A Happy Throuple
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

Back in the massage room, the four of us shed our robes. Ken opened the door to the huge adjacent luxury bathroom and we all walked in. In the middle of the bathroom, there was a waterproof non-electric massage bed. Guess what we used this one for. After Ken adjusted the height and elevated the backrest, Kari hopped up on the bench. Grabbing her by her ponytail, I forced Brit to stand in front of Kari’s beautiful feet.

“Come on pretty girl,” Kari said as she wiggled her perfectly pedicured toes in front of Brit. “Suck my toes!”

Arching her eyebrows, Brit gave me an unsure look. Still holding on to her ponytail, I pushed Brit’s head down until her nose touched Kari’s right, big toe. Brit spread her legs wide apart, arched her ass upward and grabbed on to the edge of the massage bed in order to keep her balance, then stretched her tongue until it touched Kari’s toe. Kari let out a deep, throaty sigh when Brit started to drag her tongue across all of her toes.

“I told you to suck,” Kari rasped. “Suck! Do you know the difference between sucking and licking?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Brit muttered somewhat unintelligibly.

“What?” Kari almost yelled. “I can’t hear you. Spank her fucking ass Ken.”

“Ow!” Brit cried out in pain when Ken landed his open hand on her right ass cheek. “I know ... I know the difference, ma’am!”

Ken stood behind Brit and started to slap her ass cheeks with his heavy dick. Then he traced the wide head of his cock up and down Brit’s butt crack. Brit wiggled her ass uncontrollably, unsure of what Ken was going to do to her with his cock. When she realized that Ken was not going to dry-fuck her asshole with his huge dick, she let out a sigh of relief, grabbed Kari’s right foot with both hands and wrapped her lips around her big toe. Ken was going nuts on Brit’s ass, slapping it with his hands and his cock, teasing her pussy lips, her puckered hole, her thighs.

“Her mouth is too dry, Leo,” Kari said. “Spit on my toes ... no spit in her mouth. Spit in her mouth and on my toes!”

Still using Brit’s ponytail as a handgrip, I pulled her face off of Kari’s toe and spit in her open mouth. Then I aimed at Kari’s toes, spitting on them repeatedly.

“Oh god!” Brit gasped when Ken suddenly grabbed her hips and slipped his dick into her hot pussy from behind. Ken stood motionless, letting Brit adjust herself and get used to the feeling of his long, wide shaft inside her tight snatch.

“Mmm, fff, mmmfff,” Brit moaned as she started to suck on Kari’s big toe. Her eyes widening, Brit gazed into Kari’s eyes as Ken started to pump her pussy mercilessly. I spit in Brit’s face, licked her cheek and nibbled on her ear as Ken fucked her with firm and steady strokes from behind. Digging his fingers into Brit’s hips, Ken began to moan and groan as he fucked my ex-girlfriend fast and hard. Letting Kari’s toe slip out of her mouth, Brit started to pant and chant, “Oh ... fuck ... oh ... god ... oh ... fuck!”

“You ungrateful, little cunt!” Kari yelled scornfully. “I let my husband fuck your stinky slit. The least you can do is to suck my toes, not just one toe ... all of them at once!”

Brit gazed at Kari with glassy eyes as she tried to stuff all of her toes in her overstretched mouth. I almost laughed, because she looked a little funny with a foot in her mouth, but I didn’t laugh. I can’t laugh when I’m too horny! Brit probably didn’t notice what I was getting ready to do to her. What was I going to do to her? Well, I had quietly stepped back, pointing my cock at Brit’s face and Kari’s foot, I was almost ready to start pissing, waiting for Kari’s signal to do so. Kari looked at me and nodded, and that was my cue to start pissing. When my piss splashed against the side of Kari’s foot, Brit reflexively pulled her face back, but Ken grabbed her by the neck and forced her face forward.

