The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love
Chapter 1: The Shaman's Desires

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Shaman's Desires - Knight Angela and her companions head to Grahata to brave the labyrinth, but Angela's forgotten love has caught up with her. And he plans on stopping her quest.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Knave Angela – The Mirage Gardens

The barrier shimmered, a curtain of writhing, boiling air separating the extra-dimensional pocket, as Faoril described it, containing the Mirage Garden from the real world. I gave a last look at the mouldering stone and rotten furniture scattered throughout the room. Without Riad, the efreet who made this place his home, it had lost much of its appeal. He had used illusions to create a fantastic world, a heady place of sensual pleasure and exotic desires.

But he was dead, killed by my blade. He had possessed the bottom third of the High King’s blade, my distant ancestors sword and symbol of his authority. It was shattered after his death and the collapse of his empire. The pieces were then scattered across the known world. I had four pieces—pommel, hilt, and two-thirds of the blade. Only the point remained, located in Drakin Castle. But before we could recover it, we had to sail to Grahata and kill the Minotaur, the beastly demigod who dwelt in the grand labyrinth beneath the city.

His heart would power the spell to repair the god-forged blade. Then I could kill the dragon Dominari and end my quest.

I had no idea what would happen after that. We were fugitives, bounties placed on our heads by the Doge of Raratha for breaking into his Great Vault to recover the pommel and for assaulting his person. The bounty for our capture, dead or alive, was staggering. 5000 dupondius for my head, a 1000 for my companions.

Faoril, Thrak, Xandra, Chaun, Minx, Xera, and most especially Sophia had supported me on my quest. They stuck with me after the bounty or still decided to aide me despite it in Xandra’s case. We had suffered and fought together. After the dragon was dead, we would find a way to survive together.

If we slew the dragon.

“What are we waiting on?” Minx asked, her small stature weighted down by the treasure looted from Riad’s stronghold. His house may be rotten by age, covered over by illusions, but gold didn’t tarnish. And he had a lot of gold. More than we could carry.

I hated looting, but our pirate captain would need more treasure to hold her silence. And no doubt I would be expelled from my order, attainted for my crimes in Raratha, so I would have no access to additional funds for my quest. Travel came with all manner of expenses, and my purse had grown lean.

“Yes, let us go,” Yasmine said, the ebony-skinned woman, dressed in transparent silks revealing her lush body. She was one of the three human “wives” of Riad, part of his harem. Most the women were jinn, who fled upon his death, but Yasmine, Nadiyya, and Asma were left behind. They deserved a cut of the treasure after being stolen by Riad and drugged into believing they were his wives.

Like Sophia and Xandra had been.

My wicked acolyte had been relieved to discover her magic intact. She was lucky Riad had chosen to take Xandra first, fucking the slender, Avian girl in the form of her own husband, Chaun. Sophia had sworn an oath to her goddess Saphique, and even in her drugged state, where she had lost her self-control, the very touch of a man’s cock would break that connection. The young avian stood silent, her thin body seemed even smaller, pulled in as she stared at her feet. She had hardly said a word since Chaun and I defeated Riad, even to her changeling husband.

“Yes, enough dawdling,” Minx said, her bag shifting. The halfling thief’s metallic-red hair glinted as she shook her head. “This is heavy.”

“You shouldn’t have taken so much gold then,” Xera said, the elf standing tall beside Minx, naked as always, her dark-green hair falling about her slender shoulders. Only Thrak the orc stood taller than Xera.

“I wanted to take it all,” Minx said, lust in her voice.

“What is wrong, my Queen?” Sophia whispered. My acolyte, lover, and sex slave stood beside me, staring at me with her green eyes and innocent face framed by brown hair. She wore her white robes again. I carried them into the Mirage Gardens when we came to rescue her.

“Nothing,” I said, taking a deep breath. “Just reflecting on the road ahead.” We had to journey across the Halani Desert back to the city of Hargone at the mouth of the Elbe River, sail across the Nimborgoth to the island city of Grahata, slay the Minotaur, sail south to the Kemoh River and follow that into the Haunted Forest where Drakin Castle lurked. Then back north, across the Nimborgoth again, and into the Princedoms of Zeutch where we would find the Altar of Souls. Upon the altar, we would reforge the sword. It lay in the shadow of the Despeir Mountains and the Desolation of Dominari.

Then we would kill the dragon.

“Let’s go. I am sure Aswunt will be happy to see our return after the fierce attack.” Aswunt was the caravan master we had agreed to guard on his journey south so he could guide us into the desert. Our plan to enter the Mirage Garden had gone awry—Riad was supposed to take me. But we had prevailed.

Sophia took my hand. I smiled, comforted by her. It was hard for me to believe she had once been such a stuck-up, bratty girl. The months had changed her. Together, we stepped through the curtain and into the Halani Desert. The sands were gray, the eastern horizon growing pink as dawn approached.

“I guess we were in there longer than I thought,” Chaun said when he stepped out, his arm around his wife. Her sky-blue hair fell about her downcast face. “But we’re free.” He said it to Xandra.

She remained silent.

