By Command of Julia's Invitation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Creed was kept keenly erect, his stomach alive with butterflies, his anus tingling incessantly as he spent the entire journey kneeling as commanded, on the floor of the carriage between the seats. Facing Julia who sat in pompous regality, her breasts heaving in her tight top, her own excitement evident but held back by her womanly sense of dignity as she twirled a leather crop in her fingers, his awe and anticipation of being thoroughly dominated by her held him like some opiate; his mind not daring to think where his weakness would take him. The arrogant and pompous sneers of the other two women in the cab, and the obedient silence of the other two males who knelt abreast of him, made it plain he was in good company and his masochism would not be disappointed, no more so than Madam Agnes Fairchild, who occupied the far seat and taunted her disposable pet, with a satisfied smile.

“Now you’ve seen where you’ll go, and how you’ll be shown the contempt you deserve, even after we’ve enjoyed your display in the noose ... and your disgrace at the graveside was noted and thoroughly enjoyed by us all, it’ll earn you special contempt, and an extra whipping before my gallows on the day.” Creed could not help but turn his head slightly, watching the kneeling male suffer the delicious cut of her dominant promise, his chest heaving at the cold sincerity of her words, his cock tenting the already wet spot in his trousers, as he wallowed in the zenith of a submissive rapture at the masochistic delight, in total defeat at the hands of a woman. Julia sneered and flicked Creed’s face with her crop, bringing his face forward to obedience as Eunice continued the doomed male’s dark pleasure. Her cunt was wet as she anticipated the oral services of the clergyman, who’d overseen the disposal of her husband, and would do the same for the male next to him.

“Is he next to hang Agnes? ... I so have the taste for it now, it’s given me such a release down there; my orgasms have increased their intensity tenfold since seeing my husband spend his last on the rope...” Creed saw the spite in her smile as she pursed her lips, sighed with the tingling of her cunt, and leaned toward Agnes’ male.

“ ... I can’t wait to witness you drop through the trap, and feel the exquisite buzz as the rope goes taut ... I know you’ll spend as vigorously as my husband did when he saw my smile.” Both Julia and Agnes chuckled cruelly as they watched all three males increase their breathing, all hopelessly submissive, all in an erotic heaven of their own, all bound by their own sexual desires to serve and satisfy the dominant whims of womanhood. Agnes was hot for the conversation, her cunt ready to know the lavish service of the tongue of her humiliated wretch at a wake he’d not forget.

“He is due to please us shortly, but he’ll have to wait his turn. My gallows have a more pressing appointment before he knows my whip in the shadow of the noose; one who’s been taught to relish the comforting grip of the rope through bestial actions...” She smiled cruelly as she stroked the neck of her pet with the flap of her riding crop. “ ... rather than by the desire of his own weakness to know it, like my pathetic Lumsden here ... whose display will be just as enthralling, none the less, as will be witnessed by our pets to ensure their devout obedience.” Julia smiled as Creed’s cock pulsed in unison with his wide eyes, at the thought of seeing males executed by a woman. She closed her eyes, and continued her serene smile.

“Ah yes ... Blythe-Cranford ... his public school education and high society charade did not keep him from the animal instincts he vented upon young girls ... nor did it save him from the justice he so richly deserves, and that which he’ll so justly receive.” Agnes added her delight as Eunice listened intently, her euphoria at being placed in her position of liberty on being made part of the circle, reaching a new and erotic high.

“His fall from his position of chauvinistic decadence was engineered by his own maids, who took great pleasure in having him know of that fact; the humbling by what he’d previously seen as insignificant servants, initiating the awe of feminine power within him. His lust for excitement in gross infringements against young adolescent girls kept him in bachelorhood beyond the expected years for a male of his station, and that covert and dark pleasure kept necessarily secret, created rumour and gossip amongst those who knew him - regarding his sexual orientation - he’s been told that his body will be found in a quarter frequented by homosexuals; a fitting solution to his disposal which’ll confirm that gossip exquisitely, and shame him further beyond the grave.” Eunice’s curt laughter at the irony of his proposed scene of discovery, given the preference he’d shown for nubile feminine flesh, was curtailed only by the carriage coming to a halt.

