The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love
Chapter 4: Taming the Rakshasa

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Taming the Rakshasa - Knight Angela and her companions head to Grahata to brave the labyrinth, but Angela's forgotten love has caught up with her. And he plans on stopping her quest.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Thrak – The Free City of Hargone

I clenched my fist as I marched across the deck of the Golden Hunger. The pirate crew scurried around us, preparing the ship to cast off from the river docks of Hargone. We would put out into the Elba River and sail north through the river’s mouth and into the Nimborgoth. A northeast course would takes us to the island of Yalut and the city of Grahata. There, in the city’s labyrinth, we would slay Gewin’s son—the Minotaur.

An immortal demigod, birthed from the union of the God of War and the Goddess of Thieves, had never been slain though many tried. A violent monster, a warrior constantly seeking the next bloody battle. His ugly visage and prowess so horrified his mother, the Goddess Cernere, she had him imprisoned in the labyrinth millennia ago. It was built by the founder of Grahata—Grahat, a genius inventor who constructed the labyrinth on behalf of Cernere. He was credited with many other discovers, particularly in the field of nautical engineering. He discovered a new style of sails for ships, allowing them to quarter the wind, along with the wheel and the keel. Other discovers were credited to him. He was also a philosopher, one who believed in the freedom of the market. His treaties on the Selfishness of Commerce was a fascinating read.

But the Minotaur wasn’t my main concern at this moment. Or even the group of six knights and six priestesses of Slata who had just tried to capture us—and who had soundly defeated us. No my anger and concern was directed at the sultry, dominating, and dangerous captain of the Golden Hunger—Thyrna.

She lounged against the door that led to the cabins, her eyes heated. She had rich-brown skin and wavy-black hair framing her hungry face. She possessed a feline grace to her tall, curvy body, her tight leather pants hugging her hips and thighs, a ruffled blouse showing off her cleavage. She licked her lips, eyeing me, aching to dominate me.

She wanted me to be one of her boytoys, like the brawny men of her crew. She wanted me to submit to her lusts. I was Thrak of the Red Eye Orcs. Once, I had been chief of the Tribe. I submitted to no one. And she knew it.

But she always tried.

Faoril fell in at my side as we swept past the wounded Chaun cradled on his wife’s lap. The slim avian had her hand pressed over his bloody leg wound. Sophia hurried over to heal him. Xandra had broken first, fleeing with Chaun when the knights had cut down her husband. I didn’t blame her.

The knights defeated us.

I glanced at Faoril. Her face pale, her dark hair clinging to her flushed face. Carrying us all with conjured winds from the battle across half the city had tired her. She had pushed herself to save us. “I can handle the Captain, Faoril. Get some rest.”

“Of course you can.” An evil smiled twisted her lips. “I just want to watch.”

Thyrna opened the door, walking into the short hallway beneath the stern deck, two doors on the right and two on the left led to smaller cabins. The door at the end of the hallway led to hers. She stepped through it, waiting for us by her bed. We followed. She had a whole wall devoted to her collection of whips, paddles, flails, crops, switches, and riding crops.

She enjoyed punishing her crew.

“Things did not go well for you in the desert,” purred Thyrna. “Not well at all.”

I grunted, folding my arms.

“I was promised more treasure,” she continued. “From the Mirage Garden.”

Faoril stiffened, groaned. We had to flee the knights in haste. It wasn’t her fault she left our saddlebags behind on the camels. All we had were the clothes we wore, our weapons, and whatever personal items held in pockets or pouches. Nothing more. All the treasure we had looted was left behind. The knights would claim it or it would be looted by the citizens of Hargone.

“And?” I asked.

The pirate arched her eyebrows. “And we agreed I needed more treasure to keep ferrying you and your companions around the Nimborgoth.” She licked her lips. “Now there are other ways I can make my—”

My hand shot out, seized her by the throat, and choked off her words. I pressed back as she changed, a tiger’s orange fur sprouting across her face, a snarling muzzle. The black stripes made her fierce, dangerous. As I slammed her back onto the bed, her claws appeared, raking at my arm, leaving bloody scratches behind.

The pain burned hot. My cock stirred.

“That’s not why you are ferrying us around,” I growled, staring into her slitted, feline eyes. I relaxed my hand enough to let her speak.

“Then why am I?” she purred, thick, pink tongue licking her chops. Only a rakshasa’s head transformed when she assumed her real form. The rest of her was still a beautiful, curvy woman, leather pants creaking as she shuddered.