Concern flashed across his midnight-black face. It contrasted with his silvery hair. He was a slim man, and so handsome he verged on the beautiful. Even Xera found him attractive, and the hermaphroditic elf had disdained human, and orc, males.

“Where’s the caravan?” Thrak rumbled as he stepped out, sweeping his gaze around the featureless dunes.

“There are our belongings.” Faoril pointed to a pile of saddlebags, half-covered in sand.

“Did they break camp before dawn and leave?” I frowned, scanning around, looking for tracks in the desert. There should be evidence of them. “Since when did Aswunt leave before dawn.”

Xera’s head studied the skies, the stars fading, retreating, then she glanced at the horizon, her eyebrows furrowing and her long, pointed hears twitching. The flecks of gold speckling the four-leaf clover tucked behind her right ear glittered.

“It is the Autumn Equinox, Angela,” Xera said. “The sun is rising in the right spot, and the stars are aligned correctly.”

“That’s not possible,” Chaun spluttered. “We weren’t in there more than a few hours. I’m shocked it is even dawn.”

“Three days?” Sophia said. “How were we in there three days?”

“Time did not have to flow at the same rate in the pocket dimension as out here,” answered Faoril. A wind arose, flapping the sleeves of her red robes.

“So Aswunt continued on when we didn’t return,” I groaned. “Did he leave us any food?”

A hurried search of our supplies revealed no food. He had looted the travel rations we had and our waterskins, but had left our personal items undisturbed. I was shocked he had done that much. Maybe it was the custom of the desert.

“It was a day’s ride on camel from the last oasis,” Xera said.

“You can find it?” I asked her.

“Yes, but without water...” Her words trailed off, her eyes flicking to the rising sun.

It would get hot. Very hot. Seasons did not touch the Halani Desert—it was always summer.

“Water is not a problem,” Faoril said. “I have my magic. But we will have to walk. I can do nothing about the lack of food.”

“We don’t have to walk,” Xandra said, her voice a whisper, strained. She still looked down, her hands folded. “I can summon elementals for us to ride.”

She moved to the pile of belongings and found her belt pouch. She opened it, wood clunking as she dug through it. She produced a piece of wood carved with straight lines running in parallel across its polished surface. She knelt, stroking it, her eyes closed.

The ground rumbled. Mounds of sand lifted around her. Stones ground and groaned. Yellow-gray sand spilled away as the bedrock beneath the desert thrust up and climbed out. Creatures vaguely the shape of horses or camels, made out of a red stone with strias of grays and browns, rose on thick, ponderous legs. Sweat broke out on Xandra’s forehead as her mounts shook the sand from their bodies.

There were four of them.

“We will have to ... ride three to an elemental,” she said, rising and wiping sweat from her brow. “They have agreed to carry us.”

“How did she do that?” one of the Halani women asked. “Is she a witch?”

“Shaman,” Chaun answered, pride in his voice.

He loved her. When I met Chaun, he was the epitome of the carefree seducer, the man who bedded woman after woman, never staying with one for more than a night, always off to his next conquest. A carouser. And then Xandra had danced for him and wedded him. He hadn’t even realized it, but something about her gentle soul, her innocent nature, had beguiled the changeling.

Just like the Lesbius Oracle had proclaimed, he would lose his heart. And she had found it.


Warlock Faoril – The Halani Desert

“You’re not very loquacious today,” I said as I sat before Thrak on our shared mount. I only had to share the elemental mount with Thrak. The three Halanian women had one; Chaun, Xandra, and Minx another; Sophia and Angela the last. Only Xera walked, her dainty elf feet glided across the sand, leaving no footprints. Thrak would have preferred walking, but he couldn’t keep up with his heavy feet sinking into the loose sand.

Thrak answered me with a grunt.

“Riad played us all cruel, I think. Except Minx.”

“You especially,” Thrak said.

I leaned back into my lover’s broad, swarthy chest. My orc barbarian could talk philosophy with the greatest of intellects. Normally, we had such stimulating conversations as we traveled, discussing a wide-range of subjects. But it was past noon, and he had said hardly a word.

“You saw mine,” I continued. I shuddered, remembering the horror and bitter grief I had felt when I thought I killed Thrak with my magic. Riad was a bastard. He saw into my mind, learned my greatest fear, and weaponized it. “How did he torment you?”

“He let me save my wife,” Thrak answered after a moment.

I bit my lip. He loved Serisia greatly. She was a Thosian human, like myself, who met Thrak when he studied at the College of Allenoth, the first orc to ever attend its hallowed halls. She had returned to the orc lands as his wife. But a rival tribe to Thrak’s Red Eyes had taken her, raped her, and killed her.

Thrak blamed himself. He believed he wasn’t strong enough to protect her. He abdicated his position as chieftain, handing it to his brother, and wallowed in grief until Serisia’s spirit prodded him into activity by showing him he could love another woman.

Me.

“I killed all the Ghost Wolves who brutalized her,” he said, voice a thick growl, arms tightening around me. “Just like I did after she died. I raged. I ripped them apart. I felt their blood splash across my body. I savored their screams.”

“Only this time she was still alive.”

