A Happy Throuple
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

I woke up around 10 am on Tuesday. Since my asshole and cock were out of commission, I ate Kari’s pussy and made her come twice, milked Ken’s dick until he ejaculated his thick semen into a cup, had a light breakfast and a cumpuccino, said goodbye to my lovers and drove back home to talk to my boss and my landlord.

I drove directly to the sawmill and found my boss. My boss was a big man with an even bigger heart. He told me that I could resign my position effective immediately; he had a nephew who could fill my shoes at the sawmill already the next working day. That was awesome; I thanked him and filled out the necessary forms, we shed our tears, kissed and said our heartfelt goodbyes ... just kidding; he wished me luck and we shook hands. On my way out, I ran into Einar; he poured me a cup of his terrible, awful, horrendous, appalling, dreadful, gruesome, repulsive coffee and watched me drink it up, he then gave me a bear-hug, and bye-bye dear lumberjacks and timber-jocks, I’m out of here for good!

Then I called my landlord and told him that we needed to talk. He was also extremely nice to me. He said that I needed to clean up my apartment by the end of the month and pay him half a month’s rent for the next month. I called Kari and gave her the good news. She told me to hire some movers and cleaners as soon as it was convenient for me, and that she and Ken were going to pay for everything. She asked for my bank account details, and later on that evening I noticed that Ken had wired a ridiculously large sum of money to my account.

“That’s for your moving expenses, and your signing bonus, you know ... as my new employee,” Ken explained on the phone.

“But Ken,” I responded incredulously, “that has to be a mistake. That’s more than what I make in a year!”

“We told you that you’ll be taken care of,” Ken said reassuringly. “You know that we always keep our promises to you buddy.”

“But that’s just ... thank you Ken,” I said in a trembling, emotional voice.

“You’re welcome, son!” Ken said softly and disconnected the call.

I went home and started to pack my stuff. The next day the dudes from the moving company came with two medium sized trucks; one crew hauled my stuff to Ken and Kari’s place, while the other crew dumped my trash in the nearest landfill. On Thursday morning, the cleaning crew arrived. They were done in less than three hours.

Wow! Things happened so fucking fast. I’m done. Am I done? Did I forget something?

Brit! Fuck! She doesn’t know anything about any of this. She knows nothing, zilch, zip, nada. Should I tell her? I better tell her sooner than later. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

A couple of hours later I was on top of Brit, slamming my cock into her sopping cunt, watching her naked body rock back and forth on her bed. Her hot tits jiggled and bounced like big dishes of Jell-O, while she screamed wantonly, “YES SIR! FUCK ME PLEASE! FUCK ME SIR!”

What’s up with her calling me Sir? Believe it or not, it was all her, I never asked her to do that!

“Do you deserve to be fucked so good, Slut?” I barked at my ex-girlfriend, and current fuck-slut.

“NO SIR!” Brit weeped, screaming, squirming her sexy ass at the very edge of the bed, bucking her hips at me. “PLEASE DON’T ... PLEASE DON’T SOP!”

“What do you mean don’t sop?” I laughed.

“MEAN DON’T SPOT!” Bit cried out. “AH, DON’T STOP!”

I reached for the back of her head, grabbing fistfuls of her disheveled hair in both fist and hissed, “Stop moving your fucking ass so much!”

When Brit failed to obey my order, I let go of her hair and started to slap her jiggly tits repeatedly.

“Stop ... moving ... your ... hot ... ass!”

“Fuck!” Brit whined. “Slap my tits! I deserve it. Slap me!”

“Stop moving!”

“Ah ... I ... can’t ... sir!” Brit whined and weeped, then her breathless moans and groans turned into a long, very high-pitched squeal as she began to come all over my cock and crotch.

“I’m moving in with Ken and Kari,” I said. I guessed this was as good as a time as any. From the expression on her face, I knew that she understood what I had just told her, but she couldn’t stop coming. I pulled my twitching dick out of her hot cunt and watched her face intently. She was weeping and gushing loads of pussy juice simultaneously.

When she finally stopped coming, she looked up at me and said, “How the fuck did this happen so fast? What about your fucking job and your place?”

“Hey,” I cautioned her. “Watch your language!”

“Fuck you!” she said angrily.

“I guess we’re done here,” I said as picked up my pants from the floor. “I knew you couldn’t handle our new arrangement.”

“No!” Brit pleaded, weeping. “I’m sorry! You’re right. I can handle it ... please Leo ... Sir?”

