A Happy Throuple
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

It’s Sunday 2pm. I’m driving in my car; almost home. What a week. It was amazing. I smile. When I called Kari Mom, she came all over my dick, over and over again. Then Daddy got so excited that he slammed his dick up my ass while I was on top of Mom. Mom kept on coming and squirting while Daddy filled my ass with his hot goo. Then I came inside Mommy’s pussy. Do you remember? Of course I remember, It happened only a few hours ago. Mom. Eew Mom! I would never fuck my real mom. How old is she anyway? Five or six years younger than Kari? Man, she has not aged well at all. Why do I get so hot when I pretend Kari is my mother? Freud. That old pervert is right.

Ping! Who’s that?

Text message from Kari: We miss you already honey. Friday can’t come soon enough :)

I’m driving. Shouldn’t really text and drive.

Me: :)

I grin like a fool. Oh, Kari. Ken. Fuck! That was the best vacation ever! Tomorrow, I have to go back to work. Shit! One. Two. Three. Too many days until Friday. Oh well. I have to wait. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or is it fungus? Both? Why am I thinking in English? It’s my third language. Brit! Why am I thinking about Brit? Oh, yeah ... she was my English teacher. Fungus! Haha! That’s funny. I heard it in a song. Did I? In a movie maybe? I know I didn’t make it up... ping! Kari again? She must really miss me. Text message from ... what the ... Brit? Speak of the...

Brit: I need to talk to you.

Needs to talk to me ... about what? I paid my half of the rent for the last month. Not paying another cent.

Me: No

Whatever insane thing she needs to talk to me about, she can text it to me. Not getting sucked into her bullshit.

Ping!

Brit: Wayne’s Coffee. In 30 minutes. Please!!

Please? How polite of her. What the heck ... might as well go and get it over with.

Me: OK!

Ping!

Brit: :)

Smiley face? At least she’s not pissed. Although she can easily smile and be pissed at the same time. What a shame. She’s so hot. Hotter than Kari? No way, but still. Really hot. All right. Helsingborg it is. Our favorite coffee place. I can get some coffee and a muffin. I need some coffee ... and a muffin.

I arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes later. I was a few minutes early, but Brit was sitting outside, drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette. She looked simply stunning. As usual, her lustrous, long, layered golden hair cascaded down her back. She was wearing a white tank top and tight low cut jeans. The strap of her white bra hung loosely down her shoulders, steering my attention toward her large, pear-shaped breasts. I thought about her perfect, naked tits for a while, automatically comparing them to Kari’s. Brit’s boobs were much paler, well not just her boobs, but her skin was much paler than Kari’s. Although Kari was two decades older than Brit, her body looked firmer; her boobs also felt firmer than Brit’s. I am not saying that Brit’s body was less attractive than Kari’s. She was also toned and athletic, but Kari probably spent more time exercising at the gym. Now, back to their boobs; Brit’s areolae were larger, but her nipples, although very nice and delicious, were not as long as Kari’s. In conclusion; I love boobs, and both Kari and Brit had lovely boobs. Beautiful, delicious, suckable, kneadable boobs.

When I reached Brit’s table, she looked up at me as she blew a think cloud of smoke out of her cute nostrils. Her beautiful blue eyes were heavy with a kind of deep sadness that I had never seen in them before.

“Hi,” she said as she put out her cigarette in an ashtray. “Thanks for coming.”

“Sure,” I said, giving her half a smile. “Are you all right?”

“No!” she said, her eyes welling up with tears.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Let me go buy you a Cortado and a muffin,” she said as she rose up to her feet.

“You don’t have to,” I said. “I’ll get it myself.”

“No,” Brit insisted, forcing a smile. “After all I put you through, I owe you at least a Cortado and a muffin.”

“All right,” I said as I sat down in a chair.

What the hell? I wasn’t expecting this. What is she up to? Is she playing a game? I don’t think so. Oh man, that outfit! She’s trying to seduce me ... and it’s working. She wants me back? Oh crap, that’s it: she wants me back!

Brit came back with my coffee and muffin, then sat back down in her chair. A couple of minutes passed in complete silence, then she said, “I ... I am so sorry, Leo!” Then a single tear drop trickled down her beautiful cheek.

Wow! What do I do? What am I supposed to say?

“I treated you like shit,” Brit continued, drying her eyes with a napkin. “I was horrible to you.”

When I didn’t respond to her heartfelt confession, she continued to tell me that she was sorry that she didn’t appreciate me, didn’t love me enough, didn’t treat me right and so on, because she was angry and jaded after her failed marriage and she took her anger out on me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.