Creed felt as though condemned himself, his balls tingling with his own subliminal sexual awe as he was pointed to the carriage door by Julia’s crop. He and the other two males stood in obedient silence as the women stepped down onto the forecourt which faced the imposing house at which the wake was to take place. Agnes gave he and her own pet a severe smile as she stepped down, her bustle swaying with some urgency as she walked toward the steps to the large black front door, with her pet scuttling after her like a lap dog, eager to be of service. Eunice took a deep breath and smiled wickedly as she surveyed the property.

“So this is Agnes’ house ... she certainly has done well by her widowhoods, so good of her to have my wake celebrated here.” Julia concurred; just the external sight of the ample and luxurious residence excited her, the sexually arousing atmosphere which perpetuated within its internal walls, could not be matched by any other, such was Madam Fairchild’s adherence to the liberty of feminine dominance, and the expressing of its extremes within her household. Julia’s sexual exuberance was brought to a head, as a smiling Agnes beckoned to her from the now open door.

“Do come on Julia, I’m anxious to have your new acquisition shown to the ladies ... and shown the whip.” Creed now realised that his presence as Julia’s property was not as insignificant as the nonchalant attitude he’d been shown by the women had suggested Julia pointed Creed forward with her crop, and he followed with a little hesitation as her words sank in, her dominant presence ensuring he obeyed. Her curt smile followed Agnes’ dark and excited look at Creed; her guard now down as the pleasures of her house beckoned.

“Oh ... there’s no going back now ... I think Madam Fairchild favours you, and she’ll soon have you on her list of appointments if I show disinterest. You’ll know pain and pleasure, and we’ll have you not knowing the difference in no time at all ... in you go, immediately!” Creed stumbled awkwardly forward, compelled by his own urges as much as by her command, drawn toward the magnificent executrix who now stood in the hall of her lair, as though pulled in by an irresistible magnetic force. He watched as she stood over Lumsden who hurriedly stripped naked and knelt at her feet facing the entrance as other carriages arrived. He saw the pert enjoyment in her eyes as she took a placard on a chain from a hook by the hatstand, and placed it over his neck: ‘To know your full satisfaction within the month.’ He knelt with spine straight and arms behind his back, the cock which had messed so recently standing erect, and poking rudely below the placard. Agnes stood proud and dominant over him as she received her guests, and sneered contentedly down at him as Julia entered, she having Creed kneel opposite to get a good feeling of how the feminine order of this house was enjoyed.

“He’ll enjoy the scorn and excitement of every woman who enters ... they’ll know he’s a pathetic example who’s earned the pleasure through his own weak will, and will be duly granted what he deserves.” Creed’s cock matched Lumsden’s as he saw for himself, the curt contempt and sadistically erotic excitement the female guests showed, as they gazed at the face of a male who was to willingly hang for their pleasure, his humiliation brought to a divine level as he knelt naked next to the woman who would attain the zenith of her own sexual desire in executing him. His mind was continually tormented by the excited anticipation shown by those otherwise stiff and upright females who were pillars of the community in the other world outside the covert society, middle aged and delightfully pompous as only a Victorian matriarch could be, asking questions of Agnes as they extolled the pleasures of a hanging -

“is he next?”-

“I do hope it’s early this month.”-

“I wish we could see him displayed today...”

Each query into his fate was gladly received by Agnes, granting her licence to announce the prior appointment of her more pressing engagement whilst prolonging the lusting torment of Lumsden, belittling him as though of secondary importance; her cunt moistening all the more in ensuring his thorough reduction before knowing the pleasure of the noose. Julia allowed Creed to take in the full atmosphere of what was likely to lie within, before Agnes looked down on her new acquisition with a contented sneer which also revealed her carnal interest in the new slave.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.