By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Julia’s sexual arousal at the news, was as keen as that enjoyed by Constance, Faith, Ella, or Agnes herself, as they took the air in the courtyard of Arachne house; that air especially invigorating on being given the news at the meeting in Ella’s office. The women were already thrilled with the prospect of meeting the freshly liberated Miss Beryl Frobisher, as were the leashed and naked males who waited on their knees on the hard cobbles, selected as candidates for her possible choice as a pet, each hoping that they’d be the choice of a woman whose ripe and vigorous dominance would be inflicted upon them with gusto. Their ears twitched, as did their erections, on listening to the delighted chatter of their feminine betters. Constance spouted her exhilaration at Agnes, as the two kept a taut hold on the leashes of their respective pets.

“ ... and three of them at once Agnes ... out in the open ... exposed to the world as they dance in penitence.” Agnes grinned as she thought on the many sordid ordeals she had planned for three males, as preparation for their humiliation on the rope before women ... on their own estate, her smile glancing toward a pompous women who strode over to them in feminine arrogance.

“Oh yes my dear Constance, and we have Madam Beatrice Belvedere to thank, for allowing us the pleasure of the nearest thing to a public hanging that any of us are likely to witness.” Madam Belvedere gave her allotted pet a swift chastisement with her whip, as he failed to remain instantly motionless, adjusting his bare knees to the pain of the cobbles, and failing her required obedience. It hinted at her intolerance of the strictest obedience to her by masculinity not being observed at all times, and of the manner in which three once tyrannical males had been subdued by her annexing of the Darkington Hall estate, which she’d rightfully inherit when the said three males had danced for her pleasure. Her ears had caught the last line of Agnes’s pleased conversation, and mention of the coming pleasures had her as aroused as the other women.

“ ... and it may not be the last we shall witness ... I would be more than happy to see my new estate used as a venue for further enjoyment at the expense of masculinity ... I’d hate to see the fine set of gallows I’ve had erected for the glorious occasion, fall into disuse.” Agnes nodded her approval, and this was mirrored eagerly by Constance, and by Ella, Julia, Faith Davenport, and Laura Wentworth, who’d all gathered to listen. The executions carried out upon Agnes’s well worked gallows would always provide a satisfying thrill, but the erotic pleasure in seeing males humiliated upon high in the open, in such lustrous surroundings, would prove a lush alternative for those wretches deemed worthy of it. The splendour of the scaffold’s initial use was the erotic focus of the women’s thoughts though; not only would just their testing of the gallows enthrall the crowd of women in the open, the three would face the grandiose hall as they jerked and writhed naked in defeat, the property they’d forfeit along with their lives to Madam Beatrice Belvedere, who’d have the honour of releasing their traps to begin their dance for her.

Madam Belvedere had called upon Agnes’s expertise in arranging the spectacle, following contact from a woman in service at Darkington Hall. Her information was offered up most readily, following the treatment that she and the entire female staff had suffered there; her covert listening in on a conversation between the Baronet, his stepfather, and the nephew, in which their intent on keeping recent events from a certain Beatrice Belvedere, as potential heiress, had her seek out that very woman immediately.

Beatrice’s great aunt had resided there, and was known officially to have had the title of Baronetess, with the three males also in residence, and had passed away under circumstances which appeared very convenient to the household staff. The solicitor involved in the enactment of her will, the doctor who had certified her death, and the local parish beadle who was also party in ensuring that the announcement of her death reached certain quarters but not others, were all known to be gambling associates of the three heirs. Cedric Belvedere, who fashioned himself as ‘Baronet’ was not actually entitled, quite literally, to that status, not being the offspring of her great aunt, and that pretence summed up the fraudulent character of that candidate for the noose.

Beatrice had been kept unaware of her great aunt’s demise, and not having had any contact with her, was not particularly touched by her actual death, but was immediately suspicious of the circumstances of it, and that she had not been contacted with respect to her funeral which had long since taken place, despite being an obvious genetically attached contact. Further investigations through her own solicitors and sources, revealed that she stood to inherit part of the estate, and in the unlikely circumstances of the demise of the three males, would inherit the Hall and estate in its entirety. She therefore declined to accept part, and given further justification by the accounts of tyranny toward female staff imparted by her female contact, made her own covert plans to secure the estate in its entirety.

