A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy) - Cover

A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As expected Wendy and Sara returned in two days, both giggling madly as they entered my house.

I had “dressed” in a different set of Bra and panties wanting to please them both but more so wanting to flaunt my new found exhibitionist streak.

As usual Wendy started in on my dressing while Sara passed me my now clean (properly washed) panties that had been used to “train” Timmy.

Sara then explained to me how she had made Timmy clean the panties making him believe they were hers and that when he had finished with his usual milky squirt she told him that they were mine and that he had just eaten his first lot of Sissy cum.

Both Wendy and Sara burst out laughing as Sara continued telling me how shocked Timmy was but how he later admitted that he “loved” the taste.

Sara promised him more but that he would have to wait as she had plans for me.

I looked at her, raised my eyebrows and asked, “Oh and what have you planned?”

“Well, sweet Amy” she replied, “Seeing how much you like my panties I might, might let you taste the real thing one day but you will have to make Mommy happy first.”

Wendy tittered in the background.

“Today however” she continued, as she pulled her panties off, “You need to clean these as I got so so wet on the way over here.”

Eagerly I took her panties, inhaled the gorgeous aroma and started licking what seemed to be an unusual amount of juice from them.

Sara bent and kissed the wet clitty head in my panties, looked up and said with a smile, “Enjoy Amy Sissy, eat it up, I want to see your wee clitty cock spurt a cum fountain.” And with that she freed my clitty from my panties and started to tease it.

Like a salivating dog I sucked the sweetness from her panties and spurted my Sissy milk for all to see.

Wendy clapped, bent to me and licked a drop of my milk from my oozing slit, “Mmmmmm I am going to have more of that when I don’t have to be your Nurse” she said.

Sara then sat on the side of the bed, looked at me, smiled and asked if I had enjoyed today’s offering. To which I replied “Oh yes indeed Miss Sara (as I had now accepted that she had me in her clutches) You had sooooooo much juice today you must have been real excited.”

They both giggled as Sara said, “Well now you and Timmy are truly Sissy Sisters.”

I must have looked questioningly at her as she carried on “Yes you have both eaten each others cum, it wasn’t all mine Amy, you see I had Timmy fuck me before we came over and those panties collected his cum that seeped out.”

“OMG” I exclaimed unsure whether to gag, scream, swear or admit that I had actually loved it.

“Go on” Sara said, “Admit you liked it, my cunny juice with a hint of my pee and Timmy”s Sissy milk you gobbled it up like it was champagne.”

Blushing I reluctantly admitted I liked it thereby, without realising it, opening the door to the next chapter.

At this point Wendy stated that my graft was all good and that I no longer need it dressed.

My face must have shown my anxiety as I thought, “Oh no that means no more visits” But Wendy quickly intervened by saying, “Now that we no longer need to visit you, you, must come to our place and meet you Sister Timmy.”

“Yes” said Sara “and I can have you both as my Sissy Pets to play with.”

“And as I am no longer your Nurse I too can join in” said Wendy,”but you will have to wear your Bra and panties under your man clothes when you come, Sara and I will have some girl stuff that should fit you when you arrive.

I must have looked like a kid in a sweet shop as they both burst out laughing.

Squealing and jumping up and down Sara exclaimed “This is going to be sooooo much fun.”

Mother and daughter hugged each other then kissed in such a sexual manner I was left in no doubt that they were accomplished lovers as well.

Wendy wriggled saying, “Sara we are so so lucky to have met Amy, I am so looking forward to joining you in making her our love bunny.”

“Mmmmm I am excited too Mommy, I have so much I want Amy and Timmy to do and with your help we will make them the best Sissy sisters ever.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.