“Because you are my little pussycat,” I growled. Beside me, Faoril let a moan of desire. “You are my tame rakshasa. But you keep thinking you are in charge. That you get to make demands of me. I. Own. You.”

Her body shuddered again. “Do you?”

“Yes.” My free hand unbelted my kilt. It fell off my large, swarthy body. My cock thrust hard before me. The battle with the knights had been exhilarating. They had almost killed me so many times. They were formidable. The pair I fought were better than me thanks to the magic enhancing their skill. “You are mine. It’s why you defy me. You want me to prove over and over that I. Am. Stronger. Than. You.”

She purred louder, her throat vibrating beneath my grip, her fur so soft against my palm. “So strong.”

“And that’s why you are going to ferry us, pussycat,” I growled. “Because I tell you to. You will be a good pussycat and obey.”

Her eyes were locked on my cock. She shuddered again. “What have you done to me, Thrak?”

“Shown you what you’ve been searching for. It’s why you’ve dominated all your crew. Why you whipped those strong men.” I leaned over her. “Because you were hoping there would be one like me. One strong. One powerful. One who would make you purr.” I stroked my free hand across her fur, scratching between her triangular ears.

They twitched.

“And now you’ve found it. And you will be a good pussycat, or I won’t give you what you want.”

“What’s that?”

“To take command of you. To force you to my will.” I leaned over, my fingers scratching harder between her ears, her purrs growing louder. “You’ve angered me. It’s time for your punishment.”

“Yes,” she yowled. “Punish me.” Her eyes flicked to the wall and all her whips and flails.

And I laughed. “That’s not punishment. That’s satisfaction. No, you have to lick my lover’s cunt.”

She hissed.

“I know. You hate women. Rakshasa do not like females.” I grinned. “That’s what makes it punishment. Make my Faoril cum, call her your mistress, and then I might fuck your hot cunt.”

“If I please you?” she yowled, her whiskers twisting.

“If you please my lover.”


Xandra

“Please, please, you have to heal him, Sophia,” I gasped as Thrak and Faoril walked by, heading to the cabin. Minx moaned nearby, begging Xera to fuck her cunt. But I had eyes only for the acolyte.

My hands pressed over Chaun’s wound, his blood so warm. He shook, whimpering as he lay his head on my lap. He was cut so deep. The knight had badly cut his leg. I ignored the burning welt on my hand.

My earth totem was destroyed. It had burst into flames as the faith magic warding the knights had harmed the elementals I summoned. I had pushed them too hard as I tried to keep the knights from cutting us down with their swords.

I was useless in the battle.

Sophia stalked up, her white robes swirling about her. The hood was down, exposing her light-brown hair. Her green eyes burned, her body stiff, her fists clenched as she fell to her knees beside Chaun.

“Please, heal him,” I begged. “Please.”

“You ran,” Sophia hissed, her hand shoving into her pouch. I heard the clink of glass and stone as she fished around in there for a healing potion.

“There was nothing I could do,” I said, tears burning my eyes. “My elementals couldn’t harm the knights. Chaun was dying. He needed help. They would have killed us.”

“You ran while Angela was in trouble.” She pulled out the healing potion. “Why we all were in trouble. Angela could have died. We were counting on you. You’re supposed to be one of us. Helping us, not running away.”

I flinched beneath her words. I opened my mouth, about to speak, but she cut me off.

“I don’t want to hear your cowardly excuses. We are a team. We were all trying to stop them, to work together, but you were the only one of us who ran.”

Tears fell down my cheeks. “But ... but ... They were ... Had swords ... Kill us...” My words came out broken between sobs. I did run. I was supposed to fight with everyone else. I didn’t have to flee. I could have just carried us away from the knights and brought Chaun to Sophia. I could have tried to find new ways to help. “I ... was so scared ... I couldn’t...”

Sophia jammed the potion into Chaun’s mouth, letting the creamy elixir pour down his throat as she glared at me. “We were all scared. You think my heart didn’t stop when Kevin put his sword to Angela’s throat. But you didn’t see me running away like a frightened mouse. You didn’t see me abandon my friends. The friends who came to rescue you in the Mirage Gardens.

“And you ran away!”

I cowered before her words. Why was I such a coward? Why couldn’t I be brave like Sophia? Or Minx or Xera? No one else ran. Not even Chaun. He charged his camel. He saved my life and almost died himself. They all were risking their lives, trying to protect us all.