Sexually dominant, and party to the society enjoyed by Agnes Fairchild and Ella Hempleton, the three males had made a grievous error in crossing Madam Beatrice Belvedere, and they would become a thoroughly satisfying project for the women, in paying for it with their lives, the pleasure of being dominated and broken by them in preparation having been enjoyed. The three associated gambling cronies, whose officialdom over certain devious practices made known to Beatrice by her contact, had been blackmailed and would put to good use in testifying to the alternative public explanation as to the demise of the three heirs who now languished in bound servitude to the women of Darkington Hall, in what they’d be led to believe would be the price for their exoneration, before they were then cruelly served with what they’d deserved.

The women rejoiced at the arousing notion of seeing the results of Beatrice’s strict breaking of the three males, and Agnes’s smug conceit at the pleasing spectacle she had planned for the day of execution, privy to her mind only for the time being, and soon to be thoroughly enjoyed by dominant femininity.

All talk of the erotic pageant to be enjoyed, was put to one side for the moment, as the gates to that not so public entrance to Arachne House were swung open, and the beaming smile of the ginger girl atop her cab, was greeted with smiles from the women, and applauded as a slightly blushing Miss Beryl Frobisher was helped from it. Her blush however, was outshone by that on the face of the effeminised figure which followed her out awkwardly, his cock boning beneath the dress on being treated to the ridicule of so many women at once, Julia making full use of his exposure.

“See what a pretty maid my pet makes, I told you how convincing he looks” The other women concurred with their sneering jibes at his humiliated form, his general appearance convincing, but his gait requiring some work. Agnes’s thoughts were diverted to her preferred fetish, as she enjoyed his humiliation.

“Imagine his being shown that way, on being treated to the pleasure of my gallows ... hanged whilst feminised, what a delightful humiliation that would be.” Constance sneered her heartfelt agreement to that erotic vision, as Creed fell clumsily to his knees in the restrictive dress, at Julia’s feet; the attention now turning to Beryl in a more civil attitude, as she was ushered forward by Lizzy. Julia smiled softly after, then grinned down at Creed as she addressed her warmly.

“We’re more than glad to welcome you to our society, should you wish it Miss Frobisher ... and I trust my pet served you obediently, and to your satisfaction, in indicating what will be readily available to you...” As she took Beryl’s hand, Julia’s eyes panned round to the array of leashed males, their standing cocks which showed their enthusiasm to submit to the attractive woman, quite taking her breath away, as well as having her warm to a fresh arousal.

“Oh ... I’d be honoured to become acquainted with the women here ... I thought the opportunity to embrace such pleasure had long passed me by ... and yes, your pet was obliging in every way ... especially to the whip.” She blushed a little on having openly disclosed her obvious pleasure in inflicting pain, but took heart to the women’s warm response to it, having her know she was in good company on that issue, still not quite believing her eyes at the naked and wholly submissive males who knelt in total obedience to womanhood.

Beatrice edged her leashed demonstration of feminine dominance forward, anxious to make the new woman’s acquaintance, and to gauge the depths of her pleasure on the sadism toward masculinity front, before making any disclosure about the event she was so looking forward to. She had her slave kiss Beryl’s feet.

“I’m so pleased to meet you Miss Frobisher, I’m Beatrice Belvedere, please do call me Beatrice ... as you can see, all the males here know their place, and these are, shall we say, some of the more fortunate ones...” She grinned wickedly and gave the leashed male’s buttocks a stinging stroke with her whip.

“Show those feet some proper adoration you cur!” Beryl gasped as the hunched male’s shoulders and back moved even faster with his licking of her boots, though it had been more than sufficient before application of the whip. Beatrice smiled with curt satisfaction as she continued.

“These specimens have all been broken to absolute submission, and are typical of the stock who sought out women like us, and begged ownership through their sexual weakness ... leading them here to Arachne House...” Ella stepped forward, anxious herself to welcome the new member, and stealing Beatrice’s thunder somewhat.

