Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 14

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly closed the front door and walked naked through her living room. Stepping out on her back porch, she walked through the gate, and over to Mr. Howard’s house. Stepping into his kitchen, she heard soft talking and noises coming from his living room.

Mr. Howard was on the couch with Emily slowly riding his cock. They both smiled lovingly at her as she came in. Lilly grinned back, admiring their juicy coupling, and said, “You guys look so beautiful and sexy together.” Stepping closer, she kissed him deeply for a few seconds, then did the same to Emily.

Finishing the kiss, she moved her lips down and sucked on Emily’s nipples, and used a finger to rub her clit, causing her to arch her back and moan. Mr. Howard picked up his pace, as his cock slid in and out of his daughter, and a few seconds later they both grunted as they came together. Lilly kissed them both on their foreheads as they relaxed against each other, then sat on the couch and wrapped her arms around them in a big hug. With her naked body laying against them, she said, “How are my two favorite people doing this evening?”

Emily responded, “Me and Daddy are doing great! He’s been making me feel incredible and loved, and says I can start sleeping with him! We’ll be able to snuggle all night long!”

Lilly reached up and kissed Emily on the lips again, “That sounds amazing, Emily. Your daddy is the best!” She then kissed Mr. Howard and continued to hug them both.

Mr. Howard said, “Thanks, Lilly. You are pretty amazing yourself! How was your cheerleading tryouts?”

“It didn’t go quite as planned,” Lilly laughed, “I ended up getting on the football team instead!”

Emily and Mr. Howard both exclaimed, “What!?”

“Yeah, come to find out I’m a fast runner and can throw a football really far. I seem to be especially good at lots of things all of a sudden. I read the football rulebook and looked over their playbook, then practiced with them. They seemed to really want me on the team, so I called my mom, and she said it was okay if I wanted to do it.”

Mr. Howard replied, “Wow! That’s a big deal. What do all the guys think about you getting on the team?”

“They are so nice, and treat me like a little sister. I’ve never played a sport before, but football seems like a lot of fun. I’m super happy!”

Emily hugged her, “That sounds cool, but aren’t you afraid you might get hurt or something? I’ve seen some of those football players, and they’re huge.”

Hugging her back, Lilly replied, “Nah, I’ll be okay. I’m a lot tougher than I look.” She laughed and made a muscle with her free arm.

They talked and joked a while longer, and Lilly finally said, “Well, I need to get back home and do some work tonight, but wanted to come over and see you guys for a bit and tell you the news.”

Lilly gave Mr. Howard and Emily another big kiss and hug, radiating her love, then told them to be ready for another surprise breakfast in the morning. Waving goodbye, she went back to her house to do some research.

Once home, she got on the Internet and looked at every law site she could find. Finally, she came across and read several comprehensive legal books. Bringing up Google Docs, she drafted a nine-page waiver full of legalese. It absolved everyone from any harm that could come to her from playing on the football team, and made a good case allowing her to use the same locker rooms with her other teammates. She printed out multiple copies and put them in a folder to take to school.

There was a half an hour before her mom would be home, so Lilly went around the house and made sure everything was still clean and tidy.

When her mom arrived, Lilly went over her day, showed her the waiver, and asked her to go to school with her in the morning to sign it and turn it in. They both talked and joked for a while as Lilly pampered her mom with her incredible massaging skills. Lilly ended up carrying her snoozing mother to her bed again, then spent several hours on the Internet, doing some more detailed football research and reading anything else she found interesting.

Continuing to investigate the Internet, it was already after 4 AM before Lilly finally noticed the time. She wasn’t tired, so after having a quick shower, she went to the kitchen and started working on breakfast for her three favorite people.


I awoke to my usual morning wood, but today it was sheathed in a velvety warm tunnel. I went to bed with my daughter last night snuggled up next to me. As we were drifting off to sleep, she repositioned herself putting one leg over mine, and slipping my cock into her warm slippery snatch. Sometime during the night, I remember waking up with a hardon, and quickly blasting a load into her before falling asleep again.

Now the clock was showing 5:57AM. I stretched over and turned off the alarm before it went off, then slowly started pumping my cock into my daughter. It wasn’t long before I heard her say, “Mmmmm. Morning, Daddy. This is so much better than an alarm.” She then started matching my strokes, and before too long we both exploded with mutual orgasms.

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, “Love ya, Pumpkin. How was your sleep last night?”

She reached up and grabbed my head, pulling me down into a tremendous kiss, “It was better than anything ever! I felt so warm and loved all night long.”

“Me too, Honey. You ready to get up? Let me carry my Princess to her throne!” She laughed as I scooped her up and took her into the bathroom. Sitting her on the toilet, I saw a long rope of cum slip out of her sloppy snatch into the bowl, as she started to pee. I kissed her on top of her head and then turned on the shower to let it warm up. She flushed and gave me a big hug, then we both stepped in and got cleaned up, ready to start our morning.

As we were getting ready to get out, we both brought our noses up, marveling at an unknown but mouthwatering smell. Pulling the curtain back we saw Lilly standing there, looking like a miniature cheerleader in her miniskirt and tight top. She gave Emily a huge lip lock and handed her a towel, then pulled me down for the same treatment, and said, “Good morning you guys! Hope you’re hungry and ready to start another beautiful day.”

Emily had finished towel drying her hair, and said, “You bet Lilly! I can’t wait to try what you made today, it smells delicious.”