“Like it or not, it is happening,” I said in a stern tone. “You can still be around me, because Kari likes you, and I like the way you ... are changing.”

“I like it too!” Brit confessed, then got up to find her cigarettes. “I mean ... I have thought about it, and I and I sure as heck don’t understand why I love being submissive, but I do love it when you’re rough with me, and now I realize that I fucking loved it when Kari called me a filthy slut and treated me like one ... and it really doesn’t matter why, does it?”

“No, I guess it doesn’t,” I said as I watched Brit light a cigarette. “As long as you feel safe, if you want to be handled roughly and it turns you on ... it’s all right by me.”

“You know, last night, I fantasized about Ken,” Brit said, then drew on her cigarette. “I thought about him, and his big dick going in and out of your ass; shit! It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen! Then I thought about him fucking me that way ... you know, his dick ... in my ass. And then ... I imagined you, in my ass. Oh god!”

“Do you ... want me to fuck your ass, right now?” I said, my cock twitching back to life, excited about ass-fucking her. “Is that what you’re trying to tell me? You want me to bang your precious bum-hole?”

“It doesn’t matter what I want,” Brit said, her voice thick with lust. “But as your slut, I can’t say no to you if you wish to fuck me like that, can I? Sir?”

“No, you can’t!” I chuckled, watching her put out her cigarette in an ashtray. I grabbed a tube of lubricant from a nightstand and began to lube my hard shaft. Brit looked at me, blushing, she then stepped toward a chair. She stood on the chair on her knees, put her hands and chin across the backrest, then arched her back and wiggled her ass at me.

“OH, FUCK!” Brit yelped loudly when I slapped her right ass cheek pretty hard.

“Language, Slut!” I barked, striking her left ass cheek even harder with my open hand.

“Oh, Sir!” Brit cried out. “You’re not going to plug my little pooper, are you, Sir?”

“I’m going to do whatever the hell I want to your little poop-poop, honey!”

“What are you going to do to your little slut?” Brit said, imitating Marilyn Monroe’s playful, ditzy-sexy voice.

“That’s it,” I enthused. “Keep your voice like that little slut! I want you talk this way the entire time I’m fucking your ass! Got it?”

“Ooh,” Brit giggled, using the same cute, sexy voice. “Do you like my voice, Sir?”

“Grab you ass-cheeks and hold them apart!” I commanded her, and she obeyed instantly.

Turned on beyond belief, I stood behind Brit, stroking my cock as I stared at her tushy. I could have just rammed her asshole really hard from behind, but I decided against it. My hands shaking with excitement, I squeezed the rest of the lube onto her puckered asshole, then I placed the top of my cock at Brit’s rear opening and ... one, two, three; I pushed forward.

“Oh, my fu ... dear oh dear!” Brit yelped when the head of my cock shot past her anus. “It fu ... I mean ... oh my gosh! Oh, gee Mister! My poopie-poop-shoop hurts so bad!”

“That’s it, you sexy slut!” I growled and slammed my entire dick into Brit’s clenching hole. “Call me Mister!”

One of my better memories with Brit was of a time when she and I watched a late night classic movie once, a comedy starring Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe; it was about a professor testing a drug on himself that made him act younger. We laughed so hard that we almost fell off the bed and ended up making out as we kind of watched the rest of the movie. After I foolishly confessed to her that Ms. Monroe’s voice and ditzy mannerisms had turned me on, we had a fight and I had to sleep on a sofa. A few minutes later we made up and fucked like crazy while she pretended to be Marilyn.

“Oh, Mister ... Mister, Mister, Mister!” Brit chanted as I picked up the pace of my thrusts. “Mister, my pooper is on fire. Ooh, ohh, ahh!”

I suddenly grabbed on to Brit’s hips, giving it to her like never before. Well, it was exactly like never before, because I had never taken her up the ass before. I tried a few times, but she didn’t want me to do it; she said her ex-husband was obsessed with fucking her up the ass, and she didn’t want to do it anymore because she didn’t want to be reminded of him. But now, I was gazing at my slick rod, and the way it sank into her perfect, tight ass. Oh man! This was awesome! Brit was moaning and grunting, and I knew that it wasn’t all fun and games for her; having my dick up her butt probably hurt a lot, but she didn’t break character, not for a second. She called me Mister and Sir, begging me to fuck the shit out of her poopie-poop. So cute, so hot!

“Goddammit girl!” I finally grunted as I felt a hot orgasm brewing in my balls. “I’m gonna fill your cute asshole soon!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.