A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy) - Cover

A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Two days later she returned and as I was excited about letting the Sissy me be exposed I had no concern other than mild humiliation (which I enjoy) at wearing a different pair of sissy panties for her to see.

But then... , behind her in walks her teenage daughter ... I nearly died at he thought that she would also see me in girly panties.

What could I do? Scurry away like a frightened rabbit or brazen it out with a sickly smile on my face?

Wendy, the nurse, introduced Sara, her daughter explaining that she too wanted to be a nurse and asked if I minded if she watched while my dressing was changed, and she smiled and winked at me.

“BBB But” I stammered trying to think of how to hide my stiffy in the sissy panties.

Seeing my discomfort she pulled my shorts down saying, “Oh Amy don’t be shy Sara loves girly things and she is not as innocent as she looks, she and her twin brother, who she makes dress up, Play together so seeing your cute stiffy in panties is not a new experience for her.”

“But I am old enough to be her father “ I spluttered.

At this point Sara blushed and giggled saying, “Oh Amy I like older men and you do look wonderful for your age and so ummmm sexy in those pretty panties”.

Sara continued to chat as Wendy changed my dressing. She put me at ease by telling me how she “dresses” her brother and teases him sexually making him her little Sissy sub.

Giggling she explained that she and her brother were taught the “facts of life” by Wendy, her Mother as their Father was deceased and that all three of them were open and unashamed by what others would call incest.

Jane can you imagine how I felt ... embarrassed, excited, horny as hell just from listening to her and to look at her, a wholesome pretty girl just blooming into her sexuality, it was enough to send me over the edge without even touching myself.

Now I REALLY was embarrassed as the pre cum seeped through my panties in plain view of them both. I wanted to curl up and become invisible.

At this point Wendy had finished changing the dressing and laughingly said, “I bet Sara’s panties are soaked too”. She lifted Sara’s skirt showing me a big wet spot on her panties and chuckling said to Sara, “Well your brother is going to have his work cut out cleaning up those panties”.

Turning to me she said, “Sara likes to make him suck her girl juice from her panties while she watches him masturbate”.

They both laughed at seeing the shocked look on my face.

Sara said, “ Don’t be so shocked, isn’t that what Sissies like?”

Again I flushed bright red giving away the answer without even speaking.

They both softly brushed my cheek then giggling they left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.