out of my jeans. I looked around the room. Courtney had Raena’s cheeks in her hands and was dragging the littler blonde into her pussy. I grinned. Raena had been a well-trained pussy eater. I know Tiffany liked her a lot. I watched Tiffany crawl up onto the table. I ran my hand down the curve of her ass and felt the moisture beading on her cunt. This girl was sex made flesh.

Whitney was my target now. I ripped her hose open making a big hole in her crotch. I ran my fingers over her sex. She wasn’t nearly as ready as Tiffany.

“I was hoping I could just rip my way in but these are still in the way,” I grinned into her face and her smile flickered and faltered.

“I’m sorry,” She hoped.

“Don’t be sorry,” I said, “Just know the next time you wear pantyhose, I’ll want to do this right.”

I started tugging the shredded mess and her panties down her legs. Tiffany knelt over Whitney and they kissed. Tiffany kissed girls way different from me. It was fun to watch but it was clear Tiffany was getting frustrated by Whitney’s ripostes.

“Lick me you worthless skank!” Courtney bellowed.

“I’m sorry, just give me a second, please,” Raena scrambled back and was trying to take deep breaths.

“Get back in there, Rae,” Tiffany pointed at Courtney’s legs, “You know we don’t leave each other wanting.”

“We don’t?” Whitney turned to me.

“Never,” I nodded. Whitney turned to Tiffany again. I cranked her knees open and made sure Whitney’s ass was on the lip of the table. I had my cock out. I turned to Raena. She held up a finger and took another couple deep breaths, “Are you OK?”

“Yeah,” She nodded, “I think it’s over.”

Raena’s eyes smoldered at me and then turned to Courtney. “Race you, Wizard. I bet I can get off Courtney before you can get off Whitney.”

“Never,” I laughed. Whitney was leaning crooked and Tiffany was holding Whitney’s head to her breasts, “Tiff?”

“She’s too gentle,” Tiffany moaned. I slapped Whitney on the thigh. She jumped off of the teenager and stared at me.

“Make her feel it,” I leaned in and whispered at Whitney’s ear.

“I will,” She nodded, her voice sounded steadier, sexier. I grabbed my dick and found her cunt. I drove into her.

There was liberation in sex. I hadn’t know it in high school. We weren’t a match. I was abjectly enslaved to Janine in college. The frenzied fooling around and puppy dog following. I hadn’t any idea how to let go of my own shit and enjoy myself. That one girl, a few years later, that was freedom. Freedom like I could find with any woman now. No limits, no hesitations, no problems, no unhappy parties.

“Holy shit!” Whitney whispered as I fucked her. Tiffany was rubbing around us, teasing Whitney’s clit and guiding her teeth back onto Tiffany’s breasts. Muffled shrieks and happy groans echoed and rippled on Tiffany’s skin. I used Tiffany’s calf and Whitney’s left hand as my hand holds. The table was bolted down to the floor and yet it still yawned against it’s braces.

“Lick Rae-Rae, lick me,” Courtney cooed, “Matthew, you got to get this girl to teach Melody.”

“Oh,” I chuckled, “Who should Raena be learning from?”

“Robin,” Courtney gleefully suggested.

“Ah, no fair, she’s gay!” Tiffany grumbled. I leaned in and kissed her. She giggled at first, always high and somehow on a trigger. She shook and settled herself climbing back in.

“Robin doesn’t pull away!” Courtney moaned, “C’mon, Matthew’s going to win.”

“He should win,” Tiffany turned from me. I squeezed her muscle with a smile.

“I want a real competition,” I grinned, “Get her off, Raena.”

“I--” Raena nodded, swallowed and drove back in.

“That is so good!” Courtney agreed.

I was smiling. Fuck though, I didn’t have Sara and I didn’t have Melody. I was going to burn out too early. Raena would jump at the opportunity to be my little cock resurrector. Tiffany ... I think I’d ruin something about her if I didn’t let her take her own journey into the sex. I just didn’t mind making sure it was me she discovered things with.

“What are you thinking about?” Tiffany caught my stare. It helped me hold back. Whitney’s cunt was silk and fire. I loved it.

“I was thinking about you,” I explained and kissed her lightly.

“Oh my God!” She grinned.

“Oh my God!” Courtney snarled, “What the fuck Raena?”

Courtney King - Monday, July 27th, 2015

“Gross!” I pushed Raena away from me, “You just threw up in my cunt! Matthew!”

“What’s wrong?” Matthew pushed Whitney off of himself and onto the floor. He scurried over to me as I was wiping the half digested bagel of my thighs, “Raena are you OK?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to--” The little blonde skank was looking green. I wanted to slap her. I was trying to get the skirt around my waist off without dragging it through the mess.

“It’s OK, sweetheart, It’s OK,” He was brushing back her hair and leaning his forehead against hers. Whitney, dazed and half fucked, put her hand on my shoulder.

“C’mon, I’ll take you to get cleaned up.” She promised and led me out of the room. Tiffany waited. Her breasts covered in Whitney’s bite marks. I blew her a kiss, she blew me a raspberry. I liked her. She was good enough to be one of us.

We rushed past the front room once Whitney saw that Olive was alone at the reception desk. The washroom was on the other side of the break room, right next to the office with the nameplate Nadine Donaldson. Another bitch I’d yet to see. We were going to have to do something for dick. I liked Matthew’s butt spreading eight inches, rounded up, over thirty girls was going to leave us short.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.