A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

After I took a shower, I ordered a pizza and started watching some crappy show on TV.

Ping!

Brit: I’ll do it

She’ll do what? I’ll answer later. I’m hungry.

RING! My pizza is here ... yay!

I was about to take a bite off my second slice when... Ring! I picked up my phone. It was Brit.

“Why didn’t you answer my text?” she asked, her voice softer than ever.

“I’m eating dinner,” I replied calmly.

“All right,” she said. “Call me when you’re done?”

“It’s ok,” I said. “I can talk now. So tell me ... you’ll do what?”

“What?”

“Your text ... you said you’ll do it. What will you do?”

“I’ll,” Brit paused, cleared her throat, then said, “I’ll share you.”

I wasn’t expecting her to actually accept my half-serious offer. I didn’t know what to say, so I stayed quiet.

“Did you hear me?” she asked, a bit impatiently.

“Yeah,” I said. “What are you ... hmm ... suggesting?”

“I’ll call Ellie,” Brit said, her tone serious but soft. “I’m sure she’ll let us fuck her together.”

“Nah,” I chuckled, enjoying my victory. “I changed my mind. I don’t even like Ellie. I mean I like her, but not in that way.” I was lying. I would fuck Ellie in a heartbeat.

“Ok,” she said, then paused for a few seconds. “You ... and your new friends then?”

“What?”

“You can fuck me,” she paused again, “I mean the three of you can have your way with me!”

Wow! My cock stood right up and said, “Whaaaaa?”

“Keep it cool buddy!” I said to my naughty, throbbing dick; let’s call him Junior for now. I didn’t actually say those words aloud. I’m not that crazy! You see, Junior and I communicate through telepathy. Nothing special. You probably do it too if you’re a guy. No? Come on; be honest.

“Hello?” said Junior, or was it Brit? Yeah, it was Brit.

“Go on,” I said to her.

“That’s it,” she said. “I thought about the things you told me, and I ... I mean ... made me so hot. My pussy’s still throbbing.”

Interesting, I thought. She’s alive! I had no idea she could be so direct and talk dirty like that.

“We don’t have to be together, we can just have sex whenever you want,” she continued. “Just let me have this one chance to make it up to you ... please!”

She said the magic word, and I liked it. Junior liked it too. Now, I was in a very awkward situation. Junior was begging me to say yes to Brit, but I wasn’t sure at all. Did I want to complicate things when I had such a great thing going on with Ken and Kari? Was this even ok with Ken and Kari? We were exclusive, and they were picky. But, Kari would probably love to fuck Brit. Actually I knew that she would love to fuck Brit, because she once told me so, right after I showed her Brit’s picture. She said that she missed Eva, and wanted to look for a younger girl to join our trouple at some point in the near future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.