A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

OMG Sissy Jane you are not going to believe this ... but it is as true as I sit here.

I have not related this to you before as you will think it is something I plucked out of an erotic novel somewhere but I assure you I didn’t.

It is so so way out that I wonder if I am dreaming but the panties on the couch next to me are proof that it is real.

Without going into gory details, I had to have a skin graft and the “donor” site is my upper thigh and naturally this needs to be regularly “dressed” by the District Nurse.

She is a moderately attractive women in her early forties I would guess and has the most wonderful bedside manner hee hee.

When she arrived, I assumed she would only need to push up the leg of my shorts to replace the dressing on my thigh so was not overly concerned that I was wearing my sissy panties, however she asked me to remove my shorts to make access easier for her.

Well, you can imagine my embarrassment but she just smiled and said how pretty they were and proceed to her task.

Whether it was intentional or not, her hand lightly brushed against me causing me to get a hard wee clitty and she commented how delightful it looked pushing the panties into a peak.

She told me not to be embarrassed as she thought I looked wonderful in panties and asked if I wore them often and did I like to be addressed by a girly name.

So I told her how much I liked wearing girly things and that I secretly used the name Amy when I was “wearing” but that I was a closet Sissy.

When she had finished dressing my thigh she smiled and said, “Well Amy I look forward to seeing what other panties you have next time I come” and with that she left.

Oh Jane you can imagine the orgasm I had masturbating after she had gone and again that night as I relived the experience.

That was exciting but it gets even more “out there” as you will see.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.