Working With What We Have
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly and I cuddled on the couch for quite a while, just enjoying each other. She described her visit to Gloria’s house and how cool it was to ride in a limo. Talking about her day at school, she surprised me and began chattering in a foreign tongue. Seeing my look of cluelessness, she took pity on me and recounted her Spanish class experience - speaking English this time. Lilly told me her teacher was muy impresionado with her.

Hearing her tell about the day she had was astonishing, and I told her so. She looked so cute blushing back at me, and I couldn’t resist giving her a squeeze, telling her again how much I loved her. Before long we decided it was time to get dressed so she could get back home. With another hug and kiss, Lilly took off out the door.

The rest of the night I finished up a few projects on the computer, finally going to bed about midnight.


The alarm went off at 8:30 a.m. and I awoke dreaming of Lilly. I lay in bed for several minutes, thinking about how much I loved her, and how incredibly hot the sex was. I also began having un-fatherly thoughts about my daughter, Emily. They seemed completely natural and normal to me, and I don’t know why I never considered her sexy before.

I knew Emily loved me, but wondered if she felt the same as I do for her? Also, how would she handle Lilly and my relationship?

Then, like a lightning flash out of nowhere, an image of the Hypno Drug in the refrigerator popped into my head. It could help smooth over problems. Hmmm ... Would it be wrong to do that? No, my thoughts urged me on, telling me it was a great idea. Weird.

My plans for today were pretty mundane, picking up groceries and shopping for other items needed around the house. I also planned to stop by one of my favorite restaurants. It was in one of the seedier areas of town but had the best stir fry I’d ever had.

After goofing off most of the morning, I eventually had breakfast, then showered, shaved and got dressed for the day. Putting my shoes on, I was just fixing to head out the door, when my cell phone rang. Checking the caller ID, it was my ex-wife. Crap, I wonder what this is all about?

Pressing the answer button on my phone, she began informing me that the lawyers had got all the custody papers and legal work done early. Then, dropping a bomb on me, said she’d purchased a ticket for Emily to fly down this morning. In fact, my daughter would be leaving New York in about 2 hours. I was given the arrival time of Emily’s flight and other pertinent information needed, and expected to pick her up at the airport this afternoon.

It was just like my ex to do something like this, without asking my opinion or informing me first. Like how she’d enrolled Emily in that private all-girls school after our divorce. It caused my daughter to lead a very sheltered life, but there was nothing I could do about it. She had full custody and asshole lawyers backing her up.

Hanging up, I was a little overwhelmed, but grateful to be seeing my daughter soon, and having her back in my life again. Grabbing my keys and heading out the door, I should have time to bring groceries back and get them put away, before going to the airport to pick Emily up.


Lilly was enjoying her second day of high school. The lessons were fun, and she spent lunch talking to friends and even made several new ones before it was time to go back to class.

During science, everyone got split up into pairs, to do lab experiments. Lilly got grouped with an 11th-grade football player. The black slim and fast 5’ 10” running back was a superstar of the team.

They both went to their designated science station, located along the back wall. Behind the tall lab desk, he stuck out his hand, “Hi, I’m Bo Hendrix. Thanks for being my lab partner.” Quickly eyeing her, he continued, “Damn! You’re a cute little thing.”

Lilly grabbed him around the waist in a hug, pulling herself close and looking up at him, “Thanks, Bo. You’re pretty hunky too! I’m Lilly Williams.” Stepping to his side, she left an arm around his waist, “This should be sooo much fun, I’ve read about all the stuff we get to do this year. Are you ready to blow stuff up with me?” she smiled.

He reached his arm around her and pulled her close and chuckled, “Well, let’s hope we can do better than that. I need a good grade in this class. I don’t think an explosion will help.”

They proceeded setting up the experiment to run various tests. Lilly was constantly touching him, as she explained things happening in the beakers and pointing out stuff she observed. He often stood behind her, and she would back her butt up to his crotch as they talked and took notes.

Bo was feeling cocky and horny, loving the attention this beautiful little white girl was giving him. She looked so out of place, like someone’s kid sister had snuck into class. She seemed so nerdy but smoking hot.

During one of these times she backed up to him, he felt extra bold, and reached his hand down, putting it on her leg and running it up under her miniskirt. Expecting her to slap it away, he got an astonishing surprise instead, when he touched a soaking bare snatch.