“I ... I’m sorry,” I sobbed.

“Sorry,” sneered Sophia. “What will happen next time? How can we count on you at all? Will you get Angela killed the next time you run away?”

The fierce expression on her youthful face transformed her into something menacing. Her hand clenched, like she wanted to hold a dagger. As Angela barked something, her voice angry, I bolted to my feet, fleeing Sophia’s gaze.

I was a coward. A terrible person. A cheating wife. I betrayed my companions who had risked the Mirage Gardens to free Sophia and me.

My feet slapped on the deck. I wish I could become a bird, to fly away. They would all be better without me. Chaun deserved a wife that wasn’t a whore, Angela deserved a companion who was brave and skilled. But I couldn’t fly.

I was a failure as an avian as well, cursed with an adolescent’s name because I couldn’t transform into a bird and fly.

I darted down into the hold. I belonged in the dark. Tears fell down my face as I stumbled into the bowels of the ship, racing away from the light, pressing past the cargo, weaving through them. Down here was where something as ugly as I was belonged.

“What do we have here?” a deep, rumbling voice asked as I flung myself against the front of the ship. The bow. Here the keel of the ship rose towards the bow sprint, the starboard and port hulls narrowing together. I turned, leaning my back against the hull and stared at a Halanian pirate, a colorful sash about his waist holding up his pants.

“The sweet songbird,” another voice said. A red-skinned pirate appeared, the hue of his flesh marking him as a human from Thlin. “What made you so sad?”

I shook my head, wiping at my eyes. The Thlinian was as muscular as the Halanian. They both had broad shoulders and thick in the chest. They were almost as big as Thrak. Not as tall, but as close as a human could get to the orc.

Flashes of fucking Thrak, calming him out of his rage, cheating on my marriage vows as the orc fucked his huge cock in and out of me warmed my mind. A shudder ran through my filthy body, ending at my hardening nipples. A wet heat surged between my thighs.

“You shouldn’t cry, sweet songbird,” the Halanian said, moving closer, his lit by a small lantern he hung from a hook in a ceiling beam. “You should only make those happy moans.”

“So happy,” the Thlinian grinned. “Abdwal, I think I know what will cheer up a songbird.”

“What?” I asked, wiping at my cheeks again. My heart raced. I shouldn’t be alone with these men. They had a gleam in their eye. Hungry, predatory. They glanced at my body, my skirt clinging to my hips, the sleeveless shirt pressed tight to my breasts, my nipples forming a pair of dimples.

“Why, Castor, I think I know exactly what she needs,” Abdwal said, his ebony hand pulling on the knot tying his sash. “That’s why you came down here, right, little songbird? Into the dark hold? Away from prying eyes?”

A shiver raced through me. I wanted to be faithful to my vows to Luben, to Chaun, but ... I was a coward. I was filth. I was a terrible avian and ... and ... the way they looked at me, the way they made me tremble and sparked heat between my thighs, caused me to ache more. They ... desired me. They didn’t know I was terrible. A failure. A filthy cheater.

They just saw something beautiful. Something desirable. Something that made them ache, too.

Stop. I couldn’t do this. Not again.

My hands reached out, rubbing the bulge tenting the Halanian’s pants. His cock felt large, thick. The kind of cock that would fill me up, make me gasp and moan, drive all these terrible thoughts from my mind.

“That’s it, little songbird,” Castor said, his reddish hand seizing my sky-blue hair, pulling my head down roughly. He shoved his pants down, his cock popping out, not as big as the Halanians. Slim and long.

A cock to suck on.

My stomach twisted as I opened my mouth. I couldn’t stop myself. I was so weak. So cowardly. So worthless. I couldn’t even tell when an efreet only pretended to be my husband. I knew Chaun so little, I let another man fuck me thinking it was him.

I engulfed his cock and sucked.


Chaun

“Sophia,” Angela snarled as the healing potion went to work through my wounded body. “What did you just say to her?”

My head lolled, watching my crying wife flee down into the ship’s hold. The milk swelled through me. The heat radiated through my body, driving back the chill settling into my fingers. The pain in my leg relaxed away. I groaned, my thoughts climbing out the sluggish daze, rising back to full alacrity as the potion healed me.

