Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 9

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly arrived at the English classroom and acquainted herself with the teacher, Mrs. Phillips. After assigning a textbook and quickly introducing her to the rest of the class, she pointed to some open desks, telling Lilly to feel free to sit anywhere.

Since there were only 10 minutes left in class, Mrs. Phillip said she could spend the remaining time looking over the book, to get an idea of the lessons they were working on. Lilly took a seat and opened the English textbook. Perusing through the pages, she was finished reading it in less than two minutes.

Looking at the clock, Lilly saw there were still 7 minutes until class was over. Checking out a few people around her, she noticed they were working on a review at the back of Chapter 12. Getting out her notebook and pen, Lilly started on the 25 questions. Her pen was in continuous motion, and five minutes later she had completed the assignment and was looking over the two pages of answers she had written.

The bell rang, and Mrs. Phillips said, “Everyone, don’t forget to hand in your review assignment before you leave.”

After gathering up their stuff, students were putting their work in a tray on Mrs. Phillip’s desk as they went out the door. Lilly came up last, stapled her papers together and started to put them on the pile.

Mrs. Phillips, seeing this said, “What have you got there, Lilly?”

Lilly handed her the pages, “I noticed you had the class working on the lessons in the back of Chapter 12. I didn’t want to get further behind, so I did it too. I hope that’s okay.”

Mrs. Phillips looked at the work Lilly handed her. The pages contained beautifully written answers to the 25 review questions. Looking up from them, she nodded slowly, “Um ... Sure, Lilly. That is perfectly fine.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Phillips. See you tomorrow!” Lilly said as she ran out the door.

The hallways were packed with teenagers bumping and shoving their way to their next classes. Lilly stepped right into the horde, humming and enjoying her first day so far. The flowing river of students never even touched her as she weaved and bobbed through them.

Arriving at math, she introduced herself to the teacher, Mr. King. After getting her textbook, she sat down to watch other students come in. Lilly waved when she saw Gloria, the girl whos purse she saved at the mall over the weekend, enter the room. Gloria waved back real big, then ran over, giving Lilly a quick hug before sitting in the seat next to her.

After everyone had entered and settled down, the teacher introduced Lilly to the other students, welcoming her to the class. Then he started writing formulas on the board, explaining each of them before he added a new one. While the rest of the kids took notes, Lilly flipped through the entire math book. She then put it in her bag and got out her notebook and pen.

The teacher showed a few problems with examples, then told everyone to turn to page 127 and do the end of chapter exercise questions. The class worked, while he erased a large area on the board, then wrote out a long, complicated equation.

Lilly’s math book was still in her bag, but she could see the questions clearly in her mind and was writing out answers to the 35 problems he’d assigned. She was already working on number 25 when the teacher got done writing.

The problem on the board was for extra credit. Mr. King told the class they could copy it down, and work on it in their spare time if they wanted to. The first person who got the right answer would get an extra 10 points added to their upcoming test.

Lilly raised her hand, and the math teacher asked, “Yes, Lilly. Do you have a question?”

“No, Mr. King. I have the answer to your equation. It’s 234 degrees.”

Mr. King was astonished. He didn’t expect an answer to the intricate problem until possibly tomorrow. He said, “Uhh. Yeah. That is correct, Lilly. Can you come up here and show the class how you got that answer?”

“Sure, Mr. King!” Lilly said, jumping up and hurrying to the front. She held the entire classroom in rapt attention as she wrote and illustrated on the board. The explanation was top-notch, but her perkiness, tight top, and miniskirt helped a lot too.

After she finished with her little presentation, Mr. King clapped saying, “Bravo, Lilly! I’ll have to watch it, or you’re gonna take my job.”

In the back of the class, one boy yelled out, “Yes, please!!!” The whole room broke out laughing.

Mr. King got the class settled back down as Lilly went to her desk. Gloria whispered to her, “Wow! Are you a genius or something?”

Lilly giggled, “I don’t think so.”

“Then how did you figure out that problem on the board?”

Lilly shrugged her shoulders, “It was easy. The formulas and ideas were in the math textbook. I read it during the beginning of class.”

Gloria smiled and placed her hand on Lilly’s forearm, “Well, it looks like I have my new math tutor. I won’t have to have my nerdy big brother help me anymore. I got my very own Lilly now!”

Smiling back, Lilly placed her hand over Gloria’s and rubbed the back of it gently, “That sounds great Gloria. I would love to help you.”

Blushing, Gloria said, “Thanks, Lilly.” They parted and went back to doing their classwork.

Talking as they both got up to leave the math room after the period ended, they discovered they had the next class and one other in the afternoon together.

During lunch, Gloria invited Lilly to come over to her house some afternoon soon. She said she needed help with both math and Spanish, and wanted Lilly to be her tutor. Apparently, Lilly could hold a conversation with the teacher, Mr. Ramirez, in almost perfect Spanish by the end of class.

Lilly questioned how she would be able to get home. Gloria said she rode to and from school in a limo, and her driver, Frank, could take Lilly home whenever she was ready to go.