“I took her, used her to calm the rage.” Thrak’s voice was thick, gravelly. I knew what that was like. He was a berserker. He could enter a dissociative fugue state, his rational mind locked up behind his primal emotions, primarily rage. But lust could also overcome him. In the rage, he would kill anything, even friends.

He hated it. Feared it.

“I had her back,” Thrak said. “She was alive, just how I remembered her. She drove away the rage with her body, held me, loved me.”

Tears beaded in my eyes. “And you had to choose. You heard my crying in grief and you abandoned her to come to me.”

“Yes.” He said the words with such bitter self-loathing. “I knew she wasn’t real, and yet...”

“She was. Riad had skill with his illusions.” I bit my lip. “I am sorry, Thrak. I never would want you to choose between us. I know you love us both. How cruel of him.”

“I wish I had killed him,” Thrak snarled. “I wanted to rage, to rip apart the Mirage Gardens and murder him.”

“Only you might hurt one of your friends.”

“I might have hurt you.”

“You would never hurt me,” I answered. “I know how to calm your rages, too.”

“Only if you were ready. What if I caught you unaware? In that place...” His arms tightened.

“I’ll find a way to root it out of your mind, to tame the rage,” I promised him. “There has to be a way to use magic. Life magic would be the best. I could...” My words trailed off, my eyebrows furrowing.

“You had an idea.”

“Maybe,” I said, trembling, my stomach churning. Could I really use that magic again? Could I find away to use it beneficially, and not...

I must be mad for even considering it.


Xerathalasia

It hurt to swallow. My lips were parched. Faoril could precipitate water out of the air, but it wasn’t as much as we needed. It kept us alive, but everyone drooped as the sun sank on the horizon. Chaun half-slumped against his frail wife, who swayed in his embrace. Before them, Minx looked shrunken, her face flushed.

But I could smell it in the air. Water. Life. The oasis neared. It kept me walking forward. Despite it being the first day of autumn, it was still hotter than a summer day in the Deorc Forest. The sun hammered at us, even with Sophia’s protective magics guarding our flesh.

I led the strange, elemental mounts up the dune, the wind rising. The desert had changed much since we had passed by here only four days back. But I knew how to navigate by the position of the sun, and I had led us straight. The scent of water and rich loam grew stronger, carried over the top of the dune by the wind. My steps quickened. I reached the top.

And sighed in relief.

The Uchmehn Oasis spread out before us, an island of life amid the dead sands. Green date trees and bushes spread out from the large pool of blue water shining in the center. It looked so lush compared to the desert, but in the Deorc forest it would be almost barren.

“Oh, thank the gods,” Sophia moaned when her mount crested the dunes.

Minx let out a chortle of delight. The others stirred. Xandra did something to the elementals, spurring them to move faster than their plod. The stones grated together as they raced down the dunes. I followed, my long legs stretching, my large breasts bouncing as I danced across the surface of the sand.

The sight of water had invigorated everyone. They all stirred. Faoril pushed back her red hood, delight on her eyes. Angela sat straight again, her shield arm no longer drooping but holding her kite shield up while Sophia bounced in the saddle.

Somehow, Minx was the first to reach the waters. She leaped from the head of her mount as it crashed through the shrubbery to reach the pool. Her small body flew through the air. She tucked her legs into her chest, forming a little ball, and crashed into the water with a laugh and a loud splash. She burst up from the surface a moment later, bronze skin glistening, metallic-red hair clinging to her skull.

“Oh, this is wonderful,” she smiled.

I smiled back as I reached the water’s edge, stepping in, feeling the cool liquid lap at my feet. Minx splashed me, acting like the child she was often mistaken for. She laid back, her clothing clinging wet to the curves of her diminutive body.

The others clambered in, Thrak dunking his head in from shore, Sophia’s white robes growing half-transparent, clinging to her slim body as she burst out of the water, a huge smile on her face. Even Xandra showed an emotion other than haunted loss as she stepped into the oasis. She let out a trilling, wordless song as beautiful as any bird, letting out her joy and relief.

We had made it to water. We would make it out of the desert.


Acolyte Sophia – Uchmehn Oasis, Halani Desert

“See, isn’t it great that we took the gold,” I told Angela as she walked in. I lay on my new pillow in our new tent, my stomach full of the food we had purchased from the trading post on the far side of the oasis. The locals had stared at us with amusement as we bathed and glutted on the water of the oasis.

But they understood what the desert could do to a person.

“Indeed,” Angela nodded.

She wasn’t alone. She had led in Nadiyya, the bustiest of the three Halanian women we had rescued, into the tent. The ebony-skinned woman had a round face and lush lips. My hips wiggled at the sight of her beauty.

“Ooh, are we having a lot of fun tonight, my Queen?”

“Yes, indeed,” Angela nodded. I loved her so much, especially when she dominated me. “And I found the most curious thing. The desert tribesmen use them on their women as a form of punishment.”

Nadiyya giggled. “Though many women secretly like them, and their men secretly like using them.”

“Naughty,” I purred, a tingle running through my pussy. “I do love being discipline. But have I been naughty?”

