Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 8

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly’s eyes sprang open as she instantly woke up from sleep. Glancing at the clock, it showed 5:37 AM. She had been anxiously awaiting it all weekend long, and now it was finally Monday. Hopping out of bed, she stretched her arms up in the air and decided to take a rare morning shower; to look extra good for her first day of high school.

After toweling off, and using the dryer on her silky blond hair, she walked naked to her closet. She picked out a long-sleeved maroon belly-shirt, that had a lacy fringe pattern around the bottom of it, and slipped it on over her head. It stopped about two inches above her belly button, and the tight material accented her tiny unencumbered breast; as it pulled snugly against them. The thin stretchy fabric wasn’t see through, but the slight outlines of her puffy areolas were visible if you looked closely.

She then selected a pleated miniskirt with a gray plaid pattern, and slipped it on over her bare bottom and eyed herself in the mirror. The skirt was about four inches above her knees and displayed her shapely legs and calves perfectly. Spinning herself around, she enjoyed the feeling of air rushing over her naked cunny under the short outfit.

After slipping on a pair of matching shoes, she was ready for school, and it was only 6:30. “Perfect!“ She said to herself as she heard her mom’s alarm going off.

Lilly ran to her mom’s bedroom door, knocked and opened it. “Get up sleepy head. It’s almost high school time!” Laughing as her mom stuck her tongue out, making a face at her from the bed.

Her mom complimented her on her outfit, saying she looked all grown up, before hugging her and going to the bathroom to pee. She washed her hands and then joined Lilly in the kitchen to get breakfast going.

They had just got done eating, Lilly only having one egg and a piece of bacon, when her mom said, “Are you sure you don’t need me to come with you to school this morning on your first day there?”

“Nope, I’ll be fine. Mr. Franklin, the counselor from my old school, was very helpful and sent all of my records over, and you already signed all the forms you needed to when you registered me earlier this year. The packet I brought home Friday has the stuff I need to take to the office this morning and officially check in.”

Her mom looked sad and said, “Okay ... I can’t believe my baby is in high school.”

Lilly came over and hugged her mother, and teasingly said, “Mom, I will always be your baby. Cheer up, you old lady you!” She tickled her mom and gave her another big hug.

The bus arrived promptly at 7:45 and Lilly was out the door, with a new book bag she had picked up at the mall on Saturday. It had the packet of forms and supplies she needed for school.

Arriving at the campus, Lilly got off at the high school drop off point and walked towards the main offices, carrying her bag over one shoulder as she went.

Students were milling about outside before class, a few playing Frisbee, but most were standing around in groups talking and enjoying the morning sunshine.

Lilly was about halfway to the building, when she saw an errant Frisbee throw heading quickly towards a group of girls. She sped up and arrived just as some of them started yelling, “Lookout!” One girl was reflexively swiveling her head, trying to see what the others were screaming about, unknowingly turning herself into the danger.

The Frisbee was traveling at high speed fixing to crash into the girl’s nose when Lilly reached up and grabbed it, stopping it cold an inch from hitting her.

Pulling the Frisbie down to her waist, Lilly launched it back to the guy standing fifty feet away who had lost control of it only seconds before.

With hands over his eyes, peeking through his fingers and cringing, he had watched it on its kamikaze run. Unable to do anything, he was astonished when a small girl had snatched it out of the air and averted disaster. Seeing the Frisbee lofted his way, he reached out and caught her perfect throw. He gave Lilly a big thumbs up, then threw it to his friend, the original intended target. But, doing it much more carefully now.

Looking up at the girl she had saved from the Frisbee nose job, Lilly remarked, “That was a close call, Mindy. Are you Okay?”

Mindy Hagel was in the 10th grade and one of the cheerleaders at school. She and a few of her squadmates were just talking about the first football game of the season coming up soon. Very relieved and grateful, she responded after a couple of seconds, “Oh my God. I thought that Frisbee was going to kill me for sure! Thanks for saving me!! Do I know you?”

“Nope, you don’t know me, I just transferred here. I recognized you from several pictures of your cheerleading exploits in the yearbook. I’m Lilly Williams a fresh transfer to your fine campus. I will be momentarily entering the building as a lowly freshman and was happy to assist and protect one of our beautiful school spirit champions in her need.” Lilly laughed and moved closer and gave Mindy a small one arm hug.

Mindy hugged her back, “Thanks a million, Lilly!!” Looking down at the beautiful girl, she thought a second and said, “You’re tiny, but definitely have the looks, and I can tell from first-hand experience you have the reflexes.” She chuckled then continued, “Were you a cheerleader at your old school? You sure look like one, and we could always use another gorgeous girl to keep team spirits up.”

“Nope, but it sounds like fun. I’d love to try out. I already know Gloria VanSwift who is on your squad, and believe I could help make your team better and would give it my all!” Lilly laughed and saluted Mindy.

Mindy chuckled at her antics, “You know Gloria? Awesome! Let me get your cell, and I’ll text you our practice schedule.”