“ ... and of course there are those here who require a little more work in having them realise their natural inferiority, and the pleasures of submission ... once they’ve shown the slightest inclination toward being dominated by womanhood there’s no going back, the pleasure of the whip and obedience to feminine authority is soon brought out ... it’s there in all males...” Beryl was aware of the natural and imposing presence of that authority in the stern woman who now stepped close, with her cowering male in obvious awe of her power, and boning erect in sexual desire of it; the male would risk a severe whipping for masturbating without permission when the opportunity arose, at being shown on a leash by a woman whose penchant for hanging males was legendary amongst submissives. He’d digest and record every jerk of that leash, every word she spoke, and jet his semen later on fantasising being led to the gallows by Madam Agnes Fairchild.

“ ... and there are those who find the whip from a woman as a mere aperitif to what they truly desire ... and those desires are often obliged with the darkest of mutual pleasure ... my name is Agnes Fairchild, and I hope to see you entertained by those pleasures at my residence, should they also be mutual to you.” The male let out an audible gasp, nearly losing his seed at the majesty of her words, and giving her the opportunity to provide an illustration to confirm the pleasure that Beryl guessed at, and show the pathetic desire that males yearned from her. She sneered down at the male, and jerked the leash tight.

“You’d like to be entertained at my residence, wouldn’t you?” He’d no need to acknowledge that burning desire vocally, his eyes transmitting the pure homage he ceded to her lustrous authority, and the dark pinnacle of submission that such an entertainment would award him, as Agnes lifted the leash higher to emulate a noose.

“Masturbate for me you cur ... show how you yearn to know that ultimate surrender to womanhood.” The male couldn’t believe his fortune, gripping his standing cock instantly at her command, as she hoisted the leash ever higher, and had him teeter on his knees in submissive bliss while he stropped, she proudly feigning his execution. As the other women laughed cynically at the vigour of his stropping, Agnes’s eyes went to Beryl’s and saw the smirk of contempt ... and the mutual pleasure that seeing a male making the ultimate surrender to femininity would award her.

As the male jerked and writhed on the taut leash in the bliss of his shame, Beryl’s cunt tingled with an earnest spite, and richly dominant desire of her own, which would bring him off in ecstasy, and see her taking the first step toward being invited to a certain event at Darkington Hall.

“Oh ... I would so like to him indulge my entertainment at your residence, Madam Fairchild.” The male grunted in exquisite ectasy at the raw pleasure in her tone, and sent a wad of hot semen to the cobbles in a lustful yearning for that ultimate and final humiliation, his imagination of it enhanced by the applause and jeering of the women at his present humiliation; his come immense and submissively diverse, as his cock bolted out semen at the thought of being hanged ... and at being taunted spitefully by this new woman’s desire to see it. Agnes let him slump in shame, then handed the leash to Ella with a smile, as she slipped the soul of her shoe over a wad of semen on the cobbles, grinding it in to emphasise her contempt for it.

“We were to let you choose one of the males, to take home as a pet ... a token gesture of our welcoming you to our society, you understand ... but perhaps this one would suffice? He’s certainly earned an immediate and thorough whipping for his behaviour, which I’m sure you’ll be willing to oblige him with after the stimulus of a little tour of our premises ... and as you’ve seen by his vulgar expulsion, he’ll be totally obedient though in need of some strict discipline.” Beryl sighed as she took the leash, overcome by the gesture and receiving warm applause from the women, her day even better as she imagined the pleasures of owning a submissive male. Ella elaborated a little on the cur who was now her property.

“His name is Ethan ... his slave name of course, not his real name ... that has been erased forever, as has his former life. As a willing submissive he’s forfeited that right, only those who show reluctance or have earned punishment here, retain the right to be shamed by their true names ... come, let’s see some of them, and what they’re being reduced to.” The flock of smiling women ushered her forward to know the delights within Arachne House, Ethan looked upon jealously by the other leashed males, as he began to erect once more at the thought of the whipping to come.

