A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy) - Cover

A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane, you must remember that I am / was a closet Sissy and Wendy and Sara are the only two who have seen me in girly lingerie (apart from you) so the thought of wearing panties and bra in public, even if it is just in my car on the way to their place, was scary, what if I had a crash and Police and Ambulance found me “wearing?” then the other half of me said “I so want to continue this relationship I haven’t been this sexually excited in years, please give me the courage to continue.”

And so it came to pass that I bought a new set of lingerie especially for the occasion, baby blue bra and panties and a matching Teddy to wear over them. I also bought a long hair wig hoping that they would help me style it so that I could disguise my manly features better, giggles, I have a slim body that would easily pass for a girl but my face is a bit weather beaten so it is obvious I am male.

With trepidation at both the short drive to their place and at actually meeting Sissy Timmy (who as a twin, though male, must look fem if he is as pretty as his Sister) I dressed minus the Teddy and drove to their place.

With my small shopping bag containing the wig and Teddy I rang their doorbell and stood apprehensively not at all sure what I was letting myself in for but knowing I so wanted more of the pleasures Wendy and Sara had given me.

The door opened and there stood a vision of beauty, it could only be Sissy Timmy as they had not talked of any other girls in the household. She was dressed in high heels, stockings, garter belt, panties and bra and OMG she looked so so Fem her long shoulder length hair, her eye shadow, mascara and a touch of lip gloss made her look like the teenage girl next door and had I not expected a boy I would have sworn she was all girl.

“Hi I am Timmy” she said, “You must be Amy, welcome, come on in.”

Stunned I muttered “You look gorgeous, what if it hadn’t been me at the door?”

Giggling like a teenage girl Timmy replied “I checked, anyway what would it of mattered, I am who I am”

I followed Timmy’s tight buttocks along the passage into the lounge and was greeted by Wendy and Sara both fully dressed in stunning evocative dresses.

As Wendy welcomed me Sara told Timmy to help me out of those horrid man clothes and as he did so Sara took my bag emptying the contents.

“Ohhhh” she squealed holding up the Teddy, “Put it on” she commanded handing it to me as she picked up the wig with her other hand.

Wendy meanwhile was talking to Timmy, “What do you think Timmy, nice slim body, cute wee clitty will she pass?”

Timmy eyes me, mentally undressing me to visualise my Sissy bits, smiles and says, “Mmmmm if that is where those yummy panties came from then yes a definite pass.”

Talk about being at a meat market!

However once I was dressed in the teddy Wendy and Sara both appraised me and commented how Glam I looked and that they would help me to become even more Fem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.