Lilly looked down at my daughter’s puffy snatch, then grabbed her around the waist and effortlessly lifted Emily off the floor, sitting her on the bathroom counter. Pushing her legs up, and spreading them for easy access, she said, “Hmmm, something looks tasty down here. Did you get a big cream filling this morning from your daddy?”

Emily nodded while staring into Lilly’s eyes. Lilly kept eye contact with her, as she leaned over bringing her head down towards the puffy cunt on the counter. She put her lips on my daughter’s snatch and lifted her own miniskirt up, exposing her hairless pussy in my direction. Lilly pushed gently on Emily’s lower abdomen with her hand, then used her tongue to slurp out the cum that came oozing out of my daughter’s cunny. Licking her clean, Lilly shook her butt at me, then latched her lips onto Emily’s clit and started sucking it.

I stepped up to Lilly and slid my cock into her hot depths in a single stroke. Her pussy was moist and ready, and I felt her muscles gripping me as I thrust into her depths. I swear Lilly is some kind of prodigy with her pussy, as it wasn’t 15 seconds before it somehow coaxed a massive load from deep within my balls. I grunted as her cervix worked on my cock, sucking on it and relieving me of multiple bursts of my baby gravy.

As I was busting a nut inside of Lilly, I heard my daughter squeal as she grabbed Lilly’s head and held it against her pussy, squirming in orgasm from Lilly’s tongue gymnastics on her clit. Finally, she let go and leaned back against the mirror panting. Lilly raised her head and kissed her mouth deeply, then said, “Thanks for breakfast, Emily. It was delicious.”

Lilly turned around to me, and my cock popped out of her cunt. She bent down and took it into her mouth and swallowed it completely down her throat. Then, closing her lips tightly around its base, slid back off of it, drawing out the last of the cum still in my urethra. After making a smacking noise, she pulled me down and kissed my neck, then let go, and said, “Thanks for filling me up too, Mr. Howard. You’re the best!” She then gave me a big hug, squeezing me tightly.

Backing up, she looked at us, smiling brightly, “I love you guys! Get dried off and come try my breakfast! Hurry!!” She took off out of the room, and I soon heard dishes being placed on the table as she started serving up our morning meal.

Emily and I finished drying off and wrapped towels around ourselves. In the kitchen, we enjoyed another spectacular breakfast, and chatted about school and what we had planned for the day. Lilly said she needed to go in early with her mom to drop off some forms at the office, and offered Emily a ride with them. Giving us both a kiss, she told Emily to come on over when she was ready, then went back to her house to spend some time with her mom.

It was a little after 7AM when Emily and I were done getting dressed and ready. She had her book bag in hand and gave me a big kiss before heading out the back door. I waved and told her to have a great day as she walked over to Lilly’s.


Arriving at school. Emily went to her homeroom, and Lilly took her mom to the office. Walking up to Mrs. Thomas, her favorite secretary, Lilly explained she had some papers she needed notarized with her mom’s signature. A couple of the staff in the office, including Mrs. Thomas, were notaries -- able to stamp and sign as a witness, her mother’s name on multiple copies of the waiver she’d created.

After getting the papers notarized, Lilly had planned to schedule a meeting with the school administrator and the coach, but ended up seeing them both come out of a closed office. The coach saw her and said, “Speak of the devil, there’s Lilly now!”

The coach had been talking to the superintendent, Mr. Rice, about her being on the team and what an incredible asset she would be.

Lilly presented herself with a firm handshake and introduced her mom to them both. They spent almost an hour talking and going over things in Mr. Rice’s office. The coach had some practice footage on an iPad from yesterday showing what Lilly could do on the field. Lilly brought out her waiver and explained it to everyone, then gave it to the superintendent to have the school lawyers go over. He called in a secretary to scan it and send it to the school law counsel.

Lilly noticed the time, and asked if she could call her first-period teacher, and let her know she was not going to make it to class. She quickly dialed the internal number from memory and spoke to Mrs. Phillips, apologizing, saying she was in a meeting at the office and wouldn’t make it to class.

While Lilly talked to her English teacher, and the coach to her mom, Mr. Rice had started looking over Lilly’s records on the computer. He was surprised to see she’d been at his campus for less than a week, but already had multiple notes in her file from every one of her teachers. All of them gave her praises, gushing about how incredible she was doing in class and how helpful she was to other students.

Mr. Rice talked to Lilly about what he read in her file, and she said she just really enjoyed school, loved her classes and found them to be easy and fun. She mentioned she had read and memorized all of her textbooks and liked to help others in class when she was allowed.

Hearing Lilly talk about memorizing all her books, ended up with a demonstration. Mr. Rice grabbed a random one off of his shelf and handed it to her. She flipped through the 300+ pages while she was still talking to them, and gave it back after 30 seconds. They all took turns picking a page and having Lilly recite what was on it. She even went on to explain what a few of the chapters meant.

Everyone in the room was amazed by her display, and she had been unconsciously using her NLP powers as she talked with them all throughout the meeting. So by the time the conference was over, everyone in the room hung on her every word, and completely trusted her.

With the gathering over, Lilly thanked the coach and the superintendent and shook their hands again. They all walked out of the office, and Lilly hugged and thanked her mom for bringing her to school and being in the meeting. After her mom left, Lilly grabbed her uniform bag sitting by the secretary’s desk, and asked the coach what to do with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.