Some months earlier to the announcement at Arachne House, the Baronet of Darkington Hall was conscious of an underlying atmosphere within his household, which coincided with changes of staff within it; sterner women, and more mature than the usual obedient waifs procured by the beadle from his dark sources, filtering through. He decided to seek the man out, when he noted that some positions normally occupied by male lackeys, were suddenly filled by women, and ones who didn’t show quite the simpering servility he was used to. This was also noted by the Stepfather, and indeed by the nephew, though the latter’s frame of mind was not one of indignation; he was to be the first to succumb to the fate that awaited him, the replacement of the lithe girls who bathed him, with sterner mature women with full figures, having him show an erection which indicated the weakness which would see him prepared easily for the noose.

The nephew, Thomas Belvedere, had always demanded that the staff referred to him as ‘Sir Thomas’ and had playfully slapped the backsides of the slender girls who bathed him, in an act of superior masculine bravado which he thought necessary to cover his inner needs. Though he found the girls attractive, his bathtime erections were limited to those occasions when thoughts of the burly cook and curvaceous housekeeper entered his mind. His sexual frustration was vented in his rudeness and arrogance toward the girls, several being sacked out of hand when refusing to oblige his erection when his thoughts toward those sterner women peaked. His indifference to their plight in being cast out from a supposedly respectable place of employment, more than enough to justify his place on the gallows, never mind the fraud with respect to inheritance, to which he was patently aware and party to.

It was with these dismissals in mind, that he simply accepted the appearance of older women at his bathing duties, assuming they’d been sourced by the beadle in haste for replacement staff. The initial feigned servility of those women, eased him further into complacency, and the frequency of his erections increased as was his need for baths as he was mothered toward being dominated and enjoyed by former members of staff, whose dismissal was not as absolute as he’d believed.

Sir Thomas took to the tepid waters a little more sheepishly on this occasion, aware that the two mature women stood facing him with smiles as he undressed, and not with their backs turned. Their smiles as he slipped into the water, had him nervously erect within moments, though he dared reach out a hand to fondle a generously proportioned cheek, as one of the women bent to pour in a ewer of warm water to his bath. She neither jumped nor edged away from the touch, as had her youthful predecessors, but simply stared at him with a contemptuous smile.

“I don’t believe I’ve given you permission to do that, Thomas.” Her tone had his anus tingling, as he fought the pleasure of her rebuke, as well as the desire that had his cock bone and protrude its bell from the soapy water, by feebly attempting to chasten the mature women for what he perceived as an impertinence.

“I ... I don’t need your permission ... and it’s ‘Sir Thomas’... ‘ her lips curled into a broad and confident smile as she lay down the ewer, and began to unbutton her dress, as did the other woman who simply sat observing with interest.

“No ... you’re just Thomas ... and you’ll show some respect for your betters.” He gaped, unable to respond as she slipped her clothes off, and let her huge breasts rest on the edge of the bath, displaying nipples erect as his cock, then slipped her hand into the bath to toy with his rigid member. He offered no resistance as that smile broadened further, on feeling his whole body stiffen as she played her thumb over his pulsing bell.

“You can’t fool us Thomas ... we know it’s feminine discipline you crave... “ Her eyes then led his to the other woman who sat naked on the chair, her broad thighs crossed, the broader cheeks of her big buttocks splayed delectably across the seat, her arms crossed below her ample and inviting breasts as she sneered at him with an air of total superiority. His attention was drawn back to the first, as she cupped his balls and slipped a finger up to his anus, enjoying feeling it clenched at in submissive awe.

“Have you ever been spanked by a naked woman? ... You’ve been a very rude young man ... and you know it’s just what you deserve.” He shivered in the water, in a state of shock, but unable to deny the erotic desire to go over the broad thighs which awaited him, the smile of the former woman growing to a sneer as she took control of him.

“Out you get ... I want to see you given a thorough spanking ... immediately.” He rose automatically at her command, and stood dripping in a trance-like state, as she padded him down with a towel, then led him to the glorious thighs of the other women. The two smiled with curt satisfaction as he lay meekly across her lap, the seated woman enjoying the feel of his erect cock slipping against her flesh, bringing her to a richly dominant arousal as she prepared to punish his flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.