Lilly called her mom to ask if she could go over to Gloria’s to help her study. Eventually talking her into it, she made Lilly promise to call her the moment she got home. Telling her thanks and hanging up, she looked up excitedly at Gloria, “Mom said yes!! I can come over today if you want me to.”

Letting out a happy cry of joy, Gloria said that would be fabulous. They spent the rest of lunch talking to Gloria’s other friends around the table.

The rest of Lilly’s day went great, and she had fun in every class and was excited about going over to Gloria’s. After the last bell of the day, she met her out front, and they walked over to where the limo was parked.

The driver opened the back door for them as they walked up. Gloria climbed inside. Lilly put her book bag in the car, then stepped up to him and said, “You must be Frank.” Lilly wrapped her arms around his waist in a big hug, “Thanks for driving us.” She then turned and climbed into the limo.

As Lilly was getting in, she bent way over. Frank thought his eyes must be deceiving him, as he swore she didn’t have any panties on under her short skirt. Shaking his head, he closed their door and got in the front and started the drive to the VanSwift residence.

After arriving at the house, Gloria led Lilly on a small tour of the large dwelling. Ten minutes later they finished up, ending in the kitchen, where they were going to get drinks before heading up to study.

Upon hearing them come in the room, a boy turned around from the open refrigerator and pointed, “It’s you!! You saved me today! Sis, this girl kept me from getting pummeled by Richard Donaldson.”

Lilly walked over and wrapped her arms around the scrawny 17-year-old, embracing him. He stood completely still, looking very nervous as she said, “Hello again, Tony. I’m Lilly. I’m glad I got there in time to help you. Are you okay?”

Tony stood there in shock, never having a beautiful girl hug him like this before.

Gloria spoke up, “Lilly, my brother may be a bit tongue-tied. He isn’t very popular with the girls. He can’t seem to talk to them.”

Lilly squeezed him a little harder, “I’m sorry to hear that, Tony.” She pulled him down and gave him a big kiss on the lips; then hip bumped him as she said, “Tony, don’t be scared of us girls. You just need more confidence, and you will be talking our ears off before long.”

He squeaked out a little, “ok... “, as he looked down at the ground.

Gloria questioned, “So what happened with Richard at school today? I know he has been a real asshole for years.”

Finally finding his voice, Tony answered, “Well, I ended up crashing into him, when I was running to my locker to get something I’d forgotten. He had knocked all of my books out of my hands, and was fixing to punch me in the face, when Lilly showed up out of nowhere and stopped him. She somehow calmed him down, and I saw them walking away when I took off.”

Gloria exclaimed, “Holy shit, Lilly! What did you do? He seems crazy to me and always so mean. Everyone is scared of him.”

Lilly shrugged, “I just took him somewhere quiet, and we talked for a while. He ended up filling me in with a huge batch of his problems. Helping him get rid of them, and discussing how to keep them from building up in the future should make a big difference.” Lilly said, as she unconsciously ran her hands over her stomach.

Tony shook his head in agreement, “Well, whatever you did, he seems like an entirely different guy. During lunch, he came up and said he was so sorry for getting angry at me, and wanted to be a friend. I saw him apologizing to a bunch of different people, and he seemed very sincere.”

Lilly walked back up to Tony, wrapping an arm around his waist, “That’s great to hear. Yes, he really should be a better person now. Don’t be afraid of him anymore. He wasn’t kidding about being a friend. He and I talked, and he truly misses having friends. Now that he knows how to fix his own problems, he should be a lot easier to be around.”

Letting go of Tony, Lilly announced, “Well, Gloria and I better get up to her room and get to work. My mom will freak out if I get home too late. See ya later!”

They studied in Gloria’s room for almost two hours. Lilly was a fantastic teacher, and Gloria was finally starting to understand math. Both girls were sitting next to each other on the floor, with their backs against Gloria’s bed, facing the open door. Lilly had a book resting on her knees, explaining how to work a problem. This position gave quite a view of Lilly’s naked pussy to the doorway as they went over lessons.

Tony had got bored watching TV on the big screen in the den and was heading to his room. Walking by his sister’s on the way there, he looked in and was fixing to wave hello, when his eyes locked on Lilly’s exposed vagina. Quickly, he turned and hurried away, with the sight of a beautiful hairless beaver burnt into his brain.

A few minutes later, Lilly mentioned she needed to go home soon, bringing the study session to an end. Gloria hugged Lilly and thanked her profusely for the help, then handed her a card. “Call this number and Frank will bring the car around. He can be ready in about 5 minutes. I’m feeling all icky from school today anyway. I didn’t get a chance to shower after gym, so I’m ready to take one now. Hope you can come back soon and help me with Spanish. Thanks again for being the best friend ever.” She hugged Lilly one last time, before walking towards her bathroom.

Lilly stepped outside of Gloria’s bedroom, fixing to dial Frank’s number when her sensitive ears picked up a strange fapping noise coming from down the hall.

Walking towards the odd sound, she finally stopped at a closed door. Discreetly opening it, she looked in and saw Tony on his bed with his eyes closed. His hand was quickly sliding up and down his 7-inch cock. Her pussy started tingling as she quietly closed the door, then dropped her miniskirt to the floor and took off her top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.