“My Queen?” Sophia said, standing up, turning. “I was just telling—”

Angela slapped Sophia hard, the crack echoing. Her head snapped, and she stumbled. Angela, blood still staining her thigh from her own healed wounds, advanced on Sophia. The knight’s red hair bristled with her anger.

“My Queen?” Sophia asked, tears in her green eyes as she pressed a hand to crimsoned cheek.

“What did you say to her?” Angela demanded.

I grit my teeth. Flashes of Sophia’s words shot through my mind as my thoughts grew clear. My heart clenched. My wife fled them, hurt by Sophia’s words. I remembered Xandra’s air elemental picking the pair of us up. She chose to save us and flee then let us get cut down by the knights.

I understood exactly why she did it. She hit her breaking point. It was her first real fight. She had been there for the imps, but she had been protected, in the center of the party, shielded from any of the real danger.

Not today. She had faced two knights immune to her abilities, about to kill her. Me. How could Sophia blame her?

I glared at the acolyte, gripping my leg. I felt my wound knit together. My poor Xandra was in the hold, crying more. She suffered so much from the Mirage Garden. Violating her marriage vows when Riad fucked her, even though she didn’t know it was the efreet and thought it was me, sent her reeling. Avians were monogamous. They did not cheat on their spouses. It went against their instincts.

She felt guilty just being with a woman or Xera, and that was only after I convinced her it wasn’t really cheating because they weren’t men.

Now she was lost. It was partly my fault. I had pushed her to this, wanting her to open up her sexuality and take pleasure where she could so I could selfishly take my pleasure when I wanted. So I could seduce women, especially married women.

I was a changeling. It was my nature to seduce.

And by doing so, I hurt her so deeply. Worse, when I saw her with Thrak, watching her writhe beneath him, it made me feel sick and horny at the same time. She enjoyed it. She loved it. She gasped and moaned so loudly. I realized I didn’t want her to be with other men. I wanted her all to myself.

I may be the only changeling in the history of my species that ever found a woman who loved one of us. I had thought Princess Adelaide had loved me. I thought I had loved her. But ... then I would have seen the man she loved in her thoughts.

Like I did with Xandra. She loved me and I hurt her.

“Why did you say those things to her?” Angela demanded of Sophia as I forced myself to stand. I had to find Xandra, comfort her. She had to understand that what she did wasn’t wrong. I stumbled past Angela and Sophia, heading into the hold.

With every step, my leg grew stronger as I healed. Every step, I moved with more and more confidence. I limped down into the hold. By the time I reached the stairs, I could almost walk normally. I moved faster, pushing past the boxes.

“That’s it, little songbird,” a deep, male voice groaned. “That’s what you need to feel better. Gods, Abdwal, the mouth on her.”

My stomach clenched. Songbird? Was the pirate talking about Xandra. Was she ... pleasuring him? Sweat broke out across my forehead as I strained to listen, my heart screaming in my chest.


Knave Angela

Sophia’s head snapped back as I slapped her. She reeled, clutching a hand to her cheek, staring at me in shock. Anger surged through me. I couldn’t believe Sophia would drive Xandra away in tears. What was wrong with her?

“My Queen?” Tears stained her green eyes

“What did you say to her?” I snarled.

Sophia squirmed, hurt in her eyes. I took a step closer to her, my body trembling. Nothing had gone right today. Kevin’s appearance to arrest me for the crimes we committed in Raratha, to tell me, as I feared, that my name was attainted. I was no longer a Knight Deute. And that he wanted to save me. He ... loved me.

I could see it in his eyes. I must have loved him, too. And yet I had given up all memories of him to the Lesbius Oracle. It left me reeling. Lost. We had lost our fight today. Our first real defeat. Even in Raratha, we had escaped with the piece of the High King’s sword. Our plan that evening had fallen apart, but we succeed at a high cost.

But not today.

“Why did you say those things to her?” I repeated, staring into her eyes. We did not need division right now. We had to find a way to overcome Kevin, the other knights, and the magic of their priestesses.

“She ran,” Sophia said. “I was just—”

“Berating her? Belittling her? Making her feel even worse than she already does for retreating.”

“Running,” Sophia repeated, her eyes hardening. “Running while you were in danger. While we all were in danger.”

“Like you ran when the panthopus attacked us? When you left me behind to face the monster?”

Sophia’s cheeks crimsoned. “I ... I ... came back.”

“And maybe she would have. She was trying to save Chaun. The man she loves. What would you do to protect me?”

