A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy) - Cover

A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Hee hee I can see your mind whirring with the possibilities Sissy Jane so get comfy with lots of tissues for the (giggles) spilt milk.

Before I could even ring the doorbell the door flew open and a scantily clad Timmy leaped on me hugging and kissing. Holding back tears she said, “ I wasn’t sure you would come back after what Mom and Sis made you do.)

Kissing her gently I said, “Oh sweet Timmy I so loved it and watching you pleasure your Mom was so erotic I want more and more.”

Dropping down she took my hand and led me again to the lounge.

Wendy and Sara in their usual stylish clothes greeted me and said that today they would “dress” me and work on my wig and perhaps a little makeup.

Smiling I hugged them both and gave myself up to them.

Two hours later dressed in a sexy outfit complete with stockings and heels, light makeup and a wig that changed my masculine face into a softer feminine appearance I looked in the mirror and gasped. With a small girly squeal I asked “Is that really me?” I looked and felt so Fem, I immediately got a stiffy, hee hee, I know not a fem thing to do but it happened.

Sara sidling up behind me put her hand under my dress and said, “Hello Sissy Amy, you are now ready to be initiated fully.”

They both looked at Timmy standing in his schoolgirl clothes looking like an innocent little girl eager to learn the secrets of “the big girls.”

Sara took my hand and led me over to Timmy and asked him what she thought.

Sissy Timmy was dumbstruck foe a second or two then said, “Amy you look so beautiful.” at which I nearly cried.

Wendy stood behind her Sissy son, lifted his skirt and softly rubbed the obvious hard clitty cock that threatened to poke through his schoolgirl panties.

“Look what you have done to the poor gurl Amy” said Wendy.

“Kneel” commanded Sara.

Obediently I obeyed, now eye level with my Sister Sissies crotch. I could smell the sex scent Timmy emitted and I found it intoxicating.

Sara leant down and whispered, “Your turn Amy, taste her like she tasted you last night.”

With a lusty smile I leaned into Timmy and flicked my tongue over her moist clitty clad in panties.

Oooooh Jane she tasted so sweet, I wanted to rip her panties off and take her fully into my mouth but Sara and Wendy had other plans (giggles).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.