A Happy Throuple
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

When I opened the door, Brit almost attacked me. She grabbed my face tightly in her hands, pressed me against the wall, put her lips on mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I also grabbed her face, and kissed her harder than ever. Our intense kissing went on for a couple of minutes until I finally had to stop the situation from getting out of control. Kari had other plans for Brit, so I pushed her face back, grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind me into my bedroom. I grabbed the hem of Brit’s tank top and pulled it over her head. She pulled down her jeans and stepped out of them as she wiggled her cute, firm ass. Brit was now stripped down to her beautiful blue lace bra and panties. She reached for my shirt, but I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back.

“We need to make a call,” I said calmly as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

“We?” Brit panted. “What?”

I quickly opened my FaceTime app and pressed the video button. Kari’s face appeared on my phone. She looked as amazing as ever. She wore her hair in two cute braids. I love the cute, hot things women do with their hair. Twists, curls, braids, buns, ponytails, pigtails, loose strands, highlights, bows, and so many other little details; I love them all.

“She’s here,” I said and stood beside Brit so Kari could see both of us.

Brit started to blush as she struggled to cover as much of her chest as she could.

“Wow!” Kari exclaimed. “She is so damn hot. You weren’t exaggerating Leo!”

Then Ken’s handsome, cheerful face appeared above Kari’s shoulder and he said, “Nice!”

Brit looked stupefied. She wasn’t moving, only looking directly at the screen while her cheeks gradually turned from rosy to hot pink.

“Hello Brit,” Kari said in a lusty voice. “I hear you want to fuck my boyfriend.”

Brit forced a smile, bit her lower lip and finally said, “Hi!” Her cracking voice was barely audible, so she tried again, “H ... hi!”

“You want to fuck my boyfriend, Brit?” Kari asked again, this time in a sharp, demanding tone. “Put your arms down and answer me!”

Removing her arms from her chest, Brit gave a lopsided grin and tried to regain her confidence. She then looked directly at Kari and said, “I wasn’t expecting to talk to you right now. Can I call you back in a minute?”

“No,” Kari said in a contemptuous tone. “You don’t get to decide anything. Either you talk to me now and answer all my questions truthfully, or you can get the fuck out of Leo’s place right now!”

Brit looked at me, her eyes pleading for my help. She looked defeated, embarrassed, confused. She slowly sat down on the edge of my bed, and I sat next to her. Brit let out a deep sigh, then looked at Kari again and said, “Yes, I want to ... fuck Leo.”

“And who is Leo?” Kari asked sternly.

“My ex,” Brit replied softly. “Your boyfriend.”

“See how good it feels when you do as you’re told?” Kari said in a much nicer tone, rewarding Brit with a beautiful smile.

“Yes,” Brit replied.

“If you want to fuck Leo, and maybe us, there are some rules Brit,” Kari said in a stern tone again. “To prove that you’re worth our time, from now on, you are to do exactly as you’re told. Nod if you understand.”

Brit nodded her head.

“From this point on,” Kari continued, “if you refuse to obey any of my directions, or even if you hesitate for too long, you will have to leave and never contact Leo again, ever!”

Brit looked at me.

“Don’t look at him,” Kari barked. “He’s not the one in charge. I am! Nod if you understand.”

Brit nodded again.

“I don’t like to call people names,” Kari said, “but you really were a cold bitch to this beautiful young man, weren’t you?”

Brit nodded.

“You were his first,” Kari continued, “and he loved you, treated you like a queen, but you, oh you treated him like dirt. Didn’t you?”

“Yes,” Brit said as her eyes welled up with tears. “I am so sorry.”

“Don’t look at me,” Kari replied in her mean-sexy-boss voice. “You need to apologize to Leo.”

Brit immediately looked at me and said, “I am so sorry for being a cold bitch to you, Leo.”

“Not like that,” Kari said with a chuckle. “You need to show him that you have changed, that you are prepared to do absolutely anything to make him happy. Get on your knees on the floor in front of him. Wait, Leo, take off your pants and undies.”

Before Brit could say, or think, or do anything, I was ass naked on the bed. Junior stood up proudly and told me to thank Kari for letting him play the lead part in this twisted game. As if moving in a trance, Brit knelt on the floor in front of my open legs. I pointed my phone’s camera at Brit’s flushed face. Now Kari and Ken could see Brit and my cock, and I could see the same, plus Ken and Kari’s amused faces. Knowing that Brit could no longer see her, Kari winked and smiled at me.

“Grab his cock and kiss it,” Kari directed Brit. “Chop-chop, haven’t got all day girl. Grab it and kiss it!”

I gasped aloud when Brit wrapped her lovely fingers around the base of my dick and pointed its head at her lips, then I shuddered lightly when I felt Brit’s breath tickle my cock. She leaned forward very slowly and kissed my cock right on its pee-hole.

“Good girl,” Kari purred lustily. “Now hold his cock, look into his eyes and apologize to him.”

“Apologize ... to his cock?” Brit asked innocently.

“No dummy,” Kari laughed. Ken was laughing too. I on the other hand was too turned on to see the humor of the situation. “Hold Leo’s cock, then apologize to him ... oh I see what you mean. Apologize to Leo. I’m sure his cock can hear you too!”

I was expecting Brit to get up and leave at any moment, but then I realized that the expression on her face had changed from bashful and defeated to aroused. Her tearful blue eyes were suddenly ablaze with lust. Gazing directly into my eyes, Brit pressed my hard shaft against her warm, flushed cheek and said, “I’m so sorry for being such a fucking cold bitch to you Leo!”

“That’s more like it. Come on girl, suck that hot cock,” Kari said sternly. “Do it, now!”

Brit wrapped her lips around Juniors big head and began to suck. I placed one hand on top of Brit’s bobbing head as I watched her suck me enthusiastically. Wow! She was actually an awesome cocksucker. Kari kept on urging Brit to take more of my cock into her mouth, more, deeper, more, until Brit started gagging and choking on my very engorged cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.