“Anything,” Sophia admitted, staring down. “But ... We can’t have her breaking.”

“We all broke. We all ran.” I cupped her cheek. “But no one else screamed at Xandra for doing what the rest of us did. For being afraid. For trying to save the person she loves. The rest of us didn’t make her run off crying.”

“I...” Sophia swallowed. “I’m sorry, my Queen. I was just...” She looked up at me, tears falling down her face. “I was afraid.”

“That I would die.”

Sophia trembled, swallowing. “I ... I ... You love him.”

I blinked. “What?”

“You love Kevin. Chaun knows it. He sees him in your thoughts with his changeling powers. You might have forgotten Kevin, but ... but what happens if you ... you... ?”

I stared at the tears running down her cheeks, my eyes widening. “You’re afraid that I won’t love you any more if I remember him?”

She nodded her head, her shoulders shaking, tears falling faster. “Y-you only l-loved me a-after. After y-you forgot about him. Y-you were s-struggling with your feelings on t-the trip. And ... and...”

“And he’s back, trying to protect me while doing his duty,” I sighed. I put my arms around her. “I can’t remember him, Sophia.” I pulled her tight. “And ... yes, I must have loved him. But I also must have been so angry with him that I didn’t hesitate to give him up. How solid of a relationship is that?”

Sophia looked up at me, her eyes magnified by her tears. They were so green with flecks of light-brown staining them. “Really? Y-you don’t think you would go back to him.”

I shook my head. “I love you, Sophia. I think I was already falling in love with you before I gave up my memories. I was just ... hurting. Confused by Kevin. Then, when I forgot him, maybe there was nothing left to stop me from realizing how wonderful you are. How sweet you are.” I rubbed my nose against hers. “How cute you are, my naughty, little concubine.”

She sniffed and trembled. “I’m sorry. I ... I was just ... I shouldn’t have said that to Xandra.”

“She’s the one you have to apologize to,” I told her. “Not me. But ... I think someone was very mean. Very bad. And you know what happens to bad girls.”

Her eyes widened. “They get punished?”

“Strip naked and bend over the railing,” I said, my voice strong, commanding. Queenly.

“Yes, my Queen.” Even with her cheeks covered in tears, her eyes puffy, the smile made her radiant, beautiful. I didn’t lie to her. I loved her. Kevin would never change that even if I were to regain my memories of him.


Warlock Faoril

A hot shudder ran through me as Thyrna purred, “Yes, I’ll please her. For you, Thrak.”

My pussy clenched. My hands flew to the ties of my red robe. Unbelted, I shrugged it off. After the disaster of the battle and the exertion of using so much magic to fly us away—a difficult spell to do with just myself, let alone carrying the party and Thrak’s bulk—I needed something ... relaxing.

My robes slipped off to the floor exposing my naked body. Thyrna ripped open her blouse as Thrak released her throat. The rakshasa’s large, brown breasts bounced, smooth and human, her nipples hard, the right pierced by a golden ring that...

Negated magic. How did it do that?

Thrak leaned to me and whispered, “I would love to fuck your asshole while she licks you.”

I grinned, shuddering. He dominated the rakshasa pirate, but he loved me. He didn’t give me orders. We were partners. We shared things. I shivered and nodded my head, my asshole clenching. I loved his cock in any of my holes.

“That would be wonderful,” I purred, drawing moisture out of the air with the last bit of magical reserves lurking in my belly. I burned most of the cum away flying us here. As I crawled on my hands and knees on the bed, I shuddered, lubing my own asshole for his cock, working the moisture into my bowels.

I shivered, wiggling my hips. “I’m waiting, pussycat. Come lick my cream all up.”

Her ears twitched then laid back, angry and yet she obeyed me. Thrak had tamed her. She wiggled out of her leather pants before crawling towards me. I lowered my head, peering down my breasts and belly. I watched her tits dangle and sway beneath her body, nipple ring flashing, as she advanced. I gasped as her whispers brushed my thighs followed by her soft fur.

And then she licked.

My eyes widened. I let out a groan as her rough tongue slid through my folds, caressing my juicy snatch. I trembled, my fingers clenching on her soft sheets as her tongue rasped and nuzzled and pleasured me, driving me wild.

I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as her thick, rough tongue licked again. It was so different than a human’s. Her tiger-like muzzle nuzzled into my pussy, her tongue licking deeper and deeper.