“You let Riad kidnap you,” Angela said, her voice stern, but there was a playful glint in her blue eyes. “He almost claimed you and fucked you. And no man gets to fuck my concubine without my permission.”

I shuddered. I knew she would never command me to sleep with a man, but it still excited me that she could. It would be the ultimate test of my submission to bear the brutish lust of a man, to forever lose my connection to my goddess Saphique. A part of me, strangely, wanted it. To prove to her that she owned me.

I rubbed my thighs together. “You were right, Mistress. I was so bad. So wicked for letting the efreet take me and Xandra. I lured her off so I could enjoy her body. I was so naughty. I didn’t ask for permission.”

“And we had to rescue you,” Angela continued. “We had to face all the dangers because you couldn’t control your lusts.”

I shuddered, loving how stern she sounded. She wore a loose robe, her armor stripped off. It was made of white linen, her red hair glowing bright against it. The fabric was thin, her hard nipples, topping her large breasts, were pink shadows through it.

“Yes, yes, I am such a wanton slut,” I moaned. “I’m so wet right now, my Queen. I want to ravish you and Nadiyya. You both have such large breasts. I want to play with them.”

“See how wicked she is,” Angela said to Nadiyya.

“I do,” Nadiyya grinned. “How can you control such a wicked, lustful woman?”

“With great difficulty. She always finds new ways to be naughty.” Angela’s hands unknotted the ties of her robe. It fell open, revealing her pillowy breasts, flat stomach, and shaved snatch. Dew glistened on her petals.

I licked my lips.

Nadiyya followed, her breasts almost as large, her fat nipples dark-brown, a lighter hue than her ebony skin. She was almost as dark as Chaun, and far more feminine. She let out a purr as her robe slipped off her shoulders and fell to the tent’s canvas floor. She had a line of black hair marching to her shaved pussy, hints of pink flesh peeking out of dark folds.

“I am ready to be punished, my Queen.”

“Nadiyya, attach the devices.”

I squirmed, naked, my pussy growing wetter and wetter as Angela stood over me, tall and strong, a proud queen ordering her concubine slaves to serve and please her. I shuddered as Nadiyya was quick to obey, her hands clutched tight around something.

What? They couldn’t be big if they fit in her hands.

The dark-skinned girl knelt beside me. Her left hand cupped my small, right breast, ebony fingers squeezing ivory flesh. She leaned over and flicked her tongue across my pink nipple, bringing a gasp from me. I groaned, my back arching, savoring the thrill of her tongue swirling and licking about my nub, teasing me, driving me wild.

She got me hard and erect then opened her clenched, right hand. She held two brass instruments that looked like small clamps, the mouths jagged with triangular teeth that fit together perfectly. She squeezed the ends, and the jaws opened. She brought it to my nipple.

Those looked sharp. “My queen,” I said, a catch in my voice as the jaws surrounded my nipple. I glanced at Angela, her blue eyes stern.

And I relaxed. I knew it would hurt, but it wouldn’t harm me. She would never harm me. I trusted her. I gave her the slightest nod. “Clamp her.”

“Slata’s hairy cunt!” I cursed as pain exploded in my poor nipple. The clamp bit into my nub, shooting pain as it pinched it hard. My entire body thrashed as the agony shot from my breast. My toes curled.

And my pussy clenched.

It was wonderful pain. It heightened my excitement even as I gasped and moaned, struggling to regain my composure. My nipple throbbed painfully with every beat of my heart. I squirmed, my tongue piercing clacking into the back of my teeth.

And then Nadiyya brought the second clamp to my left nipple. Her tongue licked it first, giving me a moment of pleasure. And then agony. I screamed even louder. My eyes squeezed shut, tears leaking down my cheeks.

Fire burned in my pussy.

“I’m so sorry, my Queen,” I gasped as I writhed. The pain was intense. They both throbbed so much. I wanted to rip off the clamps even as I savored the heightened excitement the pain brought. “I was such a bad slave. I deserve this.”

“You do,” Angela purred. She bent down, fishing in my pouch, and pulled out my dildo made of black marble streaked with white veins. It was polished to a glossy sheen. “Stick this in her cunt.”

Nadiyya took it, a smoky smile on her lips. Her large breasts swayed as she moved the dildo down between my thighs. She didn’t check to see if I was wet—I was soaked—and thrust it into my depths. My back arched. Pleasure rippled through me. I almost came as the intense bliss rippled through my cunt. My nipples throbbed and ached, feeding to the wonderful delight churned in my pussy. My flesh clamped on it.

“The dildo does not come out,” Angela ordered. “And you do not cum.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned.

“On your knees, slut.”

I shifted, clenching with my pussy to hold onto the dildo. That only made me more aware of its thick shaft. It shifted slightly, rubbing at my walls, shooting bliss through my body and making my nipples ache more. On my knees, the clamps’ weight pulled downward, stretching my nipples, adding more pain to my building excitement.

It wouldn’t take much for me to cum.

Angela and Nadiyya sank down before me, their bodies pressed together as they lay on their back, heads turn, sharing kisses. It was wickedly delicious seeing their pale ivory and dark ebony bodies squirm together, thighs spread open, Angela’s left leg entwined with Nadiyya’s right. Their pussies both glistened, lips parting to show pink, wet flesh.

