Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 4

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Arriving on her block, Lilly got off the bus and made her way up the sidewalk to her house.

Her mom was humming in the kitchen, and Lilly went through the hall and put her backpack in the living room, calling out, “Mom! I’m home!”

“I’m in the kitchen, honey. Making taco casserole for supper.”

Lilly walked in, “That sounds yummy, mom. Do you need me to do anything?”

Closing the oven door, she said, “Nope, it should be done in a half-hour or so. How was school today?”

Lilly sat down at the table, “It was great, my friends and I spent lunch and recess hanging out. Lori and Stacy told me they played basketball and talked about it and their team. They said it was fun, but a lot of work practicing.”

Her mom came over and stood by her, “I’m so glad you have started getting to know people. Back in Cleveland you never had any friends. When we moved here, I worried it would be the same because of your shyness.”

Bending down, she hugged Lilly. “You have changed so much in just the past few days, and I’m very proud of you! You’ve come out of the shell you were in and seem so happy.” Sitting down next to Lilly, she continued, “Basketball? That could be fun. Are you interested in playing?”

“I don’t know ... Maybe ... I haven’t done anything athletic before. I’ll talk with Lori and Staci about it tomorrow.”

“Sounds good, let me know if you want to try basketball or anything else.”

“Thanks, mom. I will!”

They talked more about her friends, and it wasn’t long before the timer went off, and her mom took a delicious smelling taco casserole out of the oven that they enjoyed eating together.

After their meal, her mom asked about academics, and Lilly said, “I flew through a science and math test we had today and think I aced them. We don’t get the grades until tomorrow, but everything seems so much easier now. I’ve even been helping other students this week who were having problems. I’m really loving school!”

“That sounds marvelous, honey! This has been a great week for you, and heck, today is only Thursday, who knows how your week will end up?” Her mom said as she was putting up the leftovers and Lilly washed the dishes.

They cleaned everything up, and her mom got ready and left for work. Lilly grabbed her backpack and went over to Mr. Howard’s house.


I was on my computer, adding products to a website for a light bulb distributor when I heard a knock at my kitchen door.

Looking up at the clock, I couldn’t believe it was already after 4 PM. I yelled out, “It’s open, Lilly! I’m in my bedroom office doing some work, come on back!”

It was only a few seconds until I saw Lilly’s radiant smile as she came into the room. After putting down a backpack, she ran over and jumped into my lap.

Hugging and kissing her, I said, “I’ve missed you, Lilly. How was your day?”

She kissed me on my lips, then stood up and spoke; as she pulled the dress off over her head, “It was great, but now it’s going to be even better!”

I marveled at her naked form for a few seconds, then motioned her over and nibbled on her neck, kissing and sucking on it. Working my way down to her budding breast, I sucked them gently as she lightly moaned.

My hand came around to cup her bottom, and I slid my finger between her legs, enjoying the feeling of her already slippery slit. I located her little clit and started rubbing it. Arching her back, she made a tiny squeak as she shuddered from a small orgasm and humped my palm.

I lifted my butt off the chair, and used my free hand to pull down the loose pair of shorts I had on. My cock was now liberated as I sat back down; all while still sucking on Lilly’s breast and fingering her.

Taking my mouth off nipple duty, I went in for another kiss on her lips. Then I turned her around and lifted her above my lap. Easing her down, my penis reached her warm juicy cunt and slipped inside.

She grasped the armrest of my chair for stability, riding my cock while she grunted and moaned like some wild women. I kept inching in deeper until I was bumping her cervix.

Giving one final push, she sank all the way down onto me, and I thrust into her womb. She leaned back against me, and purred as the muscles in her canal massaged my penis.

I kissed her shoulders and neck, lifting my butt in quick rhythms, causing my cock to give her a steady stimulation of movement against the walls of her vagina. After a few seconds, she let loose with a squeal; having a massive orgasm. The contractions within her set me off too, and I dumped a healthy serving of baby batter deep into her.

She reclined against me as I held her after our release. I kissed her neck and caressed her tummy as I shrank inside her, and murmured in her ear, “Lilly, you are one beautiful and amazing girl!”

We both finally recovered and settled in the chair. My cock was in a semi-soft state nestled in her pussy while we talked, and I showed her the website I was working on.

She was impressed and asked many intelligent questions about how websites were built and maintained. I rolled us over to my bookshelf, and pulled out a thick book on web design and programming and told her, “This explains all about it. You should read it and see what you think!”

Lilly grabbed it from me. “That sounds great. Thanks!” Sliding off my lap, she climbed up on the bed. Leaning back on a pillow propped up against the headboard, she started turning pages and quickly glancing at each one.

I chuckled and went back to my computer screen, making final revisions to the site I was working on. It took me about 10 minutes to get it wrapped up, and I heard a continuous sound of pages being turned behind me.

Saving all the changes, I looked over and saw Lilly climbing off the bed and walking towards me. With the book in hand, she said, “Wow. HTML and PHP programming looks like a lot of fun. I noticed you are using a CMS back-end to make modifications to your customer’s website. Is that an off-the-shelf program or was it designed in-house for them?”

I was taken aback, and asked, “Wow, Lilly, where did you come up with all of that?”

She held up the book and pointed at it, “I read the book, silly!”

“You read that whole book in what, 10 minutes?” I asked as I looked at my clock on the computer.

“Yeah, it seems pretty simple to me.”

“That is incredible. I had no idea you were so smart!”

Lilly tilted her head slightly to the side, looking thoughtful, “Yeah, it’s weird, things started getting easier for me a few days ago. Before then, I would have had a hard time understanding this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.