Lilly grabbed her phone, exchanged info and then said, “Well, Mindy. I’d better go sign in before I get reported AWOL and kicked out.” She laughed and then hugged Mindy again, said goodbye to the other girls in the group, and headed inside the building.

At the administrative office, Lilly greeted the gray-haired lady at the desk, “Good morning, Mrs. Thomas. It is a pleasure to meet you; I’m Lilly Williams. I’ve transferred to your school and start today. Here is the paperwork I was told to bring to you.” She said handing over the packet.

Mrs. Thomas took the papers, “Welcome to our school, Lilly. It’s nice to meet you too. Good gracious! You are such a tiny little thing, and what impeccable manners you have. Let’s see if we can get you all set up and ready to go.”

to go.”

Paperwork was double-checked and filed, while Lilly and Mrs. Thomas enjoyed a pleasant conversation. After about 20 minutes Lilly had her very own student ID, class schedule, and locker assignment. She clipped the ID to her book bag and threw it over her shoulder, then came around the desk and hugged the grandmotherly office worker, “Thank you for all your help today, Mrs. Thomas, you are awesome!”

“Your welcome, Lilly. Be sure to visit me again if you need anything, I would be glad to help. Let me get you a hall pass as classes have already started. Do you know how to get to your first class?”

“I sure do, Mrs. Thomas. I memorized the school layout and room numbers from the school’s website. Thanks again for all your help.”

Lilly walked out the door, and headed down the empty halls toward her first class already in progress.

Turning a corner on her way to English, she saw a huge six-foot-three guy with his fist up. He towered over a nerdy looking skinny boy at a bank of lockers down the hall. Books were strewn across the floor around them, and the larger guy looked like he was fixing to pummel the little one. She recognized them both from their yearbook photos.

Lilly sped up and arrived just as a massive punch was fixing to land on the smaller one’s face. Quickly reaching her small hand up, she caught the blow, stopping his fist immobile in the air. “Richard! That’s not very nice at all! Tony, pick up your books and get to class. Richard and I will see if we can work out his anger issues.” She said, while still holding the fist firmly in her hand. Richard was turning red in the face and looking angry.

She reached her other hand up and gently touched Richard’s massive chest, then softly rubbed it, and soothingly said, “Calm down Richard. Be calm for me. I’m Lilly, let’s talk and discover together what is making you act so angry. Please, Richard, let me help you be a better person. Do it for me, Richard. Do it for Lilly.”

She kept rubbing his chest and slowly lowered his fist with her other hand, then stepped closer to him and wrapped him in a hug, “It’s Okay, Richard, I’m here to help. Talk to me and let me know what’s bothering you?”

The nerdy kid had picked up all his stuff and took off down the hall already, and Richard was becoming calmer as Lilly talked to him.

Finally, he spoke up, “I don’t know what to do, I’m so angry all the time, and people hate being around me.”

“Well, I’m here now, Richard. Let’s see if we can figure this out together. Come with me to my office down in custodial closet 137.” She chuckled and led him with a hand around his back.

They went down the hall, and she opened the door to the spacious janitors closet, turned on the light and led him inside. Closing the door behind her, she put an arm around his waist in a soft hug and said, “Tell me more about your problems, Richard. Tell Lilly everything.”

Hearing Lilly’s voice, and feeling her soft touches, had calmed Richard more than he had felt in a long time.

Now that he was relaxed, he started explaining that doctors found he had an imbalance of testosterone in his system. His body was wildly overproducing it, and it caused him to become irritable and angry all the time for no reason at all.

He said they tried various drug treatments, but nothing seemed to work. Being angry and mean constantly, had caused him to lose most of his friends, and he was now even in jeopardy of getting kicked off the football team.

Lilly had read an enormous variety of books recently, both online and at the bookstore on Saturday, including several on medicine and psychology.

The medical ones had been a real eye-opener. Learning about sex, and how babies were made was a surprise, but her subconscious told her not to worry; as little girls don’t get pregnant. She took that as truth over what the books said.


Lilly was not consciously aware of all the ongoing modifications happening inside her. The massive overdose of Hypno Drug she unintentionally ingested gave her subconscious absolute control over all aspects of her mind and body. Never before seen transformations were now occurring to her, down to the sub-atomic level. The compulsions guiding her changes began when the drug remolded and altered her brain, locking in core directives based on commands she had received.

The directives are: Mr. Howard wants a perfect, beautiful, smart, super amazing little girl, who will always be healthy, happy and feel good. It also knows cum is very good for her, and causes miraculous changes to her body, allowing it to do amazing things, and she should always enjoy being filled with it. This creamy goodness must be what can give her unlimited potential. Getting it and living life should be an enjoyable game, that she should have fun doing.

Her subconscious worked with what she knew at that time, changing her into what it thought Mr. Howard wanted. Using stories of superheroes she had seen in comic books and movies, along with ideas it came up with on its own, it proceeded to make changes to her brain and body to comply with his commands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.