“Pleasure us with your fingers and tongue,” moaned Angela. “You have to go back and forth. Make us cum together.”

“Yes, my Queen,” I moaned, sliding my right hand up Nadiyya’s dark thigh, my left up Angela’s, reaching for their cunts.

“And, slave, activate your toy.”

My eyes widened. She was so cruel. But I would obey her. I took a deep breath and spoke the incantation: “Holy Saphique, give life to my toy so I may give pleasure to all who love you.”

The toy hummed to life, vibrating inside my pussy. I groaned, a wave of pleasure surging through me. I grit my teeth, fighting my orgasm that already threatened to consume my body. I exhaled through my nose, teeth grinding, my eyes locking on Angela, pleading.

She shook her head. “Make us cum, slave. You’re being punished.”

“Yes, my Queen.” I groaned, fighting my urges. It was so hard. The vibrator stirred my cunt to a froth. I had to grip it, to make sure it stayed in me as it teased my snatch. Ripples of pleasure washed through me. My nipples ached so much.

All I wanted to do was to surrender.

Instead, I plunged my fingers into their cunts, two from each hand. I sank my digits into a pair of hot, tight pussies. Each felt slightly different. I loved the differences between women. No two pussies were alike, just like no two women were.

I leaned over, my tongue and tongue stud flicking at Angela’s hard clit peeking out of its sheath. She groaned, trembled, her legs twitching as I circled her pink nub, gathering her tangy juices on my tongue. Then I switched over to Nadiyya, licking through her folds around my plunging fingers, gathering her sweet musk.

“Pater’s cock,” gasped Nadiyya as the hard point of my tongue stud circled her clit. “Oh, that’s nice.”

“She is wonderful,” Angela purred. “The best at licking pussy and pleasing a woman.

“I can tell,” groaned Nadiyya. “I have heard of the skill of Saphique’s priestesses. I just never imagined I would enjoy one.”

I beamed at her, thrusting my fingers faster. Hearing their praise made it easier ignoring the humming pleasure in my pussy. I had to focus on them and ignore my body. I couldn’t dwell on the throbbing pain in my nipples and the churning rapture in my cunt. I had to control my body for my Queen.

I moved back to Angela’s pussy, licking and nuzzling at her folds, savoring the wet sound of my fingers sluicing through her dripping cunt. Her tangy juices stained my lips. I moved to Nadiyya’s pussy, licking hard. I savored their sweet and tangy juices mixing together. It was so hot and exciting to pleasure them both, to feel their pussies clench and relax on my fingers.

I flicked up to Nadiyya’s clit, batted it then moved back to Angela’s, flicking hard. Her large breasts heaved. She moaned, shuddering, her pussy clenching on my fingers as I stirred her up. Juices poured out of both women, soaking into the bedroll, perfuming the air.

“Do you like my fingers and tongue?” I purred. “Do you like your slave pleasing you.”

“So much,” moaned Angela. “And do you like the dildo churning in your cunt?”

I gasped, my body suddenly exploding with sensations as she focused my mind on the toy. I let out a whimpering moan and clamped my jaw shut. An orgasm swelled in me. My fingers curled in their pussies, assaulting their G-spots.

“I asked you a question, slave,” hissed Angela.

“Yes, yes, yes, my Queen. I love the dildo.” I stared into her eyes. “May I cum, my Queen?”

“No.”

I nodded, groaning, forcing down my orgasm. It was so hard. My body was built to cum, it was designed to experience wonderful paroxysm after wonderful paroxysm. To explode with delight. And she denied it. She wouldn’t let me have my gasping relief.

I sucked in deep breaths, almost hyperventilating as I shoved a third finger into their cunts, reaming them in and out, concentrating on pleasing them, on making them cum. The sooner they erupted, the sooner I would have my own orgasm.

“Oh, yes,” gasped Nadiyya as my tongue swirled around her clit, pressing the round ball at the end of my tongue stud into her sensitive nub. “Oh, she’s so good.”

“Uh-huh,” moaned Angela. “But we need more. We need our cunts stretched out.”

“Yes! That would be wonderful!”

I shoved my little finger into both their cunts, their flesh clenching around my four digits. They moaned. Angela leaned her head over, capturing Nadiyya’s in a tongue-filled kiss. They both shuddered, moans muffled as I worked back and forth on their clits.

With four fingers in them, I curled them into a fist, tucking my thumb into my palm, and fucked them hard. They both bucked as I rammed my fists into their cunts, stretching them out. I trembled, the humming in my pussy growing harder and harder to ignore.

“Seljan’s beard,” gasped Nadiyya, breaking the kiss. “Gods, she has her entire fist in me.”

“Uh-huh,” groaned Angela.

Both women’s pillowy tits jiggled as their hips humped against me. I fisted them hard, jabbing deep into their cunts. Hot flesh wrapped about my wrists. I drew back and fucked them in again. The motion made my breasts jiggle, my nipple clamps swaying, pulling on my nipples, shooting throbbing agony through me.

It ended at my pussy.