She didn’t protest and even seemed to lean back against him more, so he ran his fingers through her damp slit, before rubbing her clit a few times. Putting his lips close to her ear, he said, “Lilly, did you forget your panties today?”

Reaching her hand back, she ran it along the leg of his pants, where a bulge had formed, and whispered back, “I don’t like wearing them. Does that make me a bad girl?”

Quietly laughing, he gave her a quick hug around the shoulder, “No that makes you a very good girl, Lilly. Hey, you wanna meet up after school and hang out for a while? Maybe do some more private experiments?”

Lilly bobbed her head up and down excitedly, “That sounds neat! I like science. Let me have your number, and I’ll check with my mom to see if she’ll let me go. Can you give me a ride back home afterward?”

“Sure thing! I can give you a lift to wherever you need.”

Lilly called her mom on the way to the next class, saying there was an after-school science research project she wanted to work on. Her mom finally said it was okay after Lilly pleaded for a bit.

Texting Bo, Lilly let him know she could meet him after school. He told her where he was parked and said he would see her soon.

After school, Lilly went out to the lot and saw Bo in his car. She climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up. Her miniskirt rode up quite a bit as she set down, and Bo noticed her slippery slit was on display.

Pulling out of the school parking lot, he reached over and started rubbing her juicy snatch. She ran her hand along his growing erection and squirmed as his fingers worked their way inside her. He took her to his house about 2 miles from school. His parents wouldn’t be back from work until after 5.

Arriving at his home, they went inside. As soon as he closed the door, she pulled him down and kissed him deeply. Picking her up, he carried her into his room and dumped her on his bed. She giggled, then looked at his tented trousers, pointing, “Wow, Bo! Your thingy is all bulgy in your pants. I liked it when you touched me between my legs with your finger. It’s got me really wet, and I think I’m ready to go a little further, if you want.” Smiling up shyly, she slowly removed her skirt and top, then spread her legs.

On the drive over Bo’s cock had grown hard as steel, and there was even a dark stain down the leg of his pants where precum had leaked out.

Admiring this naked beauty on his bed, he couldn’t believe his luck. Asking her out during science class, he figured she was just a cute tease, but hoped she might at least make out for a while before calling a stop to things. She looked way too young and innocent to be having sex, though. “Umm. Lilly, how old are you? Did you skip some grades or something? I don’t want to hurt you.”

Rubbing her slippery clit, Lilly looked up at him, “Yeah, I’m still pretty small, but I am 14. I play with myself sometimes and don’t have a hymen anymore, so it shouldn’t hurt.” She stuck her middle finger deep inside her cunt.

He groaned, watching her, then jerked down his pants and reached into his nightstand to grab a condom, “Okay, Lilly. We’ll be careful and go slow. I want you to enjoy it.”

He ripped the package open, and started to put it on over his shaft. Lilly placed her hand on his, and said, “Can we try it for a little while without that thingy on? It’ll be okay, as long as we don’t get too carried away.”

Considering her request, he stopped rolling the condom down, “Doin’ it bareback with ya is pretty temptin’, Lilly.”

Looking up at him, she nodded her head slowly up and down, “Yeah, I want to feel it without the rubber. Please, Bo.

Bo reluctantly pulled it off, then guided his cock up and down her snatch, gathering their slippery juices. As he began slowly sliding into her hot pussy, he asked, “Are you sure it’s safe to do this? You on the pill or somethin’?”

Oooohh. That feels really good. Nah, I not on any birth control yet. I think it’s pretty rare for little girls to get pregnant anyway. Besides, I trust you. Can you push it in deeper?”

Hearing her say she was so young and unprotected, made his black dick flex and grow even larger. He started stroking it into her deeper, watching her face for any signs of distress, and finally hit bottom as he kept pounding her.

She reached her legs around his butt, pulling him in deeper. His cock popped through her cervix into her womb, and his balls now rested against her dripping pussy.

“Oh God, Bo, that feels amazing,” Lilly sighed.

“Jesus, Lilly. You’re so tight. Are you still doing okay?” He asked as he resumed his strokes into her.

Her eyes were partially closed, and a big smile was on her face, “Yeah, Bo. This is wonderful! Thanks for making it feel so good.”