My piss landed on Brit’s cheek, then all over Kari’s toes. Brit hesitated for a moment, but then closed her eyes and tried to suck as many toes as possible into her mouth. This was it. I was pissing on Brit’s hot face, and she wasn’t even complaining or trying to stop me. Watching me piss all over Brit’s cheek, chin, nose and head, Kari began to rub her own pussy with one hand while squeezing her tit with the other. Feeling incredibly naughty and emboldened, I moved the stream of my piss up until it splashed against Kari’s hand and her twitching cunt, then I moved it down, over Brit’s head, slowly down her neck, back, ass and finally all over Ken’s cock and rippling abs. Ken looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and kept on pissing all over his thick dick as it pumped in and out of Brit’s squelching pussy.

“You done buddy?” Ken asked me, smiling from ear to ear. “Wanna switch?”

Before I could nod my head, Ken pulled his throbbing dick and switched places with me. I waited for a few moments until my cock was hard enough to plunge into Brit’s piss and girl-juice-drenched pussy.

Letting Kari’s toes slip out of her mouth again, Brit let out a long, sexy sigh and cried, “Yes ... oh fuck yes ... fuck me baby ... your cock ... it’s your cock, Leo. Fuck me Leo!”

“Hey,” Kari complained, laughing. “You called him baby? I let it slip this one time. Keep your mouth on my toes. Do the other foot!”

Before Brit’s face reached Kari’s wiggling toes, Ken’s piss arched in the air and landed on his wife’s foot, splashing all over Brit’s chin. Ken adjusted his stream, pissing directly down on Brit’s head, then on the side of her face, shoulder and neck. I groaned and grunted as I kept on pumping Brit’s pussy from behind. Ken walked over to me, pushed me back and out of Brit’s pussy, then started pissing on her hot ass. I grasped Brit’s ass cheeks and spread them apart until her asshole was stretched open, and guess what; Ken pissed right into Brit’s asshole. Brit started wiggling her butt and moaning deeply, but from the sound of it, her mouth was still filled with Kari’s sexy toes. Still pissing like a fountain, Ken shoved his dick inside Brit’s cunt, then pulled back, pissing all over her butt, back and neck again. I walked over to Kari and aimed my cock at her tits. Kari looked at me with her burning eyes and nodded her head. I started pissing on her rock hard nipples. It was my first time pissing on my stunning older lover, and I was loving it. Imagine those nature shows on TV, when a macro lens focuses on a drop of dew falling from a leaf onto a spider’s web. I was seeing my piss in ultra slow motion as it splashed against Kari’s hot nipple and sprinkled all over the place. How cinematic of me! Brit’s muffled groans brought me back to reality. She never took her eyes off of me as I pissed up and down Kari’s hot body, concentrating my stream mostly on her gorgeous nipples.

“Ooh, my naughty baby,” Kari cooed. “You like pissing on Mommy’s titties, don’t you?”

“Yes Mommy,” I gasped.

I certainly did love pissing on Kari’s tits. Suddenly I needed, no, I had to fuck her. I stopped pissing and approached the bench, then grabbed the back of Kari’s neck and pulled her down until her legs were up in the air and her ass rested on the very edge of the bed. She scissored her legs around my hips, pulling me into her. Still fucking Brit from behind, Ken pushed her face forward until her nose brushed against Kari’s nipple. Brit grabbed Kari’s round boob with both hands and lifted it up, rubbing her nipple with the very tip of her nose.

“Suck it!” Ken panted.

Brit closed her pouty lips around Kari’s sensitive nipple and started sucking like a hungry kitten. With my dick was buried all the way inside her snatch and Brit’s mouth on her nipple, Kari suddenly threw her crotch forward, grunting and growling, she began to rub her large, protruding clit against my pubes. I shoved her back a bit and started banging her supple cunt like a sex maniac on Viagra. Excited by watching me go crazy on his wife’s cunt, Ken grabbed on to Brit’s shoulders, banging her pussy harder than ever. Pulling on Kari’s nipple with her teeth, Brit looked feverish. Her eyes were glassy, and her cheeks flushed as she looked into my eyes. Suddenly her eyes welled up and she started to weep quietly as she climaxed on Ken’s overenthusiastic dick. Apparently saving his load for yours truly, Ken pulled out of Brit and disappeared behind me. I heard a cabinet door open and close, then shortly after Ken’s lubed finger slid into my asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.