I trembled, my entire face screwed up as I fought the humming bliss churning through my cunt. The vibrator hummed so fast, so loud. Juices poured down my thighs. My pussy clamped and relaxed on it. My body shuddered as I fisted the women faster and faster.

They had to cum.

I had to make them explode.

I assaulted both their clits with a mad fervor, flailing my tongue against them. It was a race. There was only so long I could hold out against the humming in my pussy. The vibrator would defeat me. So I had to make them explode. They were both close. I was trained to read the signs. I knew they were about to explode.

I rammed my fist in deep, churning them to a froth. They gasped and groaned, their cunts clenching and relaxing. Pussy cream frothed around my wrist. They bucked and heaved, building towards their explosive release.

“Sweet Pater’s cock,” gasped Angela, her head tossing from side to side. “You naughty slave. Yes, yes, yes!”

“Seljan’s great beard! Vedr’s mighty queef! Pater’s huge cock!” screamed Nadiyya. “Slata’s juicy cunt! Yes, yes, yes!”

They came.

Their hot cunts spasmed about my fists and wrists. Their flesh convulsed and massaged my flesh. Both women gasped and moaned, spasming on the bedroll. Their hair tossed, ebony and ivory breasts heaving. I strained, holding on by a thread. I was so close to exploding.

“My queen,” I moaned. “May I cum?”

Angela’s tits heaved. She let out a wordless moan, drowning in her pleasure.

“My Queen!” My voice was hoarse. The orgasm seethed in me. I couldn’t hold it back any longer. “Please, my Queen!”

“You may cum!”

The words triggered the detonation of rapture.

My orgasm, denied for so long, consumed me. In an instant, ecstasy bathed my mind. Everything went black. Lights exploded across my vision as I spasmed and screamed. I drank it in, savoring the humming toy and my aching nipples. Rapture after rapture exploded through me, drowning me.

I loved it. Cumming after being denied was the best. Angela knew I needed it. She always gave me what I wanted—pain, domination, and rapture.

The humming pulled out of my pussy. A soft voice whispered in my ear. “Come back to me.”

“My Queen,” I croaked, eyes fluttering open. Angela was above me, her tits dangling, my head pillowed on her lap.

“Have you learned your lesson?”

I gave her a tired grin. “I won’t let any more efreets capture me, my Queen.”

“Good.” She stroked my sweaty forehead. I felt so loved.


Chaun

I blinked in shock when Xandra entered our tent leading Yasmine after her. My wife’s pale hand trembled as she held the Halanian girl’s dark hand. My jaw dropped as my wife kissed Yasmine hard on the lips. They were both naked.

Xandra had stripped outside?

My wife’s petite body pressed into the lush form of Yasmine. This was so unlike Xandra. I had to cajole her into having sex with Xera or Sophia, arouse her, whisper into her ear, seduce my wife into a threesome.

And now she was initiating one on her own?

I had to say something, but my cock throbbed so hard as I watched them kiss. All day, Xandra had been remote, withdrawn. Riad had fucked her, pretending to be me. She didn’t know it wasn’t me. My wife had cheated on me unknowingly.

I was cuckolded by myself.

I doubt any changeling in history could say that. We did the cuckolding. We assumed husbands’ forms and seduced their wives. We didn’t have wives. We didn’t have women who loved us. And Xandra did. She shone with the white aura every married woman possessed, and I could see my form dancing in her thoughts.

She loved me.

But something was wrong.

“Xandra,” I said, my voice hoarse, not my smooth tenor.

But she didn’t answer. Her hands only cupped Yasmine’s round, ebony breasts. My wife leaned her head down and latched onto a brown nipple and sucked. It was easy for my wife, she was shorter. Her pale-blue hair spilled over Yasmine’s ebony body.

“Oh, yes,” gasped Yasmine. “Oh, you are just as wicked as you were in the harem.”

“She ... made love to you in the harem?”

Yasmine nodded. “When I helped ready her for Riad.”

I swallowed, anger tinging my lust. I hated seeing Riad fucking my wife, using her, tricking her. But it was swallowed by the throb of my aching cock. I stroked my shaft as I watched my wife’s cheek hollow as she suckled. Then her pink tongue swirled around the nub, teasing it.

Yasmine gasped, my wife’s hand pressing between ebony thighs. She fingered the other woman, so calm, so sure of herself. This wasn’t my wife. She didn’t act like such a wanton seductress. I had to say something.

And then Xandra pulled her fingers out of Yasmine’s cunt. They glistened. She brought them to her lips, sucking on them as she stared at me. I groaned, watching her work her fingers in and out of her mouth like a cock while Yasmine fell to her knees, stroking my thighs.

“Oh, you are such a sexy man,” groaned Yasmine. “I’ve been staring at you all day. I’m so glad Xandra offered to share you.”

“This was her idea?” I groaned as her ebony fingers, lighter than my midnight-black skin, reached my silver pubic hair.

She nodded her head as she leaned down. Her pink tongue licked up my shaft to the crown. My back arched. I let out a low groan. Xandra watched us, still sucking on her fingers, her hips shifting. Her pussy was shaved, only a line of fine blue leading to her pussy which glistened with her excitement. Her eyes flicked to Yasmine’s shaking ass.