After a few minutes more of deep stroking her, he felt his balls tightening up, “Oh, Shiiit, Lilly. I gotta pull it out, I’m gonna cum.”

“Please don’t stop yet, Bo. I’m so close. Your big black thingy feels so good, much better than my finger does. A tiny bit of cum should be okay. Please!

Hearing her say this, he was unable to stop himself, letting loose with a small squirt of sperm deep inside her. He tried to pull out, to blow the rest of his load on her stomach, but her legs were tightly wrapped around his butt holding him.

After his first spurt into her womb, Lilly had started cumming herself and pulled him even further inside. Feeling her pussy convulsing around his dick, his balls began unloading. Rope after rope of his sticky spunk blasted into her warm womb.

His cock stayed stuffed to the hilt inside her, and feeling the hot gooey sperm surrounding it, he couldn’t help but try and push in deeper. The warmth and slipperiness he felt around his rod, caused a couple of more involuntary spasms from his balls, releasing additional cum into her frothy snatch.

Looking down at her angelic face, she appeared to be passed out, and he was afraid to move. After several seconds he saw her begin smiling, then her big beautiful eyes opened, looking up at him, “That was incredible Bo! It feels much warmer and squishier inside my tummy than when I play with myself. Thank you.”

“Damn, Lilly ... I’ve never felt anything that good before. I’ve always worn condoms in the past.” He pulled his semi-rigid cock out, a bit concerned over cumming in her. They both looked down at their coupling.

Lilly ran her finger through her wet snatch, “Well, you don’t have to worry about using condoms with me. As long as we’re careful, I’m probably still too young to get pregnant. Anyway, you didn’t cum much inside me, I don’t think?“ She showed him her slippery finger before sucking it clean, and there wasn’t much on it.

Bo was very surprised that his spunk wasn’t running out of her at this point, but just went along with her, “You bet, Lilly. I uh, must have stopped just in time.”

Looking down, he noticed a bit of sperm leaking out of the tip of his cock. Grabbing the bottom of it, he pulled up slowly, causing a large rope of jizz to be squeezed up. It oozed out, entirely coating the crown of his black cock in a thick milky layer of spunk.

Lilly stared at his cream coated chocolate rod with wide eyes, “Wow, Bo. I’m sure glad you didn’t shoot that inside me. That much would have been risky for sure, but it’s all safe now. I think it stops being able to make babies if it comes in contact with air.”

He shook his head slowly in agreement, “Yeah. I think I read that somewhere, Lilly. And, I bet it will be extra slippery now. Wanna try it and see?”

She bobbed her head up and down, “Sure! Here, I’ll make it easier to go in.”

Bo groaned, watching her spread her wet pussy lips open wide with her fingers. His cock was quickly growing stiff again, and he stuffed the goopy member back into her waiting snatch.

Lilly’s eyes grew large, and she smiled, “Hey! You’re right, the creamy stuff makes it feel even better. That was a great idea, Bo. Ooh, wow! You’re getting really hard again. Goody!

Bo started picking up speed, bumping her cervix as he pumped into her, “Oh, God, Lilly. You are one hot, naughty-little-white-girl.”

Beaming back at him, she wrapped her legs around his butt again, pulling him firmly against her steamy snatch. His cock popped into her womb, and he felt the warmth of his previous batch of baby batter envelop the tip of his penis. His eyes closed as her muscles pulsated along his shaft. Gripping her ass cheeks, he pulled himself in as deep as he could, before blasting what was left in his nuts into her. Lilly moaned, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she came again too.

Bo barely had the strength to reach down and scoop her up. Holding her gently against his crotch while turning around, he plopped down on the bed with her on top of him.

They both snoozed for several minutes, and his cock had shrunk and slipped out of her. Lilly opened her eyes and looked at his peaceful face. Scooting up, she kissed his neck, and finally, his lips, “Wake up sleepyhead. I fell asleep again for a little bit, and I guess you did too.” She blushed and said.

Bo had a lazy smile on his face, “Yeah, we sure did. That was INCREDIBLE, Lilly.

She beamed at his praises, and hugged him tightly, “You were AWESOME too, Bo. I’m glad you were looking out for me, and being careful. It felt really good, I liked having you inside me a whole BUNCH!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.