“Oh, yes, pussycat, devour all of my cream,” I moaned, my clit throbbing beneath her tongue. “Oh, you are making me feel so good.”

“Make her explode, pussycat,” Thrak growled. I heard a loud crack, the smack of palm on ass.

Thyrna yowled into my cunt, licking faster.

“Ooh, that’s wonderful. Oh, Thrak, you have such a wonderful pussycat.”

“We’ll see,” Thrak said. “She has to prove it.”

Thyrna purred louder, her whiskers ticking my thighs as her tongue probed into my cunt. The rough surface swirling through the depths of my pussy made me shiver, my walls clenching down on her. I groaned as Thrak moved behind me, kneeling over her head, his cock prodding between the cheeks of my asshole.

“Yes, yes, fuck me with that wonderful cock, Thrak,” I moaned. “Ream my asshole. I want to feel you fuck me while your sweet pussycat laps up all my cream.”

Thrak’s cock rammed into my asshole. His thick, wonderful shaft pushed through my tight sphincter and spread my bowels apart. My eyes shot wide open as the bone ring rubbed through my bowels, caressing my flesh, making me tremble, driving me wild.

Hot friction washed to my pussy, merging with the rough delight of Thyrna’s tongue. I groaned, grinding back into the rakshasa’s muzzle as Thrak’s cock drew back so slowly, teasing me, letting me enjoy its girth.

And then he slammed in.

“Gods, yes,” I moaned “Pater’s cock, fuck me, Thrak.”

“Yes, yes, fuck your lover,” purred Thyrna as she lapped. “Let’s make her cum, Thrak.”

“Such a good pussycat,” I moaned, my bowels clenching on his dick.

“Yes,” snarled Thrak, his voice thick with passion. His strong hands gripped my hips and his balls smacked into my taint.

Pleasure rippled through my mind. This was so amazing. I had one of the most dangerous spawn of Las nuzzling at my cunt. Rakshasas were cruel, sadistic, and dominant. They ruled wherever they could, often worshiped as gods in the jungles of ‘Uth. And they hated other women. They despised them, loving men. An all female race, they even their own kind. Only in the Queendom of Naith did rakshasa rule others.

And then, it was cutthroat, the families vying for control of the throne. Even sisters, aunts, and daughters plotted and schemed to kill their blood to gain the throne and become Queen of Naith.

And Thrak tamed her. He had her licking at my pussy, loving my cunt with her sweet tongue. She could rip me apart. With her nipple ring, I had no way to protect myself. But she was leashed, collared.

That made this so hot.

“Yes, yes, yes, pussycat, devour my cunt. Oh, you’re tongue is wonderful. So good on my clit. Yes, yes. I’m going to cum on your mouth. Gods, yes.”

“Cum,” grunted Thrak, slamming his cock harder and faster, the friction burning through my body.

I trembled, my breasts swinging beneath me as I undulated my hips. I matched his thrusts while pressing my hot cunt into Thyrna’s lapping tongue. The pleasure rippled through me. It made me gasp and moan. It had me ripping and clawing at the sheets as the rapture swelled in the core of my body.

Growing, surging, enlarging. I came closer and closer to my orgasm. I clenched my asshole down on Thrak’s cock as her tongue swiped up and down my pussy. Every lick made me shudder. Every thrust of his cock made me groan.

“Pater’s huge cock!”

My orgasm exploded through me. My pussy spasmed. My ass writhed. Juices gushed out of my cunt, fresh cream for the pussycat to devour. I stared at her down my body, the crown of my head resting on the bed. Juices clung to her whiskers and adorned her orange fur and black stripes. She purred louder, drinking my cream, wanting to please her owner.

Thrak.

My wonderful barbarian.

My asshole spasmed about his dick. His cock thrust harder, the friction keeping alive the pleasure. Wave after wave of delight shot through me. I groaned, shuddering, my bowels clenching on his dick, milking him.

“Cum in me, Thrak,” I hissed. “Flood my asshole.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” moaned Thyrna. “Cum in her. Please her.”

She licked again, flicking her tongue from my clit up through my pussy lips. I shuddered, a hard spasm wracking my body. My breasts shook, my pink nipples waving. They needed piercings. I had to get them. For Thrak.

“Gewin’s mighty cock,” he growled and buried his cock into my depths. I shuddered as blast after blast of his jizz erupting into my depths. Hot, thick cum flooding through me. It was amazing. So hot. So wonderful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.