“Xandra,” I groaned. “What is going on?”

She didn’t answer. Instead, she fell to her knees, seized Yasmine’s ass, and buried her face into the Halanian girl’s pussy. Yasmine moaned as she licked the crown of my dick, rocking back into my wife’s noisy licks.

Xandra let out purring moans. She enjoyed herself. She was getting into sex. Normally when we had threesomes, she was passive, letting us touch and caress her. The only time she was active was when we were alone together.

I wanted this from her. I had been leading her to opening up. I wanted to fuck her with Thrak, sharing her body. I wanted to fuck Faoril while she fucked the orc. I wanted to show my wife that monogamy was for fools, that our bodies were meant for so much more.

And now I had, and it felt wrong.

This wasn’t her.

“Xandra,” I groaned as Yasmine sucked on the tip of my cock.

Pleasure exploded down the length of my dick. My head arched. I groaned, savoring the thrill of her blowjob. It drove all my concerns from my mind. I was a changeling, my race birthed from the God of Lust’s indiscriminate masturbation. He spewed his seed across the world. All those descended from him, mortal and divine, were inflicted with lusts.

They controlled us in one form or another.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Suck my cock. Mmm, yes. I love it when you moan. Xandra must be licking your pussy so well.”

“I am,” Xandra moaned, her voice a light song. “She tastes so good. Enjoy her mouth while I enjoy her cunt.”

A part of me knew that wasn’t how my wife should sound. But the rest of me didn’t care. Yasmine bobbed her mouth up and down my cock. She sucked so hard. My balls ached. Her hand cupped them, massaging all three of my balls. I shuddered, my dick aching in her mouth.

Xandra licked louder, slurping down Yasmine’s juices. Her head bobbed as she licked up and down. I watched her eyes flash over Yasmine’s heart-shaped ass while my hand ran through the Halanian girl’s black hair.

“That’s it, suck my cock,” I growled. “I’m going to dump so much cum down your throat.”

“Then you get to fuck her cunt,” moaned Xandra. “I’m getting her all nice and juicy for you.”

“Thanks,” I gasped, my hips thrusting up, forcing my cock deep into Yasmine’s mouth.

My head rolled back. The pleasure was exquisite. Yasmine knew how to worship a cock. Riad had trained her well. Her tongue swirled about the tip. My eyes squeezed shut as I groaned, the pressure building in my three balls.

Yasmine moaned loudly about my dick. She bucked and shuddered. Xandra let out a purring song, slurping down the juices. The Halanian girl had cum. My wife had licked her to an orgasm. The thought shot through my pleasure wracked mind then raced down my body, a tingling arrow shooting into my balls.

I came.

“Las’s cock,” I moaned as my cum boiled into Yasmine’s hungry mouth.

Xandra suddenly moved, darting around Yasmine as my cum boiled out of my dick. I groaned, heaving, the pleasure peaking through me as my wife pressed her slim body against me. Juices dripped from her chin. She leaned over, planting a spicy kiss on my mouth, letting me taste Yasmine’s musk, her tongue dueling my mouth.

Yasmine popped her mouth off my cock. “Mmm, so good,” she purred. “And you’re still hard. Your wife boasted about your cock.”

I wanted to answer, but Xandra’s kiss was hungry, intoxicating. I could only moan into my wife’s lips as Yasmine straddled my waist. Her hands stroked my dick, making me ache. She brought my cock to the entrance of her cunt, rubbing it against her dripping folds, stirred to a froth by the tongue probing my mouth. I shuddered, eyes squeezing shut as Yasmine sank her pussy down on my dick.

“Oh, yes, this is an amazing cock. Mmm, so long and thick. You are a lucky woman.”

Xandra broke the kiss, her body moving again. “My husband is remarkable. He fucks me so hard. And he is also so skilled at licking my pussy.”

“Xandra,” I groaned as she straddled my face. Her pussy somehow looked even more innocent than ever. Flashes of Riad fucking her in my form, the black cock reaming her pussy, stretching her open, shot through me.

My dick throbbed. A shameful twist rippled through my stomach and ached my balls as Xandra settled her pussy on my lips. I licked through her sweet folds, driving my tongue into my wife’s snatch. Xandra moaned, singsong and beautiful.

Just like she had when Riad fucked her.

I groaned, fighting against the images. She thought he was me. He looked like me. She thought it was my cock fucking her, my cock making her sing and gasp. I licked her pussy harder. I had to hear her moan and gasp. I had to make her cum.

I had to make her forget about Riad.

My tongue flicked and fluttered through her pussy. I assaulted her clit. I made her gasp and shudder. She undulated, grinding her hot flesh on my face as Yasmine rode my cock faster and faster. Both women moaned: Yasmine’s throaty, Xandra’s beautiful.

My wife sang as she groaned on me, trilling out her pleasure as music. It spurred me to lick her harder, faster. I would give her such pleasure. Her thighs squeezed about the side of my face as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder on my lips.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Yasmine gasped. “Oh, this is an amazing cock. And he must be devouring you. The sounds you make. You’re like a bird.”

“I am a bird,” Xandra moaned. “An avian. Mmm, he’s churning me up. My sweet Chaun. Yes, yes, yes, make me cum. I need to cum!”

Her song cut off as I heard her kiss Yasmine. I pictured their faces pressed together, tongues lashing, hands stroking each other’s bodies. Did they grope each other’s breasts and pinch each other’s nipples? Did they stroke sides or squeeze each other’s asses?

I couldn’t see. All I could do was lick and nuzzle my wife’s snatch. I slid my tongue through my wife’s flesh as my dick ached in Yasmine’s tight pussy. Every stroke of her cunt sliding up and down on my shaft made my three balls boil more and more. She was so skilled.

Pleasure rushed through my body as I grew drunk on my wife’s sweet snatch. She drove me wild. She brought me closer and closer to my gasping orgasm. I shuddered on the bed. I heaved, thrusting up into her cunt.

Her hot, wet, tight cunt.

Xandra broke the kiss. “Chaun!” she sang. “Yes, yes, yes!”

Her pussy convulsed. Juices flooded into my hungry mouth. I drank them down. They gushed into my mouth. She squirmed, her voice singing even louder. Such wonderful pleasure sang from her. I clutched her thighs, so glad I gave her this bliss.

“Gods, what a cock,” hissed Yasmine, fucking me faster, grinding her clit into my groin as her hips undulated. My dick throbbed, my balls boiled. “Pater’s cock, I love this dick! Yes, yes! I’m going to ... Cum!”

Her pussy spasmed about my dick. I grunted. My back arched. My hands clenched my wife’s thighs as she shuddered on me. Rapture built in my balls, eager to explode through my body and give me bliss.

“Cum in her,” my wife hissed, her fingernails scratching at my stomach as she shuddered on my lips. “Flood her cunt with your jizz!”

“Yes,” I moaned into her flesh, eager for the explosion.

Yasmine’s milking pussy caressed my cock. The sensation raced down my dick. My balls unloaded. Cum fountained into her pussy. The woman swayed and gasped as rapture pulsed through my body. I moaned into my wife’s pussy, shuddering and groaning, savoring every eruption shooting pleasure through my body.

“Oh, wow,” Yasmine purred, her pussy’s convulsions slowing, stopping. “Mmm, that was hot.” Xandra let out a keening moan and then both women were falling off of me, my cock popping out of Yasmine’s cunt. I watched as my wife forced Yasmine down. Xandra buried her face into the woman’s pussy, lapping up my cum, her ass shaking, inviting me.

What was wrong with her?

But that ass beckoned. I licked my lips drenched in her pussy juices. I had to fuck her. I had to satiate my lusts. I could figure out what was wrong with her later.


Thrak

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” I asked for the third time.

She nodded her head, trembling, her naked breasts jiggling. Her nipples would look perfect with silver rings piercing them. “I don’t think there is any other way. I’ve been pondering it all day. I think I can modify Fireeyes’s mind control magic and use it to tame your rage, to let you control it.” She swallowed. “I have to try.”

I stared into her brown and saw the fear. Ever since she accidentally got Relaria killed while mind-controlling the lamia, she had been afraid of losing control of her magic. She almost lost the ability to even cast it for awhile until I forced her to save my life in the bowels of Mount Peritito. She couldn’t live in fear of her magic.

“Yes, you do have to do this.”

She gave me a smile, a drop of my cum glistening on her lips. She had sucked my cock before trying, needing jizz to power her magic. She took a deep breath and stared at me. There were never any signs of her magic that I could see. It was only noticeable by the effects it conjured. She worked with the five elements-fire, water, wind, earth, and life.

And it was life that she sank into me.

A chill rippled across my skin. Was she doing something to me? Or was I merely reacting to the possibility? My stomach churned and...

A surge of anger boiled through me. The rage, always lurking in the back of my mind, leaped to the forefront. Despite there not being a threat or danger I had to react to, I wanted to surrender to its control.

I furrowed my brow. “Faoril?”

“I think that will do it,” she said, cocking her head.

The rage surged harder. It boiled through my mind. I groaned. I didn’t want to surrender. I didn’t want it to take over. It scared me. It controlled me. There was only killing and fucking when I was berserk, except that small part of me, the real me, locked in the corner, forced to watch my atrocities.

“Faoril,” I snarled again, my fists clenching. Normally, I chose when I raged. I didn’t let it take over and consume.

But it was so powerful now, battering at my control. Her magic stimulated it and—

My vision flashed red. I roared in bellicose fury. I had to kill. I had to hurt. I had to get the anger out of me any way possible.

“There, you should be in control,” Faoril said, her words distant, barely registering through the rage.

My eyes locked on her. The bitch had to be punished. Killed. My fist slammed out into the side of her head, throwing her back into the side of the tent, stretching the canvas and snapping a wooden frame. The crunching impact of my fist into her head was such a satisfying sound.

The tent collapsed around me, choking me, attacking me. My hands ripped through the fabric. I bellowed as I burst out into the night, staring around at the camp. I howled my fury, looking for someone else to hurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.